What language should the EU adopt once Britain fucks off next year?

French is too faggish. I’d say German all the way.

Deutsch ist naemlich die mit Abstand praeziseste Sprache. Mal ganz abgesehen davon dass Richard Wagner die besten Opern geschrieben hat - auf Deutsch.

Attached: D13A9978-65AF-46BA-B160-2FF95B820964.jpg (650x607, 205K)

Arabic

Attached: 1522086393565.png (690x539, 27K)

Nice bait.

>naemlich
>praeziseste
Worauf tippst du?

iPad

I'm honestly surprised that French is ahead of German in Hungary

und mir geht diese smart tastatur wo du draufdrückst um zum umlaut zu kommen so richtig am arsch...

It may not be. It's "third-most popular second language", meaning German may be number two or number one as a second language in most of that map.

Attached: 12142345454.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>not mother tongue
>in Germany it's German

top cucks

>8 years of french classes in school, can barely speak it but I mostly understand it
>2 years of german, have an easier time grasping it
If I had to learn a new language it'd be German, it's easier if you already know English. Problem is: I don't want to learn another fucking language.

Attached: 9359309272653508.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Thread

No way German. It sounds like throaty diarrhoea. English is the global language, EU cuck

Wait more people actually chose russian over german? In my school literally everyone chose german. Or maybe im retarded and dont understand this map

>languages which are not birth language
>latvian
U WOT
Was this test made in Purvciems? Only there Latvian is listed as a foreign language.

>Germany
>German

Attached: 6000000keks.jpg (292x257, 15K)

>latvian in latvia
KEK

European English regulated by EU - it will be a mix between Arabic and West African Pidgin English that BBC writes on.

Attached: European_English.png (1630x600, 578K)

You krauts were using English for your treaties with Japan and Italy 100 years ago, when you were at war with the Anglos, because of the convenience. English is even more entrenched today. NO ONE will ever learn German except for Turks and maybe Syrians now thanks to mutti.

>Or maybe im retarded and dont understand this map
That's probably it.

It's probably the old generation that was learning Russian under commie times.

>You krauts were using English for your treaties with Japan and Italy 100 years ago
Source? I believe we used French for all international relations in the 19th century and in the 20th century... until 1933 and Hitler came to power. All things French were banned then including the use of French in international diplomacy.

>German
>second in Germany
The absolute state.

Attached: 1515262422226.jpg (224x225, 5K)

>German
Fuck that cancerous noise.

Why should the EU adopt a new language? Ireland is still in, English is still an official EU language.

Retarded thread, let it die please.

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43--true-facts-funny-pics.jpg (640x633, 41K)

>Ireland is still in
Next you tell me we should adopt Russian as the EU's official premier dominant language because there are some Russian speakers in the East.

What is wrong with English? Its a Germanic language just like Deutsch, Dansk or Svenska. No need to trade one Germanic language for another now that we all have settle on English. I do not have the time or inclination to learn proper Deutsch and neither does 90% of the rest of Europe.

No EU state speaks Russian as its official language.

Stop raising the bar on being retarded on Sup Forums with every post please, just go quietly.

BASED

i dont believe the sweden one desu, unless 95% plus also know german

Italian is clearly superior, I wouldn't mind french too.

he's got a point, what language should the eu use other than the language of corruption and fecklesness?

Obviously latin, you filthy barbarians

Attached: 1520071700861.png (982x1274, 76K)

>What language should the EU adopt once Britain fucks off next year?

Britain fucking off makes it MORE not LESS preferential to use English as that way neither country is favoured. Moron.

Also German sounds like pigs fucking so shove it up your ass.

verpiss dich du minderwertiges türkenschwein

>What is wrong with English?
It will not be the first language of a lot of people in the EU. Call me old fashioned, but if we have 450 million EU citizens post-Brexit and only 5 million of them have English as their mother tongue but 100 million have German as their mother tongue, why should we use English as the official EU language? Just because a bunch of people speak a few broken sentences of English in Spain but no German? Well, I say tough luck, Spaniards better start learning German now. We are the better tourist customers there anyway. In my view, we shouldn't even let Brits into the EU after Brexit - not even as tourists.

Attached: 1498078233997.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>third most popular second language
What the fuck

Attached: 1516338124731.png (340x314, 249K)

Attached: 1329208165631.jpg (247x248, 9K)

>Mal ganz abgesehen davon dass Richard Wagner die besten Opern geschrieben hat - auf Deutsch.

yeah, and Mozart and most before him used Italian.

This, also English is not spoken because of England anyway, and America's help will always remain the reason EU exists.

/thread

>verpiss dich du minderwertiges türkenschwein
Hello, Ahmed or should I say ... Abdullah?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.03.10 PM.png (1230x712, 1.11M)

>and Mozart and most before him used Italian.
Austrian education. Mozart wrote operas in German too - actually his most famous one as well.

pfoa soi i nu ma an gönnen jetzt?

kek

Dutch, the USA nearly adopted it. Better now than never.

es heist "fapiss dich" du schasmigrant

עברית

i would actually get behind this, it was a common european language for ages.

>German sounds like pigs fucking
In the words of Dylan Moran it sounds like a typewriter eating tinfoil being kicked down a stairs.

Gosh am I glad. I was afraid the third most widely spoken language in my country could be Turkish...

>Gosh am I glad. I was afraid the third most widely spoken language in my country could be Turkish...

I think in Austria it is Serbo-Croat which is really big.

Attached: Umgangssprachen_der_oesterreichischen_Wohnbevoelkerung_mit_Quelle_Statistik_Austria__c__Parlamentsdi (700x525, 130K)

But the map in my OP actually shows second languages, i.e. languages which are not the mother tongue of the speaker. For instance, the second most widely spoken second language in Austria is French, while the first most widely spoken second langauge is English.

Attached: 961c97faf570f9e7ea551602ee93a2db.jpg (650x607, 199K)

This map is peak autism, noone wants to speak german anyway, only people worshipping you are the delusional 1/78 german amerimutt and the gook who have a weird fetish for your prussian autism.

Germans are too retarded to understand that English language is not tied to English or American culture. English should be the international language because it's extremely easy to learn as compared to German. Even Spanish is easier.

Spanish is easiest.

Young Danes hate German. The moment the EU forces us to read, write, speak or listen to German is the moment we leave the union.

French is the nicest sounding continental language

>French is the nicest sounding continental language
It is also the most imprecise language in Europe. Drafting a contract in French is hell, trust me.

>second language in Hungary
Good fucking joke, the fucking gypsies over here can't even speak Hungarian properly.

Attached: couldnt find better image fuck off.jpg (634x650, 40K)

this map makes no sense
-Latvia
-Ireland
-Germany

Third most spoken second language
>what did he mean by this ?

Attached: 1522143911898.jpg (576x416, 30K)

This is completely and verifiably wrong, t. french lawyer.

French is just the third most popular.
I'm pretty sure the second one is German. In elementary school, we can chose which language we want to learn: English or German.
Nobody gives a fuck about those snail eating faggots. In fact, Russian is getting more and more popular here, I think it will overtake French in a few years.

pare gia paradeigma esena h emena pou h deuterh mas glwssa einai ta agglika, twra anti gia agglika mia allh glwssa px ta germanika einai h deutereousa glwssa sou

Nai re plaka kano etsi opos to eipe

“I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse.”

- Charles V (1500 – 1588), Holy Roman Emperor

Attached: Carlos_V_en_Mühlberg,_by_Titian,_from_Prado_in_Google_Earth.jpg (640x759, 80K)

bullshit post

And i bet that was when the language had only two genders to apply to everything. What sex is your document now, is the table it's on really a transgender umbrella ? o.O

Italian because it is what's left of the ancient romans language

I also played M2TW!

Attached: 1462922572730.png (272x273, 293K)

This map is incorrect.

Russian

Fpbp

How easy is Italian to learn to a spanish speaker? Starting next week.

>open thread
>OP is Hans
obviously

Esperanto. Finally the League of Nations will be vindicated.

It's a dead language, dude.

English
꧁꧂

The creole English people try to use to get a beer in Ibiza isn't Spanish, Nigel.
Also, it's not Spanish, it's Castillian.

good shit

Attached: 1441278430250.png (2197x1463, 1.2M)

I;ve worked with Italians and Mexicans.
they could talk pretty easily

It's fairly easy, even a nigger can learn functional italian.

Attached: 150a.084.000.webimage.jpg (585x768, 446K)

I found Deutsch to be easier, started learning about 2 month ago.

Soy de Argentina

esperanto
>conveniently euro-centric
>holy fuck its easy to learn
>most popular ial in the world
>tons of resources for it

Ireland has English as an official language so it's not too out of place post-Brexit

I like this thread

Attached: 1473098303597.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Proofs?

>lowhangingfruit.jpg
Not wrong, though.

Old Slavonic.

>we can chose which language we want to learn: English or German.
Which did you chose and why? I'm curious.

According to a Filipino person I once knew, English sounds like dogs and cats fighting.

Attached: niccolo_machiavelli.png (250x321, 128K)

English is literally a Germanic language, you dim bulb.

mashallah

nice

Attached: 1509387701540.png (645x729, 41K)

gave me a hearty, semi depressed kek

Attached: 1522174549386.jpg (3031x2212, 1.97M)

In sha' Allah

Gut gesagt Hand