Kyle Kashuv here ask away

I love and hate you retarded spergs. Love you fuckers. Ask away. Ill prove it me on my twitter. Reply what *irrelvent and not autsistic* thing to say and who to, and ill do it: its really me.

Attached: IMG_6264.jpg (750x1334, 239K)

twitter proof first.

Attached: Screenshot_22.jpg (1323x1861, 622K)

Where to

1) Who?
2) Don't care.
3) You have frail, faggy hands and fingers.

Ask Emma Gonzalez if she can lend you a hand with a wall that needs building

what kind of last name is kashuv?

I want to know who this person on the ground is. AP psychology class. Meghan & Mackenzie Hill know.

Attached: Mackenzie Hill, left, and her twin sister, Meghan.png (480x377, 298K)

Attached: florida shooting dead person.jpg (2261x1914, 200K)

Post your thread id on Twitter

Why the fuck would you ruin your image by posting here?

the left will villify him anyway, who cares

Fuck no, thats suicidal

is it possible that you are exploiting (((their))) exploitation to get big internet bucks

You're a lying faggot then

SAGED

Did you ever know David and the rest of the gang prior to the shooting? Were they still anti-American retards?

Are u a kike? If so, will u kill urself as an example for the rest of ur kind?

just say some dumb shit like, "have a blessed week everybody" . And hurry up because I'm about to leave work.

How else shall you prove yourself? You can't have half convictions when you want to be heard. Who gives a fuck if you post on Sup Forums, just don't say anything too stupid and you won't get an hero'd.

Fake and gay

Fuck off cunts its me

Attached: IMG_3591.png (1242x2208, 912K)

you're rockin our side

and I personally appreciate it

Attached: smart feller.jpg (400x400, 110K)

Kyle, you're pretty based. Fuck this bully bitch Emma and smug cunt Hogg. You're putting in work, while they only throw out oneliners for personal gain. Keep it up.

Kashuv is a puppet just like Hogg and Goblina, only for the other side.

So why does Sup Forums take him seriously?

I found it, and went to reply to you but did you delete it?

Fake and gay.

Now we're getting somewhere. Do you know anything of the political mechanations pushing Hogg and Gonzalez into the light? Specific names for example.

Rn yeah, just deleted it. Dumb tweet fundamentally

no I went to his page and it was there and had like 9 replies already, but by the time I signed in it was gone.

Hmmmmmmmm

So who were SWAT

Right on. Did you know the fags who are in the spotlight right now?

ask away

Can confirm on my end as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-145613.png (1080x1920, 96K)

Why would anybody take a punk assed kid seriously. Stay in school, dont get anybody preggers until married. Get a real job

You apologized like a bitch the other day for nothing. Just because some of your classmates are young doesn't mean they won't get shit on. These fucks are literally marching to remove rights. Kill them, Kyle. Show them the way.

real tweet.

what percentage of your school and gen z in general do you think tends towards the right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 20.56.27.png (1812x1012, 1.03M)

You're cancerous af

when did Hogg graduate?

Yeah this right here dudeOne of the things that you have to learn quickly is that you cannot give the left ANY ground. They want you and your family, and every thing you believe burned to the ground. You have to be aware of this. NEVER apologize.

If it's really you, I'd prepare everything I could to ensure that you don't want the eventual suicide from 2 bullets to the back of the head by some glow in the dark deep state hitman.

Yeah you shouldn't have apologised.

Never give these fucks an inch. If they attack, double down.

They are literally using the death of a few kids to attempt to overthrow the US constitution while being funded by evil globalists who wish to destroy the USA and the white race in general

Know any good Kyle Kashuv jokes?

Doing god's work, user. You are the saving grace of Gen Z!

When are you going to start dropping Jew-pills on TV?

Was hogg at the school when it happened? And did all the kids in the media actually know anyone that died?

Are you going the route of getting into politics? Or are you just going to move on after all this shit is over?

Im out. I prob wont be back. The last ama thread was mine btw.

Around 20% on the high end.

>im out
>didnt answer any questions

Kek. Get me in the screen cap lads.

Go name the fucking Jew, bro.

Lame.

Who are you?
Post pics of your penis.

Cant believe all of you fuckers fell for this lol. Thought r9k was dumb

You're on Sup Forums you fuckwit. First, good job sinking any cred you had. Second, why did you apologize? Third, your idol Ben Shapiro is a globalist shill. Fourth, your classmates are shits who are trying to destroy the American way of life but you think their trauma means they get a pass? No. Their trauma doesn't even qualify them to speak on the issue.

what the deal with the two swat cops from out of town going in?
what was in the bag they threw out the window?
are the kids in your school really so fucking dumb that they think starting a civil war is a good idea?

Your handler got onto your shenanigans eh? Should've known you're all controlled opposition.

Are you ready for the Hogg revolution?

Attached: HoggRevolution.gif (308x200, 1.27M)

keep up the good work.

literally whom?

muh damage control because posting on a wrongthink website

DO you own an AR?

R8 my bear kyle

Attached: IMG_20180327_220630_01.jpg (2628x3500, 2.75M)

Don't ruin the cause by giving the media ammo to call you a nazi by posting on this board.

>this is white in America

Attached: 1416868946579.png (330x319, 330K)

bahah inb4 tweet deleted everyhing gets screencapped and archived and make Sup Forums makes the news. give it a few cycles and you'll be mentioned how you posted on far right websites for bants
glhf

Have you swallowed the Hoggpill yet

Timestamps with face?

You're just giving the fake news networks cause to call you a nazi and Sup Forums will make the news again. At least put me in the screencap bois.

Don't listen to these retards. Keep pushing to protect the 2A. Talk about how the media gives them a platform and not you, when you have the exact same qualifications and victimhood.

Talk about being inclusive and that all voices must be heard to protect our rights.

Attached: Screenshot_19.jpg (3227x1936, 1.16M)

It's Florida. If they aren't spics, they are kikes. Some of them are lucky to be both.

Attached: IMG_1283.jpg (260x194, 12K)

Based Gen z strikes again, really giving the millennials a run for their money, even the conservatives are faggot twerps.

assuming you're who you say you are, my question is who the fuck are you?

Attached: 1486771963491.png (436x618, 104K)

I don't care about 17 year old faggots. Who are you supposed to be anyway?

>Kyle Kashuv
I don't think anyone knows who you are man. How embarrassing for you.
>probably a parkland kid
If you are then I have a question. What % of the school is talking shit about el goblina and hogg?

If it is really you Kyle, keep up the fight. Reject ignorance and fight it at every juncture. Even if you did apologize beforehand, keep fighting. These people stand against common sense and would like nothing better to break you and all of us down to simply prove a point that they are proud of their ignorance and mob mentality.

Be honest Kyle. You want to give her all your guns don't you?

Attached: 12356345_1506679562966027_1334754790_n.jpg (1080x719, 135K)

>It's really me.
Who?

Why are you so flimsy and weak?

What will you be doing while we're all out slaughtering Kikes OP?

Your mommy should buy you better clothes. Us that your school tie sweet pea?

Bruh you getting enough sleep? I mean I get why you’d have bags under your eyes and what not but you lookin painfully underslept on crowder. Also tweet at Marco rubio that the only thing keeping little Marco in office is his support of the second amendment.

Keep up the fight bro, you are in the right, that fucking FBI's son, fake student Hog and her bitch ass of a cousin are useful idiots, don't fall for their games you are going to be above them in the end.

GL

LITERALLY
WHO

>literally who with not even 150k followers
>didn't answer questions
>gets butthurt at bantz
>runs away like a crying little bitch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a fucking faggot. If he isn't a kike he sure as hell acts like one. Good riddance. Go away and never come back, newfie.

Kyle Cuckav

What what people like David and Emma like before the shooting? Did you ever see them around school? What kind of reputations did they have? Where they as leftist as they are now?

Crashing these demographics with no survivors

Attached: 40ef455e3c7e683fc81872638b38414ac287691d_hq.jpg (640x742, 35K)

>get actual twitter proof
>answer no questions and reply only to bait
>attempt to play dumb
>"Cant believe all of you fuckers fell for this lol. Thought r9k was dumb"

You blew it, kiddo. Stay in school

Guise, keep this thread bumped, I'm making an infographic with the two screencaps we got and OPs ID and posts.
>dis gon b gud

Checked. But no, don't do that. No one needs to know he came here, it wouldn't help

sorry kyle, this is hitting twitter right away

shameless self bump
got it all screencapped, putting it together as an infographic
also archiving thread

put me in the screencap

Attached: fha.jpg (400x400, 43K)

aight

bump

i second this post penis pls uwu

Is Emma promiscuous?

>Falling for a LARP

Every. Single. Time.

Stop trying so hard with different IDs, Kyle. We have the screencaps, and the infograph is almost done.

Well done Kyle. Keep fighting our fight, you've got an ally here.

Attached: 1521175489645.jpg (768x1018, 193K)