Finally anime kino

finally anime kino

youtube.com/watch?v=aj8mN_7Apcw

Well, surprisingly, it does look like it's based on the manga to a certain degree. I've heard rumors that it's supposed to be mostly about the second part with moto death racing, but it looks like it's actually the first.
Who knows, might be good.

I'm not sure if I like that they made here eyes this big though.

Really wish they'd at least make her eyes/face look more mechanical if they're going to pull the whole uncanny valley she is a android martial artist not you're waifubot angle

>kino
Fuck off

>these fucking eyes
Jesus Christ, model it 100% after a human face, not 95%! Haven't these fucks ever heard about uncanny valley? And why even go for something like that in the first place, Alita in the original had a super cute face with puffy lips.

fuck me, I'm going to have nightmares about that chicks eyes. Given the curve, you could estimate them each to be about the size of a softball

ayy

Mr. Cameron.. people should know, how you saved anime. How will they know what a hero you are?

Be careful.............

those eyes are nail on its coffin

It's both, look at the casting list.

Good thing they removed the big lips the character had originally.

Is this anime?

Crawl back into whichever you came out of, crossboard-kun

Look at this dude NONONO OHHHHHHH

the way this movie is portrayed is proof that it will flop

it has zero anything interesting in it, its all the same again and again that we see from hollywood

Hollywood live action movies adapted from anime&manga tends to be allowed. Just like korean cartoons.

I thought we had settled that only Tom Cruise can do anime

Battle Angel Aylmao

I might have to go back and read the manga. Its been a better part of the decade and a half. Even watching the OVAs. Is Alita suppose to look like a doll, or is she modeled after the real daughter by design? Why is everyone's anatomy normal in proportions but not her if she is based off a real girl?

Can't be as bad as GitS with Scarjew or Death Note with Black L. How hard can it be to make another Speed Racer?

Alita's eyes are specifically stated to be like doll's eyes at an early point in the manga.

I thought as much.

Dolls generally have normal eyes
No one goes around making uncanny valley looking dolls on purpose.

its shit

>Dolls generally have normal eyes
No they don't.

Hence why saying someone has "doll eyes" has been used to describe things with overly big eyes that are creepy looking because of it

>Dolls generally have normal eyes
No they don't, are you blind? Majority of dolls have cutie wide eyes with pouty-lips. Especially old western dolls?

The only real offense I have is she does not look enough like a doll. Which ruins it for me completely.

i think it will start looking more mechanical once she takes damage and her skin peels off

>Haven't these fucks ever heard about uncanny valley?

Maybe that's their intention.

Could be Nova on the left.

>these fucking eyes
Why? How could anyone give the okay for this?

I heard about this back when Robert Rodriguez was announced as director, thought this was in development hell, now suddenly a trailer is released.

It was in development hell.

Cameron bought the right to the movie 17 fucking years ago.

>those fucking eyes
They just don't understand.

Honestly, it'd probably be more uncanny if they tried modeling the face directly based on the actress. Not to mention it's supposed to be a robot, that's going to be a given.