With Erdogan pushing for a new Ottoman empire and pretty much being militant at this point...

With Erdogan pushing for a new Ottoman empire and pretty much being militant at this point, are balkanites ready to be unified and present a strong front? It's doubtful we'll ever go to war, Erdogan himself said he sees Balkans as friends, but we can still be easily picked off as small countries. United is a different matter.

Greece has a strong army and strongest politics at this point, would we accept their sorta leadership?

>Erdogan's spiritual borders

bulgarianpresidency.eu/bulgaria-reacts-to-disturbing-statement-by-turkeys-erdogan/

>Erdogan's revival of Ottoman empire

armenianweekly.com/2018/02/20/erdogan-admits-turkey-continuation-ottoman-empire/

Attached: 5ab7b652dda4c88e598b45b7.png (900x506, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Berlin_(1878)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria
greece.greekreporter.com/2018/02/20/turkish-jets-violate-greek-airspace-42-times-on-monday/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
nationalinterest.org/feature/turkey-prepares-pompeo-problem-25039
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/25/john-bolton-kurds-get-ally-trump-administration/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
hotair.com/archives/2018/03/26/end-turkish-american-alliance-looking-inevitable/
express.co.uk/news/world/936954/World-War-3-Turkey-Erdogan-army-of-Islam-Israel-war-attack-all-sides-latest-news
scroll.in/article/860744/as-the-russia-iran-turkey-alliance-expands-the-us-is-reconciled-to-a-lower-profile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

You are in the EU and NATO ffs, brittcucks and frenchies should be denouncing the turk, kicking him out and defending you in the event of an invasion

>brittcucks and frenchies should be denouncing the turk

You mean those two nations that several generations ago maintained the Ottoman empire alive for about 500 years and let them do whatever they wanted?

>kicking him out and defending you in the event of an invasion
Britain and France fought on the side of the Ottoman Empire a couple of hundred years ago, defending them against us from retaking our territories. This happened around 100 years ago, i.e. their current rulers are the grandsons of those who did this.

>NATO
the ones who gave away Cyprus to Turkey?
The ones who screwed over Serbia for daring to remove aggresive kebab?
The ones killing every dictator in the middle east that dares to protect other religions?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Berlin_(1878)
The Ottoman empire was protected by the west for centuries, cause of the russians, and cause they didn't think they're dangerous
Since Turkey, Bulgaria and Greece are part of NATO it should be ok, for now. If Turkey leaves and starts war on NATO it's done for.

What's dangerous if they decide to annex the kebab areas of Bulgaria, Putin style. Would Bulgarian politicians be adequate enough to protect us and denounce the referendum?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria
The most religious muslims are right next to the border with Turkey and Erdogan will in no doubt try to use this if a war happens.

>britcucks defending anybody
They're literally the synagogue of Satan™® in Europe.

Attached: naturmort.png (161x177, 24K)

Same thing applies here, they have a mufti in the north and they use him to rile up the high number of Muslims in Thrace and Macedon.

I see both EU and NATO as islamic friendly orgs. France and Britain are not the best examples either. We can only depend on orthodox or moderate muslim countries for allies if war breaks out.

In a census done in 1927 which was 5 years after the Ottoman empire ended, literacy was at 8%. Erdogan imagines Mehmet II and Suleiman the magnificent but instead we will be the sick man of europe.

Greece has more stable politics? Yikes, didn't realize it was this bad

no. the balkans are doomed. it was destined to be stomped by erdogan to rebuild the ottoman empire

>The Ottoman empire was protected by the west for centuries
>the west
Britain. French also, only sort if.

>Would Bulgarian politicians be adequate enough to protect us and denounce the referendum?
We have 7 million people and an underfunded millitary destroyed by NATO. Turkey has 70 million and a military that siphons most public funds.

We have the tentative support of NATO, which prefers Turkey over us. Russia mostly doesn't give a shit, since we're rabidly anti-russian.

You work out what's gonna happen.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria
>The most religious muslims are right next to the border with Turkey and Erdogan will in no doubt try to use this if a war happens.
Don't try and make a geopolitical analysis with some wikipedia article. Our muslims are largely culturally so, as their own distinct culture within the country. Their ancestors fought against the islamization of the Ottoman empire, which is also why they stayed here. A lot of them support Erdogan because he has the policy of inflaming turk diaspora against locals, but they still voted 80% against him in the referendum.

>We can only depend on orthodox or moderate muslim countries for allies
Who, Russia? You think Russia gives a single fuck about us at this point? It's modern and cool and progressive to emotionally hate russians and shit on them at every point. Our politicians have to go with that and antagonize the Russians for literally no reason, to appeal to the lobotomized population that acts like they're under communism but against Russia, not the US. We've screwed the Russians over multiple times in favor of NATO.

We're not getting help from anyone orthodox.

And what moderate muslim countries? There's literally only Syria, sort of, maybe.

"Moderate" muslims, Georgios. Turkey was such a country, so what's left is an alliance between Balkan countries after NATO backstabs us.

>Erdogan imagines Mehmet II and Suleiman the magnificent but instead we will be the sick man of europe.
Oh no, I guarantee you he imagines precisely what the late Ottoman empire is. He literally pushes his own idea of an islamic empire, which is the shithole it was at the end. Mehmet and Suleiman were significantly more secular and focused on turkish, i.e. what Ataturk did, that they now shit upon daily.

They at least have a fucking military and don't bitchfight with other Balkan countries over literally nothing.

Not necessarily, Erdogan doesn't see us as enemies really. He might at most annex Kurdzhali, but we won't get conquered again and fall under new slavery. The problem is, the whole thing will depend on clever diplomacy, politics and rational thought.

Which is literally what the Balkans are worst at.

Based Türkiye!

Attached: KARA BOGA.jpg (999x963, 75K)

>Our politicians have to go with that and antagonize the Russians for literally no reason, to appeal to the lobotomized population

Not realy,the people en masse like russia,the anti-russian rethoric is dictated from EU.

Torpedoing South Stream was a really bad idea.

this

Not a fucking chance. Muslims are only interested in places where they can steal and rape.

So desr Turks, you want to go to Vienna, go. Let Germans and French stop you. Cocksucking France had alliance with Ottomans. Now eat their north african dicks and fuck off. Germans same, Brits same. I do have some simpathy for Spainard though

Turks are gonna lose thrace when they eventually chimp out. Its prophecized.

Turkey will absorb Northern Iraq/Syria. Americans get cucked again like always.

Nice clickbait.

Isn't he doing that because Turkey is doing poorly economically?

Turks are just a tools in this.
Do you realize that Erdogan was suposed to get killed just like gaddafi,and turkey was suposted to be wide open gate for illegals just like lybia?
The refugee wave was planed to be much bigger.

I support Turkey in their bid to helping destroy the bankers, elites and Jews. restarting the worlds empires starts with the Ottomans

Attached: Al of thrones.png (658x745, 929K)

Sure, who cares. Like that Europe cared about us when Turks rampaged here. They want to go to Europe. So go to europe. I will give them food, water and ride to the border, and wish them a good luck.

Also whats going on with Kosovo will get Turkey the green light it needs to reclaim Serbia and Albania.

A Balkan Union including Türkiye would make more sense for all parties than the EU

Attached: IMG_1463.jpg (779x550, 98K)

anti-whoever rhetoric is enabled by those see it wrong to meddle in our affairs. If we were to dispose of whatever-philia we would have a stable foreign policy and our army would've been modernized already. I for one like the russian people,but their state... not so much. And if turks seize Kardzhali it would be because the russian state enabled them to do so indirectly throug the Crimean annexation.

They do like all balkanites. however their only quarrels are with fyromians over history and naming disputes. And they are pretty busy with turkish military planes violating their airspace in the same manner "asians" violate britbong children.
greece.greekreporter.com/2018/02/20/turkish-jets-violate-greek-airspace-42-times-on-monday/

The point of having your own country and sovereignity is to work in favor for your own people. ???-philes do not understand this concept even though both russophiles and russophobes have solid points at times.
also the russians DID sell s-400 air defence complex's to turkey and will likely try to pull turkey to their side against nato.
As for moderate muslims? define moderate, a saudi liberal is the one who lets his wife drive or go shopping alone. You can't deal with backforward people.

I'm going to need more info on this claim. I'm not sure what the coup was all about but Erdogan has really change lately.

And for our dear Europeans, we are either nigger tier, or not too white for their taste.

They consider us as a tootles drunkards who asks more money for work than a doctors from Syria.

So fuck Europe, eat your own shit that you have fornacated in your countries. I will stay on my rocky desert and try to kill anyone who try to pillage me before he kills me. Just like my ancestors did for centuries. And little baby Croats will continue to live in same tribalistic backward manner that we allways lived.

...too white for their taste...

Attached: king_roachj.jpg (900x499, 159K)

UK and France supported the Otto,am Empire to keep the Russian Empire out of their zone, somethings never change, the hostility towards Russia goes way before the Soviet Union or Communism.

>Not realy,the people en masse like russia,the anti-russian rethoric is dictated from EU.
The rhetoric is dictated by the very vocal minority of the new rising middle class, who are doing what previous middle classes in Bulgaria did - try to fit in. During Byzantine times, our middle class literally changed names from Georgi to Giorgos and Petur to Petros, during Ottoman times they accepted Islam. Now they're doing the same and accepting the conqueror (USA and the West, who won the cold war) and overdoing it on hating Russia. It's a national trait throughout all of history.

Borissov and GERB are all former commies, 90% of GERB speaks Russian and far fewer speak English. If you think they're leading anti-russian rhetoric, you're wrong.

That was one part where we did nothing wrong. We were doing it, but the EU and US both told us it's absolutely unacceptable. We're a small, poor country of 7 million people, we're not gonna fight the fucking collective west.

> We were doing it, but the EU and US both told us it's absolutely unacceptable

Well, I just outline what was really badly interpreted here by media.

>even though both russophiles and russophobes have solid points at times.
The wrongest statement I've ever heard. The whole debate of "liking" or "disliking" russia is retarded at its core, we're a country not a fucking Miss Universe contest. You don't dictate policy or life by emotional shit, you do it rationally. Having arguments for "liking" a foreign power is the pinnacle of retarded political thinking, similar to arguments for "disliking" it.

>the russians DID sell s-400 air defence complex's to turkey and will likely try to pull turkey to their side against nato.
Read up on some history, especially Cold War and WW1 history. Russia wants to have relations with Turkey in a very specific fashion, to keep them stretched between powers.

what's with the guy wearing the bathrobe in the back?

>Well, I just outline what was really badly interpreted here by media.
Yeh, but that kinda shit isn't what will fuck us up. It's siding with the EU and USA on the stupidest shit ever. I'm actually surprised we haven't thrown out ambassadors yet.

Many, many times in the recent past we didn't NEED to be shitty to Russia, but our politicians did to appease the rabid russophobes. It's the exact same retarded shit as it had been during the Cold War, when we antagonized the west for literally no reason but to appease the rabid vocal minority.

Daily reminder that the British you hate so much were the only Christians to retake Constantinople.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign

Sure, and you propped idiotic Atta Turk in same timeframe. So Constantinopol was lost.

>support Ottoman empire for 500 fucking years
>support its enslavement of christians
>support it when it literally starts murdering christians if they don't convert
>support them against the Russians who come to aid their christian brothers
>save them from collapse
>save them from collapse again when their former colonies turn against them
>decide to revive influence in the Balkans by carrying out the most extensive divide and conquer operation ever done
>shit the Balkans up to this day

>occupy constantinople for a bit and then wrongfully give it back to Turkey and expect us to be grateful and happy

You're joking, right?

>idiotic Atta Turk
What's a turk doing in Croatia?

>The problem is, the whole thing will depend on clever diplomacy, politics and rational thought.
Oh please. Imperialism is oriented towards size and extension, not inwards in order to create quality of life. Politics is emotional, where the fuck are you living. If Erdogan starts to conquer Bulgaria, then he won't stop until he meets equal resistance

You can't trust Britain to liberate you either
See Poland as an example

Also, you need to look up the views of Bolton and Pompeo in regards to Turkey. Both of them dislike Turkey heavily.
Turkey will be kicked out Nato soon enough as there is a Russia-Turkey-Iran Axis being formed

Because Atta Turk established modern Turkey. The same one that now is flexing their muscles. And if shit hits a fan, US and Brits will support Turkey not us. Like they did allways

nationalinterest.org/feature/turkey-prepares-pompeo-problem-25039

>The sacking of Tillerson is likely to complicate efforts to resolve the crisis with Turkey. The outgoing U.S. secretary has led efforts to ease tensions and is known for favoring coopting Turkey over confronting. Mike Pompeo, President Donald Trump’s pick for secretary of state, on the other hand, has a hard-line approach on foreign policy and is not a big fan of Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. In a tweet posted the day after the failed coup in Turkey in 2016, Pompeo labeled Erdogan’s Turkey a totalitarian Islamist dictatorship. Ankara is concerned that Pompeo, with his military background, might support Pentagon’s policy of closer engagement with the YPG. The U.S. Central Command, which oversees coalition operations in Syria and Iraq, has worked very closely with the YPG and is unwilling to severe ties with a group that it thinks is the most effective fighting force. Pompeo wants the United States to play a more assertive role in Syria. If he chooses to take the CENTCOM’s advice to keep working closely with the YPG to achieve that goal, Turkey-U.S. relations will remain strained.

We will be forced to choose either the Kurds or the Turks and the most likely result is going to be us choosing the Kurds.

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/25/john-bolton-kurds-get-ally-trump-administration/

>Bolton has vocally, consistently supported the establishment of an independent Kurdish state, arguing that the Kurds have proven their ability to govern themselves and earned the support of the United States through their reliable cooperation with Washington against a number of jihadist threats, most prominently the Islamic State (ISIS).

>expect us to be grateful and happy
I don't expect or want jackshit from you. Just making fun of you revanchist Orthodox nutcases who were too weak to do it themselves.

>Politics is emotional, where the fuck are you living
Decisions taken on the basis of popularity are batshit retarded and only we do it, since communism installed a stupid naivette in people that makes them believe they should just follow their morals and Big Brother state will take care of everything. Both my country and yours decide politics far too much on the emotional feelings of our people on a subject. I'm not saying politics IS rational, I'm saying we should strive for reason against emotion when reason is fucking rational and emotion is disastrously stupid.

>Imperialism is oriented towards size and extension, not inwards in order to create quality of life
> If Erdogan starts to conquer Bulgaria, then he won't stop until he meets equal resistance
I'm assuming you meant those two as the same claim. I know his point is size and extension, but extending your empire over friendly territories that are already subservient to you is particularly stupid. Why would Erdogan extend over the Balkans? What is the actual point? The Ottoman Empire suffered its biggest downfall when it decided the Balkans shouldn't just be vassal states but fully part of the Empire. He's not stupid, he knows there's literally no point in redoing it.

At the very least he has expressed imperial ambitions to the east and south. Very strong ones, on which he is acting. At that point a fairly friendly and understanding western border is a godsend.

And last but not least, as lobotomized as 50%+ of turks are by the Islam mindvirus, his country is still torn with at least nearly half of it not supporting the revival of the Islamic late Ottoman Empire. He is holding it together at this point, but if he were to start shit like going for the Balkans again his Empire would most probably collapse.

Of course all of this can change, if he keeps amassing strength or if someone else takes the reign who recognizes the potential of turning Islamic zombies into his free of charge army.

will read, can you recommend some? As for the
>even though both russophiles and russophobes have solid points at times.
Its mere populism for the mases and sadly alot of people believe that shit and some are actually in the state apparatus hence my statement.

>Also, you need to look up the views of Bolton and Pompeo in regards to Turkey. Both of them dislike Turkey heavily
They literally do not matter one fucking bit. This is stirring shit to allow more flexibility to the US in acting in the East. When shit hits the fan, if we end up on top, the USA would rather nuke us than let us touch Turkey.

>a Russia-Turkey-Iran Axis being formed
That does not exist. It is bullshit being fed to you to make you accept all sorts of retarded policy decisions.

>Because Atta Turk established modern Turkey
Erdogan's Turkey is literally based on dismantling everything Attaturk ever built. Attaturk built the Turkey that lasted until about a decade ago, the friendliest, most peaceful and modern focused Turkey that has ever existed.

Get the pot ready Dragan!

Attached: bulgarians.jpg (487x372, 42K)

Erdogan is playing the long game in regards to Europe. He's just using the liberal immigration policies to his advantage.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/

>Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has called on Turkey’s citizens in Europe to step up their rates of procreation and have five children each, saying a booming Turkish population would be the best answer to the EU’s “vulgarism, antagonism, and injustice”.

>will read, can you recommend some?
I'm struggling to name specific titles, but I studied in the UK and ended up digging in a lot of British written stuff, which was surprisingly objective. Papers, articles, small shit here and there. I believe LSE has a Eastern (european) studies section and they publish a fuckload of good stuff.

Sadly most bulgarian stuff is massively biased.

>Its mere populism for the mases and sadly alot of people believe that shit and some are actually in the state apparatus hence my statement.
Yeh, I absolutely get what you mean. The problem mostly also arises from people who like to ride the populism wave, like the patreoti - they literally shift from hating one nationality to another every week and from praising one nationality to another again, every week. I'm not even sure Siderov isn't a russophobe now?

No, you're wrong.
Trump will have to choose either the Kurds or the Turks and he will choose the Kurds.

>Erdogan is playing the long game in regards to Europe.
He isn't playing shit. He built a biological weapon in the 3 million refugees he boxed at the border, declared war by demanding tribute from the EU and the EU surrendered and gave it. Now he's demanding more and more and getting it.

That statement for the rates of procreation is part of his powerbase idea. He recognized gasterbaiters (turkish immigrant workers) are by and large uneducated and stupid, i.e. ideal Islam material, so he pushed hardcore Islam ideals on them, funding mosques to spread the word - hate the infidels who hate you, breed like rats to eat populations from the inside, blind nationalism, keep being uneducated. These people naturally turn to him as the "strong islamic overlord", so he gets votes.

Erdogan would quite literally be dead without the votes of the diaspora.

remove all cockroach

>Trump will have to choose either the Kurds or the Turks and he will choose the Kurds.
Literally no reason he would. The USA wants a strong block to Chinese and Russian intentions towards Europe, the biggest playground right now and recognizes Turkey as that block. Moreover, whatever Trump wants, his administration is still locked in the shitty Cold War mentality where Turkey is a very useful player.

You are one of those lobotomized sheep that believe everything the TV (the channels you like, of course) and media says, if you looked deeper into US actions in Turkey and the east you'd see. As long as Turkey has a big military and strong leadership, it is a very useful tool. The only reason the US is stirring any shit there is because like any Empire it wants its tools small and manageable.

That you think it's a question of "kurds" vs "turks" shows you're being led by the nose. There is no such question. Kurds are a nuisance, not a strong player. Useful for keeping Turkey occupied and unable to bear its full power towards expansion and such, but nothing more.

Please Siderov is against all faggotry. Simeonov was somewhat adequate on the Russian Patriarch scandal and that EP member on the #SavePirin protests,well unless he's shutting down discos at Cacao Beach and beating up old women at the border.
Hahahah saved

Attached: BQLA ZLATKA.jpg (400x583, 33K)

Austria-hungary should protect the balkan from this menace.

You trully believe that?

What is a deal with Kurds. Landlocked tribe that you can support only via air. And you have Turkey, Iran and Syria against them. Maybe through Iraq, which you cannot control even now. From my idiotic perspective Kurds are lost cause. They will be eaten, Turks would not go after them in Syria if they are sustainable.
Very friendly ppl, and it took them 5 years to go uttery balistics.

Arent you chucks turks anyway?

Looks like you're just a faggot who can't think critically, why even post here if you cannot handle alternative opinions?

>>Erdogan's spiritual borders

This means every state ( in Europe ) where Muslims start to form a majority. Within 2 decades that majority will democraticly elect an islamic leadership that will declare those European cities as part of the Neo-Ottoman empire.

With the decline of Europe, There is also the decline in human rights. And there will be no European institution left to protest the Russian methods of retaking Europe from the Turks.

>bulgaria es le 60% land for the eage grup of gypos breed like rabbits
>"turks" aka convertet bulgarians, are not growing but are a foreing element
>literally 5 million white bulgarians and going down every day

by 2070 he could just walk in and find empty land with just some starved gypos walking around

Poland protected AU from Turks

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

hotair.com/archives/2018/03/26/end-turkish-american-alliance-looking-inevitable/

Too many people are stuck in Cold War thinking, particularly the Bulgarian here.
Turkey will be America's greatest threat because they will align with Iran.

>Simeonov was somewhat adequate on the Russian Patriarch scandal
He just says bombastic shit to look interesting. Since the patriarch isn't THAT political and Simeonov's statements don't matter so much. Look at literally anything of worth including yesterday's visit, he literally says nothing. Faggots, all of them

Yeah, we know. We are afraid of the gypo problem. And to think Himmler was just a month away from solving it

Attached: Himmler_target_practice_Luger.jpg (736x410, 33K)

What can a non-entity of a country have to offer the US? There literally is no reason to support Kurds unless you either want to Balkanize the Arabs and Turks by guaranteeing independence, or you're trying to tie up manpower and resources to prevent expansions of borders.

Greater Israel needs a buffer state

Attached: Kurdistan.jpg (380x285, 37K)

>Very friendly ppl, and it took them 5 years to go uttery balistics.
Hell no, but Attaturk made civilized people out of savages. That it didn't last was obvious, but he should still be given credit and mentioned as the only good thing to happen to it.

>post several long posts criticizing your point of view
>give good, solid points
>wow you're just a faggot

Reddit please go, it's too early for cancerous american times.

>Turkey will be America's greatest threat because they will align with Iran.
Turkey's imperial policy literally involves fighting Iran.

Then Israel can fund them.

They were so close to solving everything.

>We are afraid of the gypo problem
Solving itself imo, gyppos are migrating en masse to Germany, Sweden and the like. They are a nomadic people and those countries love them so much, even their retarded shit understood.

If you check out outgoing and incoming migration numbers you'll see they've almost equalled and the only towns where there's still a lot of outgoing migration are actually gyppo towns. We're becoming ethnically cleaner at the moment.

He overslept and had to improvise

All you did was just hand-wave Trump cabinet members who shit on Turkey as nothing meaningful. You hand-wave away our current support of the Kurds as nothing meaningful.

express.co.uk/news/world/936954/World-War-3-Turkey-Erdogan-army-of-Islam-Israel-war-attack-all-sides-latest-news

>Less than a month ago the Turkish state’s mouthpiece the daily Yeni Şafak ran an article for Erdogan titled “A call for urgent action” and on the newspaper’s website headlined “What if an army of Islam formed against Israel?”

>It called for the 57 member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to form a joint army to simultaneously attack Israel from all sides.

Yeah, except we're whiter and we speak a language that has no basis on turkish and 60% of the population hates turks
Somewhat I agree with you, however I remember reading an article where he said he won't be attending so he won't stir trouble. If he did that speaks well for the whole political class in the country not only the party of KLETA MAJKA BALGARIA!!!1

Turkey is a NATO country it's not going to touch other nato countries. You retards need to stop projecting your meme understanding of Ottoman history.

Still, in the end, we all know what it is to be done. And it will be done.

Attached: 1421748724528.png (902x1063, 1.37M)

>Why would Erdogan extend over the Balkans? What is the actual point?
ANGER AND HYPE

Dude, people are full of anger, full of irrational ambitions. They want BIG things, BIG stimulus, they want to go MAD, they also want to destroy things. They want reputation, glory, importance, popularity

When you set yourself into a certain mode of thinking, when you dedicate 24h/day of your lif to politics, warfare or career, then you can't stop yourself from going to its logical end until somebody stops you

Erdogan might find an excuse to attack the Balkans, but in the end all of this is caused by the boiling pot that Erdogans reason and heart are. Politics is full of outbursts of anger and frustration, this is the demonic side of every human being

The Trump administration is filled to the brim with Israel firsters. Turkish relations with Israel have plummeted ever since Trump recognized Jerusalem the capital.

scroll.in/article/860744/as-the-russia-iran-turkey-alliance-expands-the-us-is-reconciled-to-a-lower-profile

Yeah just kick turkey out of NATO they won't realign with Iran and Russia lmaaaooo

>We're becoming ethnically cleaner at the moment.
>Implaying that ethnical bulgarian trash does not exist
look at the absolute state of the youth right now, STEM is empty + in 15 years 50% of the teachers will retire
demographics is destiny

>All you did was just hand-wave Trump cabinet members who shit on Turkey as nothing meaningful. You hand-wave away our current support of the Kurds as nothing meaningful.
All of it is meaningful, it's meaningful in the same sense that any empire destabilizes the states it uses so they don't become too strong to not be useable.

Tell me, if there's anything of actual worth why did America support Turkey when Erdogan pushed it with those Kemalists and pretty much tested whether the US agrees with his actions? Why did the US block us from building South Stream so Turkey could remain more relevant? Why did the US give huge support to Turkey when it was antagonizing Russia in order to check its limits? Why is the US ignoring Greece completely and threats of Turkey to fellow NATO countries?

Why are all these clear-cut actions of pure and utter support to Turkey happening? I do hand-wave some words and sentiments when there are dozens of actions that speak to the contrary. That you believe what's said in the media rather than analyzing what has actually HAPPENED is why you believe shit like this.

>It called for the 57 member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to form a joint army to simultaneously attack Israel from all sides.
Populist shit. Erdogan LARPs as the new Sultan and wants to unite as much Islam below him as possible, saying shit like this is how it works. He has the support of the jews, he'd never actually touch them.

It doesn't have to militarily expand borders, but culturally. Look at what happened in Ukraine. Crimea got annexed because it had a military base, and the pretext was that many Russian-Ukraniand wanted to be a part of Russia.

I think there are better ways of achieving peace in the Middle East than carving up 3 sovereign states and pissing off half the word while you're at it. Seems counterproductive to me.

>however I remember reading an article where he said he won't be attending so he won't stir trouble
He stays away from anything meaningful "so he won't stir trouble". I.e. he does nothing of real meaning.

That we can absolutely agree on.

Sure, but Erdogan wants to become Sultan of a grand Ottoman empire. That begins with conquests and wars to the East, not the West.

Well my American Friend. Somehow i’m not convicted? Will that happen after governent took your guns away or after you build a wall.

West is bitching about muh human rights, while China builds an empire.

Russians like all slavs can go to hibernation as much as they like and when they are awake they will go full Russia again.

Muslims just started to rape and steal just like they did 200 years ago. But in the west i dont see competitive powers on world stage any longer. US can choose isolationism whenever they like. So from my point of view its more likely for US to withdrow and start mending domestic problems.

Brits are irrelevant, French also, Germans are too impontent to do anything. So we are left with Russians, US and China.

And US cannot hold middle east in firm gripnthat they used to do. And middle east is boiling just because power vacuum is creating e.g. US inability to control their allys. Turks are chimping out. SA is under Iran threath from Yemen. And Jews are too oportunistic to be reliable ally. So who will control middle east is jet to bee seen. And somehow i do net imagine US to be top dog there.

>STEM is empty
You what? That's an utterly false claim. Not to mention what our local higher education is doesn't matter the tiniest, miniscule bit, since now everyone just gets educated abroad or does training.

>in 15 years 50% of the teachers will retire
That's not something that will lead to literal extinction, problems like that have existed since fucking forever.

>demographics is destiny
Yeh and ours are fairly fine, thanks to a lot of people returning. What, you buy into the meme that you need to have a constantly rising population? That's just shit being pushed onto you to lead to the natural conclusion you need migrants. We, in Bulgaria, are at a much better demographic state than many western countries that are way too overpopulated.

>Sure, but Erdogan wants to become Sultan of a grand Ottoman empire
Erdogan wants war and everything big and he doesn't give a shit about the rationality of his claims, this is the fate of all imperialists

>Erdogan wants war and everything big and he doesn't give a shit about the rationality of his claims, this is the fate of all imperialists
Again, what he wants isn't directed west. He is a fucking mortal human being, he has one life, he won't live long enough to fight all his eastern wars and he quite literally cannot turn west until he does.

Sadly true. I'm curious who would you vote for if there were elections tomorrow ?

Attached: 1513601976435.jpg (900x900, 253K)

GERB. BSP has gone batshit retarded, I do not trust them the tiniest bit to rule the country. Moreover a leader like Ninova does not fill me with any confidence whatsoever that the 10% tax will stay, which is in the basis of most of the reasons I came back to this country.

I'm talking out of the point of view that GERB is around 30% right now and BSP around 25%. At that point, GERB will have to make a coalition and as much as I despise Borissov and his ilk, they are significantly more qualified and better than the coalition partners they would have. So I would rather GERB have more power in an eventual coalition, than vice versa.

Of course, if GERB have more than 30% to begin with, I'd vote a small third party I like, kinda like how I was going to do for New Republic last election, since my local candidate for them was a fairly honest man

Until someone shows up who can actually kick Borissov and his corrupt retards out, the contest as it stands is either Borissov or BSP and while Borissov is winning, who he is in coalition with and how much power they have, sadly.

It's annoying how many people I weird out with my voting habits, we seem to not understand politics and voting is something strategic and a choice between what is the least worst, not what is the grand big savior.

Borisson is unkickable at this point. The only way he is going is if the U.S., Merkel decide he isn't worth it and the way he kisses their ass, seems like he will be staying in power for a while

>You what? That's an utterly false claim.
gonna need sauce on that
>Not to mention what our local higher education is doesn't matter the tiniest
you do realize that a country is supported by the middle class right? I see it here we are having a split among the diaspora; or going full STEM or becoming utter trash, there is no middle. Despite the fact that we all come from gasterbiter families
> What, you buy into the meme that you need to have a constantly rising population?
quality>quantity, but you need quantity to have quality
>at a much better demographic state than many western countries that are way too overpopulated
have you even seen or age distribution?

>Borisson
>borisov