>Ending choice
>CGI OP or Animated one like in Part 4?
>Voice actor wants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0
youtube.com/watch?v=B4P4AuJbapg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Part 5 anime wants
Each and every single fucking panel justice, which is impossible, but one can dream
>>CGI OP or Animated one like in Part 4?
The correct answer is obvious

I’d prefer an animated one honestly, the Kamikaze Douga CGI ones were cool but they don’t really fit the aesthetic of Part 4 onwards.

What does this mean?

this apparently

Why not? You can see more QUALITY in the animated ones.

I want to hug all of Passione and tell them everything is going to be ok !

This is a PRO-Doppio thread.

Cute!!

I want to rape all of Passione and tell them everything is going to be shit !

Not cute!!

How do I get this hair without looking like a sperg?

Pretty impossible since Jotaro himself is a sperg.

>tfw I relate to Jotaro

I want to see best JoJo more than anyone else.

You're right.

>mfw I haven't read p5 manga yet

Mom walked in on my doing a JoJo pose

doppio adds nothing to diavolo or the narrative

I repeat, this is a P R O-Doppio thread!!!!!!!

based hairposter

How do we stop the hairposter?

We don't. He's essential to these threads now. A JoJo thread is not a JoJo thread without based hairposter, just like how a plane isn't really a plane without its engines.

prove me wrong twinkfag

Fool, without Doppio Diavolo wouldn't even have Epitaph, and King Crimson itself would be useless.

>2.93 MB

>Part 5 anime wants
Budget. Please. Go mental, get outside help if you gotta. Make those fights pop. Put Giorno in black & gold.
>Ending choice
youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0
CGI, and I hope it's ultra stylish. More like part 2s or youtube.com/watch?v=B4P4AuJbapg
In fact just rip off Lupins sound too.
>Voice actor wants
I like the asb guys but I dont care really.

Mostly, it's the anniversary. It's part 5. Splurge, direct and animate it well. Put some effort into it. It doesn't have to be a panel for panel motion comic. Have some freedom to the movement.

Epitaph isn’t Doppio’s Stand though, it’s a part of King Crimson itself. This is literally stated in all KC’s info pages and there’s nothing to suggest it belongs to Doppio in the manga itself.

Would you restrict the episode releases to fortnightly rather than weekly for a massive increase in quality?

If it really was significant and they didnt break every single fight into two parts for no reason, yeah.

100% yes. It's not like we need to hurry to animate every jojo part as quickly as possible

What if hairposter is Araki in disguise?

doppiofags btfo

Wrong. Epitaph is another Stand. It only makes sense that it's Doppio's.

It’s not really for no reason, you can’t adapt 8 chapters into a single episode with cutting 30+% of the manga content, and even then it would still be rushed as fuck. In terms of adaptations, JJBA is kind of unfortunate in that the majority of fights are way too fucking long to fit in single episodes without butchering them. This wouldn’t be an issue the anime got a 45 minute time slot rather than a 30 minute one, but that’s unlikely to change.

Post evidence backing up your claim then. In all sources it’s claimed to be a sub-Stand of King Crimson.

your mom is a sub-stand of king crimson

In other news, Kakyoin is dead.

based "based hairposter" poster

Another issue comes from them trying to adapt it word for word when a lot of Arakis verbal diarrhea is just a limitation of the manga medium, but this is an anime, it moves. We don't need the characters to narrate every single action in their head, pausing the action every time. Complex stand fuckery, sure, that needs explaining, but I don't need Polnareff to slow down time so he can explain how hes gonna run upstairs away from the bad guy or whatever.

based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster

A nice chunk of Diavolo's development is done through his interactions with Doppio and Doppio is how he was like in the past.
Doppio helped out Diavolo a lot by fighting, moving around, getting him closer to the protagonists, etc.

Kakyoin a SHIT

NO!

Besides adapting all the chapters and fights well, I would love to see a bunch of scenes where David included foreshadowing and occasional continuity nods, like in the first four parts.

>While Jotaro talks to Koichi on the phone, we see a little girl with hair buns feed an invisible three-year-old - also, Koichi offhandedly mentions that he should get a souvenir for Yukako to make sure she doesn't kill him
>While going through Italy, one scene shows a young black priest searching for someone
>Giorno grabs Black Sabbath's arrow instead of being stabbed by it, which could be a plothole
>Some more fights take advantage of the fact that Giorno's life creations reflect damage

Alternatively, I'll also be content with a Purple Haze Feedback OVA.

As for ending, 21st Century Schizoid Man. No other choice.

Doesn't really matter concerning a CGI OP or animated one. They could always do a best of both worlds and do half and half, like Bloody Stream.

As for voice actors, go with who can do the voices well.

>21st Century Schizoid Man
I can see it now. Great taste!

>The Court Of The Crimson King will never play in the episode where Diavolo almost kills Bruno
A man can dream.

The shizuka one can be fine, the others are retarded.
Why the hell Pucci would be in Italy?
And getting stabbed is not enough to activate requiem, Diavolo get stabbed too but nothing happens. You have to be chosen by the arrow.

God I want Jotaro to rape me so badly.

Shut the hell up you're so annoying

What's wrong with wanting to be raped by a man like Jotaro? It'd be nice if it ended in murder too.

Nobody wants you
Find something to do

Bully!

I thought it was specifically the beetle arrow which gave Requiems.

And Pucci would be in Italy to find Dio's sons. If adding him won't work, than just add a scene of Rohan visiting confessional booths or Hol Horse drinking at a bar or Oingo and Boingo doing signings of their new book. Something like that.

I want Giorno to accidentally suck my dick.

How would that happen?

He accidentally makes an object my dick using Gold Experience.

Makes an object like a popsicle that he was sucking, to be more specific.

I want to rape Giorno

Would DIO rape his own son?

If you were DIO, would you?

If I were Diavolo's father I wouldn't be able to resist diddling him either. I don't blame him.

But I don't want to be DIO. You be DIO.

Who the hell wouldn't want to be DIO?

Alright my son called Giorno, I'm going to diddle you now.

The Diavolo bullying must stop

Tell that to Giorno.

This game sucks I'm going home

That's the spirit.

The beetle arrow is made of exactly the same material of the others, why would it have a different effect?
Also Dio's sons would be useless for Pucci until he fuse himself with Dio.

>The beetle arrow is made of exactly the same material of the others, why would it have a different effect?
You may be correct, but multiple users stated that the beetle arrow was 'different' from the rest.
Polnareff, Giorno/Bruno, and maybe Diavolo.

I can't seem to find any eng sub version of the part 4 bluray releases beyond the first eight or so episodes, anyone got any idea where I can DL or, if i have to, stream them?

I downloaded mine from Nyaa.

I think Romi Park should voice Giorno for Part 5 since she did it in the old PS2 game. She does better MUDAs than Namikawa.

What do you think will be announced at the Jump Festa JoJo Panel?

What else?

Well we could get Part 4 JoJoniums but besides that i don't there is much they could annouce besides maybe DMQ OVAs or OVAs but besides that nope.

>Romi Park
No.

>No.
Yes

Based "based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster" poster

based "Based "based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster" poster" poster

Is Gio horribly underrated?

I want Giorno to laugh at my dick and underrate it, and then when I'm sleeping he uses Gold Experience to make it bigger and jerk me off and then suck the life out of it.

I want Jotaro to rip my asshole apart by using Star Platinum's fists.

Did you get the bad company idea from that user in the other thread, because I have to say the more I listened to it afterwards the more convinced I got

I'm pretty sure he's generally loved outside of these threads.

Not sure that it's true. Everyone who comes here right after reading part 5 says that Giorno was the least interesting character for them

>Part 5 anime wants
2 minute "muda, muda, muda, wryyyy, muda, muda, muda"
No censorship, the fights in part 5 are so gory that they would just look stupid censored
>Ending choice
Gangster's Paradise
CGI, they were gorgeous

If they ruin wryyy I'm gonna riot. The one in ASB was horrible

Yes

Giorno's fanbase is pretty big. Both on the nip and west side. I feel a chunk of it mostly from Dio more than Giorno himself, especially on the western side. I mean christ half of them draw young Giorno like mini Dio instead of the ugly bowel cut nip. Saying hes underrated is like saying Jona/Dio is a rare pairing.
I incurred their wrath once by simply asking if I could do Rykiel for Mudad week, was interesting.
>Giorno was the least interesting character for them
Of the main group? Nah that's Trish.
Of the Jojos? I personally found Josuke more boring but each Jojo I think fits their part so it's really just what you like more. Gappy's my boy.

unironically the most boring jojo, barely a protagonist
this doesn't make him a bad husbando however

How on earth is Josuke more boring than Giorno?