Are liberals gonna start playing hardball with the gun laws now? Liberals are in powerful places like banks...

Are liberals gonna start playing hardball with the gun laws now? Liberals are in powerful places like banks. And anything else? Like sticking cuck SJW nonsense on TV 24/7 for instance

Attached: 1522173539709.jpg (750x883, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29lmR_357rA
alarms.org/burglary-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=29lmR_357rA

Attached: 1522167016535.jpg (1016x1152, 220K)

guns are such a thorn in the libs side because they know that taking the guns is a hard line.
they want our guns, we won't get rid of them voluntarily.
they can try whatever bullshit they want, they can pass whatever laws they want, they could even amend the constitution, but it doesn't matter.
no matter what they try the end game is door to door gun confiscations.
as soon as they try that will be the signal that the civil war is on.
the day the US government attempts to disarm the people by force is the day the US government loses it's legitimacy.
anyone who tries to tell you that there is a middle ground on this is either a fool or a liar

This. It would also be the day the government falls. Even a small scale insurrection would topple it.

>banks

Their days are numbered.

Attached: 1516824643100.jpg (560x577, 136K)

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE BIGOT

Ah yes let us give all power to the banks, brilliant.

They're doing this to cryptocurrencies as well, good luck Jewish house mafia

Attached: 1522089369000.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

Its not just that. You're right, but the entire push for legalizing the mass confiscation of guns is destined to go no where because whenever you give liberals the chance to explain their policy they never miss an opportunity to show just how little they actually know about what they're trying to chance. Are automatic rifles legal and easy to obtain? What exactly is an assault weapon? What explicitly quality about assault weapons separate them from a hunter or sportsman's tool?

You'll never get a consistent answer because liberals will NEVER get off their high horse and actually learn about what they're trying to ban. They're so overcome with disgust that it stops them from organizing in any way that constitutes anything other than hot air.

Banks already have all the power, which makes the NYT article questionable clickbait, why the fuck would they want to draw attention to that fact?

Couldn't you just withdraw the money as cash and still pay for it?

You know what this means

Attached: 1cd5c0057d3c8a6d83f65e504b71b8d0.jpg (590x525, 46K)

>banks refusing money

Funny joke

They make their own. Banks haven't had to actually turn a profit since the creation of the FED. Also end the FED.

Attached: pGYXHJh.jpg (2111x3262, 774K)

Gun ownership is an established lifestyle risk factor and should be reflected in insurance costs including medical. People shouldn’t have to pay for the statistical incompetence and irresponsibility of gun owners and their immediate family.

If you own a gun, your health care premiums should double. If a company refuses to insure, fine. If insurers jack up liability and medical costs to companies that hire gun owners .. and companies refuse to hire them on that basis ... good. All legal.

Gun owners should pay for their choice, just like heavy smoker or hiv bug chasers.

They're going to start being murdered.

Attached: download (2).jpg (273x184, 6K)

off yourself commie

Attached: 1522081217123.gif (300x225, 852K)

If you don't own a gun property insurance should triple.

Banks will be nationalized. Get fucked kikes.

Lol BAIT. But I'll bite. YOU no gun having ass pussies should pay more taxes since you can't defend yourself and rely on the state. Blatant cuckoldry, fucking leaf.

There’s no statistical evidence that gun ownership prevents break and enters or property crimes. The vast majority of property crime happens when owners (home, car,etc) are away from the property. That’s the fact.

>liberal
Funny way to spell jew. Is that aramaic?

Worked for state legalized pot, oh wait no it didn't.

>how to drive away all your investors over night
Well I'll just deposit my shekels else where.

Attached: The face of K, MCniggerator.jpg (2545x2245, 1.53M)

>thats the fact
source or fuck off nigger

The deterrence of police isn’t that the have guns, it’s that enforce law and punishment. A criminal (especially a criminal with a gun if you have gun control) is more concerned about 10-20 yrs imprisonment than 10sec of trades gunfire. Crime isn’t “don’t get shot,” it’s “don’t get caught”

Fine. We shift to cash for gun sales, and sellers and buyers start filling out less and less paperwork.

This is a win win for us lads. Banks have zero power here.

Attached: 1506289477756.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

>Go to bank
>Withdrawal $400
>Go to gun store
>Pay for gun with cash
>Walk out
>Gun store deposits money into bank

How do they plan to stop this?

>take out cash
>pay with cash

>rich gun guys open new
bank
>specializes in firearms
>competing banks virtue signal and get out of gun business
>new bank is only player in gun game
>profit$

That's an argument out of ignorance if I ever saw one. Compare break ins and home invasion between strict gun control states/countries to lax ones.

You don't need big banks to finance the gun industry. In fact, some local credit unions could do the job just fine, particularly if you run them with members who are a majority gun owners.

US stats:
“There are 1,495,790 burglaries during the day. Break ins are 6% more likely to occur during the day between 6am and 6pm while people are at work or running errands.” 27.6% of the time, a person is home while the burglary occurs”

So 73% of the time the home is empty.

alarms.org/burglary-statistics/

How to ensure cryptocurrency has an actual future

>bank stops allowing transactions with gun companies or allowing loans
>pull all money from said bank, get all friends and family to pull all money from said bank, and move to a bank that will
>watch bank go bankrupt and file for FDIC protection as it collapses
its not hard to do

They get you into prison by use of the implicit threat of a gun.

...and this is why the Jews want to ban cash and bitcoin.

> nig with galil, us flag, (((index finger))) and masturbatory waifu pillow
That is one of the most bizarre pics I've ever seen.

Attached: merchant_picasso.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Castle doctrine/Stand your ground laws = deterrent
A criminal that knows he can be legally killed if he trespasses will think twice.

And palestinian scarf.

I already do that. The banks will fuck the business that sell the guns, and the manufacturers that make them by refusing to let them open accounts.

Fuck banks!
Banks are the rotten core of all that is wrong with the world.
They are what have pushed for globalization and the ruination of basic self sufficiency!
It is a system based on lies, on gambles, and on usury.
Our entire economy is basically banks gambling on stocks and investments rather than actual labor.
Fuck banks, Fuck loans, Fuck it all.

Attached: WW2 and Banking.png (1680x2975, 835K)

Attached: Beaver on self-sufficency.png (1896x1752, 1.56M)

Attached: Beaver on Beuracracy.png (1832x949, 502K)

Attached: Beaver on Money.jpg (1903x1586, 803K)

But you’re not at home, or asleep. The vast vast majority of property crime victims don’t know they’re victims until after the fact. The crime is committed quietly, and they get away. That’s why the largest deterrent isn’t guns, it’s security systems. Cameras and alarms. That alert a while the crime is committed. Plus give LEA evidence. That’s the clear deterrent to criminals. Again ... don’t get caught, not don’t get shot.

Ask cops that respond to armed homeowners reporting property crime: did they see the perps? Nope. If theives hear something, they bolt. They don’t even know if you have a gun. Don’t get caught, not don’t get shot.

That is the statistical and overwhelming fact.

What the fuck am I reading. Sometime the satire is too much.

> use the insurance jew to threaten gun owners
> tell the insurance company, nope got no guns
get fucked dog fucker.

Attached: canadian-ethics.png (1064x722, 325K)

fucking this
also there are some on leftypol who support us because of pic related.

Attached: marx guns.jpg (449x491, 57K)

>People pay with cash
>Guns are untraceable to find their source of origin
>Cartel moves in and starts selling assault guns for half the price legal guns are sold for
>Criminals still get guns and law abiding citizens are left at the mercy of both the government and criminals

it doesn't work that way
illegal guns are always more expensive than their legal counterparts.

Okay if this happens then you could get gun owners and manufactures doing what is known as a run on the bank.go to the bank and ask for all your money and close the account. This is what spiraled us into the great depression and caused fuck loads of banks to fail.

Sorry, missed the thred. Here : Btw, this is exactly why insurance companies give breaks to homeowners with security systems, and not to ones with guns. Statistical fact.

> and not to ones with green carpets. Statistical fact.
still a nigger.

This is what I advise people too--- Fucking have video surveillance running 24/7.

If the perps get away, and you get no evidence on them, you will never see them or the property again. Video evidence to show the police?? your chances go up 1,000%.

If you shoot anybody? The video system will probably hurt you though. Decision decisions

shoot the video system
???
profit

(((banks)))

Attached: 1520810726130.jpg (592x395, 30K)

>((((banks))))
fixed it for ya

Sure, as they should. Security systems/cameras are the best answer when you're not home.
But i'm sure you can find statistical evidence that less break-ins and home invasions occur in stand your ground states. You would also have to factor in the racial demographics.

Here’s the other obvious thing. Some guy wants to rob you. You shoot, he shoots, he hits you. Now you got a $10k+ gunshot medical bill for a crime that would have netted the thief a couple grand at most. Or you shoot him and have a Police investigation, potential civil suit, and 10k+ legal bill not covered by insurance. How is that smart?

Show the stats, cite the source. It’s not true.

The gun used in the article is a Sig MCX sbr. You cant walk in and go home with it. It'll take 6-12 months to get it

Attached: 1522169511383.jpg (517x796, 64K)

checked nice

lmao shit thought it was someone else

woah redeemed
>autism engaged
>he's beginning to believe

Attached: 1522174202821.jpg (2460x1998, 290K)

Holy fuck that gun is awsome what is it I need it in my life

Banks telling people what legal products they can and cannot spend their money on stinks of something that wouldn't hold up in court. I'm also surprised someone would even go so far as to suggest such a thing as it's an inclined plane covered in bad dragon cum lube to a world of totalitarian corporatism but totalitarian corporatism is in the neo-liberal game plan so I don't doubt they'd do it if they could.

At the end of the day it doesn't effect me in the slightest because my money is in a credit union like the bad goy I am.

Ugh wtf kind of liberal shit is that

>good afternoon Mr. user, this is radish patel calling from your bank. We saw you took out $500 cash. We need receipts of your transactions to verify you didn't use that money to purchase any firearms.

Or maybe you could live somewhere that's not a shithole so the state doesn't press charges on you for defending yourself.

That's why u shoot to kill

Attached: 1522088216789.png (721x190, 29K)

>sig sauer
>mpx
it's a shit gun you nogunz dumbass

It's not a simple thing to tabulate and it could be done in a biased way to give whatever result you want. Simple factors can lower or raise the chances of break-ins like location, demographics, size of property, fencing/gates, state laws and so on.

A fenced 1 acre ranch in rural Texas with "trespassers will be shot on sight" visible is far less likely to be broken into than some bungalow in urban California with an alarm system. Seems like common sense to me.

Umm what if you just pay in cash?

I have 2 guns fuck u

>bitcoin rockets overnight.

>Leftists are going to ask the most hated group of the bourgeois to take away the working man's rifle while claiming they are pro workers
Can't make this shit up

>not keeping a surplus of cash on hand to buy guns with

Attached: F88AD50E-9318-4E1E-A789-7124D9F86DC1.gif (600x326, 173K)

thats why in Britannia 80% of home invasions happen when the home owner is there. american criminals are more afraid of citizens than the police. where in the UK , if anyone hurts a burglar they can sue the homeowner.

The working man has outlived his usefulness to the left.

>while claiming they are pro workers
They don't even pretend to claim this anymore in the US. The left has such disdain for the working class in the US that they got a reality tv star billionaire from New York elected.

THIS

Attached: 48341_1.jpg (550x550, 19K)

Yfw gun dealers start dealing in gold and we start a return to the gold standard

Attached: image.jpg (329x329, 92K)

I've bought my last 6 guns and 2 suppressors with nothing but cash.

Im sorry but that is private information. Im not required to give any information on my spending activities to you or any federal organization without a subpoena

Then you switch banks, wasnt very hard.

No bank will ever ask what you do with cash. Are you fucking kidding me retard?
You must not even have a bank account

Almost impossible. no matter the state, you can be put through a legal meatgrinder for any act of self defense. You could be bankrupt, even "if" you win in the end.

I agree with that in general, but a lot of the time, thief has success they spread the word, and you have more criminals targetting your location, or the same theives come back time and time again.

Number 2-- Lot of your thieves might just shoot you for being white, after they rob you. Possible in Canada the thieves are more civilized. I'll take my chances with the legal system.

>be burger
>can no longer buy gun with credit card
>go to atm
>take out money
>buy gun in cash
Wow is that the best that the Jew can do, fucking make us walk across the road to the fucking cash point.

Good for you bigot.. Bet you shot a quite a lot amount of brown people. Must be so proud of yourself

believe it or not this happened to me user lol.

Don't ever under estimate the juden.

He's an old /k/fag that used to post a lot before the Bunddy incident, and even had a YouTube before it was purged.
I'd post the whole video but cuckchan still doesn't allow that.

Attached: McNiggerator saves best rifle girl Galil.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

And if you dont use a card jew bank doesnt make money off you AND thats less money in your account for them to invest, banks would never do this.

Then you can tell them to fuck off or warrant up, all you gotta say

Attached: 1444708200954.jpg (639x480, 60K)

>Go-Sir, you agreed to our terms of service that we can audit what you took out cash for. Provide us that information in 48 hours or we will close all of your accounts and have you blacklisted from the other banks so my cousi- other ceos don't bring you on as a customer