How easy is it to get citizenship in your country ?

How easy is it to get citizenship in your country ?

Attached: algerianisedfr.png (832x730, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us-immigration.com/blog/videos/how-much-does-it-cost-to-apply-for-us-citizenship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is not japanese tear
too fucking easy

Attached: 1506359158287.jpg (500x500, 199K)

You muat be jewish or in the 0.5% of the western population. (Usa and europe). Outside the west you arent even considered

Attached: received_10214483909265657.jpg (800x1206, 114K)

yeah I heard israel is hard as fuck. But you're banned from a bunch of countries.

tier*

Comparable or even harder than getting US citizenship, do you have to live for at least 8 years in the US to get it? And we got requirements like speaking German, accepting our laws, not living off welfare and so on.

Yea shitholes

oh ok I was confused by your post

Extremely easy.

>yeah I heard israel is hard as fuck
You've heard wrong.

Attached: 79726.jpg (890x501, 128K)

damm hard, but we force the most powerful country in the world to accept as many of us as we want.
>tfw

Attached: mfw mexicans overtake the most powerful country in the world.png (588x336, 84K)

>filename
Imagine being so naive that you go through all of this bullshit instead of just claiming to be a rapefugee

Attached: esto es el fin el germano.png (1920x1008, 1.32M)

unless you are a shitskin
then you don't need anything

Where I live I think it's the eu standard
10 years living here + language proficiency if not from EU
5 years living here + language proficiency if EU
nothing if rapefugee

standard

> implying refugees get citizenship more easily

We're not even overly lenient on granting asylum, just too slow to process all those fuckers due to lack of resources.

Yes, every refugee gets granted citizenship. Retard.

imagine being the sandnig who colored this shit in, like some kind of special needs virgin
lmfao

>Implying you need citizenship in the US

No, not really. But, if people want it, it's always there.

>South-east Asians
...Is that another lost tribe, nosebro?

If you're from a third world shit hole, moving into a liberal shithole. Incredibly easy.
What the fuck is with this mexican avatar fagging with pictures of that buff ayy lmao everywhere? Do you want it to fuck you in the ass or something?

Don't you need to live up to some minimum standards anymore? Language skills, basic knowledge about laws and the country, having a job or at least money, not being a felon and so on?

dude, do you realize that Sup Forums is about only 1k people posting and the rest is bots, shills and the casual reddit nigger?

Attached: el hermano vs all.webm (1680x928, 919K)

Shitskins get E V E R Y T H I N G here for free. Medic care, dental, driving licence, home, E V E R Y T H I N G. For free.

I wanna go around killing shitskins... Sooo baaaad.

>Spic
Opinion discarded

>dbz shit
of course, never thought I'd see the day to see a mexican weeb on this board

Actually, as long as you have atleast one close jewish relative you can get citizenship.

>mfw I'm 0.1% of Sup Forums
This place is 0.1% cool

Nope. Officers will give you a free pass if you lack those skills, as long as you don't commit crimes and what not.

>do the reverse one
too easy

easy if you are nonwhite willing to game the rules
difficult for everyone else

So Israel allows immigration only based on strict ethnic rules. Yet in every other western country bourgeois Jewish intellectuals relentlessly push multiculturalism and claim the west has no culture. Do you see how this makes people hate you?

in france you can enroll in the foreign legion and after completing your duty you and your family get full citizenship and a pension.

Unironically it's hard if you're not a refugee.

They give you an IQ test and you have to score in a very high percentile of all the applicants, which is why we mostly only accept chinks.

Getting married is a shoe in but its gotta be real. Sneaking in for x years means mierda. Having a kid will almost guarantee you cant leave.

stay mad gringos, chicanos are american citizens, you can't deport them.

Attached: 1522181942250.png (1154x606, 213K)

Kinda easy, but expensive af, and it takes forever. Pretty much you either cross over illegally and do two years in the Army, or you marry some social justice fag looking to be "part of the solution" (aka go to California). However, the actual process is fucking stupid and full of paperwork and fees. Mountains of paperwork, and be prepared to spend about $4,000 USD.

I met my wife in Colombia (yes, I was doing shady ass shit at the time, don't ask) and that cost me more than I was doing down there, but it paid off. After two years, she finally got permanent residency. Now she just has to wait 3-5 years for full citizenship.

Citizenship is very difficult. Permanent residency though is much easier, and entitles you to all the privileges of citizenship except voting.

thats what you think

Government makes the rules, not some random people

Its so easy to hate you fuckers.

enjoy getting buttfucked by brazil and serbia

>How easy is it to get citizenship in your country ?
what I find hilarious, if a white straight american wants to become a citizen in another country its really difficult, you better be a Dr or engineer or rich. But in our country we let anyone one in for whatever reason. We still are the only country in the world that does this but be it a Euro cucks let in a few muslims and they bitch up a storm. Maybe you should have let us white americans in instead of all these sandniiggers.

that's DBS and that's good

>having italian blood
>marring an italian
>be adopted by an italian family
>living 10 years in Italy
>If you born here and your parents are foreign you have to wait 18 years to require the citizenship

Israel controls western countries, they decide what you should or should not think.

algerian trash

Hope your next earthquake kills 1000% of your drug addled country.

badass pic man

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-11-21-53-51.png (1440x2560, 273K)

too easy desu
Fuck this country

Why the fuck is it impossible to move to Europe as a white American? I just want to live in Ireland. I’ve visited, and apparently it is retarded difficult to move there.

even the fucking gooks are doing well, maybe even better.
J U S T

Attached: look at this dude.png (1114x301, 29K)

Too fucking easy

Sorry we are white

Attached: averageberber.jpg (845x403, 102K)

San Marino laws are better

Not for me desu

For Euro pretty damn hard and expensive. Takes you nearly a decade.
For a nig or mestizo just come as you please.

for legitimate CITIZENSHIP? not too easy and incredibly expensive (for normal people). i know a few people that went the legal route and spent $10,000 to $20,000 alone on the process, plus getting through the complicated paperwork and making sure you follow the very specific rules can be arduous and time consuming for any person. it can also depend where you're from, as there are often lotteries to get into the process and you're fucked if we don't call your number.
now, and were talking about ILLEGALS. in this case, america is like any other country; if you're in you can do your best to stay illegally. but by those standards, i could fly to any country in europe with a passport and stay illegally--it doesn't mean i'll have any benefits, live a solid life, and avoid deportation if i get caught.

Marry an Irish girl, study there, or track your ancestry and find a grandfather or great grandfather that was born there.

Impossible, stay away you filthy shitskin!

They are Irish. They don't want a bunch of Americans. They are two separate cultures

again, mexico doesn't let anyone become a citizen except mexicans, if I were to leave the US and wanted to become mexican it would be impossible. Yes, you would let me in but the moment your sick of me its back over the border but yet you have the nerve to criticize our policies when all you send over is your uneducated scum? Fucking hypocrites is what your country is.

You're too White for them

Ha! Enjoy your diversity you filthy Christ Killer!

Attached: 1521921928557.jpg (445x626, 194K)

They will. They will use the Mexican trick. Stay long enough and women and lefties will cry they no longer are their old culture and they got muh roots

dbz is for white men and it's the only anime that doesn't make you a fucking weeb for liking it as it can be said at this point that it's the only normie tier anime of all
I literally grew up watching it

Currently studying italian and getting my citizenship through ancestry so I can go back to my homeland and help in the coming struggle.

You can keep the US citizenship, if you pay taxes working here you can live exactly like an European except for voting

Too much easy. Even Goan Indians born until 1961 and descendants and East Timorenses born until 2002 and descendants. Macao Chineses with 3 passports - 1 PRC, 1 from Macao and another from here. Plus descendants of Sephardic Jews suposedly expelled from here.

Attached: portugal_jewish_law_of_return.png (1328x1224, 767K)

The question is why would you.

Weabo detected

>So Israel allows immigration only based on strict ethnic rules.
and they can get away with this because everyone feels sorry for the kikes.

Harder then USA, here france is pretty easy, all you gotta do is mimic citizenship and you get it

4.5 million people here. 185 million in Shitico. If you know anything bean tosser youd know that a higher percentage of quality players come from south of your donkey dog vendors and pinata building asses. Mexicans are the retarded pollocks of the americas. Walk into the ocean

That's not true at all. You don't have to a spend a cent to get it done legally. If they spend more than $725, they're getting scammed.

Check this page: us-immigration.com/blog/videos/how-much-does-it-cost-to-apply-for-us-citizenship/

The process itself is filling out an application, and then showing up at an interview. That's it, there's no trick or magic.

Good.
The girl of my best friend is Argentine, or rather, she is an italo-argentine, whose family came back after the bond crisis

you forgot the women

and the eternal jew controls the government

Lul only for "people in crisis" not actual people that are educated and share the same cultural ideas as you. No we swedes want to get our women raped and our cars burnt in the name of allah

Attached: 2016_naturalization_rates_portugal.png (1772x1120, 577K)

Hey dude, we share the same interests. Hit up your DMs

You could steal an identity like millions of mexicans do

>be not white
that's literally it

convert to islam..problem solved

I'm also learning a trade (computer maintnance and repair) so I won't be jobless there. My law degree will be of little use.

I think russia is the only country that will let in white americans, but then again who wants to live in a country full of white niggers?

Very hard. Not because you can't come here and live here, but because of our famous bureaucracy. You need to be pretty much a German to get through all the forms, courses, tests, bullshit interviews and stuff to become a German.

This is why nobody does it any more. We get 100,000 naturalized people per year... but have 10 million foreigners in the country... at this rate it would take 100 years to make them all citizens.

Attached: RTEmagicC_Einbuergerungen.png.png (495x413, 34K)

Just show up and settle down in California.

My results are identical, just mostly eastern european

at least now with trump in office canada has open its doors to white americans, we can officially claim political asylum if you are a lib cuck.

Go to England as an economic migrant, claim UK citizenship, get it, you're set.

not if your a white american

its not about getting a citizenship
its about how long you'll endure being here

in other words
fuck off, we're full

your government is literally afraid we will steal all your women.

It's quite literally the nigger anime

This is some very potent autism right here.

Attached: 1475333785209.jpg (574x382, 44K)

very hard
you need to have some history or connections in politics

there are people who lived here all their lives, contributed to society and become practical members of community and still dont get citizenship
bereaucracy is kafkaesque

but a single political connection and youre golden, everything passes smoothly

sorry, that was meant for

bump for continued interest

Pretty easy
>Be bon in Mexican territories including land, air, waters, transport, ships, planes, etc....
>Both parents are Mexican and apply for citizenship, even if you were born in a foreign country and/or have another citizenship (Keep in mind many countries, including America, don't allow double citizenship)
>Neither or one parent is Mexican, but having legal residence in Mexico for 5 or more years and apply for citizenship.
>Neither parent is Mexican, and residing illegally in Mexico for 10 or more years and apply for citizenship.