Why can't the left meme Sup Forums ???

why can't the left meme Sup Forums ???

Attached: 868669696966.png (1486x977, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2015/06/not-employed-listed-among-most-democratic-jobs-julia-porterfield/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are humorless.

this was an okay leftist meme

Attached: 140.jpg (1004x767, 159K)

I want to pound Faith Goldy's anus so hard that after i take my cock out she would have 5cm gaping asshole then she would deepthroat my unclean cock with all her mouth drooling and nearly puking because my cock would be all down to her small chest with perky little boobs that i would suck to the point that they start to lactate all of a sudden

>trump is a kike
>leftist meme
not true bro

jesus dude

>why can't the left meme
>They are humorless
This. Literally.

Attached: kilgore_ldm.jpg (1071x801, 670K)

>Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
>A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
Because leftism is a cult.

psychopath satanists have no sense of joy or humor if youre talkin about the political establishment neolibs anyway

Spontanious humor is based on truth and funny observations of the moment.

You can't script a political meme based on a narrative that's in the lead only because of censorship.

Duh.

Hi Faith

Hi Lauren, sorry you got banned from Britain.

Go on...

Kek imagine writing that about yourself

Humor is based in tragedy, the only side with the balls to call out that the emperor has no clothes is and will always be the RIGHT

Attached: 94sz.jpg (768x768, 138K)

Because they're morons with zero critical thinking skills and creativity. Is it really that hard to understand?

Most people of the left are women and women aren't funny. Also, you need to be high IQ to create good memes and the men that the left has are all non white and low IQ. Although, I have noticed that milquetoast conservatives are humorless cunts too, so what do I know?

Good humor has to have an element of truth, thus the left can never meme.

Yeah, that's a troll meme to make MAGApedes angry.

>lefty memes

Attached: 1507986235699.jpg (960x960, 156K)

Most of them have real lives and jobs and right wing NEETs and drug addicts don't. Thus why Sup Forums internet bums are le clever meme kids and leftie normies aren't as good at making le epic internet jokes.

do you think she has sex????

They're literally reatrded

Attached: received_385693171900151.jpg (669x395, 29K)

>Rick cares about faggot shit like helping people
Wouldn't Rick be more ancap, or pro dictatorship with him as the dictator?

>Ottoman Empire
>Persian Empires
>Abyssinian Empire
>Aztec Empire
>Inca Empire
>1000 others
Women are retarded.

Very much this.

Attached: 1ba.jpg (680x1179, 115K)

aren't those leftist memes?

The Modern (Freak Show) Left is based on delusion. Ever notice how few comedians rip on the Faux Leftists in the Elite Class? They can't do that because they aspire to be that Elite, if they are not already.

So the Modern Left goes around trying to suppress any idea that challenges it's delusions. This takes a major toll on their ability to speak the truth in general and their ability to speak to people outside their bubble.

You could probably get Lefties to commit suicide if you so much as sent them anti abortion pamphlets from secret sources. The reason to disguise the sources would be to give the appearance that Pro Lifers are everywhere. The Modern Left would start slicing chunks of flesh of off their own faces out of shame and hate. Screaming the whole time "How the fuck can anybody be that ignorant!?" (I got a genuine LOL just typing that.)

Shouldn't Aztecs and Inca be considered western?

Western just means European, or sometimes European and Near Eastern.

You're alright, Serbia

ITT: flaccid trumpcucks circlejerk in their safe space while their communities continue to be dumpster fires

PROTIP: get a job you underage faggots

nationalreview.com/2015/06/not-employed-listed-among-most-democratic-jobs-julia-porterfield/

No doubt a career in gender studies must be demanding. Neck yourself burger shill

No one preaches about safe spaces more than lefty niggers like you. Why are you alive? The kitchen knife is calling for your wrists...

>why can't the left meme
For this you would need a firm grasp on reality.

Attached: 1.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>nationalreview

kek

> We wuz Kangz
> Non-westeners never had empires
Really makes you think.

Humor derives from self awareness.

thanks for proving my point, you triggered little pantywaist. i'm just thankful that you'll never pass your genes onto the next generation, since you actually need to get it up for a women to do that.

This

the right cant either
people who dont give a shit can meme
fact is they are mostly anti-globalist-liberal because its still seen as the winning or the most powerful ideology

Attached: jesuspepe.png (1153x1149, 2M)

Trump is litterally a kike plant, prove me wrong.

t.roastie

Attached: received_1550396521682877.jpg (520x588, 47K)

saved for posterity

#MeToo

>leftists
>making fun of electrocuting fags
choose 1

I don't know, but I'll bet she poops everyday.

You sound like a real womaniser. Also:
>assuming his gender
You’ve even failed as a leftist. KYS