YuruYuri

This is Akaza Akari. Say something nice about her.

She is small, and because of this, I imagine it's easy to take advantage of her.

I want to manhandle her, aggressively

"I like hot dog. Because it is not a dog. Do you like hot dog? eat, eat, eat hot dog. Hot dog"

cute reaction faces

I guess i will bump YuruYuri in my watch list.

Who?

why the FUCK didn't you do that earlier, user?

Too many good shows and I only have my weekends to watch anime. I still haven't watched Sup Forums essentials such as K-ON and Non Non Biyori

IMAGINE

She does exist. Here's your proof.

where

>le akari is invisible meme
You think you are funny? That meme is insanely forced and old. It never actually made sense, since she's one of the characters with the most screentime. I actually rewatched the series and took the same. She's the number one character, far ahead of anyone else. So think again if you want to call her "invisible". I know that success breeds jealousy, so that's probably why you want to make the most popular character in the series not exist anymore, because your shitty favorite "waifu" lost against her, but she won't go away. She will be forever the best character in the series, and your shitty character will live in the shadows, like you like in the shadow of your basement. There's nothing more idiotic than some fucking retard trying to pretend that who's clearly the most likable character in the entire series suddenly has no relevance and can be ignored or ommited or force an epic "she has no presence" meme. The only thing invisible are your girlfriend and your job, you utter failure at life. If you ever saw a girl like her, you would build her a shrine and worship her like the goddess she is. Not only you are disrespectful towards all the legit fans of the series, you are also disrespectful towards the creators and animators when you pretend that she's invisible. You can pretend all you want, but she's basically the main character whether you like it or not. She has the most air time when you take into account the quality put into it. There's just no argument to sustain the invisible meme and you are a fucking retard shit tier opinion for forcing it. It's been fucking years already, let it die you pathetic moron.

Not even 1-2 episodes on weekday nights?

Why did she lose all her joy as she get older

Sorry user I don't see anything

This is Ayano Sugiura. She's the #1 Yuru in her anime. Say something nice to her.

I was doing that for a while but I can't control myself when I watch good anime so I tend to stay awake until 3 am which is very exhausting. I switched to lectures and podcasts instead, it's much easier to fall asleep when there are no visual distractions.

Her existence made every character around her worse, and that's quite a feat.

Because in Japan if you don't work yourself into an early grave you bring dishonor on your whole family for seven generations.

But grown up Akari is Kobeni.

I love when she gets bullied and abused.

Acquired taste.

My favourite is Ōmuro Sakurako from the Yuru Yuri animated series (2015).

Don't do it, it's gay.

So, why didn't Akari want to lose her memories? She got raped twice!

HUG PILLOW POSTING A YUI

Kyouko is a shit writer.

Aaaand dropped, fuck Kyouko and fuck Chitose.

>fuck Kyouko
I normally would, but those lips look kinda disgusting.

>but those lips look kinda disgusting.
Just like Kyouko.

I think you might be gay, user.

I think you might have shit taste, user.

Yeah, forced or accidental gag kisses are shit tier, epecially with the backgrounds and if you don't like one of the characters. And it made poor Yui even more impure, to rub salt in the injury. At least she fainted when Chitose raped her.

That made me smile then made me sad.

Then made me happy cause Akari finally found love.

Just make sure to only watch season one and maybe the first half of season 2.

>Chitose sexually assaulting almost every relevant student, a teacher and one irrelevant student
>better than anything

I don't see any false statements here

Akari is visible. Visible!

Of course she's visible. How would she be abused by other characters if she weren't?

It was definitely hotter, i'll tell you that.

>inb4 don't lewd the yurus
>when that scene happened

inb4 someone complainig about lewding the yurus when that scene is doing exactly that

It gets better.
>complaining about lewding the yurus when there are two chaecaters whose sole purpose, and only character trait is lewding the yurus and another character that lewds itself

It was just some harmless kissing among friends; not lewd at all. Don't you kiss your friends?

Who are you even talking about?

>friends
And twin sisters, that's the most important part.

>Age: 9

Damn right.
Yuru yuri's biggest flaw is not focusing more on twincest and making them so one-dimensional, to the point where their gimmicks got old very quickly, despite Chizuru never appearing on-screen and Chitose never doing anything relevant.

IMAGINE

Chitose was a good wingman, it's Ayano's fault that she and Kyouko weren't having rough dyke sex by the end of season 1.

Will Akari's fingers be absorved by China's hair?

This thread needs more brat.

I want China to smush her warm, sweaty pussy on my FACE!!!

China's precious spot never gets sweaty, it's naturally perfect!

Ayano really didn't need her, and she gets frequent nosebleeds when she should be helping, so it's hard to call her "good".

But sweaty pussy IS perfect

Does that chicken lay eggs?

Nice picture of a litterbug's crime.

I want to fall asleep to the sound of Sakurako's gentle heartbeat.

>it's a Kyouko-focused segment
>it's an Ayano-focused segment

It could be worse.
It could be a Kyouko x Yui segment.

The best pair.

himawari is a goddess

Why does she gyrate like that?

I just noticed that Himawari is wearing a sunflower in her hair. Her name, 向日葵, means sunflower.

DEEPEST LORE

I completely agree, but the competition isn't that great.

Childish enthusiasm.

Akari a cute!

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

I love her gifs.

because she shared the same fate that lucoa sister

I know akari bullying is like her whole joke of the show but this episode was depressing how they just left her there while they had fun as a group

>mfw still no season 3

best

Official Yuru pairing power rankings
0.Kyouko x Rum raisin and Yui x videogames
1. Sakurako x Himawari
2.Chinatsu x Akari
3.Akane x Akari
Big Power Gap
4.Tomoko x Akane
5.Chinatsu x Kyouko
6.Himawari x Chinatsu
7.Ayano x Yui
8.Nishigaki x Rise
9.Yui x Himawari
Enormous Power Gap
10.Sakurako x Akari
11.Yui x Kyouko
12.Sakurako x her sisters
13.Akari x Hanako
14.Mirakurun and Rival
15.Himawari's little sister x anyone(for cute only)
Colossal Power Gap dedicated to objectively low tier pairings
16.Chitose x Akari
17.Chizuru x Kyouko
18.Chitose x Ayano
19.Chitose (after eating chocolate) x Chizuru
20.Chitose x her glasses and Chizuru x drool
21.Akarin x Protagonism
22.Chinatsu x Art
23.Yui x spiders and Ayano x Himawari x Snake
24.Sakurako x studying
25.Sakurako x Ayano
26.Any other pairing that doesn't involve Chitose or Chizuru
27.Chitose x anyone else or Chizuru x anyone else
28.Chitose(after eating pickles) x Chizuru
Any questions?

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!

Ayano is my favorite Yuru. I want to pat her head.

For anal.

Why? It's beautiful.

How are these high quality vectors made? This is eerily accurate.

Kissing is the lewdest thing any pairing can do, that's why it's so disgusting how they make kissing look like such a small deal in this series, when they should never be showing this kind of stuff to kids. Even a kiss on the cheek should be treated as serious stuff. They shouldn't be answering to a forced or accidental kiss with "Well, whatever", or acting like nothing happened. That's why Akari is the best, she does it the way it should be done.

E for effort.

I want to have a sexy tiem with Sakurako in the chikkin suit

No, for pure cuddling and hand-holding only,

made with love

I want to drill into Chinatsu's bute

what can I find in Chinatsu's bute?

him

I don't think there's room for two in there.

Chinatsu is the best yuru for fug

Himawari is literally made for fug.