Tfw you realize God exists

>tfw you realize God exists

Attached: 1521225211480.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t
youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop fucking making this shit thread every fucking day, faggot.

Which one, sage?

>god is exists and is just
>die for Israel

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

>tens of thousands of Gods have been imagined since the dawn of mankind
>hey guys mine is the real one!

The absolute state of theists

Attached: D8352B30-6074-4B4C-A3B7-89DAB9FC89D3.jpg (300x366, 88K)

I don't make it every day. Must be other new Christians.

>tfw you realize pussy and tits exist and you don't waste time thinking about whether or not there is a god because you spend your time sucking on tits and fucking pussy

Attached: 15216631.jpg (1080x1003, 47K)

>when your only argument is from an image macro of a comedian
Sad!

This morning God gave me a vision as I woke up dryheaving the contents of my stomache (i ate unholy food - a burger), REVOLTED at how women were REVOLTING and thus were REVOLTING. God hates feminists, I learned. No mercy upon their souls. Then I had some sort of weird sleep paralysis horrors of wayward women. Me and God are pretty tight so I forgive him.

>when you realize no matter how hot she is eventually you will get tired of putting up with her insane bullshit and the sex isnt even worth it

hwhat is the plan?

:::whispers in American::::

Attached: whydidyousell.jpg (253x281, 16K)

So this is what happened.
>Concentrate on sensing
>See an image of a woman in my mind
>A bit moments later experience union with God
>Dream that I will go to heaven
>Enter bed, embrace myself, love myself
>fall asleep and dream I have chakra sex with woman inside geometric shapes
>dream that I'm the woman I saw during the sensing exercise, get raped, wake up feeling it
>start investigating religions and spirituality after all this
>literally people arround me go crazy
>any religion I try, they try to send me to hell with it
>get boons from the religions initially, later on to discover they were fake (wtf)
>notice that there's a dark god giving me crazy signs from every religion that I try, making faith nonsense and instead making doubt my best weapon of investigation
>notice that the people of the world work in conjunction with this dark god to fool me
>try several spiritualities
>all end in disaster but all give fake boons and signs
>be threatened in shrinks office to accept (accept what?) or be declared insane.
>what the fuck is going on
>paranormal happenings with spirits out the ass in every religion and spirituality I try
>my eyes turned reptile like when this happened
>will this be inverse bible?
>hail satan
>say: save me satan
>feel saved in my soul
>but it was a troll again
>REEEEEEE
>Investigate gnosticism
>Looks like gnosticism can explain this dark god, but doesn't explain many things and the vision I saw was a very normal single heaven, not so many, plus I got bad vibes from jeebus in the past.
>Only thing that gives me peace and nullifies spiritual attacks is believing in the god I experienced union with.
What have I stumbled upon?

Uh huh? And what made you realize that?

>What have I stumbled upon?
Mental illness.
Why were you in a shrink's office?

>God exists.

Attached: retard.png (403x448, 53K)

Everyone with a brain and a heart knows that God is real

How else are we here?
How else do we exist?
People just need to use common sense.

Attached: 28577255_342990519523837_3700562006464263502_n.jpg (867x960, 25K)

>tfw we failed to save the second coming from being aborted and have been cycling our souls through purgatory

Attached: 1520560022373.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

when you reach the union part of it, you were supposed to be satisfied with that.
because in that moment is all that you have sought and it is perfection... you arrive for a moment...
but you know what would make it better?
fucking it of course...
and slowly you fall out of perfection...
and your wonderful yin, is getting horrifically yanged... and the same entity that was so beautiful and perfect that you had to fuck it all up, has gaped you into oblivions.. and because that was not what you wanted, you are back in the equilibrium of what is is to be human...

this is eternal... .. this is the cycle you must escape from, and it can not be escaped through death alone, only by ascending passed it all with your soul.... which seems impossible...
but i hear in some religions, there are many entities that have escaped the cyclic prison...

Attached: 1511964983057.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Attached: 1522171500745.gif (474x711, 176K)

>Mental illness.
>so people have attacked me since I had my experience with God
>and they even blackmailed me into accepting whatever or be declared isnane
Autist from the devil comes in and claims I'm insane

Like clockwork

You're the one hailing Satan, not me. Now answer the question. Why were you in a shrink's office.

it is a beautiful thing user

the blessings i've received have led me to extol his virtue and goodness in all things i do.

I was taken there forcedfully and was told to accept or be declared insane, I already stated this in my initial post no need to repeat myself.

Tell you what, I know why you're asking this: In my initial post I said it very clearly, people collaborate with this demon, they are his people and so are you, there's no use in denying it, fag.

dude, you have to understand that god's real chosen people are almost random across the globe, and the vast majority of people think exactly the way you did before you ever had a spiritual experience... divine experiences are 100% fairytale to anyone with a rational/reasonable mind that has never experienced a profound/spritual/supernatural/ event..

even the more reasonable ones that have attempted through entheogens/psychedelics etc.. that have never had the "godhead" experience will still deny it, and it is 100% reasonable.. cause that type of shit makes 0 sense to anyone with a mind that has never experienced it.....

this is the burden you gotta accept man.
they're literally everywhere...
they're not all bad, there's still good people that will never find god in their lifetime... and that's perfectly ok...

just be aware you have the tools to recognise what is true and god, and what is lies and evil.

it's a spiritual battle man...
good/evil is all of it cut and dry..

and the manifestation of good or evil can happen in pretty much anyone regardless of what they believe or think they believe....
the whole trick is to always smite evil....

you know what i mean...
stick with your own ultimate achiev of what you think is "god" that's your path....
everyone has their own path...

This. It would truly hurt their hurts if they knew who mithra is, or the many, MANY or "gods" that claim the exact same thing as Jesus. 12 disciples, the water to wine, 3 days in the grave ect. And all mannnnnnny years before their christ came around.

Get of this board christ cucks. Pay some attention to what Varg says instead of reading jewish tales

Attached: 1486878960950.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

The most important rule that Christ gave is to love your enemy. Debate me

The most important rule was go and preach the gospel to every creature.

The joke here is that Jesus IS the Pre-existing Condition, being God.

>Gets committed to a mental institute
>Hails Satan
>accuses random people asking questions about word salad tier story of consorting with the devil
>I'm n-n-n-not insane, you're all demons
Yea ok, spaz. Stay on those meds.

This fella here overdosed on the Zeitgeist films. Give me a citation that Mithras of the Mithraic Mysteries did any of that shit.

>tells a disorganized schizophrenic that the whole trick is to always smite evil....
Great idea.

Posting like this is obvious shilling. Try harder

What meds? My doctor agrees after seeing several testimonies from family and others and changing doctors that I do not need any meds, only some special people that wanted me to accept some unnamed entity seem to believe me insane.

You change doctors, bring testimonies from family and the illnes mysteriously goes away.

Never watched said film. The information is free online and in your local library. Or you can just place your head back in the sand. It's up to you.

Yeah ok sure, but in it are all rules given to us. What do you think is the most important rule he preached?

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

No one wants you to accept anything you fucking paranoid schizophrenic. You can literally go on in life thinking nothing exists and guess what... You won't be punished for anything for any reason. Keep doing whatever you want but remember if you hurt someone or yourself you'll most likely end up in a padded cell if you spout off about this bullshit.

I'm not denying that there is something more to life than the physical, and am by no means an atheist or devil worshiper. Nor do I deny that certain people in the mental health profession are out there to experiment on people and poison/destroy their minds with drugs. However you seem to have some sort of disorganization in your thought process. Also I believe you are purposely omitting certain details in your story. The fact that you claim that people wary of taking your fragmented word for complete truth of being in league with the devil certainly does not help you.
So are you going to fill in the blanks and answer my question or not? Why were you forced to see a shrink?

I fucking know right.
That's literally the fucking worst thing to tell a guy like this.

He keeping parts out to make it sound like he's not crazy but making it sound even worse. He most likely isn't going to answer you with an honest answer it will most likely be another question

Yea, I know. I'm just having fun with him.

The kingdom of salvation lives in us all.

Same here lol. But by no means am I telling him to go out and smite people like this fucking nut

>being this butthurt in denial
Go back to /r/atheism

>Israel giving an answer like this. Kek

>god exists
>this reality exists

Pick one

No he's right. Go to /x/ with your mythological bullshit. You massive faggot

Kek

Attached: giphy.gif (485x242, 1001K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t

youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U&t

>don't have metaphysical discussions on my board
The absolute state of le militants atheists

>No one wants you to accept anything
My family has informed the psychiatrist otherwise.

>You're insane!

Not according to a qualified professional

Glory be to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Attached: IMG_3057.png (642x705, 405K)

This reality exists in so much as it's an illusion we share with everyone else.

>Israel

Fuck off plebbit fag.
>le militants atheists
It's a fucking board called Sup Forums politically incorrect and you decided to bring mythology into it. Are you pretending to be mentally retarded or...

Attached: 1520372887358m.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

Its actually an older meme sir, but it checks out.

>my family has informed a trained professional that their side is correct and that theirs is not.
So your family is a bunch of enablers

i'm talking about smiting evil from within himself...
it's a spirutal battle....
example.. if you have a bad idea, smite it...
use your moral compass.
it's part of being human...

how are you supposed to come to some sort of political awakening without the ability to recognize the transcendental above what it is that folks just say? Of course it's relevant on this board. The point of coming here is to wake up from closed mindedness to any type of question.

Attached: extreme_fedora.webm (500x281, 2.7M)

You don't have to smite something you don't agree with. If you have a bad idea it's because no-one is perfect we all have stupid ideas and do stupid things. No mythological figure head is waiting for you to stop breathing to judge you on what you decided to do and not to do. However people who are actually here and are alive will.

And your discussion of mythology not being welcome here is ironic considering what our memes are and your faggy reddit flag

>wake up
>accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior
Pick one

It is utterly impossible to have a meaningful political discussion without the topics of morals and ethics becoming involved. Since morality and ethics stem from Religion and Philosophy, you shouldn't be surprised when they come up on a political board.

is that the same feeling you get after a lobotomy?

you have been making this thread daily for like 7 years or you are an imposter.

I respect the dedication..
Why tho?

Did I ever say I was a Christian? You're a fucking retard.

>faggy Reddit flag
>literally started here
Yup you sure are right dude.

If god isn't real, than why is the land build on his name so great?

I'm open to hearing what you identify as

Attached: Juden.jpg (241x223, 18K)

>Ignores 500 anti-white kike shill threads that are here everyday in favor of this one.

Attached: Atheists are Jews.jpg (634x724, 36K)

Attached: Screenshot_20160824-095252.png (1080x1920, 559K)

>implying the jews aren't as skewed as the rest of the archaic religions. Its a giant circle jerk and youre all part of it.

Shitpostimus Maximus

Attached: 1520601641528.png (500x336, 48K)

You are well on your way to hell.

Matthew 7:13-4 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Only atheistic jews are bad. Christians and Muslims are good kike.

>Forgiving god, instead of god forgiving you

Nice fan fiction

God isn't real. God isn't real. God isn't real. God isn't real.

I'll never get tired to say this

there's no gaurentee there is anyting after our existence... however, there is a way to achieve the spiritual state of "godhead" or "finding god" or becoming "one with god" while in human form and very much alive....

see near death experiences, enlightenments,awakenings,visions, spirituality,entheogens,psychedelics,pineal gland etc...

it's a real phenomena that happens to many people while they are very much alive and well all across the globe...

sounds like bullshit until it happens to the person.. then it's the utlimate truth...
"yes, there is a god."

is it there afterlife? no idea... i have 0 idea..
i do know it is possible to attain it while alive.

Real talk: Never meditate, without changing your mind and thus improving your morals first

>sex isn't even worth it
Yes, it is.

Probably the biggest red pill I've ever swallowed: realizing intellectual design and evolution doesn't contradict each other.

Attached: shock.gif (245x200, 1.85M)

The bible and evolution contradict each other.

You said it.

This reality exists through frog memes, aka the prophetic “Frogs will rain down on them“

Attached: 1500423601880.png (447x378, 11K)

>The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt. They do abominable works. There is none who does good.

Do you have to repeat it, because you're still unsure? Want help?

>texts written by ancient desert dwelling sandniggers aren't scientific
no shit sherlock

ALL SHALL FEAR THE EMPEROR'S MIGHT

Good to know that people are immutable. Nothing can change a person's DNA.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Evolition is a lie.

No I have to repeat it because you fools still won't listen to me. I'll say it again: GOD ISN'T REAL