Children and their marches won't accomplish anyth-

>Children and their marches won't accomplish anyth-
You were saying?

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-123957.jpg (1068x1554, 383K)

>Former
He has about as much power as those stupid kids

This is clearly (((their))) endgame

>former
Thank goodness, any moron who thinks these kids are making valid arguments needs to be far away from the SCOTUS

97 years old, retired long ago. openly exposes that a total gun ban is the real agenda.

turning normal people to the right by the day.

thanks based democrats!

Nah, they forgot to keep the majority of white males fat and happy. That is a grave error in their strategy. What the Elite did instead, is demonize white males so they could bring in their Cheap Darkie Laborers without much trouble. That means many white males have seen how bad diversity really is. The Joker's Card is do the white males start killing members of the Elite class?

I am all for them repealing the 2nd. Can't make a civil war omelette without breaking a few eggs.

>Former justice who stepped down cause he was going senile

I think the 2nd amendment should be repealed because it's obviously created an unhealthy attitude towards guns in our culture. Imagine how shitty people would be about cars if there was a constitutional right to drive them.

>former

And that’s a good thing!

Why are people who want to repeal the Constitution, the basis of our entire nation, even allowed to be judges, much less Supreme Court Justices? Globalist traitors need to be purged from the government.

Attached: QBTC.jpg (673x600, 45K)

We've added and repealed parts of it before, dumdum.

>an unhealthy culture
Can you take you psuedoscience and shove it up your ass

Liberals have a culture of never addressing points that are actually relevant, but instead skirting around actual issues by talking about them in abstract

>Former

-ing

>old faggot harping the same shit for decades

But is right, activist judges have no place within our system.

Especially in regard to the bill of rights.

i hope he lives long enough to watch his children die of cancer very slowly.

Guns create a toxic culture, and heres why!

>We've added and repealed parts of it before, dumdum.
by votes. we aren't anywhere close to having the votes to repeal the 2nd.

>former
yawn

this. he's a retired fossil that farted out some words and wants to be relevant because of jewish cash stuffed into his mouth.

>well regulated

We just need to enforce this aspect of the 2A because 99% of gun owners aren't part of a well regulated militia.

We can repeal the second in exchange for:

>Limiting voting rights to 3rd generation Americans or Greater.
>Disallowing Gender reasignment surgery, Hormone therapy, or abortions until age 21+./

Too bad he can fucking throw his opinion in the toilet for all anyone in the current government cares
>Hundreds of thousands of protestors
>USA population~320 MILLION
Whatever you do, don't let Jews trick you into thinking this is important.

the supreme court already had a vote on this a few years ago and the vote was 5 to 4. It was that close.

>We just need to enforce this aspect of the 2A
That isnt an "aspect" of the 2nd, it simply provides context as to why the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

It's like saying oats are a part of a well-balanced breakfast, so the right to keep and eat grain shall not be infringed.

Where does it say I must be part of a balanced breakfast?

don't forget voter IDs
also maybe only property owners can vote

No matter what they say fight until your last breath to keep your guns. Its the only thing you have to avoid the hellscape that has been created in Europe.
I cannot begin to tell you the envy I have at the moment that I am not a US citizen for this reason.
Molon labe.

>SEEE GUN REGULATION DOESNT WORK WE NEED TO GET RID OF THEM NOW!11!1! BAN ALL GUNZ!1!
this makes me wonder if they have purposefully refused to impose reasonable regulations, so they can whip up support from the lowest most brainlet dregs of our society and have the momentum they need to impose a totally unreasonable ban

Through legal means.

The left is currently chasing an illegal means of getting their way.

This old fart is saying this for years...
He also wrote a book about fix the constitution: "Six Amendments."

He was utterly destroyed than, and will be now.

Attached: John Fix Stevens.jpg (1641x659, 287K)

>I'm retired and need money because of my poor decisions, I'll just take this bribe and say what these people want me to.

I'm pretty sure retired SCOTUS judges get a big, cushy retirement package.

>activist judges
Precisely why I hate the supreme court, it's been corrupted into an infallible council of elders.

I can't imagine how unfathomably dogshit the legal system is in other countries for ours to be considered one of the best. The key to being a good litigator (which most judges tend to be) is to be able to pilpul and appeal to emotion better than anyone else. "Arguments" in the Stefan Molyneux sense are just an antiquated ideal