THIS COULD GET SPICY LADS

No charges brought against officers in Alton Sterling shooting. Keep in mind this is the same incident that not only created a BLM chimpout after it happened, but compelled the likes of the black panthers and the huey p newton gun club to march down the street and gather at the scene of the incident - armed. Get comfy and get gloomtube in your bookmarks.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (311x330, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers
kansascity.com/news/local/article91371852.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Press C to congratulate brave young man of the upstanding African-American community Mike Brown, 4 years without crime, yeah!

>get gloomtube in your bookmarks
there aren't going to be any major protests in Baton Rouge, bro

Attached: 1522042565243.jpg (400x547, 46K)

I think the niggers are tapped out. Charlottesville raped the boipuccies of the Soros' of the world so hard that they are afraid to have another nigger chimp out. That could wake up white people in a bad way.

you weren't paying attention to Sacramento last week?
this is a local election year. Dems are going to be inciting shit all summer

Attached: 1522042840677.jpg (501x504, 36K)

ps..... would love a webm of the guy choked out in NY for selling cigs to add to my collection

that vid is a fake. he's a pedo.
heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

this is more media matters propaganda. can't find the other link, iirc he was dead before this skool play was enacted.

Violent Criminal Nigger with a gun...fights police...tries to kill police with his gun....gets shoot dead.

Stupid FUKKKING NIGGERS!

Attached: nog want some of this.jpg (348x450, 28K)

Attached: 128805D0-7123-4D4D-8BB5-838DD5916388.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

I think his gun went off by accident . Seriously

Wasn't this that nog that got capped in Baton Rouge that the media tried to stir up into a riot? The one where they brought in (((out of state provocateurs))) to start the protest because Louisiana nogs are too lazy to do it on their own?

The protest that had to be ended early because the locals discovered the existence of a (((out of state provacateur))), that was so fishy even black locals FROM THE SAME COMMUNITY AS STERLING were becoming suspicious and concerned?

I remember that. It was the day I learned our niggers are so lazy that (((they))) had to import a northern mutt to shoot a cop in hopes of starting a riot to for the next round of the national news.

Not accidental. The dindu was pinned to the ground but refused to stop trying to reach for a firearm (his own or that of the officer's I don't recall exactly). Cops offed him after a couple of minutes struggling to prevent him from grabbing the gun, all while saying "if you don't stop I will shoot" over and over.

You know, the typical dindu case.

One cop was trying to stop the nigger from pulling the gun out of his pocket...he was screaming to his partner "he has a GUN! HE HAS A GUN!!!!!"

He was pleading for his partner to shoot the nigger to save their lives.

Stupid FUKKKING NIGGERS!

Niggers are so fucking stupid. Fuck them.

i think they're too burned out to chimp out or are realizing that actuons have consequences and getting caught chimping out can fuck them, they keep their 'uprising' activities clandestine nowadays, unless they're behind the curve

It's entirely possible. Gloomtube is great. What I have observed during the last potential chimp outs (watched on Gloom) is people are being brought in to stop the rioting. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, lots of white women holding signs and screaming and marching, and their stupid boys with their drums, all show up to "march in protest" and all that garbage. They get all the blacks to march with them all damned day, for HOURS, walking and screaming and making their little "we wuz" speeches for anybody who will point a camera phone at them. All the police do is block off the highways. Then when it's nightfall, everybody is tired and goes home - No riots. Just think back - Do you remember any of the riots in the past ever having a SINGLE white person there? No. They'd go nuts as soon as night fell and loot and burn shit. But these last two potential habbenings, we've had all the white people show up out of nowhere in the early afternoon and march until nightfall.

>I remember that. It was the day I learned our niggers are so lazy that (((they))) had to import a northern mutt to shoot a cop in hopes of starting a riot to for the next round of the national news.
sources for this
>shooting of officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers
>shot by ((military)) background nog from kansas city
kansascity.com/news/local/article91371852.html

I never realized he was a marine as well. That just goes to show that the current target of mkultra is our military.
Which means this is probably directly connected to the Dallas shooting by... another ex-military nignog.
>nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html
>'killed as payback for Alton Sterling'
CIA NIGGERS ARE SLOPPY.

bump. this was one of the many failed false flags the (((CIA))) attempted to influence 2016. So many anons overlook these little things.

Attached: shrimppoboy-184375575-56ae8a335f9b58b7d010ec8b.jpg (3867x2578, 687K)

>"WE WUZ" speeches
niggers love the sound of their own voice.

>(((out of state provacateur)))
pic related. Any guesses on what this fine specimen is a mix of?

Attached: gavin-eugene-long[1].jpg (620x360, 23K)

>gets shootered dead

ftfy

Could this be zimzam 2? Will they ever stream a case like that again?

I wish somebody with some skills would take some of these speeches and make some epic rap music out of them. Like somebody did with that "hide yo' kids hide yo wife" guy. Their little we wuz speeches are always so crazy. Usually talk about how we dyin' every day, you know what I'm sayin', mah pipo be getting killed by the popo, NIGGA, you know what I'm sayin? BRUTHA.

You must be new. Trying to stir us up. how's st. petersberg this time of year comrade? FUCK RUSSIA

It looks like a nigger-chimp hybrid.

It also caused the police ambush in Baton Rouge.

I don't know, that place has tons of feral nigs. I used to live there. I've even been to that gas station the worthless fuck was shot at.

Roll to summon the spirit of Huey Long to stop the nigs.

Attached: Huey 'the long dong' Long.jpg (978x530, 46K)

Is this the greek posting drunk chicks that got 404'd? Post again, want to see.

???

Oh SHIT - I had completely forgotten about that.

Yeah, it's almost like the (((media establishment))) buried the story in like two days. Surprisingly happened in the somewhat decent part of town.

got chinegro written all over him

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers
I remember that, barely even made the news back then.

WHERE THE LIVESTREAM AT MY DUDES?

Attached: 63546375121830.jpg (333x459, 17K)

>Wasn't this that nog that got capped in Baton Rouge that the media tried to stir up into a riot?

Attached: funwblacks196-BR-nigger-tranquilizer.webm (256x320, 1.15M)

Attached: blackprivle.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Was that a pistol they pulled from his pocket at the end?

>Was that a pistol they pulled from his pocket at the end?
yes

Attached: funwblacks156-dindu-nuffin-wit-gun.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

Jesus christ. The fucked up thing is these niggers aren't carrying because they are afraid of the cops. They are afraid of other niggers. Something BLM will never fucking touch on and it pisses me off to no end.

Attached: 1504490133529.gif (188x199, 62K)

I think the kike judges willingly do this to instill a race war and unrest.

Wrong. It's a chigger

Sauce?

Yup the media is already drilling the narrative into the sheep as we speak..
Was top of twitter 2seconds after the release of info..
It's like fucking clockwork at this point. I know exactly what's going to happen each time they do this, as do many of you I'm sure.

Attached: ENjoy the ride.png (1376x4496, 2.46M)

>tried

****are stirring

this is probably the most justified killing in recent memory of the dozen or so there have been

>They are afraid of other niggers

Attached: funwblacks207-best-brightest-blacks.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

Would Sup Forums support abolition of the second amendment for negroes?

2spicy4me

Rights are for humans, why abolish when it doesn't even affect them.

the worldwide shitskin problem will never be solved unless the liberal whites and their jew masters are dealt with...they are the ones who control everything.

day to day violence towards blacks, whether it's 1 guy or 100 blacks, or 100 muzzies, will do absolutely nothing to change the system, once you factor in their reproduction rates.

SHALL.

This group of niggers vs another group of niggers.
Thats why they carry. So they don't get killed/robbed of drugs by other niggers.
Everyone else carries because they are afraid of niggers too because of your webmaster related.
Everyone of these police shootings is some nigger who committed a crime and now has an illegal firearm that is going to inevitably get him made good. It's pathetic that they scream about it being raycis whitey but these niggers are only carrying because of other niggers. And theyre too fucking stupid to do it legally because street cred to them is felonies.

Attached: reach.gif (400x250, 1.97M)

Can we meme a second amendment rollback scheme for the negroes? Just for them, as gun violence affects them disproportionately. It is the true trtragedy of the 21st century. We must save these niggers by taking their guns **picture: small negro crying**

Black lives matter knows Trump wouldn't hesitate sending the National guard into a place like Baltimore. If it's a sanctuary city who has race riot, Trump could send in Federal troops and end their party pretty quick. There will be major pressure to keep any demonstrations under control.

It was an assault rifle pistol with a high capacity 50-slug clip. Very daddly.

Fully semi-automatic

Fuck this retarded coon

Attached: alton sterling and his children.jpg (600x450, 21K)

Woman was being a racist POS while the black kids (while being loud) were minding their own business.

>White cunt talked shit
>White cunt got hit.
>No one came to white cunts aide because white cunt deserved it.

Inb4 "hurr niggers"

If the races were reversed people would be calling for death of the black person instead.

Dude, it was a group of homeless rejects. The one bum even stole the bitches liquor when she got knocked out. lmao.

Attached: 1505250247877.gif (500x490, 890K)

>but compelled the likes of the black panthers and the huey p newton gun club to march down the street and gather at the scene of the incident - armed

why is this a bad thing again? gunhavers showed up at the march saturday, after all

I read that it was a belt-fed bolt-action fully automatic.

>engage full-semi-automatic mode

Attached: 1461772101859.gif (334x365, 2M)

He ended up whackin him out

kek

Are those real guns?

user please! Use your eyes... Can't you tell that this uncle would never endanger his niece and nephew by letting them handle actual firearms? Clearly he is engaged in teaching these youngsters the fundamentals of proper firearm handling. Get a grip you filthy racist.

Attached: 1521671527421.jpg (579x449, 31K)

It's true. Nigs basically view cops as another gang instead of a broader institution of power. They think if they can defeat the cops in that instance, they'll just go away. They don't understand they are part of a much more powerful structure.