How do I get more guns in Poland

We should have at least 30 ffs why do we have so little.

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1.jpg (840x840, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=8DfYDWW_FwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This seems very fake, there's plenty of guns in Balkan from the war. Idk why France and Germany would have that many.

I'm curious. Does the commie past have something to do with it?

>Idk why France would have that many
Hunting is still a thing. The actual number is actually going to be higher than what's reported, because there's a shitload of unregistered guns.

Dunno, look at netherlands. Maybe it's just that we can't afford them? Or maybe others had gun market for longer while we were disarmed under commies?

>why do we have so little.
incase you realise that the britain and germany cucked you out of your "holocaust" cut of money. only jews are eligible, the catholics, gypsies, and who ever else get NOTHING

>Or maybe others had gun market for longer while we were disarmed under commies?
This is basically what I meant. Seems like Eastern Europe has less guns than west so this explanation makes sense.

But even in the Eastern Europe we have almost the lowest amount.

Romania has less, but yeah I don't really know why Poland in particular has so few guns.

>why do we have so little.
also, in case you give ukraine what is coming to them.
this is coming from a half bong, half polski

Send nuke pls.

wut ?
new Volkssturm

This is a total meme, most people here are unarmed except a few hunters and of course the muds.

Fuck off ,gypsys with guns would be the last thing we need.They are bad enough with swords and knifes as it is....

>They are bad enough with swords
wut?

because the real world isn't like portrayed on Sup Forums and we have shitloads of guns. conscription was a thing until 7 years ago so most people also know how to use guns.

guns aren't needed in Poland and Poland is not Western Europe

poland is....b...ased?

Yes,every family has a katana,its a thing of pride to have a sword in the family.Some cop got a sword to the brain and almost died when he netered some random gyppy house...kek.

>still have gypos running around terrorizing people with swords
>Developed country

This seems incredibly low, we were estimated to have over 600,000 guns which is roughly 12,5. This was also a bad estimate, even said so by the people who did it, since they said retired law enforcement/army often keep guns without registering them, so that's another 100k or so.

I think this only counts those registered as actual defense weapons, not for hunting, which is how most of ours are registered. So yeh, shit statistic imo.

The French are up to something... maybe we should invade Poland before they do...

Attached: 00-hamburg-andreasmuehe-stephan-i-2012.jpg (620x776, 49K)

Do you realize how much 30 per 100 is?

That is over 30 million guns. Assuming rural area people don't own guns, especially those in suburbs and shit and cities have stricter control so not everyone can have it, this qualification assumes that in the more gun-owning places of Germany literally every SECOND PERSON owns a gun. Considering half your population is too young or too old, this might as well say that quite literally every fucking German in areas where guns are common own guns.

It is entirely possible for France, since their gendarmes, police, huge army and Foreign Legion will pump those numbers hard, it is possible for Finland/Sweden/Norway if hunting weapons are counted, but not for Germany.

>Romainia
>eastern europe
>developed country
>american education
We have been borderline Africa in the 90s after you brought us glorious capitalism and now we are a bit above that.Death to AMERIKKKA.

I will trade you 5 Hi-points for every one polish AK you can give me, if quantity is all that matters to you.

I never heard anyone describe romania as developed. Besides, they're not even genetically european and I don't mean it as a "x are not even white" , and I don't mean gypsies, While between latinos, anglos, germanics, nords and slavs there's a core european phenotype overlap romanians are a completely different race, I guess romania is what you'll have when the western europe gets mudded.

I figured since Estonia is considered developed you guys would be to. my mistake.

>Assuming rural area people don't own guns
Why the fuck would you assume that? Rural areas are were most of the guns are going to be, because of hunters

At least here peole who own guns usually own several. There are many guns but not many gun owners.

Germany my man, Germany. I'm talking small German towns, I've been in plenty. Everyone there is too fat to own a gun.

600 000 thousand people here have legal firearms, i heard estimates over 1.5-2 million guns in total. So it is more then a few.

2 million guns on 10 million people is still 25 per 100.

Same here. And there's also a lot of unregistered guns, mostly WW2 stuff.
Maybe they're fat because of all the boars they eat? I don't know, look at the US, you can perfectly well be fat and have a good old break action rifle

>Maybe they're fat because of all the boars they eat?
I meant it as an they're way too soft to own guns. Suburban, small town germans most definitely have never shot a gun. The issue here is that 31 per 100 is a ludicrous amount, it is only possible if counting police and army and German police and army cannot add guns to it like the French can.

Think of it this way: France has a lot more army and armed police. Germany and France have the same number of guns. Ergo what this map is saying is that German citizens have more guns than French citizens. Does that sound correct to you?

Would be possible, but I don't know a lot of Germans and I haven't seen much of Germany so it's hard to tell. Also, if the number is real, it's likely that there's less than 15% gun owners. Just people owning several guns like here

>Would be possible, but I don't know a lot of Germans and I haven't seen much of Germany so it's hard to tell.
It's absolutely not possible. This is a ludicrous amount my man.

> Also, if the number is real, it's likely that there's less than 15% gun owners.
Gun owners are also by far overwhelmingly men and you need to be over 18. That would likely be about 30% of the population to begin with. I.e. if its 15% of the total population, but only within those 30%, my math isn't very good but that's very nearly HALF of all eligible men own a gun.

I know wikipedia isn't much of a source, but:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany

>Germany's National Gun Registry, introduced at the end of 2012, counted 5.5 million firearms in use, which are legally owned by 1.4 million people in the country
This says it's 1.4 million on 83 million people. That's about 2, not 31.

What do you need guns for? Poland has no exploding minority yet
Guns ownership was never really a thing during the prevous century in these parts.

If being fat prevented you from owning a gun American leftists wouldn't need to shill for gun control.

Having certain nationalities doesn't make your point any better.
t. half persian-arab-russo-polish-czech-german-french-angle-belgian-norwegien-swedish nigger killer.

Yeah these numbers can't really be trusted. Maybe in Germany the difference between legally owned and actual total isn't too big. But in France and probably every other country that was under occupation in WW2 I bet it's huge.
I know 1 guy who has 2 registered hunting rifles but also a dozen unregistered rifles, mostly WW2 Mausers. From what I heard from him, it's not uncommon

Answer is simple; commies.
Polacks were never the ones to scoff at good old fashioned uprising.
Give them guns, communism wouldn't last into the 60s there.
Their attitude towards multi-kulti, and migrants shows that these people are definitely not push overs, but unfortunately they did get disarmed.

Attached: slava ukrainu! .jpg (646x1024, 195K)

Wiperdalaj!

Of all nations Poland is the one that needs to have guns. How many more Wolyn? How many more invasions from east and west for the aveage Pole to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH M TIRED OF BEING A VICTIM!?

I doubt Poland was very armed in the first place.

Where did you get those statistics, son?
The only ones having guns in Sweden are the hunters and the muhammedans but I hardly think that they counted the illegal ones.

Hahahaha,
>the registered number of legal gun owners
Croatia, Serbia and BiH have way more then that
youtube.com/watch?v=8DfYDWW_FwM

>AMERIKKKA
It's time to leave

>Of all nations Poland is the one that needs to have guns. How many more Wolyn? How many more invasions from east and west
yeah for sure average Janush with gun will stop invaders with tanks, drones, aircrafts

What is the source of these stats? All maps show that we have guns too, but I'm not sure this is true.

Attached: gun_ownership_map.jpg (2040x1013, 539K)

Polands army will take care of tanks, drones and aircraft whereas average Janush will fight against guerillas and groundtroops.

The collectors who hoard guns make europe red in that.

Yeah well, it is rather easy to get some kinds of guns here and in Germany, the only strict no-no are fully automatics. Handguns are moderately hard to get, but shotguns or lever action, easy peasy.
And people have been buying like crazy since the enrichment got into overdrive.

Also check this gem out, stumbled upon this at the right time too.

Attached: GUN-MAP.jpg (600x713, 88K)

Typical lefty bs, ask a afgan or iraqi insurgents better yet look how our ancestors managed to hold off 40000 german troops for 3 days in the battle of wizna!

Guns give the population TEETHS!

I have only seen one gun in my life in Ireland, these statistics seem like complete shit

>ffs why do we have so little.
Jews.

Attached: into_the_chamber.jpg (900x881, 156K)

no way we have so much guns we are very anti gun

>b-but gov has nukes, rockets and shieet!!!
Ye because all there is to war is all people aimed with nukes for every person and tanks standing in front of your house. Ever heard of gorilla warfare and something called middle east?

>Typical lefty bs, ask a afgan or iraqi insurgents
they ruined their countries totally, no thanks, i dont want another warsaw uprising
>yet look how our ancestors managed to hold off 40000 german troops for 3 days in the battle of wizna!
aka history with sabaton

>plenty of illegal guns
ftfy

This shows legal licensed weapons

>Ever heard of gorilla warfare and something called middle east?
yes this meme guerilla warfare turned middle east into ruined shithole

>they ruined their countries totally, no thanks, i dont want another warsaw uprising
Because you want to get raped by both Hans and Ivan. This we know since before kike
>aka history with sabaton
Still true

So if Russia would took over Poland or some mob of people would cause problems you would rather let them in without any resistance than let civilians try defend themselves?

>yes this meme guerilla warfare turned middle east into ruined shithole
Incorrect. Superpowers ruined the middle east because of muh oil and muh nation building according to NeoCons/Communists

>legal guns

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
Only retards report having guns here, the tax is ridiculously high.

Attached: 1425427290082.jpg (429x645, 22K)

They already have guns.

Of course he would, just like his disgusting relatives did when the Stalinists invaded and occupied Poland. We are dealing with a typical zydokomuna-offspring.

Poles were successfully disarmed by Russians and Germans since 1795. After 1918 the government didn't push to popularize the gun ownership, cause they were afraid of commie/fascist coup. During German and Soviet occupational owning a gun was punished by death so a lot of guns were hidden just to not get found ever again. During communist times it was almost impossible for common person to get a gun. Even nowadays it's complicated and expensive thing to get a gun licence so a lot of people don't bother to get it.

you are breaking the law

>almost impossible for common person to get a gun. Even nowadays it's complicated and expensive thing to get a gun licence so a lot of people don't bother to get it.

explains situation in most of the countries perfectly

You are too. We both know now it's better to kill Commies before they sprout. We have developed anti-bodies against Marxism.
The deaths of Communism outweigh the deaths of gun crime. May Marx be forced to live in a special new segment of Hell created as a simulation of Capitalism everywhere around him.

if only you knew what life outside zagreb is like m8, youd be surprised

it is still against the law we should respect it and try to alter the law not violate it

Rob a beat cop and take his pistol. This is the only way user, God Speed.

Fucking hell, I admit having 7 times less than even us is quite shocking.

>Hitler took the guns
>Mao took the guns
>Poland took the guns

There's only 8000 legal gun owners in Spain tho (not counting Police or Military)

Whatchu gonna do bout it, Hrvoje?
Send a complaint to your EU masters?

Attached: 1521893732570.jpg (1440x1440, 131K)

you do not realize how out of touch and cringy you sound

I will

Attached: Snimka zaslona (159).jpg (1893x757, 211K)

We have King Vucic in power now, you never know when the law might just become something you should respect the least.

Shut the fuck up nigger, our two nigger people have been played by both the Islamocuck Protectorate of the West and the Islamocuck Protectorate for the East, for long enough.
Each to their own, but each distrusting of outsiders. We are among the last bastions of anti-Muslim anti-soybean orc lands.

I wouldn't say its the price problem. Not many people have guns here because its just too much of a burden how many regulations there are. You have to get permission from police (what from i have heard is often a bribe and connections) and pass a test which let you own a gun for a year and if you want to have it for longer you have to pass these tests every year. Not to mention a lot of paper work and everything related to that

>So if Russia would took over Poland or some mob of people would cause problems you would rather let them in without any resistance than let civilians try defend themselves?
im talking about something totally different
if polish army wouldnt stop invaders for sure average polacks with guns wouldnt do it either

>We have King Vucic in power now, you never know when the law might just become something you should respect the least.
its like that everywhere,
hes just a shielded teenage cretin

>Because you want to get raped by both Hans and Ivan. This we know since before kike

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 29K)

>Of course he would, just like his disgusting relatives did when the Stalinists invaded and occupied Poland. We are dealing with a typical zydokomuna-offspring.

I hope both of you are hunters

i hope you one day take a trip out of your city and grow up

shut up cuck everybody should own illegal guns

also again, why swedish jew is messing in poland internal affairs

and licence for the gun

cringe

no only legal ones

Today it's either becoming a ruined shithole or a progressive multicultural (((democracy))) with 24/7 police state surveillance and negative population growth.
Either way, you are fucked.

not so bad for us but we could have more.

Doesn't like every family from post yugoslavia countries have arms from times of bosnian wars?

>10.4
Holy shit that's a lot more than I expected.

>Doesn't like every family from post yugoslavia countries have arms from times of bosnian wars?
yes
however in our urban centres there is a certain number of population completely oblivious to the social reality of our country,
im sure you too have retarded barindead city kids which are shocked by someone crossing the red light in poland too

such is life on planet earth
still its better to be alive

I wonder, did you or your parents respect "the law" during commie era?
It's a nice sentiment but there are times when things become "laws" despite having to right to be so. Your right to life and freedom is more important than some useless bureaucracy which needs to maintain itself with taxes.

Funny coming from a leftist kike.
You don't have to be a football-player to talk about football, faggot.
Now answer why you're spreading your vile commie-bs? Why haven't you kys, yet? You are clearly not welcome in Poland and should go back to your motherland aka Satans A-hole.

as long as everything is by the book

Attached: 2d1f25b41b22eba989460c0a0496a322.jpg (500x535, 55K)