Afghan girl

This is an afghan girl

> An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill
>
> Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.
>
> After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.
>
> \u201cWe were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education.\u201d

This is an afghan girl. White men will deny it:

>That's not an Afghan "girl," shitskin. That's a chaiboy.
>We get it, kike. You don't like white men and you're attracted to children like most kikes are. Would you hold on a moment? My oven is still preheating.

White men declare every girl to be a "boy". Liking young girls is "gay" according to white men. White men prefer the chizled jawlines of their masculine women. White men believe Anzu is a man.

White men believe that doing anything other than taking on the most disadvantaged, difficult, position is "gay".

Why? Because they were told so. White men do not have an internal locus of control.

Attached: Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg (505x333, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/28/afghan-men-struggle-sexual-identity-study-finds.html
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html
wbur.org/news/2015/10/13/charles-martland-sexual-abuse-of-boys-afghanistan
tata.com/htm/Group_Investor_GroupFinancials.htm
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/venezuela/article206950449.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white "men" also vehemently oppose things that are in their interests:

Child brides - The white man wants all "pedos" dead and tortured, even though having a cute young girl is by all measures a more beneficial position than being ruled over (even in mind) by adult women who know the game and how to play it.
(The God that Is supports "pedos": Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key words: na'ar, taphas)

The white man does not control himself, he is controlled by the will of those outside him. He does not decide what is good for himself, but instead accepts the word of others as what is good and right. He is a golem (especially a golem of the white woman).

White men really are scum. They are the footsoldiers of global female empowerment, the murderers of countless children and men of cultures that refuse to bow down.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 428K)

>this is an afghan girl
*boy
Bacha bazi revolution when?

That girl is gonna get stoned to death for getting educated...

Afghanistan was brutally repopulated through the efforts of Alexander THE GREAT.

These are remnants of what Greeks were before Greece. 3000 years of attempts at mudding and later muslimification, and they still have some caucasian heritage in them. These natives of Afghanistan, these true Afghanis, they are more white than 56% face la goblina, and they deserve to be delivered from the hands of islamisation.

Attached: whos that khazaremon.png (264x325, 25K)

She makes my dick hard

BEGONE JOOS!

>who's behind that post

Attached: squinty eyed kike.jpg (346x366, 42K)

is this what schizophrenia looks like?

Young girls deserve loving families, not lecherous muhammed's if you are a pedo and you even look at my children I will burn your house down

Why does she have so much makeup on, suspicious...

pedo shitskins like you deserve to have their entrails pulled out of their anuses while still alive.

Wtf did I just read?

Lol

No dumbass. Afghans and Iranians were already nordic/mediterrnean.

Bump

This is all true.

inbred polygamist nomads arguing for child brides because there just isn't enough women for everyone and projecting their urges on civilized men, how amusing.you know why do you find kids and goats sexually amusing shitskin?because you lack self-confidence to give a real woman a choice to have sex with you or turn you down.and btw, child brides tend to die during delivery - because they are underdeveloped.it's sick and disgusting practice, I hope we will genocide you in my lifetime.

What the fuck does this even mean?
What are you trying to say?

inb4 she gets stoned\raped to death

Attached: theseuslateral.jpg (1000x419, 271K)

>she

>I'm a white man

Attached: playlist-freddie-mercury-400324.jpg (960x957, 66K)

DERKA DERKA JIHAD

Attached: 1498875700268.jpg (307x307, 42K)

He's saying if you don't like to fuck kids you're a kike shill. The usual Sup Forums doctrine of "believe what I believe or you're a jew"

First muslims ruin afghans with islam, then weimerica comes along and starts killing women and children, like grandpa britain killed boer women and children

And here I am related to both. At least Ishmaelites were okay before Mohammed, (((Allah))) and the Qu'ran

You from tumblrstan or what is the point you making here?

show afgan bobs

You just want their cunny for yourself.

>Popi/JH9

Designated

I'm not white and i have an arab grandpa can i join into the child bride club?

Lol. Looks like a guy from a Glam Metal Band.

Unironically kys

Not at all I would like my progeny to have a healthy development so they can find the best mate, there is many reasons for this but the biggest is. IM NOT A KIKE. KILL THE PEDO, SHOOT THE PEDO

Real question OP, how much money do you get a shill comment?

I think you may need help, friendo.

Not fooling me, I bet you're the "daughters belong to their fathers" burgeranon.

Why tf is she wearing makeup??? Did her husband (dad) want her to look nice for school?

>The white man does not control himself, he is controlled by the will of those outside him
...No, that's not what the dichotomy is.
The dichotomy is control yourself not control others.
You are weak and press forward the facade of strength. It's why your people cannot achieve victory in open battle, and rely on subterfuge and assassination.
You cannot face the power of the truth, and as such you will forever be relegated to the dust.

middle easterners wear (and invented) eye liner as protection against strong sun, regardless of sex
Bedouins still do it
wouldn't expect knowing any better from your flag tho

Attached: a-bedouin-man-in-petra-jordan-F2CEMF.jpg (866x1390, 123K)

kill yourself pedo, keep in mind all whites have nothing but revulsion for you

>Iraq in the house.

What's up bru?

>white people are scum for not marrying kids
Rabbi what the fuck

fine thanks

Anything new going on in Iraq? Do you have all the weapons you need?

tension with kurds over them chimping out at turkey and crying to iraq for help
same old shit
i have 2 pistols but don't really need them

Reminder that age of consent laws were first pushed through by (((feminists)))

t. Paki

Indo-iranians invented it and you faggot semites stole it like you did everything.

>Tensions with Kurds

They literally saved your asses while you cowardly semites watched your women get raped by other cowardly semites.

oldest recorded use is in egypt and Mesopotamia

cute kid, I wish her well
Her world is not my world and I am thankful for that

No it isn't, oldest recorded use is in Iran and India.

source?

Standard knowledge

>John Cena explains to Afghan fuckboy why United States policy requires him to allow high level Taliban operative to continue beating up the child's unfortunate boipucci
Also, thanks for the cross-thread (You), faggot.

>We were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education
CUTE!

standard knowledge from Indian and Iranian sources aren't worth shit
they're the biggest history forgers around earth
right there on top with blacks
now wiki and encyclopedia Britannica say oldest use is in Egypt and Mesopotamia

Dancing boys are part of their culture. Who are we to judge.

Attached: shrug.jpg (350x277, 17K)

>JOOS
>>>/t_d/

>Encyclopedia (((Britannica)))

Lel, yes let's trust the kikes with knowledge. They don't have a Semitic bias or anything.

>Wiki

Can be changed very easily and is extremely unreliable. If you went to school you would know that.

>pedo shitskins like you deserve to have their entrails pulled out of their anuses while still alive.

Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 explicitly allows men to take female children as brides (key words: na'ar , taphas)

Devarim chapter 13, verse 6 commands death for those who entice us to follow another power (god, ruler, judge, magistrate).

The white man entices us to follow his US/UK/EU Government's dictats which completely seek to nullify the laws of the God who exists (he is who is).

What does the anti-child-marraige white man deserve under the law of YHWH?

Attached: afghanistan_bilal_children.jpg (624x351, 57K)

>extremely unreliable
not when it has good sources
anyway i'm not trusting no poo in loo subhuman like you instead of those respectable human sources of info
no offense of course

Afghanistan became a real shithole only after Islam showed up, go figure.

>Justifying raping little boys because muh culture

daughters do belong to their fathers.
Children belong to their parents, until they're 18, and even then they still need to listen or mom and dad are gonna bitch slap you.

>Poo in loo

Ahahahaha even India is cleaner than Chiraq. There are companies there that make more money than your entire shithole combined, and guess who they're owned by? Non-muslim Persians.

> >We were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education
>CUTE!

Indeed, and add to it that men can and do marry the adorable young girls and have them as their own.

Afghanistan is seemingly the one place on earth that the white men of the United States of America haven't yet conquered with their pro-woman anti-male crusade.

It's the one place where the gates of hell have not yet prevailed.

Everywhere else men are ruled over by women and denied the young girl as a bride (in violation of YHWH's law (Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: key words na'ar, taphas))

Will white men win? Will the gates of hell conquer God's kingdom on earth?

Attached: afgMarine_gives_Afghan_girl_candy.jpg (3072x2048, 1.02M)

Attached: 1521749242367.jpg (720x1280, 552K)

You're free to marry kids if you want dude just get the fuck out of the US, UK or EU.

>Afghanistan became a real shithole only after Islam showed up, go figure.

Child brides are good for men and sanctioned by YHWH (Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key words: na'ar (child), taphas (take, seize, by force))

You white men oppose this because you oppose all that is against the interests of the white woman (MUH WHITE WUMAN). You are golems of the white woman. You have no internal locus of control: what is good is what others tell you is good.

You murder anyone who opposes the white woman and is in-favor of what is good for males: adorable cute young girls (the marriage the God intended) You are not even people.

Attached: Afghan_girl_begging.jpg (1300x867, 229K)

why can't you just by VR glasses and play a loli game or a buy child doll you filthy goat fucker?
foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/28/afghan-men-struggle-sexual-identity-study-finds.html

>In one instance, a group of local male interpreters had contracted gonorrhea anally but refused to believe they could have contracted it sexually -- "because they were not homosexuals."

>Apparently, according to the report, Pashtun men interpret the Islamic prohibition on homosexuality to mean they cannot "love" another man -- but that doesn't mean they can't use men for "sexual gratification."

>The group of interpreters who had contracted gonorrhea joked in the camp that they actually got the disease by "mixing green and black tea." But since they refused to heed the medics' warnings, many of them re-contracted the disease after receiving treatment.

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html

wbur.org/news/2015/10/13/charles-martland-sexual-abuse-of-boys-afghanistan

>The U.S. government has long known that U.S.-funded Afghan units routinely engage in "bacha bazi" — boy play. Afghan military commanders and police kidnap boys and use them as sex slaves. American troops have complained of seeing boys chained to beds and hearing their screams at night. As Aaron MacLean, who served in Afghanistan with the Marines, observed, the “Taliban have long used reports of rapes committed by government agents as a recruiting tool(.) Indeed, among the elements of Mullah Omar's rise to power was his reputation for taking violent action against those who kidnapped and raped children.”

>American troops have complained of seeing boys chained to beds and hearing their screams at night.
>boys chained to beds and hearing their screams at night
>boys chained to beds

Please kys

Attached: e5c.jpg (499x750, 54K)

it's bad to fuck children that's all

>You're free to marry kids if you want dude just get the fuck out of the US, UK or EU.

Nope, you are currently bombing every single still-existing pro-child marriage culture. You have converted all others by military and economic coercion.

You are the adversary of God an men.
You are the reason men wish to die by their own hand.

Men desire adorable sweet young blemishless girls. Men do not desire, in their hearts, wicked controlling women.

A man marries a virgin child bride.

>it's bad to fuck children that's all

Incorrect. The only living God allows it: Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key word: na'ar, taphas.

Women and other white men told you it is wrong to have child brides. They and you are enemies of the God. Proudly so as you curse the Jews and Muslims.

>There are companies there that make more money than your entire shithole combined
such as?
you should be prepared to present evidence on things you lie about
i know it's a hard concept for a kurdoid with iq ranging around 80
now what Indian company makes 171 billion dollar a year
answer it you ugly fucker

I'm not white, wtf Mahmoud.

Isn't this afghan girl cute. See how her parents put kohl on her eyes so she looks kinda like a kitty kat. They want her to meet a good man to take her.

America disagrees with their wish, because America's force is white men, and white men are golems of the white woman. It is against the white woman's interest that men take female children as brides rather than being a golem slave to her.

tata.com/htm/Group_Investor_GroupFinancials.htm

>Kurdoid

Lol, I thought I was a poo. If you weren't so inbred your arguments wouldn't be full of inconsistencies.

That's someone's wife he's seeing naked/uncovered! STONE THEM BOTH!!!

>controlling women.
faggot
There's a difference between being into young women or into children.
You are not able to deal with a woman and need somebody on a 10 steps lower development level to be able to feel in control
And whay is that? Because you're a faggot.

Attached: 156251.png (497x498, 212K)

kurds to india and anything between is an ugly street shitter with the brain capacity of a potatoe
ie : you, can't even process that 170 billion is more than 7.6 billion
this is why your "people" are sweeping my street as we speak

>And why is that? Because you're a faggot.
Because there is no sharia state/all encompassing islamic community to help you tyrannize your possessions (wives/daughters/slaves) under the treat of violence/torture/mutilation/death.

Now repeat after me progressives: ISLAM MEANS PEACE!

Attached: just_muslim_things_beautiful_culture.jpg (1080x608, 88K)

>7.6 billion
>Cannot into numbers

It's okay Mahmoud, the Kurds will build schools for you to learn.

>Sweeping my streets

You probably have some poor ass muzzies or sikh doing it (good riddance). Never seen a high caste Hindu or Parsi leave India for a muzzie country.

>God's kingdom on earth
That's Hawaii, senpai.

>this Afghan girl is wearing eyeliner
What the fuck

there is no class in that entire British slave bay
the muslims should have genocided the entire subcontinent and made it a wild life preserve

>miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/venezuela/article206950449.html

oh shit that is a chaiboy

>>this Afghan girl is wearing eyeliner
>What the fuck
Hey, if it was good enough for muh holy prophet pbuh then it'll surely be good enough for that little slag.

>Even the (((Anglos))) used Indian clerk's in their Arabian colonies because Arabs were too stupid

Fucking kek.

>the muslims should have genocided the entire subcontinent and made it a wild life preserve

Good thing they were civilized Persians and not half breed Arabs, huh?

Pic related, Arab half breeds at war with Indo-Iranian warriors.

Attached: 1473335522054.png (444x1266, 321K)

>there is no class in that entire British slave bay
>the muslims should have genocided the entire subcontinent and made it a wild life preserve
Calm down ahmed and go martyr yourself or something.

You're both shitskins and will be glassed accordingly.

>Nose piercing
Model detected and not real afgan child.

Attached: 1518720378907.png (500x470, 20K)

>with Indo-Iranian warriors.
Would you consider those your pet-untermenschen pretend-Adolf?

Like what are you trying to say here?
White men like masculine features?
Jews like kids, but hey you white devils should be attracted to these young girls But you arent so you are gay, cause you think young girls are boys

Like wtf man, also why did you need to say white men 7 times in barley two sentences, you got some white guy love hate confusion?

>pet-untermenschen pretend-Adolf?

I can't read Turkish, sorry.

That girl is so fugging qt.
Would arrange marriage with.

Wouldn't be surprised if you actually turn out to be from Turkey yourself, you seem to be retarded in a similar fashion to many turks.

t. la luz extinguida