/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA HAPPENING GENERAL

Updates on rampant niggering in South Africa:

Niggers that spent the whole weekend invading private land and burning down parts of a town like the Planet of the Apes have their demands met. They will be given free land. Niggers are fully aware that chimping out gets you what you want.

>Community leader Masibulele Jimlongo said they were very happy with this progress.
>"We are excited. That is the response we had hoped for," he said.
>"Now [that] we've got the land, we will assist to make sure the right beneficiaries get [it]."

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hermanus-backyarders-to-get-land-mec-announces-20180327

Meanwhile, in other news:

>We can't wait for Parliament's go-ahead before expropriating land without compensation - says [minister of Rural Development and Land Reform] Nkoana-Mashabane.
>Speaking at the National Forum for Dialogue on Land, Heritage and Human Rights in Johannesburg on Tuesday, she said that her department would not wait for the completion of the constitutional review process in Parliament, expected to happen in August.
>"We cannot wait for Parliament," Nkoana-Mashabane said.
>Nkoana-Mashabane said her department had already identified the land that they would expropriate. She, however, would not disclose where it was, arguing that it would warn the affected owners to prepare for a legal challenge.
>"If I tell you now, you going to have some spanners put on the wheel and make my life a little bit difficult. Let me act on the things I need to act on, and then let’s move on.
>"Some are going to offer to be lawyers to help defend those people, and I would have started a problem and not a solution for myself, and I refuse to do that," she said.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-cant-wait-for-parliaments-go-ahead-before-expropriating-land-without-compensation-nkoana-mashabane-20180327

Niggers can't even wait to pass their own tainted laws.

Attached: 1494943510770.jpg (679x429, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx_3uxP-Toc
twitter.com/willempet/status/978313279884939265
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/schools-close-early-in-hermanus-as-tense-standoff-with-protesters-continue-20180326
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex64iz-4UKA
twitter.com/RenierHG/status/978599879852388352
mobile.twitter.com/AJGMolyneaux/status/978546222901485568/video/1
twitter.com/KwaggaBoucher/status/978333577711583232
youtube.com/watch?v=mfbEnZ2-uFY
youtube.com/watch?v=PVft4pj9OMU
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wh*Te genocide is good

gtfo of africa cracKKKers or we will slaughter you all

Attached: awb leader killed.jpg (800x420, 100K)

no one cares, feck off

It's funny how there is still nothing about this in the mainstream news.
>Britain kills some faggot with Russian gass
Everyone goes apeshit
>100's of whites get killed by savage niggers
Nothing to see here

come home white man

Yes why don't they 'come home' to Europe or America or even Australia. Oh wait. It's not their home, it has never been their home and now even worse it's filled with liberal freaks, faggots and trannies. How about they stand and fight and anyone who has got balls can go and help them.

what can we do to help
we need at least one western government on our side so we can efficiently move men and guns to SA

Attached: machine gun.jpg (1200x570, 58K)

BLM doesn’t even know their own shitskin history
>blacks in South Africa aren’t native
>Bantu tribe of Northern Africa migrated to South Africa for jobs created by Dutch and English
>killed or ran off existing black tribes in the area
>took all the jobs
The whites have been there longer than the existing shitskin population. If you want the land, you have to take it by force like every other great race.

Rensburg said it would be Germany (and maybe US) but idk how that’s going to happen with Merkel.

As soon as Africans leave Europe.

Attached: BlackAmerica1494478701336 (2).jpg (586x762, 189K)

Why is there so little video footage of this shit?

you again, fuck have you really got nothing better to do than post the same tired old shit again and again, what do you hope to achieve?
You should maybe get a hobby or a goat or something

Attached: 1507832761033.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

Is it not clear that Global Media is in the hands of the (((Anti-Whites)))? They want us all dead.

Attached: Black Mob Violence494994.png (1075x805, 1.48M)

Not news coverage, video footage. Everyone has a damn cell phone these days, where's the video footage?

>it would warn the affected owners to prepare for a legal challenge.
fucking wew

Whites have been in South Africa for as long as they have been in North America (400 years). They built the land, made it productive. To have them drop everything and run, it doesn't feel right. It sets the precedent for the same thing happening elsewhere.

>Who cares if the USA was built by whites and they lived there for centuries, get out whitey.

An angry Negro mob rampaging through an area, probably aren't concerned with pristine video documentation.

Attached: 1496811465138.jpg (550x581, 52K)

You need to search on twitter for the most part
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx_3uxP-Toc
This guy always has the latest SA news
twitter.com/willempet/status/978313279884939265
>more vids in the article
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/schools-close-early-in-hermanus-as-tense-standoff-with-protesters-continue-20180326

Attached: elysium-pelicula-foto-38.jpg (600x786, 79K)

There's ALWAYS someone recording.

Thanks.

I know. I think you misread what I was saying.

It's getting real. They burnt the library to the ground. All the books burnt. This is a retirement community.
Army Major MV Mohlala (left) commented this on a facebook post about 80 year old reverend Braam van Wyk (right) being beaten close to death in his house... [see pic]

His punishment? He was asked by the army not to do it again

Attached: Braam van Wyk.jpg (600x498, 46K)

How can I help relocate white South Africans to the US?

Attached: 1EC866D3-8C80-456A-B0A5-CE1E5F5DB80E.jpg (200x195, 20K)

Here is one. This was outside a school that refused entry to 15 english speaking black students. It is an afrikaans language school, and they could't justify the expenses of getting english speaking teachers for such a small number of students.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex64iz-4UKA

#SouthAfrica
2000: "Those opposed to their gun control are far-right extremists."
2018: "Those opposed to their land being taken far-right extremists."
#USA
2018: "Those opposed to their gun control are far-right extremists."
2040: ?

Maybe the communists have a pattern?

Attached: 1521533363173.jpg (738x1998, 240K)

Start a business and sponsor H1B visas for them.

More video
twitter.com/RenierHG/status/978599879852388352

This is the transatlantic slave trade routes. Notice how there are no slave trading happening in South Africa... Now what would be the reason for that I wonder?

Maybe because there were no Blacks there ?
Shh....

Attached: DZNevbwWAAEo7p4.jpg (882x563, 79K)

Europe isn't their home because they have 6% non European blood. Including sub Saharan African.

Yes I just said. Europe isn't their home.

Well they sort of are taking the land by force right now.

And actually the Khoisan (who barely exist anymore) were in South Africa long before whites. I think whites and Bantu arrived at about the same time.

warning. pic related. Be careful with your money

Attached: SAhyperinflation.jpg (144x250, 7K)

>muh wonton drop of blood

Countries like Mongrelica could take them, though.

Your reasoning why Europe isn't their home and my reasoning are different.

My reasoning is they have too much non white blood to have any business in Europe. Especially if they don't agree to be spayed and neutered (to prevent them from reproducing and spreading their non white contamination) before they arrive.

Your reasoning is they don't belong in Europe because they're too good for Europe.

Everybody gonna be RICH!
Can use the newly printed money to buy votes!

Attached: 100 Trillion.jpg (573x297, 42K)

The Red Grass grows from the Blood of the Boer in the Soil. Blood and Soil. The land is paid for many times.

Attached: The red grass grows from the blood of the Boer in the soil .jpg (1200x602, 168K)

Would to world do anything if 250 well armed "punishers" went in & just started putting down anyone who shows aggression towards them or farmers.

No my reason for them not having Europe as their home is quite literally because Europe is not their home.

Since the 0.19% African and 0.18% Amerindian ancestry in US whites is clearly the same as the 3% African, 2% Asiatic Indian and 1% Malay ancestry in South Africans?

mobile.twitter.com/AJGMolyneaux/status/978546222901485568/video/1

Are you white?

jesus fucking christ slavers destroyed south america and Caribbeans

Barbed wire around a public library.
That speaks volumes. Fucking animals.

Hmm an AR is not going to cut it.. Bring out the M-60 or Minigun dear god.. & ppl in states crying "full auto" isn't ever a need ummm when 100+ running towards you with intent to kill? Yes plz gib full auto.

>>Britain kills some faggot with Russian gass
>Using "nervegas"
>Right over from their military CBRN research facility
>Know within no time at all what type of highly specialized poison is used and funnel a new budget to earlier mentioned research facility

The entire case stinks to high heavens, couple that with the telford industrial rape case and you can guess where I'm going with this.

I live in South Africa and I thought most countries do this? Your houses aren't surrounded by walls?

I don't even have a lock of some of my doors.
My front door has a bedroom lock.

Attached: DZFLjEzW4AEzKye.jpg (923x534, 116K)

Is this supposed to be an ironic question?

Mah nigga
The death of

The army says things like that?

Is this an ironic question?

More video
twitter.com/KwaggaBoucher/status/978333577711583232

>I live in South Africa and I thought most countries do this? Your houses aren't surrounded by walls?
Give them a few years. While demographics do their thing in the western world, I’d invest heavily in home security futures.

My nigga
The death of a single man is a tragedy.
The death of millions is a statistic.
Who gives a shit about stinky retarded brazilians the point is whites owned slaves and for that they deserve genocide!
Nothing because the so called "Punishers" will be the UN Peacekeepers who will put an end to any fascist white supremacist uprising.

Everyone owned slaves. South Africans owned zero black slaves. The point of the graph is that no Slaves came from South Africa because there were no Blacks that the Dutch could export..

Interestingly enough, the Dutch imported slaves to South Africa from Indonesia.

Are you still figuring out how posting works, Schlomo?

>The point of the graph is that no Slaves came from South Africa

The entire south coast of Africa is a desert wasteland, rocks, cliffs and dangerous shoals. No fresh water source. Unsuitable for a deep water port.

Fuck, I didn't realize they actually killed him. Shit, what a way to go.
F

>The death of a single white man is a tragedy.
>The death of millions ob balcks is a statistic.

It was his own domestic workers that did it while he slept.

Great man.
Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

Eugene Terblanche Last Interview Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=mfbEnZ2-uFY

Eugene Terblanche Last Interview Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=PVft4pj9OMU

My Beloved Country - Eugene Terre'Blanche Documentary
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg

The Day The Old South Africa Died (Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview)
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

Maybe you will see a pattern and actually use your guns before its too late.