ITS HAPPENING!!!

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

WW3 IMMINENT

Attached: WW3.png (1.02 MB, 965x790)

All urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5912359/china-sends-massive-navy-for-south-china-sea-war-games-after-president-xi-jinping-vowed-to-wage-bloody-battle-for-world-domination/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
archive.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=3653
defence24.com/what-type-of-radar-for-the-american-anti-missile-defense
youtube.com/watch?v=W9LaHualx-s
youtube.com/watch?v=vnUbGiN-41Q

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

thesun.co.uk/news/5912359/china-sends-massive-navy-for-south-china-sea-war-games-after-president-xi-jinping-vowed-to-wage-bloody-battle-for-world-domination/

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

We must defend Israel, at whatever the cost. They're the only democracy in the middle east and they have western values. Jews deserve at least ONE fucking nation for themselves. Anti-semites got stomped out in WW2, bring on WW3.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

massive navy
how many aircraft carriers?

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Forgot memeflag

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

C-China has no force projection
HOW FOOLISH WE WERE!

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Nice but wrong region

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Finally, someone who "gets it" on this wicked board. Mazel tov!

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

One aircraft carrying guided missile cruiser.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

You forgot your kekistan/nazi flag

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

You know who were the first to get the bullet in the Red Army?
Panickers.

Attached: faggit.jpg (193 KB, 762x785)

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Massive navy
China
Ok.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

No he didn't.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

PRAISE THE SUN!!

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Plastic ships

David Reed
David Reed

chinks are coming

Attached: 2412g44.webm (2.27 MB, 800x425)

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

ISRAEL FOREVER

BASED MIGAPEDES ROLLOUT!!!!

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Stop teasing me

Attached: 1520782813029.gif (607 KB, 245x198)

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Sweeties six million is a lot of people..........jus sayIn, u pol users are not the majority

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Lmfao. Fake here. China doesn't have a massive navy hahahahha fucking jew

Luis Price
Luis Price

$5 your posting from Richmond Hill

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Attached: 9367756453.jpg (34 KB, 580x346)

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

not who ur replying too, but aware me pls

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

military drills
even considering this significant
The fucking French are holding naval drills off the coast from me right now, I can see the ships in the distance right this very second, this is pretty normal for naval forces as they need a lot more training than regular armies.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

the islands they built are unsinkable aircraft carriers.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

They lack a bit of maneuverability though

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

Chang here
I didn't remember China has massive navy. What the fuck is this........

Attached: 18ec0756d313f719e0b23114b6591fbd-hd.jpg (49 KB, 720x480)

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

World War III will never happen.

Attached: 1475032450890.png (48 KB, 206x203)

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

What the fuck is this........
The US is running out of sandniggers to shoot, they are looking for a new enemy

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Attached: 1522120457063.jpg (43 KB, 800x522)

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

where do you live Satan? does everyone in Ireland have a view of the sea?

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

china is our bitch
why would we fight our own bitch?

James Reyes
James Reyes

Canada was the first memeflag.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Low budget fishing fleet.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

OH LOOK

Its the weekly "WW3 IS HAPPENING' thread.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Because every country that even remotely resembles a potentially challenger to US supremacy is labeled a enemy

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

weekly
More like half hourly "WW3 IS HAPPENING" thread.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Attached: 1504461550838.gif (23 KB, 310x760)

John Nelson
John Nelson

I live a few miles from the coast but I'm pretty high up so I have a decent view towards the South East.
As we speak there's a ship just sort of spinning in circles without really traveling a great distance while a helicopter continues to take off and land from its deck.
They've been doing this and nothing else for hours now.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

That's right have a war with subhuman chinks and not with us. Fuck each other up without mercy! Just leave us alone.

Attached: a60-n6rzey3.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768)

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

They have mainland close by, they have islands.
Aircraft carriers are expensive and vulnerable targets. Pretty much useless

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Is there an actual quote on the "world domination" thing? Also war games =/= war. We perform war games all the time. It's war simulation to test theory, performance, and response rate.

Ian Green
Ian Green

Pretty much useless
wat
Aircraft carriers are MOBILE that's what makes them effective. Stagnation is the antithesis to modern combat doctrines.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

#Israel nr 1

Thomas James
Thomas James

some training happend after something shocking was not actually said

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Jews can have one when whites have theirs without your Semitic interference, herschel the store jew.

Jason Young
Jason Young

an actual quote on the "world domination" thing
I hope so
In terms of political and military power, hes the closest to really being able to do it

Attached: serveimage.jpg (939 KB, 1443x1200)

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

C O M F Y

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

jeez you perv, they're getting into the foreplay. the virgin ship is obviously shy of the massive chad helicock it's about to take in its rear hangar

David Perez
David Perez

Effortless bump bait post is effortless

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Russians will be on the front lines with the chinks.

SCREENSHOT THIS.

John Fisher
John Fisher

the islands they built are unsinkable aircraft carriers
You have to be 18 to post here. With that said, this idiot acts like they haven't been fucking runways up since 1942. I won't even mention how much of a bitch it is to repair while in a combat scenario

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

Muh artificial islands.
Implying a static airstrip can be functional after 24/7 MOAB and cruise missile strikes.
Why don't they focus more on actually acquiring more carriers? I don't get it.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

It's war simulation to test theory, performance, and response rate.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
A former Marine General led simulated Iranian forces against the US Navy and won on the first day. 20000 American casualtues alone.
They stopped the exercise, reset it, and changed the parameters including the fact that the Iranians had to tell the Americans where they were.
War games are a propaganda farce

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Russians will be on the front lines with the chinks.
I highly doubt this. Historically the two nations have never had good relations.
but muh modern alliance
Russia also has a longstanding (and older) alliance with India. India and China absolutely DESPISE one another. Putin is literally "realpolitik" made flesh. He's doing a classic America. Side with both of 'em until one starts getting the upper hand. Russia couldn't hold a two front war. Then again, I have this wild theory that EUSSR is really just a proxy state of old Soviet Union and that in the event of war Germany will side with Soviets.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

The west KNOWS that China has 1 carrier, but how the fuck does it know how many subs it has?

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

You bomb airstrip and they still have mainland close by. And its cheap to repair fast.
In response they'll sink you carrier and crew of 5,000 along with it.
thats why stupid

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

We must defend Israel, at whatever the cost.
fine so long as we annex them and nuke Britain

Parker King
Parker King

It was then that America should have learned the absolute logistical nightmare of fighting in the desert and mountainous Middle East.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

That's some extremely unlikely shit, the West will always be united against us I reckon. By the West I mean Europe and Notrh America naturally.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

No I should have said russia will be on the front lines against the chinks.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Chinese lie about everything.

All their boats will fall apart. They're probably not even real. Haha.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

chinks better not fuck with me

Attached: duterte-is-the-man.jpg (141 KB, 1480x833)

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Hell, I'd like that. Fighting with the US against the chinks sounds a lot better than the other way around.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Yeah, it's just a theory but the EU is not going to desire getting dragged into a war against Russia especially if it means cutting off trade with China. It's why USA can't saber rattle like we used too, simply because we grew too dependent on both China and NATO. It's a strange armistice really. Everyone credits nuclear weapons with keeping the peace but I really do not believe that. Nuclear weapons are deterrents for taking too much ground, that's about it.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

How long do you think those airstrips would stay usable in a hot war, chang?

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

It's far more likely. Russia is not going to disregard their alliance with India to safeguard Chinese interests in the South China Sea.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

ONE ERROR N TWITCH! AND KEBLEWY!

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Cheap to repair fast
Implying time spent repairing airstrip isn't more time for more bombs to come and more time aircraft stay on ground being useless.
Mainland has naval air supremacy range of the US Navy pacific fleet
Apparently I'm the stupid one
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. You got me rolling on the floor Fin.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Its a "You didn't listen" level to be entirely honest. Not Happening-CON 2.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

everyday WWIII is starting on PHOL... every fucking day...

Attached: 1516129279484.jpg (15 KB, 250x250)

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Actually he beat them at sea. They didnt even manage to land.
navy sends message that they have 10 hours to surrender
red general fires preemptive tomahawk missile barrage at blue fleet
13-16 boats sunk, 20000 kia
dawn of next morning
red general sends fleet of fast moving gun boats as well as remote controlled suicide boats against blue fleet
simulation halted
It was an utter defeat against a simulated IRAN at sea

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

leaf

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

At this point I'm not gonna believe any happenings even if all media devices suddenly start broadcasting emergency messages that the nukes are ten minutes away.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Just stop. World War III will never happen.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

This way, it's guaranteed Sup Forums will be right again, when it really starts.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

title
Xi vowed bloody battle for world domination

text
Xi prepared to fight bloody battles to retain its right as a superpower

actual speech
not a single inch of our land will be and can be ceded from China
we are determined to take our place in the world
minutes later completely unrelated in past tense
[Chinese people] fought bloody battles

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Aw let us fantasize. There isn't even many decent vidya games about modern global conflicts aside from Generals ROTR. I didn't like World in Conflict at all.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Geez senpai. Just settle "wars" in videogames. EZ.

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Picnickers? Why?

William Clark
William Clark

The truth is, as much as they're impressive, he's right. Aircraft carriers are useless right now. You get close enough to one of those and use hypersonic missiles and it's all over. Basically any ship in any Navy in the world right now is a sitting duck. The carrier is just a bigger, more expensive duck. There's pretty much nothing you can do to stop a 4,000 miles per hour anti-ship missile. Other than just sink. Navy's used to make sense but that era is over.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

This is not a drill, China has just attacked the United States of America. USA to retaliate with nuklear force
lol, Sup Forums said there will be a habbening, no way this is true

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Ww3/next happening, will not have anything to do with China. This is just muscle flexing. Happening in next two months yes - will be around Iran and Israel.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Hmmm jummie, i love this pasta

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

lol this
literally a fake news

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

china
antisemitic
these sheep dont even put things into context they just spew the talking points they were told to believe

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

how repugnant

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

The millennium challenge wasn't a credible demonstration of "Iran" or any other tin pot navy's combat ability, since it hinged on

A) The US fleet being abnormally close to the coast line due to the presence of shipping lanes, which allowed small craft to quickly find their position.
B) Red team launching a massive salvo of GPS guided missiles that could not be intercepted due to the abnormal distance of the fleet to the coastline.

Had the fleet positioned at a realistic distance, the red team would have never been able to even find them, let alone attack them.

Brody James
Brody James

Better nuke the UK just to be safe.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

One shekel deposited into your account

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

How the mainstream media feeds us lies and gets away with it. Half the retards here just ran with the headlines.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

better watch out before crashing into one of those us navy ships, they are everywhere at this time of the year

Attached: 1511462181409.gif (1.75 MB, 259x259)

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

I wonder how many chinks share this view. Most people dont want wars. Its only a few "leaders". Why dont the people declare war on them? I think one day we will. Dont give up your guns burgers. You are our last hope.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

calling it fake news

china has no chance Japans Naval capacity, even tho it's smaller than chinas, can rivel theirs together with the US they'd decimate the chinese fleet

could be a desperate move against the west before Japan finished stocking up on militairy personal and crafts tho i doubt they would do something tactically retarded as that

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

vowed to wage bloody battle for world domination
dollar is basically dead beyond this point
almost all of our troops are in north korea because muh fat man and his nukes so we have almost nothing to defend our selves besides shitty f35s
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (100 KB, 456x434)

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Im going to need a source on that claim.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

do i have to pay my netflix account, even when there is a war going on and i dont have access to a medium to watch my movies?

Attached: 1511969264840.png (41 KB, 344x517)

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

How are they not real?

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

lul you euros arent going to go to war, you; guys signed the chinese world bank agreement, you'll be fine.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Chinks want to get their asses wrecked.

Attached: Murrica.webm (2.89 MB, 1280x720)

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

The USA's navy could beet china entire military lol

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

40 ships and submarines
massive navy

boy if you don't shut that fucking mouth rn

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

they kinda are like ours, shitty outdated radar, just outright trash, we should have upgraded our shit but guess but if it aint broke dont fix it is the outlook. But hey we have those shittty overweight electric wiring problem f35s. This battle will be good and we might possibly lose, blame the euros somewhat and ourselves mostly.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

the Sun
wew

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

I know, what should we do there anyway.
I just want to know if my social security standards still be the same, when america will burn ...

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Quality bait

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Nothing ever happens, it's very depressing. I just want a lot of people to die.

David Lee
David Lee

I am going to enlist today so that I can DIE FOR ISRAEL!!

WHO IS WITH ME?

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

A Mexican who wants to be an American this badly.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

So many larpers for Israel
don't you want to be free?

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

they could, but dont forget your against almost all of the world, it doesnt matter if you have a muh good navy, we might have a big air force but with our old outdated non working shit out of commission, or our jets not working at the right times against almost all of the worlds air force and navy your going to lose.

tldr we are going to lose retard prepare yourself.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

I didn't remember China has massive navy.
Have you been living onder a rock?
They have been producing destroyers like sausages.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

The US Navy could literally battle all of the world's Navies combined and still win.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Come on now. There won't be any battle. We always say that and nothing ever happens.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

you'll be fine and still paying shit, you guys most likely wont join the war because
1 your too poor
2 you will join chinas new capitalistic empire
3 you really dont have shit of a military

i could be wrong at the same time im mostly right, you guys dont really have guns to fight against any enemy and barely a navy.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Rare flag

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

One aircraft carrying guided missile cruiser.
there's no missiles on it as far as I can tell. same as the Kuznetsov... they originally had missiles, but they removed them from both ships. mainly because they were outdated, I believe.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

The Chinese navy claims the movements are part of routine annual exercises, according to Reuters.

Attached: hissyfit.gif (489 KB, 350x200)

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

dude our money is about to worth fucking garbage, its going to happen or we will crawl back to isolationism, do you really think the kikes or cia niggers want that, of course fucking not.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

There's pretty much nothing you can do to stop a 4,000 miles per hour anti-ship missile
I have no evidence for this but I think the deployment of lasers will be the answer to that. there's basically no way under the current doctrine that they can launch anti-air missiles to intercept a hypersonic missile once it's detected on radar, but I imagine a laser might have a better chance of taking them out

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

archive.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=3653

Cliffnotes:

The navy had to station their fleet right on the coast because that was the only room they had.
They had to switch off the aegis system because being right next to coast and a shipping lane meant that they were picking up massive amounts of civilian contacts.
The simulation broke and teleported the formation right on top of the Red team's fleet.
Red team exploited the broken simulation and fired their missiles and kamikaze boats point blank, so that the point defense systems couldn't possibly respond.

Key quote:
What it did was it immediately juxtaposed all the simulation icons over to where the live ships were. Now you've got basically, instead of being over the horizon like the Navy would normally fight, and at stand-off ranges that would enable their protective systems to be employed, now they're right sitting off the shore where you're looking at them. I mean, the models and simulation that we put together, it couldn't make a distinction. And we didn't either until all of a sudden, whoops, there they are. And that's about the time he attacked. You know?

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

most of all we dont have experience anymore.
Thats the worst part of it. All people who fought the last big wars are dead or die soon.
There is no one in the military that could teach others how things are in a war.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

And somehow the mobile sitting duck is worse than the fixed island sitting duck?

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Is it because that Petro-Yuan thing? Can someone explain to me what that is exactly?

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

this
it is bad for business.

Attached: buffet20.jpg (27 KB, 635x358)

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

china made a gold oil backed yuan, with a new world bank that the euros signed, only delusional morons will believe it isnt over but it is indeed over.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

That did not stop the CCP from taking the south china sea.
It did not stop them from taking the indian ocean.
That did not stop them from taking Djibouti, Canada and Greece.

Attached: Circle-of-Influence.jpg (225 KB, 594x342)

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Cyprus? is that the flavor of some juice?

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

hoho

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Chinese navy
I can't even say that with a straight face. How can anyone honestly be afraid of a real battle with China is beyond me. Their ship will fall. Apart the moment it gets there. It's probably bring towed by one of those tiny ships right now

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

convince me we're not nearing another major war again please, i need to sleep. every fiber of my being is telling me that the happening is coming very soon. the real one.

Attached: 1023.jpg (12 KB, 300x218)

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

one carrier
massive navy

Pick one...

Attached: IMG-6089.jpg (71 KB, 1024x615)

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

defend kikes who hate you at all costs
Fuck off faggot. Jews have been kicked out 359 times in 109 countries throughout history. Maybe they don't deserve their own state.

The only guy who had a reasonable solution for the Jewish problem was Hitler. His Madagascar plan was genius. Isolate those kikes on their own shitty island. He was literally the Messiah of the Jews, and they killed him again.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Will we ever recover?

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

im not going full flag waving go china, but our navy is equally trash still using old radar systems and ship shit from the 70s and 80s, they break down all the fuckin time and we have to spend millions and millions to fix them. We should just scrapem and start over again.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Based MAGApede.

Attached: 1519766225574.jpg (68 KB, 382x497)

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

this
it is bad for business.
The Military industrial complex would beg to differ. Though I'd doubt they'd like to have to move offices around. So its just easier to wage war against defenseless 3rd world countries

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

where will it be fought?

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

theres a possibility but probably not, china will probably destroy all of our trade and make the oil gold petro yuan the main currency of the world. You know what we did with oil the petro dollar, chinas about to do that, and probably slap us with sanctions and other shit like we do, euros dont give a shit anymore you know the rest. Blame the shitty boomer politicians that did all these wars and other shit.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

how come big island with history of naval battles and huge on fishing has many pewyshootsiefloaties?

american education everyone strikes again.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

every fiber of my being is telling me that the happening is coming very soon. the real one.

You're an anxious retard.

Who cares what the fuck you feel, you are not clairvoyant, you fucking idiot.

If you have shivers and are anxious af and shit like that, drink Magnesium supplements. And stop browsing Sup Forums like a cuck all day long and stop reading alarmist news all day long, you will be less anxious then.

Will you do it? Of course not. Because you're a retard.

David Peterson
David Peterson

Holy mother of irony

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Go China! Send the mutts home.

Attached: 1502317146036.jpg (43 KB, 736x695)

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

MadeInChina
Will the ships make it all the way across the Atlantic before sinking?

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

one aircraft carrier
40 ships

How quaint.

Attached: 1498077449757.jpg (34 KB, 800x627)

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

being this salty
oh wait your a knock off german your always this salty, now go away and fuck off.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

They've been saying this for 75 years faggot.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Atleast the US has more than 1 battle group.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

we're so damn clever

Attached: 891hiqngad.jpg (15 KB, 415x415)

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Conventional warfare like WW1 and 2 era is over. Sadly we'll never have a WW3. If we do it'll be over really quick as two 1st world countries will obliterate each other quick and easy its like metal gear solid. Everything has to be covert and shit

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

This.
Isn't this China's SOLE carrier?

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

your a
your always

American education.

Josiah White
Josiah White

This island would be their death, imagine losing sea dominance and getting attacked by enemy occupied territory they themselves built. Though I expect them to be completely destroyed.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

I believe they are currently making more.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

it dont matta we still use old shit for everything besides f35s, almost everything in our cabinet is from the 70s-90s you wanna know why. We are fucking broke and we've been broke since 08 we never recovered we are just a dead vampire zombie wanting death.

John Evans
John Evans

why dont we put our whole countries on fucking carriers because countries are just sitting ducks?
who needs pearl harbour we have a dozen carriers?
it works in my Chinese cartoon litterally kids play!!!!

the whole "carrrier vs island" debate is retarded and at best bait. each has their pros and cons and utilities and doesnt "replace" one another or is "obsolete" (at this point) they arent even mutually exclusive

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Yes, their currently making another one but they are both basically knockoff Russian Kuznetsov carriers, based off one Russia sold them in the nineties.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

nigga do you have any fucking idea how much money we spend on our military

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

vowed to wage bloody battle for world domination
Gooks are the best dude

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

What's wrong with you people...

Attached: Bane-front-C7bUAFHpkO.facecrop-7d5a0d4e.jpg (5 KB, 150x167)

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

because they endanger their fellow soldiers, citizens and the whole cause of defending your country. Constantinople did not fall because it could not win it fell because there was no morale left.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

You also don't realize how insanely easy it is to repair a runaway. Syria flew aircraft from Shayrat within 12 hours of the US cruise missile strike.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

fuck off nigger

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

what do we spend it on exactly? How come we dont publicly know that we have new shit besides our new ebin35s we dont have shit updated because we cant fuckin afford it, we just fly around the world costing millions and millions along with sailing around the world for millions and millions, we dont have shit or an enemy along with some shit not working right. Its a bad joke ill tell you what. The only thing that can save us possibly is our black site shit. Even then china might have the same shit.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

STATIONARY TARGETS.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Well shitposted leaf

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Yea because they would just give them a break for no reason like that. Keeping the runway fucked wouldn't be a priority or anything, they would never do something so common sense. Are you done being retarded ? They would not only disable the runways, those islands would eventually be used against China.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Military budget of the United States. ... The budget funds four branches of the U.S. military: the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Air Force. In FY 2015, Pentagon and related spending totaled $598 billion, about 54% of the fiscal year 2015 U.S. discretionary budget.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

No u

Attached: 1516388869230.jpg (70 KB, 515x570)

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Its a fucking leaf.
what did u expect.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

isolationism

what?

i can fly to the other side of the planet in less than a day. i have instant communication with potentially any person in the civilized world. you haven't really been following this "globalism" thing have you?

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

what do we spend it on exactly?
Currently you are building a big military base on top of Syrias largest oil fields in the middle of the desert and next to refineries and help communist seperatist build up a fifth column in Syria.
And bombing Russian when they attack the communist seperatist trying to split off Syria.
Something about peace and democracy and an protecting the Syrian people all located on the exact other side of the country with absolutely no U.S. presence.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Yes they are.
The question is if they can sustain this build up.
With the ever increasing pressure of economic freedom in China, and the international businesses fleeing due to rising wages and trillions of damages in intellectual property theft, I am not so sure that this will end well for the chinks.
My impression is that China is at a comparable point the USSR was in the mid 1970s.
They seemed overwhelming, but the economic base just showed the first signs of strain.
And if history has taught us one thing - it is that you cannot force the economy with bayonetts.

Attached: china-IHS-Markit.jpg (140 KB, 821x677)

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

these stupid fucking media niggers

kill every single person in media. they didn't only mistranslate the line, they COMBINED completely different parts of the speech separated by 10 minutes to make one headline

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

how many aircraft carriers?

as many as America will have after a few naval battles

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

This is why I cam into this thread. Thanks, user.

William Evans
William Evans

it doesnt spell update our radar systems, or make new air craft carriers or destroyers though. We just fly and sail around the world.

economic isolationism, you can still leave your money wont worth be shit though.

exactly a waste

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

My impression is that China is at a comparable point the USSR was in the mid 1970s.

Delusional. China grows stronger every day

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Fucking kek

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

one hypersonic missile hits you
your aircraft carrier is gone
Meanwhile on an shitty airbase in Syria
US launches 60 missiles on you
10h later its operational again

Aircraft carriers are just useful if you fight against an shitty enemy with 60 years old tech.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

nigger we literally just dumped like a trillion billion dollars into developing more advanced radar and electronics capabilities with the f35 project. One of the reasons that shit was so expensive was because it was used as an excuse to dump more money into RnD that can and WILL be used in future projects by the military.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

thesun

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Aircraft carriers are just useful if you fight against an shitty enemy with 60 years old tech.

Americans dont understand this, they dont realise their carriers will be sunk

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

thats what im kinda saying, the f35 is the most advanced radars we have, on our old shitty rust bucket carriers and destroyers we use old 70s shit.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

I've tried telling this to people having bookmarked sources but they just cant figure it out. amerians are all fucking retards

the line in chinese is so mistranslated it is also an outright fucking lie

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

The Military industrial complex holds nowhere near the weight of the rest of the financial sector.
Fucking up a country that the US has no financial ties to and could not do shit in response like Afghanistan or Iraq is one thing.
But China or Russia?

Yeah ok.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Delusional. China grows stronger every day
Acting as if China is the only source of cheap labor in the world.
Acting as if one of those major sources is not a rival whom hates them and loves anyway to poke at China
Being this delusional
It suddenly makes complete sense why your country is so fucked. I wont even get into how bongs love to suck that China dick.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

yeah, except we JUST developed those and we're going to be using what we learned to make more radar systems for everything else.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

China was shit at naval warfare back then
Always will be

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

ib4 they get btfod by based commander once again

Attached: navy-fun.png (58 KB, 708x742)

David Foster
David Foster

Attached: navy-fun-2.png (54 KB, 718x594)

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

RICHMON HILL NUMBA 1

Attached: 1485786853659.jpg (22 KB, 253x293)

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Except that history shows that every time China does collapse they simply reunite again and the same thing happens. No collapse will get rid of Chinamen.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

in what 10-20 fucking years when the dollar is literally dying, too late too many problems. Wake up and accept our military is garbage and outdated its going to be a knife through butter when we have the world facing us in huge numbers.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

rolling for verification

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

It suddenly makes complete sense why your country is so fucked. I wont even get into how bongs love to suck that China dick.

China will rule the world. America's time is over.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

When China and Russia establish their BRICS bank and switch to the gold standard (of which they've been stockpiling for a long time now) they might have a change of thought. They killed Gaddafi for trying to bring that too Africa. You can imagine they'd hate for Russia and China to gain the edge cause as far as I know fort Knox is empty according too conspiracy because they won't let anyone see the gold. I also remember I think during Nixon a bunch of countries like France for one asked america for their gold back and it was quite the fiasco

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

no, now.

The Americans are getting closer to making a decision on the final shape of their anti-missile system, officially referred to as the “lower level” (in practice, it is the short-range air defense system). Currently, the Patriot system serves that purpose. The modernization of such a system is one of the Pentagon’s priorities, however, its final configuration is yet unknown.

As noted by Inside The Army, in the draft budget for the 2017, the pool of funds for the expansion of the lower level’s air defense capabilities has, for the first time, been separated from the funds associated with the ongoing maintenance of the Patriot systems. Among others, a special fund in the amount of $35m has been proposed for the replacement of the passive antenna, PESA (Passive Electronic Scanned Array), which is currently being used in the radar, for an active antenna, AESA (Active Electronic Scanned Array), built using gallium nitride technology, and for its integration. According to the US ground forces, it will increase the system’s range of detecting threats. Another $26m is planned to be allocated for “bringing gallium nitride technology to maturity and reducing risk.”

defence24.com/what-type-of-radar-for-the-american-anti-missile-defense

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

China will be crushed. Even the Russians will join in.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Who is this semen demon.

BRRAAAAAAPPP chinks with white features make my dick diamonds.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

If anything their current "rise to power" is nothing more than regaining their state of affairs prior to the Manchu invasion. Ruled by foreigners, numerous rebellions, a civil war - Japanese invasion - culmination of the civil war, and then gommunism. They've been the largest economy on Earth for a long time, briefly eclipsed by Europe, but now recovering their ancient status.

Attached: 1504119630295.jpg (795 KB, 800x1200)

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Finally! I have been waiting for nuclear war since the eighties! Toe to toe nucular combat with the Russkies!

Oh wait... It is another non-happening. My erection immediately died. There will never, NEVER be something as groovy as a nuke war in my lifetime.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

China will be crushed. Even the Russians will join in.

China will crush America then the Dutch will gladly lick the Chinese jackboot

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

This thread is funny. Chinese crap falls apart if you look at it but Burgercrap isn't much better, their rockets attack the launch guys. Go kill yourselves, more fun for the rest of us

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Attached: teijZ9F.jpg (348 KB, 1180x1736)

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

[CRUISE MISSILES INTENSIFY]

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

yes
you me and captain catpuss all agree on what you just transmitted.

Attached: 11855849-926704674062382-6682117574380298622-n-500x375.jpg (46 KB, 500x375)

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

haha, thats what i mean

plz video

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

BRRAAAAAAPPP chinks with white features make my dick diamonds.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Just as i suspected.
Nobody wants all out world war, only mouthbrethers and shills.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

???

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Shut up Wang, or I'll report you to your CCP overseer.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Das Racist you diotey goy

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

kekking my ass off
youtube.com/watch?v=W9LaHualx-s

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Can you prove to me that there is gold in fort knox?

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Because they were well fed.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

he thinks its a tinfoil theory
being delisounal we are still the global empire

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah its so fucking funny honestly, this is why people call us retards and assholes, you dont know shit you will probably refuse to research everything the past 5 years. I bet you think the nyse is still what matters. Sorry the 80s are over and the lefties infiltrated turning us into a shit hole

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Unironically this.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

The belly of the dragon will drip water
China's navy will be defeated at sea?

Attached: 1479102201455.jpg (128 KB, 773x808)

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

They already have USA, why do they need two?

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

cheaper I suppose

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

because they are leaving us and going to china, (((they))) are making multiple deals with china making them the new chosen empire we are useless and dont make shit anymore, china is the new london industrial empire but it lasts for ever and they have more shittier money gaining deals through the roof. The chinks may cheat but they actually have value.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

can you prove to me there is not?

Attached: fukenreally.jpg (37 KB, 852x480)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

China: look my islands are unsinkable!
Mattis: hold my beer...

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

mattis
hes fired dude, we got necon bolton in his place though.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Spoken like a country with no carriers. Stay mad.

Owen Price
Owen Price

so its confirmed that kikes use canadian proxies mainly

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

refuse to research everything the past 5 years.
Yes sorry I do not have a PhD in Dipshitology like yourself.
Pleas e Professor continue.

Attached: 40.jpg (25 KB, 600x400)

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Can they hurry up already I waited too long for this

Attached: 1496955833454.png (82 KB, 300x300)

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Really starting not to like Trump, he's pretty much help piss off everyone who I was hoping we wouldn't go to war with. Except for China fuck them, but still I would rather not die for a war of posturing and resource decline.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

WW3 in 2018+
Cmon this shitty society wouldnt allow that.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Richmond shill

Attached: 1465174784441.jpg (38 KB, 766x460)

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

lets see, the chinese and brics have been propping china up with a huge oil gold backed currency, Stop being a fucking retard.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

can you prove to me there is not?
Its most likely their isnt. That's why your government forced seizure of all gold from the civilians, with compensation atleast.m, just to f pay off all the people that wanted their gold back. I can guarantee you your government spent all that gold now as their plan is to just conquer any nation that dare threaten their hegemony. Anyways what are they so desperate to hide by not showing it. It doesn't take a genius to see what is going on

Robert King
Robert King

forgot to mention the part with the new chinese world bank, and the euros signing it along with japan infront of obamas stupid nigger face.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

I stand corrected

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Unironically this

So many normies, being sent to the slaughter as I eat tendies and shitpost on Sup Forums

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

What is wrong with that nigger? Why doesn't he just end up like Clinton or Bush and stop when hes no longer president.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

FPBP

Attached: US-Armed-Forces-current-purpose.png (714 KB, 1568x1588)

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

because hes still rolling with the cia and doing other shit, and tried becoming president of the un which that failed lol.

William Foster
William Foster

CHYNA

Attached: 1522017318959.png (540 KB, 1153x1054)

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

With Kim Jong Un's visit, it's almost guaranteed all out war.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

Long live Xi, based Xi.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnUbGiN-41Q

Also, how to join the Chinese cyberarmy? I want to destroy Reddit and other dumb liberals legally and with state support.

China hates liberals because of all the smear they pour on it, and it would be glad to have cybersoldiers in its ranks dedicated to stuffing the insolent lying arrogant mouths of these dumb liberal idiots.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Can someone actually be this retarded?

Attached: 1501017135486.png (78 KB, 240x240)

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

On pol, ww3 is imminent all the time. Anything from Lil Kim to Sky Kangz will trigger these threads.

At what point will say: Hey, I keep getting this predictions wrong... Maybe I'm not as smart as I think I am... Maybe I should find something else to do.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Rex Mattis was replaced by George Bolton.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

your a fucking idiot, read important shit more. Mattis was fired and replaced with a neocon kike.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Also, I have several years of formal Computer Science education and more than a decade of experience with IT, system administration and cybersecurity under my belt.

Attached: deeppanda-cs.png (336 KB, 829x494)

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

who here ready to die for isreal?

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

Underrated.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

did anyone else kind of get sad reading that?
i want to lay my life down for isreal so bad :(

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

the islands they built are unsinkable aircraft carriers.

"He then explained that the three
projectiles we fired landed where the peninsula met the mainland and that were evenly spaced across the neck of the
peninsula, causing the entire peninsula, including the 115-mm gun battery, their crews, structures, vehicles and everything
including the trees and foilage, to break completely off the mainland and slide/sink into the South China Sea.
Several weeks later someone sent a stateside newspaper to the ship with the story and a headline that read, ―New Jersey
Sinks Island!" USS New Jersey in Vietnam

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

just make the islands like submarines then

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Can you shill any harder every statement you've made is a opinion, nothing you have said has any facts backing it. You are most likely a stupid nigger. Keep talking shit and I will have to whip your family again.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Rex TILLERSON

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

china will stop selling us 99-cent toys
omg what are we going to do? there are no other impoverished continents that can produce those toys for us...
isreal needs brave men ready to lay down their lives to the holy land

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

everyday WWIII is starting on PHOL... every fucking day...

The threat of world war ended the day atomic weapons were made public. There will never be another world war. If you don't understand why, I honestly have no idea why you're on a board about politics.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

i used to yell at my squadmates in battlefield 4 who talked about their military careers
i'd tell them to go die defending my right to get fat off mcwhoppers

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Britain is a shit tier country not sure why you must talk shit when you've lost almost all the territory you've ever gained.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

The state of the MSM

Attached: 1503223488169.jpg (16 KB, 256x352)

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Attached: 1522095853994.gif (1.05 MB, 480x270)

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

I've assessed the situation completely, and have concluded that it's really fucking nothing.

t. military analist.

Attached: c7xhOav.jpg (100 KB, 533x400)

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

what if we made nukes illegal? de-nuclearize all the nations so we can fight again.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

cyka blyat

Attached: g.png (270 KB, 626x525)

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Tabloid link

Attached: 1514351079639.png (53 KB, 403x448)

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

are you retarded dude, china makes about 80 percent of our shit, our furniture, car parts, almost all electronics on this planet. You are delusional like the boomers. The euros want cheap trade not expensive shit from america when they can save billions.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

They could have been right for most of it when was the last war between 2 powers with modern weapons?

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

I just know that murilards are not as nigger as chinks.

Attached: meat's-back-on-the-menu2.webm (2.88 MB, 640x360)

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Lets go die for Israel, our greatest ally.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

i'm talking about africa
just have the niggers make our toys for us for even cheaper

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

2 voices

Thats gotta be la Hogg Golbina

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

JEW.SA! JEW.SA! JEW.SA!

Attached: 1518438064506.png (36 KB, 721x748)

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

im not gonna give you anymore anger because i know your bait good day.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

good thing we have politicians in Washington actively trying to shirk our national defense budget
wow, it's almost like an inside job
the whole 'russia collusion' bullshit is just a way to distract from all the ties politicians have to china and are probably bought and paid for by the chinese

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Will this be on the exam Professor Dickdiddler?

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Will there be book or anime named "Chinese ate the Earth" before it all ends?

Attached: your-loss.jpg (19 KB, 275x183)

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

its almost if the cold war never ended and they are tearing our country to bits.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

mfw we take the memes to another level
mfw we are at the front screaming " FOR ISRAEL"
mfw we actually win against the Eastern Dragon
mfw im cattle on the Farm of the Global Jew

Attached: 1518291994936.jpg (42 KB, 552x414)

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

This

Israel #1

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

holy shit

Attached: 1520707992303.jpg (7 KB, 184x184)

David Cox
David Cox

China hasn't won a war in 400 years even when they had technological advantages

Attached: a53.jpg (32 KB, 500x333)

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Can it start already? I'm bored.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

I am sorry to tell you this: World War 3 will never come! The world will end in boredom.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

'world domination'
Uhh what? Seems a little extreme, sounds like fake news or a bad translation.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Why is Trump always right?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit