Éire/pol/ - Follow Me up to Carlow Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/tvECtlJQ4dU
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Ireland to take 'appropriate action' on Russia- Coveney
rte.ie/news/world/2018/0326/950179-eu-russia-diplomats/

>Cabinet approves 'general scheme' of abortion legislation
rte.ie/news/2018/0327/950308-draft_abortion_bill/

>Coveney to back terminations up to 12 weeks
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0326/950089-eighth-amendment-cabinet/

>Cabinet fury at AG judges 'gaffe'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/cabinet-fury-at-ag-judges-gaffe-36741373.html

>"Ireland to stand with it's allies" - Leo
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-will-stand-by-its-allies-taoiseach-responds-to-criticism-that-assessing-russian-ambassadors-is-unfriendly-action-36735761.html

>Health Minister 'disappointed' in TDs who voted against Abortion Bill
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/i-want-the-people-of-ireland-to-have-their-say-health-minister-disappointed-in-tds-who-voted-against-abortion-bill-36733106.html

>Leo says expulsion of Russian diplomat is an 'act of solidarity' with the UK
thejournal.ie/russian-diplomats-expelled-3925906-Mar2018/

>FF support drops five points in opinion poll
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-fianna-fail-2-3922487-Mar2018/

>Former Ceann Comhairle Sean Treacy dies aged 94
thejournal.ie/sean-treacy-dies-aged-94-3922381-Mar2018/

Attached: MeinTaoiseach3.png (1151x795, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/978580411277340677
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g40t7coTQ8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be faithful

Attached: serveimage.png (640x480, 121K)

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

the discord
>discord gg/pCA5qm

Attached: za.jpg (605x448, 78K)

"The truth is old , and it has been handed down to us by our fathers. It is not a new thing, devised to meet the exigencies of a situation. "
"Irish nationality is an ancient spiritual tradition, one of the oldest and most august traditions in the world."
"A nation's fundamental idea of freedom is not affected by the accidents of time and circumstance. It does not vary with the centuries, or with the comings and goings of men or of empires. The substance of truth does not change, nor does the substance of freedom. Yesterday's definition of both the one and the other is today's definition and will be tomorrow's."
"They have conceived of nationality as a material thing, whereas it is a spiritual thing."

- P H Pearse

(read the coming revolution and reject foreign ideology like white nationalism)

youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs

Attached: pearse4.jpg (737x1024, 95K)

THE WEST IS AWAKE

Attached: machine gun.jpg (1200x570, 58K)

Be quiet

So is the referendum just to get rid of the amendment or to legalise abortion, and do we know what the situations of the abortion are that they plan on legalising?

When will you get tired of saying that?

Barrett bringing the bantz. What a legend. His meme game has really improved lately.

twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/978580411277340677

Attached: kek.jpg (584x402, 65K)

Attached: 1488495698906.png (798x678, 318K)

Was Michael Collins the re-incarnation of Cú Culhainn lads?

Attached: dank2.png (625x677, 433K)

Attached: nope_gas.gif (149x181, 836K)

They're trying to take over

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-16-08-32.png (480x800, 187K)

>mfw

Attached: FUCK PRODDY SCUM.jpg (998x426, 146K)

possibly

Hitler was gay af. Mussolini was cooler. Stop being gay

Attached: 1520165853142.gif (400x295, 1.38M)

I DON'T KNOW a single person who will vote for abortion
the only ones seem to be Soros paid shills like Coveney and co.

Attached: 230230.gif (512x512, 557K)

holy fucking kek

Mussolini was gay af. Gearóid Ó Cuinneagáin was cooler. Stop being gay

Attached: quote-race-it-is-a-feeling-not-a-reality-ninety-five-per-cent-at-least-nothing-will-ever-make-me-ben (850x400, 72K)

Well we never know, senpai, some people think they’re doing the right thing by voting for it, it’s not like they do it just because they hate unborn children, they just think it’s the moral thing to do, even though it’s not

comfy dinner-party

A few days ago I launched Celt/pol/ but no one showed up.

saved

Attached: hitler-eva-dogs.jpg (515x371, 89K)

Wtf I hatw Mussolini now unironically.

Attached: 1522162063650.jpg (653x809, 94K)

>wanted to ban English in public
>reconquer Northern Ireland
>ban emigration

He was one of a kind. Surprisingly not many Irish know about him.

Attached: Gearóid-Ó-Cuinneagáin.jpg (247x295, 26K)

Tá an salann seo iontach

Attached: o';ihn.png (619x435, 256K)

Loyal
Orange
Lodge

#so brave

Attached: 11.png (604x135, 15K)

Going to ireland in 2 months. What can I expect when travelling between the north and south by train and car a few times. Any border checks? Haven't been in 20 years

Well played Steve you faggot

no fucking fake soros refugee is going to police me in my country

Attached: sword-shield.jpg (426x604, 40K)

The belief that Hitler was a vegetarian makes me wonder if he'd be a consumer of soy.

What a clown. Barrett and Hitler look nothing alike. He should have gone for the Pearse angle. But then again, that's not an insult, rather a compliment.

Attached: Untitled.png (377x134, 62K)

Tiocfaidh ár lá

wtf is wrong with these people

Attached: 23423.png (624x1300, 1.11M)

most of the abortion crowd seem to be mentally misled, naive etc
but there is a few bad-minded bastards among them, ringleaders ie coveney

Attached: abortion.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

You can expect the road markings to change

Bruh look at dis dood

Attached: zssf.png (582x611, 651K)

missed that
what happened to cymru/pol/

NEW Barrett gif. Get 'em while their hot.
Also taking requests for National Party memes.

Attached: Barrettinterview.gif (200x218, 135K)

fucking kek

Thats a crypto woman

Some Sasanach bastard who lives in a car ruined it.

don't tell me the gonzalez meme has reached ireland

No guns except for our cholo gangs gringo

Lads, hold me i'm scared

Attached: p'j[io.png (588x524, 98K)

cheked
the heifer with the big glasses looks like a misguided autist
i'd say we could brainwash her to joining our side
i'll tweet her

Attached: Machiavelli.png (1776x1044, 2.74M)

"The alt right's worst nightmare"

Holy shit I'm dying. What's ze going to do, downvote us on Plebbit HAHAHA

Celt/pol/ launched. Get in here mo chairde.

No. Stop thread splitting and siphoning off our users.

saved

>They\Them
Who?

This is who we are up against...

Attached: 1517793602635.png (510x525, 268K)

>Celtic Unity

Attached: puke.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

The mutt cries in pain as he strikes you.

haha typical
i tried to revive it once or twice but no replies
i thought they got arrested for hate speech

Attached: af410c33f0cfe952ef9b899510181dc8--trench-battle-of-the-somme.jpg (515x637, 85K)

Oi get out Serb

I'm 100% Irish born and bred. Unlike you Brit mongrels...Romans, Normans, and now nigger blood all mixed together to create an ugly Anglo race. You must be crazy to come into a Nationalist thread to spread your Celtic Unity bullshit. Ireland for the Irish, Scotland for the Scots, Wales for the Welsh. We are all different now fuckoff to Brit/pol/ like a good sheep shagger.

I love how angry the commies are with the 'ITS PHOTOSHOPPED YOU MORONS". They clearly know how effective that is and they don't like it.

I talked with my cousins in Ireland and they think there is going to be massive vote fraud (just like the vote on "gay" marriage).

(((you know who))) are going all out now. They think they have won and no longer pretend to be the wolf in sheep clothing.

Attached: disarm.png (500x412, 96K)

Wouldn't be surprised, Sasanachs=Cardies

Attached: 223741.gif (350x466, 1.49M)

t. Nigel Montgomery

>They/Them Met JackSepticEye

that is the highlight of their life?

thanks for the tip off
i can reassure you that the 8th will not be repealed

saved

>Roman Salute
>Éire/pol/
Mega ghey

We all face a common enemy. LONDON!

gearoid

What do yas think about Leo and Coveney jumping on the anti Russia boat?

Attached: Now_We_Wait.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

no

yes

Attached: nf8bJE54rsKQw.gif (297x229, 2.39M)

I wouldn't call Russia our "ally" but we don't need more enemies.

London is not the enemy you utter moron. Leftists and globalists are not rooted to one geographic location. They are spread throughout the entire West like a cancer. We are fighting a sick, warped ideology, not London. Please take a look around you and realise what is happening to your town/city.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 77K)

Go drink some Rakija

They seem to be forgetting that we are neutral, aren't part of NATO but still insist on parroting the same globalist shite.

It was expected. Just reaffirms my view on them all. They are parrots, they have no mind of their own and just think how they are instructed to think, like most normies.

The correlation between religion and national identity is weakening though?

way ahead of you

London is practically the center of globalism. It's non-white now and remains a threat. You've lived far to long in the new world to understand.

I seen a young mother I know today posting pro life stuff on FB and I know many other young mothers like her who are horrified at the thought of abortion. I hope the country will vote to keep the 8th and it will be a proud day for the country if we vote to keep the 8th.

I can't stop listening to the original Halo music like this one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g40t7coTQ8g
Is Martin O'Donnell mostly Irish? He is a mighty composer so it would explain it. They usually have Celt blood in em.

You say that like Wales is a bastion of whiteness. Have you seen Cardiff lately? Like I said, please take a look around you. No point focusing on London when the demographics of your own town are being changed drastically. What are you going to do about that Halal butchers that opened up down the street? Or the mosque outside the town center? Or the Pakis harassing the girls outside the school gates? Channel your energy more productively.

Too long I mean.

G'man

Yeah there's no need to rock the boat they haven't come after us and more than likely didn't even carry out that attack
All of that will go out the window with the EU army anyway
There's a few speaking out against it

Attached: sharkfight.webm (640x360, 992K)

I guarantee he will bullied out of the force or get so much abuse from the public he will quit. I heard it said once before that if diversity qoutas are brought in, the globalists have reached the final phase and are making it impossible for the native people to rise up with the help of a sympathetic native police force and army.

Cardiff is a containment zone in an otherwise very white country . I live in England (Not English) which is segregated, Pakistanis don't harass girls in my city, that shit happens in London and the North.

The Protestant parts of Ulster will still be around and unchanged when the Republic is a nation of mongrels and a tiny native population. The huns just need wait another decade or two and their position in Ulster will be secure because the people in the republic will be half foreigners by then with no appetite for a united Ireland. An Ireland of immigrations will never be united.

Lol the Luas ticket inspectors are called niggers at least 5000 times a day. If they can take the abuse I'm sure this African Garda can too. I'm guessing the force will place him in an easy gentrified area in Dublin's affluent southside suburbs where he won't have to deal with /ourlads/ though

This is the ultimate blackpill.

Attached: cuckfein.jpg (480x720, 54K)

Were they wrong? I get the impression Ulster proved us right.

Im sure that will be the last straw and will galvanize an irexit

Most of the pro abortion crowd are nihilist millennial faggots with a chip on their shoulder because their bastard parents forced them out to mass on a Sunday in their best clothes to be seen by the parish. They think their kicking the church in the teeth by voting for abortion but it's the nation that will suffer not the church.

Make Éire based again.

I became Presbyterian, church isn't compulsory, abortion is a no-no and with faith alone I am saved.

SF being shit isn't really a blackpill anymore

That's a lad an I posted a screenshot from his profile here before where he was at a pro abortion march in Dublin saying trans women of colour fought for his rights.

I wouldn't even acknowledge him as a Garda or address him as such. He looks like a goofy dumb cunt too.

No I was referring to what this user said Do you really think the Paper Irish are going to struggle for a United Ireland? They have no history in this country and therefore no loyalty. They are simply here to extract as much welfare as possible from the place, maybe impregnate a few coalburners along the way, before moving on to the next host nation. A United Ireland will never happen at this rate.