Can you design a Disney Princess Based on Planned Parenthood's Tweet? Bonus points for photoshop

infowars.com/planned-parenthood-we-need-disney-princess-whos-had-abortion/

Attached: PP-tweet-e1522165468210.jpg (620x616, 56K)

Just curious... why in the hell is that abortion factory talking about Disney?

Well it would help if they'd stop murdering the kids who watch Disney films.

We need a Disney princess pedo

Maybe they didn't consider they're killing future Disney fans.

el goblina

princess who is an abortion

Attached: a.png (650x413, 2K)

>princess

>trans

y'all need god

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW ABOUT A PRINCESS THAT WAS ABORTED

HAHAHAHA THIS KIKES I SWEAR TO DIOS

hey

an aborted fetus with a princess tiara

>*squints*
>What the fuck am I reading

Princess, PRINCESS
P.R.I.N.C.E.S.S

A fucking princess does none of that shit, how the fuck is it even possible for a princess to be undocumented? They're a fucking princess.

Unless it's a story of one escaping an enemy army and they're undocumented where they hide or something oh god why the fuck do I bother.

These are not subjects for little girls to worry about. These people are really freakin sick and I've been here for 6 years. I know sick.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Attached: Walt-Disney-disney-35619887-492-492[1].jpg (492x492, 44K)

>princess
>union
>work

fuck off

Why the fuck do leftists pretend to care about the "workers" Union workers fucking hate them

Why no disabled princess? So tired of able-normative culture

Attached: IMG_20180321_143144.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

Ariel was disabled

So we need a Latina princess?

Someone inform Planned Parenthood Keystone that they are on a list now

I’ll disable her some more with my cock if you catch my drift.

>Fantasy is not reality
>Fantasy is not reality
>Fantasy is not reality
>Fantasy is not reality
>Fantasy is not reality

this is england

underrated

>we need?
Bitch you need

Also, just put an amerimutt meme in a Disney princess dress and there ya go.

How can you be princess and a union worker?

That’s right, don’t bother. Explaining things to retards is pointless and stupid. Much better to just make fun of them

I think she's the one catching drifts

Attached: IMG_20180123_102828.jpg (640x361, 21K)

>planned parenthood
If Satan had an organization, it would be this one.

That would have made an unusual ending to Cinderella if she had a penis the whole time.

The only princess we truly need

Attached: 16Exg1x.jpg (576x1024, 124K)

We exist in various planes bro. Im your canario self.

Una pellita gofio muchacho?

Can undocumented migrants be union workers? Wouldn't that require some kind of documentation?

Its the queen of the cripples in her rolling throne.

She was undocumented, too.

he knows, he suffers

Attached: download.png (1025x880, 1.64M)

Royal Family Local 202?

>planned parenthood: we are only here for women's health
>also planned parenthood: that tweet

We need a Disney princess who's an attack helicopter.

This more than anything shows the twisted and cancerous nature of the Jew, to poison and ruin everything they get their hands on no matter how wholesome.

lel

>That would have made an unusual ending to Cinderella if she had a penis the whole time.
He doesn't realize time running out and Cinderella and her carriage transforming back was a metaphor for facial hair growth/5 'o clock shadow all along.

Attached: cinderella.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

The world needs fire.

No you just need a proper diet and a modicum of exercise Billy Bob.

Why is somethings importance measured by a cartoon character?

Because cartoon characters are the west's carrot when it comes to indoctrinating its children.

>We need a Disney princess who is a male

To be honests, abortions should be obligatory provided to illegal invaders

>Unless it's a story of one escaping an enemy army and they're undocumented where they hide or something oh god why the fuck do I bother.

Wasn't a similar thing done in Mulan? Where a princess pretended to be a man to fight or something? I haven't seen the film.

>had an abortion
>pro-choice
>union worker
At this point, you may as well design a villain

Attached: 1511117021342.jpg (857x1134, 201K)

A union worker? I wasn't aware those lazy shits were an oppressed class. All these fucking union workers just try and talk to me all day when I'm trying to fucking work cause they can't get fired

>To be honests, abortions should be obligatory provided to illegal invaders
But how can dreamers dream if they are never born?

Isn't almost all abortions in USA done by nogs and spics? Not big loss for Disney.

Mulan isn't a princess.

...how can you have a 'trans princess' that has had an abortion?

Why is pol anti-abortion when its majority minorities and roasties that receive abortions?

How about a Disney Princess that was jew gassing SS officer?

Attached: SSelsa .jpg (485x750, 207K)

Isn't that the plot of Atlantis?

The men dressed up in kimono and makeup but that was actual Japanese theater for a long time because something about women not being allowed to do much

always boggled my mind too, abortions are for shit tier people, they're doing us a favor

1 dead white baby is enough to realize how wrong it is

I thought they were the abortion people, why are they crying about illegal trannies that are in a union(?)

Attached: disney-princesa-marco.png (890x565, 434K)

>we need a trans disney princess who got an abortion
wot?

Attached: irishfountain.jpg (966x689, 52K)

this I do not know.

Welcome to the culture wars, where everything is political and children's minds are the battleground for cultural hegemony.

>abortion
Belle after getting pregnant with beast semen
>pro-choice
most likely Mulan since she fights for her choice to join the army
>undocumented immigrant
obviously Jasmine
>union worker
Cindarella after realizing she could get better working conditions compared to her step sisters
>trans
obviously Ariel

Yeah bot make her some awesome cybotg with artificial limbs or some shit

So glad that hundreds of millions of our tax dollars are being given to this organization. MAGA!

>had abortion
>illegal
>tranny
Pic related.

Attached: 1522172365128.jpg (552x454, 78K)

Disney is the villain. Brainwashed youth one brown-skinned bitch at a time!

We've had a black princess and that qualifies for 3 of the 5 right there.

BASED

Attached: FB_IMG_1520864244663.jpg (640x353, 31K)

Notice how one of these is not like the others? It's the Union Worker if you don't know.

You can hate the Union as much as any Boss does, but you can't deny that a Union is members of the working class advocating for there own interests.

What about the other suggestions? Abortion and Pro Choice are "Kill For Convenience" Strategies. Illegal Immigrants make Cheap Labor for the Bosses. Trans Faggots are people who think they are not the sex they were born as.

You can be as frightened of a Traditional Union as any Jew but you can not deny that being in the Union is not like the others. Why are the Disney Jews trying to put Union politics in with all the other weirdness? Simple: Unions represent the actual Left Wing of politics. Modern Left is something I call the Freak Show Left. Who would want the Freaks leading any movement? Rivals of that movement would want that. The Modern Left is nothing but a front by the Corporatists to make sure the Worker's Rights Original Left never gets a positive image in the minds of the average person.

Nala from Lion King was the first black princess.
She, an African female, was set to inherit the kingdom as matriarch of their ruling pride.
We didn't need another black.

Mulan was set in China. Dunno if it was a thing there too.

TAKE THAT BACK CUNT. HE'S THE CLOSEST THIS GENERATION HAS TO A PRINCE YOU FUCK.

Suicide from post abortion depression
Murdered by grieving spouse after she shouts about "my body my choice"
Just a mexican on welfare with a bunch of children
Another that's committed suicide

Get them statistics in there too

the dog looks fucking depressed.

>we need to brow beat everyone with holier-than-thou lecturing

What's stopping PP from hiring someone to make a movie with a damaged goods princess? They just got 500 million bones to murder millions of children with, maybe spend some of that dosh on their grunge princess.

Forgot the union worker
Have her struggling to compete with male coworkers

lol

Attached: 1520091408689.jpg (778x918, 204K)

Holy crap what a great fitting suit. Looks 100x better than his usual stuff

>had an abortion
>is trans

So they want a Disney Prince then? Otherwise, these things are indeed mutually exclusive.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

Attached: stallman.jpg (2700x1801, 1.21M)

I always pity those dogs who have to slave around these subhuman mongrels. If they are capable to be nice to the dog it is fine, but just look at that picture. The dog is fucking depressed. But it is also too kind to do a rebellion.

>and it's beautiful.

SPBP

This country is retarded.

I didn't know it's was supposed to be one princess. Fucking hell that thing would have to look like some kind of Frankenstein monster.

>(((Disney)))

Attached: 1522080069972.jpg (625x276, 28K)

>be illegal immigrant
>work for a union

Lol, unions are bretty gay but, at least here, no fucking way an illegal could work for a union other than maybe a bullshit government union.

Attached: IMG_8711.png (1366x768, 764K)

>WE NEED AN AUTISTIC DISNEY PRINCESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: CWC.jpg (370x373, 41K)

Underrated kek

It's like they want people to fall the right side of the political spectrum

?????? They’ve had one for years.....

Attached: 1869E7FB-EA8C-493D-9ADE-410F04C3D515.jpg (768x1052, 192K)

>no blue checkmark
baka

A masterpiece
I know

Attached: IMG_0432.jpg (640x1136, 209K)