i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 27
>Unconfirmed; Sources state Tiger Forces will be involved in clearing Douma, SAA are currently preparing offensive as evacs continue
>Another unconfirmed report states Russians stationed at a base in Tal Riffat to withdraw and turn it over to Turkish backed forces
>Raqqa; SDF intel officer killed by unknown gunmen in Al-Mansura during ongoing uprising by Al-Bukhamiss tribesmen
>W. Aleppo; HTS inghamasis conduct successful sneak attack on Jahbat Tahrir Souriya, killing several including genl commander Abu Walid al-Homsi
>Storming forces of HTS reportedly prepping to enter and retake Dart Izza’ from JTS, currently shelling JTS positions
>Ru freighter ship spotted in Bosphorus Strait bound for Tartus carrying military equipment for the SAA
>Electricity restored to Palmyra via a 72 km long high-tension power line running from the T-4 military airbase
>Afrin; 2 Turkish soldiers killed by IED during mine sweeping operation
>Nasrallah claims KSA held 2 secret meetings with Sy govt, offered billions for reconstruction in exchange for severance of ties with Hez/Iran
>Ru DM; 6,700+ militants and family members transported from E Ghouta to Idlib

Prev

Attached: 1510173216773.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
syriahr.com/en/?p=87891
nytimes.com/reuters/2018/03/27/world/middleeast/27reuters-mideast-crisis-iraq-turkey.html
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-uzbekistan-afghanistan-conference/uzbekistan-offers-to-host-talks-between-afghan-government-and-taliban-idUKKBN1H30U6
nytimes.com/reuters/2018/03/27/world/middleeast/27reuters-yemen-saudi-iran.html
timesofisrael.com/uae-says-qatar-fighter-jets-buzz-commercial-flights/
twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/978668465459486721
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Weinerman
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/978695241489375232
twitter.com/waelalrussi/status/978682018358849537?s=21
southfront.org/iraqi-security-forces-neturalize-6-isis-militants-kirkuk-province/
southfront.org/sdf-confirms-reports-us-establishes-military-base-vicinity-syrias-largest-oil-field/
twitter.com/MrKyruer/status/978697198211944448
almasdarnews.com/article/militants-shoot-down-army-drone-on-syrias-daraa/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-uncovers-mass-grave-in-east-ghouta/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201803271062961981-saudis-syria-iran-hezbollah/
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5550651/UN-faces-day-shame-failed-Syria-truce-Haley.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c_pbIQscmek
twitter.com/Reuters/status/978708424954384385
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Douma when

FREE SYRIAN ARMY FOREVER
DEATH TO ASSAD

>Afrin; 2 Turkish soldiers killed by IED during mine sweeping operation

Attached: MullaBulla.jpg (652x480, 30K)

good

>r/sgay u/"people"

Attached: 83606637637.png (320x259, 47K)

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
==========

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 19.06.22.png (962x681, 1.26M)

#Syria: no evidence about the entry of the Turkish forces and their allied Syrian opposition factions into #TalRifaat city so far although the Russian forces handed the city over; negotiations are underway syriahr.com/en/?p=87891

>he Siege of #Douma. #Russia gave terrorists inside the city two options: withdraw or face assault. Syrian Army ground forces are already amassing around Douma in case Jaish al-Islam refuses the offer. via - @PetoLucem

First for Saif al-Islam Gadaffi, second President of Libya.

Attached: 000_12V56W.jpg (620x480, 251K)

>Baghdad to prevent foreign fighter attacks on Turkey – Iraqi PM Abadi
Iraq’s armed forces have instructions to prevent “foreign fighters” from launching cross-border attacks on Turkey, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told his Turkish counterpart, Binali Yildirim. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday that Ankara’s intelligence chief would meet an Iraqi official to discuss an Iraqi military operation in Sinjar, a region of Iraq bordering Turkey, where Ankara says Kurdish militants have established a base. Erdogan also said Turkey would do “what is necessary” if the Iraqi operation in Sinjar failed, Reuters reports. The Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) has waged an insurgency against the Turkish state for decades. Erdogan said last week they were creating a new base in Sinjar, and that Turkish forces would attack it if necessary.
nytimes.com/reuters/2018/03/27/world/middleeast/27reuters-mideast-crisis-iraq-turkey.html

>Uzbekistan ready to host talks between Afghan govt & Taliban
Tashkent offered on Tuesday to host peace talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban. The move could make Uzbekistan a player in settling the decades-long conflict in the neighboring country, Reuters said. “We stand ready to create all necessary conditions, at any stage of the peace process, to arrange on the territory of Uzbekistan direct talks between the government of Afghanistan and the Taliban movement,” President Shavkat Mirziyoyev told a conference in Tashkent, which was attended by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani. EU foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini, along with foreign ministers from Russia, China and Turkey, also attended the Tashkent conference, but there were no Taliban representatives. Achieving stable peace in Afghanistan will only be possible through constructive dialogue between the country’s government and the Taliban, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-uzbekistan-afghanistan-conference/uzbekistan-offers-to-host-talks-between-afghan-government-and-taliban-idUKKBN1H30U6

Nearly 6,800 militants, families leave E. Ghouta, head to Idlib – Russian military
Nearly 6,800 members of the Faylaq al-Rahman militant group and their family members left the Arbil settlement in Syria’s Eastern Ghouta on Monday, according to the Russian Defense Ministry. It added Tuesday that in the past three days, a total of 13,190 militants and their family members had been evacuated from the settlement, TASS reports. As a result of agreements reached by the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposing sides and leaders of the Faylaq al-Rahman group, “members of the group continue to leave the Arbil settlement… On March 26, as many as 6,749 militants and members of their families left the settlement through a humanitarian corridor and were taken to the Idlib province in 110 buses,” the Russian military said. On Monday, 26 Syrian military servicemen and civilians were freed from the captivity of the Faylaq al-Rahman group, based on previous agreements.

>Iran’s Revolutionary Guards deny giving missiles to Yemen’s Houthis – reports
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have denied Saudi Arabia’s accusations that Tehran provided the Houthi movement in Yemen with ballistic capabilities. “Everyone knows that all routes to send arms to Yemen are blocked,” political deputy of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), Brigadier General Yadollah Javani said on Tuesday, as cited by Tasnim. “Yemenis have reached the capability to produce their own defensive weapons including missiles; an achievement that has been inconceivable to Saudis,” he said. The statement came a day after a Houthi missile hit the Saudi capital, Riyadh, Reuters reported.
nytimes.com/reuters/2018/03/27/world/middleeast/27reuters-yemen-saudi-iran.html

>UAE says Qatar fighter jets ‘dangerously approached’ 2 passenger flights
The United Arab Emirates said two Qatari fighter jets “dangerously approached” two UAE passenger flights on Monday, sparking a swift denial by Doha. This was the third such incident between the Gulf rivals. The UAE General Civil Aviation Authority condemned the “reckless manner in which two Qatari fighter jets dangerously approached two UAE-registered commercial aircraft while flying over Bahraini airspace.” One of the aircraft was forced to “do an emergency maneuver to avoid colliding with the Qatari jets,” the aviation authority said, as cited by AFP. Qatar’s civil aviation authority said it “categorically” denies the accusation.

timesofisrael.com/uae-says-qatar-fighter-jets-buzz-commercial-flights/

Our local libyan said he is the only one that might reunite libya

THEY won't let him win.

>SecDef Mattis reveals Russia was able to get pro-government Russian mercenaries that had been amassing east of the Euphrates River, near US troops in Syria, to pull back following talks between the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Gen. Dunford and his Russian counterpart, Gen. Gerasimov

twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/978668465459486721

Well, the US will just end him, like they ended Muammar al-Gaddafi

WW3 avoided lads until Trump eventually sacks Mattis

Saif has already cucked the Israelis onces, he will do it again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Weinerman
I hope to god so and considering its Hafter that released him and seems hes got no hick ups by the Tobruk government im guessing he might be getting support by the Libyan National Army faction from behind the scenes.

>implying US sec of defence has any real power compared to them

>Terrorists preparing chemical attack in Idlib - Syrian UN envoy
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/978695241489375232

I hope he does win

haha

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 19.19.42.png (613x606, 355K)

Attached: 1522165916718.jpg (937x889, 196K)

>SAA

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 50K)

twitter.com/waelalrussi/status/978682018358849537?s=21

True if huge, turkey to give maarat al numan and jisr ash shugur for tal rifat + few villages.

just thinking about the amount of rebels that have been shipped off to idlib, wonder if theres any chance of them uniting under one jihad or if they'll infight until they destroy each other

Attached: IMG_2105.jpg (2208x1242, 215K)

Attached: new allies vs axis.jpg (2000x1488, 248K)

CIA Commuter Air Technology Inc N351DY King Air airborne from #Libya

Attached: DZUIj6OXkAAtDyx.jpg_orig.jpg (1652x831, 105K)

you dont have to do this

based

Attached: watsonslag.jpg (687x759, 113K)

Judea 1st

Attached: eee.jpg (768x478, 254K)

they are already uniting under the Turkish flag

She said, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love Bashar, Nasrallah and Rouhani.

>posting a photo with a great big mosque in the middle

Israel are the true cuckolds

cannon fodder for the ottoman caliphate

>IRAQI SECURITY FORCES NETURALIZE 6 ISIS MILITANTS IN KIRKUK PROVINCE

“A joint force from Iraqi Police and the Tribal Mobilization Forces stormed a secret tunnel used by ISIS militants between al-Fara and Hosayneya villages in al-Zab area in Hawija,” the media outlet quoted a local security sources.

The reported opeartion took place in the framework of the wider effort to crack down the remaining ISIS cells in central and northern part of the country.

Since the liberation of the city of Mosul from ISIS in 2017, ISF has been working to establish security in the areas liberated from the terrorist group. However, the security situation remains complicated and ISIS cells are still active across the country.

On the same time, Iraq is currently under a direct threat of a possible Turkish military intervention in the area of Sinjar. Ankara is almost openly preparing for it justifying the possible move with combating the “terrorism” – the Kurdistan Workers’ Party – in the area.

southfront.org/iraqi-security-forces-neturalize-6-isis-militants-kirkuk-province/

keks

Attached: deg.jpg (460x346, 27K)

I dunno that I'd count China as part of the Axis, even if they are opposed to America its more of a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" situation

>SDF CONFIRMS REPORTS THAT US ESTABLISHES MILITARY BASE IN VICINITY OF SYRIA’S LARGEST OIL FIELD

SDF CONFIRMS REPORTS THAT US ESTABLISHES MILITARY BASE IN VICINITY OF SYRIA’S LARGEST OIL FIELD

“The US is building a large military base in the oil-rich Al Omar region of Deir ez-Zor province. Due to security concerns we cannot provide information about the acreage of this new installation. There is currently construction machinery working in the vicinity of the base, and security is being provided by SDF forces,” Kobani said thus confirming earlier reports on the issue.

southfront.org/sdf-confirms-reports-us-establishes-military-base-vicinity-syrias-largest-oil-field/

No it's more of a my friend's friend, with North Korea.

>Houthi rebels intercept 2 Emirates F-16 and forced them to withdraw from the Yemeni airspace. Rebels have used FLIR's thermal systems in order to intercept the warplanes

twitter.com/MrKyruer/status/978697198211944448

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OIL FIELDS FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

every inch of syria?? hmm..

are we frens with Turkey /sg/?

Attached: ottoman.jpg (350x350, 17K)

Attached: White Helmets.gif (400x225, 3.02M)

*Brotherly leader

WH*TOIDS GTFO

Attached: DZTz16nX0AEjjS6.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Attached: 1522174837182-pol.jpg (480x597, 117K)

Nope. GTFO yourself, new Africa

>Militants shoot down Army drone on Syria’s Daraa

Rebel fighters in the southern province of Daraa shot down a drone for the Syrian Army.

The drone, a Russian-made type Orlan-10, was downed over Busra al-Harir town located in the northwestern countryside of Daraa.

The province has been under the de-escalation zone deal agreed on by Russia, Iran and Turkey.
almasdarnews.com/article/militants-shoot-down-army-drone-on-syrias-daraa/

>Syrian Army uncovers mass grave in East Ghouta

A mass grave which contains scores of corpses has been unearthed today in the recently-restored suburb of Harasta.

Even though the exact number of bodies are not yet known, it is widely believed that those belong to Syrian Army servicemen killed in the battleground during the few past years.

The Syrian government has taken over Harasta suburb after militants of Ahrar al-Sham and Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham jihadi groups left their bastion to Syria’s north as per an evacuation deal.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-uncovers-mass-grave-in-east-ghouta/

what's for lunch /sg/?

I'm having pic related with ham and cheese

Attached: french-croissant-normandieusa-picture.jpg (500x500, 77K)

>Saudis Offered Syria Cash Twice to Cut Ties With Iran, But in Vain - Hezbollah

Saudi Arabia offered Syria hundreds of billions of dollars in funds for post-war reconstruction if the embattled country cut its ties with Iran, the leader of the Lebanon-based group Hezbollah Hassan Nasrallah claimed, as The Times of Israel reported on Tuesday, citing the Lebanese Arabic-language al-Akhbar daily. Nasrallah went on to say that the offer was made on two occasions and was apparently rejected by the Assad.

Separately, the Hezbollah chief accused Riyadh and Washington of exploiting "dirty" means to stick their nose in the Lebanese general elections slated for May 6.
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201803271062961981-saudis-syria-iran-hezbollah/

carbonara with a piece of garlic ciabatta

Fattush

When East Ghouta is cleared Damascus will be the second governorate that is fully controlled by SAA.

Currently only SAA fully controls one governorate.

>UN faces 'day of shame' over failed Syria truce: Haley

US Ambassador Nikki Haley on Tuesday rebuked the UN Security Council over Syria, saying the failure of a 30-day ceasefire should be a "day of shame" for council members.

Russia hit back that it was the only country working to turn the ceasefire into a reality on the ground in Syria, where government forces have recaptured nearly all of Eastern Ghouta in a fierce month-long offensive.

"This should be a day of shame for every member of this council," said Haley.

She said 1,600 people had "died on our watch" in Eastern Ghouta since the council unanimously adopted a ceasefire resolution on February 24 after intense negotiations with Russia, President Bashar al-Assad's ally.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5550651/UN-faces-day-shame-failed-Syria-truce-Haley.html

me is mad
me is man
me is mad man

Erdogan isin't very firmly in the Allies at all.

>oh they're making a sequel to insurgency
>you play a fucking k*rd

Attached: 1397445036104.png (446x626, 362K)

>lunch

Get away American

all of those men are dead

Attached: DZTyv4zXkAAn2bt.jpg-large.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Only sane people left in US administration are mad dogg mattis ( not as mad as bolton and pompeo anyway) and general dunford... how long before he fires these 2 as well ?

What's the amerimutt endgame here? Partition? Think they'll try and launch a proxy invasion from here?

I think by now we are all in agreement that Assad was a terrible and incompetent dictator of Syria, and that his actions kept the country poor and dysfunctional, and his inactions led to ISIS establishing a network in Syria as he preferred that they use Syria to establish a network to funnel arms and fighters into Iraq, and his rash decision to send in the military to stop the protests is what started this war. He should step down and let someone that is capabale take charge.

The "we got fucking rekt and now we are just going to be stubborn babbies" game

my bois, whatever happened with tal rifat today ?
my bois, when will saa respond to american agression on the eastern bank of euphrates

youtube.com/watch?v=c_pbIQscmek
Head of Al Queda in Somalia posted an Audio message yesterday.
Also arent the insurgents currently besieging every major town in Somalia?

It's only going to make things worse for them in the long run.

Asshat is a cckold so never.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/978708424954384385
>BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu taken to hospital - Israeli media

To stop Iran from further destroying of the Middle East.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 99K)

DIE DIE DIE DIE

Attached: IMG_1249.jpg (979x920, 103K)

Did his opposition finally decide to "regime change" him?

S

I put the description through google translate and seems hes just talking about the usual jist about how honorable it is to resist kaffirs and how they are righteous and young men need to join.

>my bois, whatever happened with tal rifat today ?
Nothing ATM, all is going to happen tomorrow.

tfw its novichok

Attached: 1521654836600.jpg (811x907, 377K)

Lmao at the ASShatist retards not seeing that this is how he escapes prosecution.

>MORE: Netanyahu suffering from high fever, undergoing hospital examination - Israeli media

>much shorter land and air route available through friendly nations
why even use the sea route

Ironic considering that the YPG fought with the “””fascists””” (NDF) in Afrin against the Turks.

hurr hurr gr8 tactic m8 too ill to be prosecuted but healthy enough to be primeminister

>getting knocked off right before he gets arrested and squeals

Attached: 1425081608835.jpg (296x314, 25K)

Yeah, so? Every side of the conflict has foreign support.

No
He was incompetent because he did not drown the anti-government protests in blood immediately. The whole civil war and ISIS conquest could have been avoided, had he acted like a true statesman.

ossobucco

>tal rifat
Agreement between turkey and russia
>answer to US
you think SAA can answer to US? Anyway RU-US calls happened today and everything seems fine now

At this post i hope turkey attacks manbij just to piss the US

War started becuase he sent the military to kill protestors, you retard.

This triggers the shill to ignore being wrong

Attached: Untitled.png (900x676, 442K)

ASSAD CURSE

Attached: luke warm s.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

It's not worth responding to Estiball, that's one of his newer pastas but nonetheless a pasta

rebels will take aleppo anytime now kek. Can you imagine countrucuck being old as fuck senile sitting on bench and talking to himself .. "FSA will retake Aleppo, THEY MUST!"

>Agreement between turkey and russia
i know my boi, but it was unclear weather it was heanded over today or not, apparently not
>you think SAA can answer to US? Anyway RU-US calls happened today and everything seems fine now
Aight, danke
>At this post i hope turkey attacks manbij just to piss the US
Same my boi, same

I miss countrycuck autism and ottoman when?

>Can you imagine countrucuck being old as fuck senile sitting on bench and talking to himself .. "FSA will retake Aleppo, THEY MUST!"

Attached: 100678433_chavez_250963c.jpg (620x413, 54K)