Far Cry 5

Soy boys and Male birth control enthusiasts "confused" about Far Cry 5 because an NPC dares to utter the phrase "Obama loving libtards" and he's not a villain lol

youtu.be/5Gg6F7V0HDA

Attached: top__id1522075374_343178.jpg (1012x383, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pM5afI6e8mA
youtu.be/Ez4JWyb0eLE
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/03/27/far-cry-5-is-apolitical-to-the-point-of-absurdity/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine, drinking your soylent, starting your game with your mouth wide open and then hearing something that completely destroys your safe space.

This is the Sup Forums edit
Post the real picture, man

Attached: jsFdTYo.jpg (968x1280, 240K)

EWWW Dont ever post a no bullshit video on this board again or you will be banned

This game is getting thrashed by the SJWs who work for gaming publications like Polygon because the game doesn't shov leftist narratives down your throat in a wacky first person shooter lol these fucking people live in a different world.

youtu.be/pM5afI6e8mA

He's alright in my book. Not some intellectual titan but he's got normal testosterone levels.

I haven't gamed in years, other than the occasionally Civ V, but this looks based af.

sounds like a fag

the definition of trauma. than god I have my comfy effexor.

>bad guys are libertarian hick evangelist stereotypes
>they end up being 100% correct
>your diverse cast of allies all lie to and manipulate you, so you kill them

It's actually fascinating because they discuss it at about 10 minutes in. He says he has to mentally divorce the themes from the game or just ignore them to have fun which is actually how I experience culture ALL the time. To enjoy literally anything about modern culture I have to ignore the cultural Marxist propaganda being force fed to me. It's kind of hilarious to see these faggots have to deal with that shit for once.

go back to Sup Forums you stinking neckbeard scum

Attached: 1521839014302.jpg (614x1214, 155K)

I know. I'm such a faggot. I engage with modern culture. Fuck me right? Continue larping kikeslammer88.

youtu.be/Ez4JWyb0eLE

my new favourite song

> run promotion non-stop on it being white basher 3000
> realize this isn't popular and awkwardly about turn in promotional material
> game still ultimately contains killing white rural americans who are members of a highly christian evoking religion
> edit in one line about "libtards" and spam it in Sup Forums

Yeah no thanks.

The game's ultimate message is
>Lay down your guns
>Police are nazis

It's not a straight forward kill the ebil wh*tey simulator what they would have liked, but the game is clearly SJW. It's incredible that they aren't getting it, just because it doesn't directly demonize Whites.

> Male Birth Control Enthusiasts
kek

Attached: soyb.jpg (639x472, 104K)

>edit in one line about "libtards" and spam it in Sup Forums
Bro the game is getting demolished in reviews by every gaming news outlet. Not because the gameplay. Not because it isn't fun. Because the story doesn't shov leftist narratives down your throat. Even fucking Forbes slammed this game. I think it's more than one line. SJWs are pissed and that's always a good thing.

The endings are fucking retarded though. They just don't make any sense. Either way they're both bad endings. One implies that you kill the sheriff and your fellow deputies while you head out to call the National Guard. The other they all die after a nuke or something goes off and you get kidnapped. The only decent ending is where you do nothing at the start to arrest him and you all walk away and the game ends

Roll

They have an early non-action ending here like in Far cry 4?
And they're always the best ones too, go figure

Im gonna need sauce on that

kek

well this is interesting, game was previously dead to me like Wolf 2 because I personally know faggoty sjws who worked on it. if its politics are more complex than Wolf 2, it might be worth a pirate (not a buy, mind)

Attached: dumb.png (599x677, 84K)

He actually says some positive things about the gameplay but ultimately still disappointed that it's not political. These fucking people want total domination over culture and when they don't get they get angry. If anything doesn't tow the leftist cultural marxist line and immediately penetrate your anus with rainbow dildos it must be destroyed. Fuck these people.

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/03/27/far-cry-5-is-apolitical-to-the-point-of-absurdity/amp/

They've all gone so far into leftist racism that even normal left wing themes are triggering to them.

Yep. First thing you get to do in game is hold down a button to arrest the cult leader. If you don't he says a line the sheriff said in the helicopter, "sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone," then after a bit more the sheriff pushes his hands down and you all leave with the US Marshal angry. It's only the best ending because everyone doesn't literally die

I don't even know
are the lefties so hard on the left that they start to sound right?
>Race is literally not mentioned once. Despite Eden’s Gate and the Seed family giving off some extremely white supremacist vibes in their conceptualization and their iconography, they truly are colorblind. Both sides have white, black and Asian fighters, you, the lead character, can be any race you want and it has zero effect on the story whatsoever.
like what the actual fuck,isnt that what they want?
what in the fuck is wrong with commies and leftism hoooooooooolyyyyyyy shit

Attached: 1521106508212.jpg (824x812, 508K)

It's not explicitly anti-white. That's the problem for them. Rural whites are portrayed as sympathetic. That's not allowed.

>Dog is replaced by a nog

Attached: 1348042674101.png (390x470, 13K)

>literslly criticizing a video game for not being political

These people are so incomprehensibly insecure thst they can have their biases comfirmed and promoted by 99% of all media every day of their lives, and still go into a tantrum when 1% of ot doesnt.

Not even a 1% that opposes their views- just one which doesnt explictly support them with enough fervor.

We live in a clown world

but then they would cry that ubisoft didn't include all races
like in the promotion
they added that black guy on the banner because people were crying
>where da minorities at
I dont fucking get this cancerous fucking leftisim
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BURGERS HAD TO FUCK IT UP
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1518853671825.jpg (459x448, 131K)

>you will be banned
lol ok diddums
whatever gets your rocks off

This game should now be /ourgame/ and be voted to the top of every best game list at the end of the year

>Not even a 1% that opposes their views- just one which doesnt explictly support them with enough fervor.
>We live in a clown world

Honk honk

u fags still play vidya LMAOING

Save your breath, still not buying it. Ubisoft already earned a permanent spot on my game studio blacklist next to EA and Activision.

Sup Forums should do some edits to push our shit with this game
so that the lefties get btfo even more

Kek

Soyboy tears are delicious. I'm sure there are threads on ResetEra crying about the lack of Drumpfkin murdering.

Attached: REEEEEEEE v2.jpg (1000x1000, 256K)

Agreed, I'll most likely pirate it though and if it's good I might buy it on sale at a later date.

Attached: 1518570367876.png (1024x800, 617K)

Yeah they're just throwing breadcrumbs for conservatives to buy the game too.

Just take my word, conservatives will be portrayed as Nazis or white ISIS by the midgame/endgame regardless of your decisions.

This is Ubisoft we're talking about, boy.

this article is so badly written and amateurish that the fact this guy writes for fucking Forbes, one of the most influential rags to come out of the last century, says absolutely everything about the world we live in today

So what is a game we should buy and support?

Kingdom Come Deliverance is semi-worth it I think.

I would suggest HATRED. its just a murder/genocide simulator but its still very anti sjw

HATRED is actually shit though
Conservatives never do get painted as the "bad guys" but the actual bad guys in the game are pretty bad. The endings are shit though and nobody really wins

I mean only if you want to dad.

IS Defence was good though, made by the same team that made Hatred, but they put some brains into it

Bloodborne and any game in the Souls series. The Japs don't give a fuck about this SJW bullshit. Bloodborne is so implicitly white with its Gothic Victorian architecture and themes. All the NPCs are white. There's not even a token POC anywhere. No mentions of faggotry of any kind. Bloodborne is in my top 5 favorite games of all time.

It is more complex. The first guy you meet in the game is a doomsday prepper in his bunker who you would think would be shown as “the crazy paranoid guy” but he’s level headed and shown to be 100% right on everything. He’s even shown as sympathetic. If you walk around the bunker and read the things he has there and it’s about how his family disowned him and wouldn’t let him see his grandkids anymore because they were scared of him

well as an industryfag myself I have to say it's actually really heartening to see Ubi avoiding falling prey to the sjw mind-virus entirely, like many other devs are these days. on the other hand, aren't they getting bought by some chink f2p company or some shit?

The good guys are literally a rural cop, a bunch of good old boys, and a Priest.

> tfw

Attached: 1516775890916.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

Any stronk fighter grrl bullshit?

Just needs a Ben Garrison sign in the bottom right corner.

This whole thread - and all of the articles criticizing this game - is just bullshit propoganda trying to sell us more SJW shit. STOP GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY. All the major studios are converging and need to go. Support Indy devs even if the games aren’t as good. The left has been abusing us and need to be purged from our hobbies. No one is asking you to go to war. JUST STOP GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY.

Ubisoft is shit.

Reddit spacing. Goodbye shill

I got duped into buying Horizons and I will never fall for this shit again.

This games looks like it's going to be fun, but tbqh, I'm play PUBG right now.

this is reddit spacing

when each individual sentence is indented

it produces a reddit like effect

this cunt actually wrote a whole paragraph

he did not use reddit spacing

you raging fucking newfag

This is actually very funny. The only way to please this kind of people is make another Wolfenstein 2 and tank your sales.

Attached: 1522176772110.jpg (1080x1090, 136K)

Are you talking about Horizon Zero Dawn? I actually like that game. There's a fuckton of fedora tipping and feminism but overall it had a great SciFi story and the combat might be the best I've ever played and the Graphics are gorgeous. Overall it didn't have any more or any less poz infections than usual.

Ded

You're actually the newfag, because that's how it was here first, then plebbit slole it because many more faggots go there than they admit because they are pussies, then it became homosexual activity, so now it's just a thing they do over yonder.

fuck off with your cookie cutter bullshitgame, not even going to bother pirating it

Wow, I was actually expecting this game to be super anti conservative, communist propaganda. Glad they went a different route, might actually pick it up now.

Found the leftist shill

Soyim Maximus

Attached: IMG_4664.jpg (3000x2660, 1.6M)

So this game isn't a "KILL ALL EBIL CHRISTIANS ALSO IMPEACH TRUMP" like I imagined it'd be?

Most American Christian cults have been historically not racist though

yeah thats what I get at
the game has a diverse cult,even the live action,a black female,native guy and stuff like that
but the SJWs want them to be full KKK trump kill all minorities mode or something

Attached: 216043DCE634FEFDD4C3FBD1B8D0FC87.jpg (465x598, 39K)

I do find it pretty funny that the Forbes article made this whole point about how the game goes too out of it's way not to offend yet CA progressives still found something to take issue with.

Hate to ruin your view of the souls games but you know. There are traps in it.

Thank fuck it isn't libshit propaganda
I actually wanted to play this

Attached: 1512099157367.jpg (432x444, 43K)

I bought it, just got banned off steam community for shitposting in ther community hub

Im looking at you valve... You fucking niggers

>apolitical to the point of absurdity
HELP, the game doesn't tell me what to think, i can't formulate opinions without somebody telling me, what's wrong, and what's right, PLS SAVE ME Wolfenstein 2

Attached: 1518108342998.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

I confess I've only played Bloodborne because it was free on Playstation Plus this month. I'm looking forward to trying the others though. Something tells me you're trolling me though.

Attached: joke.png (425x404, 24K)

Ironic because College campuses are home to more bonafide creepy ass cults than rural America ever will be

No, what they want is intersectionality. If they cannot identify you, categorize you, and then use your oppression points to bludgeon others you are useless to them.

New patch included these changes when you pick various lead characters

Nigger: Be given every item in the game, still complain. Easy mode.

Asian: Medium hardness. Enemies are hard to see.

White: Maximum erection. Start with nothing, rise to the top regardless. Enemies given new voice acting lines that complain about your privilege the entire time.

Attached: 1510157758365.jpg (1080x1920, 670K)

Farcry has had traps since the beginning. everything from tumbling rocks to crossbows.

>traps are SJW
It's the contrary

trans acceptance shit is extremely pushed by sjws, where have you been for the last few years?

>traps
>trans
Are you new?

>implying there is a significant difference between the two
it doesn't matter if the penis has been mutilated or not

I may be way off here, but he comes across as a paid shill to me. I don't just mean the obvious shilling he does, more like his South Park videos. Seems like a guy trying to exercise a 'moderating influence on the alt-right'.

I'm interested now.

You niggers know he was making a reference to the physical and magical hazards of the game a player would encounter and not a faggot with mental health issues, right?

are discussion has literally nothing to do with that autismo

There's a litteral trap (gwyndolin) in DaS1 which is the most famous game, so it's ambiguous
Not like I care enough to be triggered by it

There is in the context of the culture around it, traps are not SJWs
Anyway, the game is crazy and fun and it's not political desu

Attached: 1213312545379.jpg (707x674, 134K)

i just hope Kojima-senpai doesn't cuck out.

Attached: 1512589690173.png (339x294, 31K)

No Bullshit is a quality channel. Have nothing against the guy.

He is being corrupted by hollywood trash, it will happen sooner rather than later

>Like sure, but I wish it wasn’t?
what a soyfag

>people fuck white

nono, they wanted just the villains to be bigoted, racist, sexist, etc. white supremacist right-wing christian gun nuts

THE LEYLINES IN SWEDEN WILL FUCK YOU UP! DAMN!

>he's this dumb
It clearly reads "white people fuck"
It's a message about the ongoing demographics crisis.