I don't get it

I don't get it

Scenes women will never understand thread?

Post tits

It means if you are reading this, you are in a coma and we have developed a way of communicating with you in your stupor. We don't know where you will see this message, but you need to wake up! Wake up!

He literally did throw his life away for nothing...

This
Was Spike autistic?

it didn't matter if he lived or died you fucking plebeians

But why?

he was a smelly loser

For fuck's sake, are people really to dumb to understand Cowboy Bebop? Christ what is the world coming to. All people under 25 and all women should be sent off to camps.

Because he already felt himself dead inside, only by facing his past could he break out of it, either by dying or finally moving on.

Who knows? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the last remnant of his past having gotten gunned down, thus severing any connection he had left to the world, thus motivating him to go kill his edgy faggot rival since he doesn't have any reason to hold himself back any more.

>All people under 25

Fuck off face tree nobody wants to play your stupid game.

That's because you're stupid.
>face tree

he considered himself "dead" the whole time of the show, and now in the final episode hes trying to accept the fact that everything post "death" mattered.

stop it.

>he considered himself "dead" the whole time
So... deep, damn.

t. woman

I tip my fedora to you

hes says this multiple times in the show

Wow, Spike really was a teenage girl at heart wasn't he? Just because he can't have Julia, he goes all edgy and suicidal as well as resorting to obsessively stalking her.

im going to beat the shit out of you

yeah he was a beta orbiter to the end

honestly more women I know (mostly U25) get it than guys. fetishization of the old male ideal is more common than living up to it.

>lolnazis
>reee women

Remember in episode 5 when he met Vicious? He outright says that he's just living a bad dream he can't wake up from. Spike had a gloomy outlook on life.

He just needed closure

How can he see the present with one eye and the past with the other? I never got that.

After his wounding and running away from the mob, Spike felt like his life has been a dream. This is a motif during the movie as well. The film ends and begins with Spike waking up and sleeping, giving the theme that his life is a dream to him.

By going there and killing his rival, he's going to end the dream and begin his life again.

You would too if all you had most of the time was bell peppers and beef.

With no beef.

Or bell peppers.

>tfw no gf
>reee I'm dead inside

I don't get it. Why didn't Spike just see a therapist.

sometimes it's not that simple, hyung.
you can't be true to yourself while seeing a therapist if you've embraced the end result of that mindset. it doesn't make you a bad person, but it does make your end suicide or dying while working up the courage. he's obsolete yet sympathetic, and that's what makes up remember cowboy bebop among the dozen shitty faux-western imitators it shit out.

You have to go to a therapist yourself. Spike doesn't exactly have people dragging him to go see one; he lives on a ship full of standoffish people who basically tolerate each other in exchange for not getting into each other's shit. Spike even tells Jet to fuck off when Jet does try and tell him to just move on.

I mean she loved him too, so i dunno if Id call it stalking

Otherwise you arent wrong

He should have watched EVA to find the joy of being alive

Because A:japan doesnt believe in therapists

And B:they can barely afford food, i think therapy would be a bit outside spike's price range

Should have stayed for Faye, that fag.

>expecting Japanese to know good writing

Top kek

>no money
>no future
>waifu ded
>only hobby is sleeping on the couch
>doesn't seem to enjoy anything except violence

This, she was basically begging for it in that scene.

Look, Faye is hot, but she's the sort of woman who just leaves when she gets bored. Not exactly wife material.

Reminder that Faye gets Jet BLACKED

Even after her whole "finding the past" character development?
She already had left and came back in the end.

Y'all niggas posting in a (poor) troll thread; etc.

The past eye is just remembering

Ever had a depersonalization experience?
I imagine the idea something like that.

Its more metaphorical than literal.

Also im not sure the eye actually works?

From one i got his fake eye kept on reminding him of his past

Fucking retards.

Real nigga talk: Faye or Elektra?

VT

>yfw Cowboy Bebop is basically the story of two beta orbiters competing for the love of some whore

What did he mean by this?

Jet is Japanese not black

Motherfucker I have an IQ of 95 and I understand this shit

Thats why Vincent is the Chad's choice.

>Chad
>Couldn't even remember his girlfriend until he was bleeding to death
>Died and left her an emotional wreck who will probably sudoku because she killed the one person she loved

Chad as fuck

He spooked her so hard from beyond the grave she became muslim by sheer guilt.

Impressive, also way better than homolusting Vicious.

spike is toxic masculinity distilled, in the "holy shit this is bad but i also understand why you're like this and can't argue" sense.

Go be mad I'm right back on plebbit, kiddos.

>toxic masculinity
You have to go back.

Don't respond, just report

literally a dude who does shit that hurts him because as a dude he's supposed to, but you can't figure out the relevance of toxic masculinity on a site which produced mass quantities of "no i'm a trap"
letting /r/the_donald onto Sup Forums because hiro was too newfag to care was very a mistake, and you have to return to le leddit (in a site that's all about free speech, why is le g le b to le r autofiltered? except it isn't it's about speech your autism likes)

She literally said bebop was her home at the last episode.

Nothing wrong with taking solo trips form your supposed home still.

>fetishization of the old male ideal
The old male ideal is borderline suicidal deppression?

She's not Jets type.

basically yes, are you kidding me? especially in the japanese-influenced sense

Best beta uprising ever.

I'm just glad to know that I'm manly according to some standard

>he didn't watch cowboy bebop

spike does things because he wants to, not because society is pressuring him into it

he wants to because society will hurt him less if he does.

No he want to because he wants to. He is doing it for his emotional satisfaction, his way of life. If he did not, people around him would be understanding (his circle, that is all that matters since people outside it already have low opinion of him and its unlikely to change)

emotional satisfaction is tied to living up to bad expectations, t. someone living up to that shit not because his peers want it (they hate it, SHE HATES IT) but because it's what I've been told is right all my life

We all are wandering if we are living or not, and we exactly know what we have to do to find it out, but are we committed to our path just a Spike is? Only when we are we will be ready to take the step and make it meaningfull as we size and take care of the consecuences.
Remember user, you have to carry that weight.

well that is your personal problem, don't project it onto spike. There is nothing in the story that indicates he is doing what he does due to any other reason than personal satisfaction/closure

I always assumed either one of his eyes had some sort of imput delay so being like .5 second behind they other one.

Real shit

You miss the whole samurai path, huh?

His right eye is artificial. The future and past thing is metaphorical.

Some of you people are so retarded its amazing you can post on Sup Forums without hurting yourself constantly.

I appreciate Faye.

It's the same shit Guts talks about with "one of eyes constantly sees the events of the eclipse" because that's when his eye was put out
Kind of a dumb metaphor desu but there it is

It's set up for the "Spike was in a coma ALL ALONG AND THE ENTIRE SERIES WAS A DREAM" TWEEST ending

He's god

>Should have stayed for Faye, that fag.

Faye was literally a whore who did tricks for money.

Spike will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode. Faye who loves Spike wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Spike'd love her, but since he already loves Julia she'll go back in time before Spike is born, and become his mother.

He's been suicidal since he got cucked so he puts himself in danger in order to force himself to want to live

Spike has no compassion for himself you figure that out in the episode with the immortal kid

Okay but why did Faye just randomly kiss Ed in that one episode

wow whats up with you hunter x hunter posters always being onpoint? Are you like the subversion of the rick and morty theme by having a fanbase of genuine intellectuals?

When I was a kid I could only find Faye hot when she wore other clothes. That yellow outfit reminds me of piss. I subconsciously thought of her as piss-woman. She is ridiculously hot when she dresses up though.

I'd be willing to bet you don't understand it either. 90% of people I talk to about Bebop from here get it wrong.

Serious question, what the fuck was his problem? This character says like 3 sentences throughout the whole show, how is he the main villain?

He didn't take getting cucked by Spike lightly.

>the virgin vicious
>the chad bounty hunter

He was the embodiment of all the real life troubles Spike was running from.

The whole show was literally a dream.
The three supporting characters were representation's of Spike subconscious.
His, id, ego, and superego. It's very easy to determine who is who as well.