Alf 1990: entire show was a CIA psyop

Setup to make people in the US and Western Europe used to Mexicans/Arabs and to accept their sewage behavior

Attached: alf_u-L-Q10ZW680.jpg (294x375, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Martinez Sanchez in the house

Attached: images.jpg (311x162, 9K)

> Hide illegals in your garage

Attached: sl20.jpg (330x248, 17K)

you're a psyop
don't ruin my childhood

Was that the show with that one little sexy QT who killed herself later?

Dana plato?

I grew up watching this show. You're taking crazy pills my man.

yeah post her nudes pls

Nah she was on different strokes, not alf.

>psyop

It was. But not from who you think.

Attached: XCOM_Enemy_Unknown.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

I want nudes not in-depth analysis.

Jews put in a literal alien so their attempt at showing their form of sterile politically correct reappropriation of family life seemed more human and identifiable.

Everything jewish should be banned.
Even Skippy the nigger-loving asian.

>the show that made you relate with and root for a family who was intentionally hiding an alien from the US government because the US government is cartoonishly evil was a CIA psyop
kys

Attached: 1512707709043.jpg (656x425, 183K)

Everything on the news, and everything that comes out of Hollywood, TV and Movies is controlled or coordinated with CIA per Senate hearing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

mmm such a sexy QT. im stroking my dickfrent if you know what i mean

Seriously, I've just been rewatching the series on Amazon Prime.
>Family values
>Lie to and deceive the government because they're evil
>Offensive humor that would cause outrage in modern day
>Father is regularly shown as an older, nerdy guy who nonetheless is an alpha when it matters
>Children respect their parents
>Marriage is healthy
Tell me more about how this is a CIA psyop. HA!

Attached: alf.jpg (456x505, 157K)

>Everything on the news, and everything that comes out of Hollywood, TV and Movies is controlled
And every Jew is an evil part of the elites, amirite? Kys, dullard.

Attached: 1511666953491.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Nope. That was another show. Max Wright, who played the father, was the guy who got caught smoking crack and blowing homeless guys. No exaggeration.

Is this your first time on Sup Forums Schlomo?

Attached: Immunized against all dangers.jpg (737x554, 113K)

That is a fall from grace user. From mainstream Hollywood success, to gaysex with faggots on skid row/

Is this your first time, JIDFaggot? Folks like Ben Shapiro and Milo are proof that not all kikes are evil. Only dumb cunts truly believe that every person with an ethnic label is exactly the same.

Attached: 1512452851880.jpg (638x800, 90K)

Well it didn't work i loved this show when i was a kid and i don't want any Mexicans or Arabs anywhere near me

>Ben Shapiro
>Milo

Attached: 1516469305316.jpg (645x729, 57K)

You don't have any proof that either of those bagels have done anything publicly to dismantle and expose the jewish mafia.

Until then, they're both controlled opposition and you're just a naive cunt.

Thanks for the lols Schlomo, I like getting something for my tax money.

Attached: cnn-is-immunized-.png (500x1207, 326K)

I loved Alf and so did my dad!

Dont watch the XMas episode before you get prepared for it. It is a gut wrencher that pulls your heart out of your chest! Tore me up!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x669, 80K)

Go back to /r/The_Zognald, faggot.

Thats what I saw back in the day, mostly humor of things.

So that's why everyone in Mexico loves Alf

That is very depressing. I pray god will help that soul.

>You don't have any proof that either of those bagels have done anything publicly to dismantle and expose the jewish mafia.
You didn't even ask if I had any, because you're uninterested in anything but confirmation bias. Your ignorance is painful.

Attached: 1512619854764.png (600x373, 418K)

Here's a redpill for you. Ever wondered why digital media shilled so hard for the beauty and the beast? The beauty represents white women while the beasts represent shitskins and niggers. It's a psyop of acceptance of loving people who were once perceived as to have beastly appearance, like that of a gorilla. To extinguish whites is to go after their child bearers.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_81etFyb9N-L__SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 362K)

Didn't he turn into a white guy in the end?

>REEEEEEE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME ABOUT ANYTHING IS A JEW
Reddit misses you, nigger.

Attached: 1514325312066.png (700x644, 132K)

The Beast turns into a white guy at the end, faggot.

Attached: 1510432683854.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Yes, he did. Reddit appears to be having diarrhea today with all the glowing liquid feces posing as Anons.

That's the catch user, the beauty still preferred and loved the beast. Like in Shrek where the princess preferred to be an ogre american than to return to her white feminine beauty.

>long retort
>no evidence

It's pretty clear you don't have any, or you would have presented it by now, niggerjew.

The beast also kidnapped her father didn't he. So I he is a bit of a nigger

Is Bibi OK, heard he is in hospital?

Attached: ldBwHuQ.jpg (1024x931, 137K)

he isn't wrong dude. do research. by biggest people against 2nd is the Jews for this reason otherwise this country and all other countries would be like Sweden and Denmark, where God is the Government, you fucking anti american faggot.

The father in the sitcom was truly cucked beyond belief.

AAAAAAAAND-
The white suitor of Belle, is the steriotype white Chad, the movie makes him out to be a horrible shithead, kind of like all jew propaganda does to us, then has Belle choose the beast, who I believe represents a jew, not a black.

kek, bump

>mexicans / arabs
>sewerage behaviour

seems like they've assimilated well

Attached: shart_in_the_cart.jpg (981x1295, 459K)

>Doesn't ask for evidence
>Just says you don't have any
>Declares victory when evidence not requested has not been presented
You argue like a kike.

Attached: 1512383317846.png (620x559, 618K)

>still no evidence

Desperate much?

>you fucking anti american faggot.
LMAO I'm an anti american faggot because I reject the notion that 100% of media content is controlled by Jews, including properties like Loose Change and the new Waco series?
LMFAO.

Attached: 1512622549658.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

You sounds pretty retarded right now.

>still hasn't figured out they're asking for evidence to prove their unsubstantiated theory wrong
You're worse than a kike. You're a dumb kike.

Attached: 1512843737376.jpg (600x878, 64K)

>still no evidence
>10 posts later

Yeah, you're just a jew.

>Yeah, you're just a jew.
Wow, Oliver. ShareBlue money all dried up?

We are just laughing at you, and every post you make confirms you are Kosher. post on schlomo!

You aren't convicing anyone here you're alt right, fucking bagel. Every post confirms this.

>We
Yeah, like I said, Reddit is shitting its guts out today. The spacing is a dead giveaway.

Attached: 1512618897653.jpg (835x773, 86K)

Oh look, more reddit spacing. JIDF needs to train its niggers better.

Attached: 1514326467789.jpg (601x600, 56K)

True if big

>i have no argument
>i have no evidence
>ill just call them reddit lol!

stupid obvious weak jew, you have no power here

It could be a bot bro.

The mom was hot af, a true milf.

Bots aren't this retarded and desperate. He's just some fucking milo or shapiro shill, maybe even shapiro himself.

How fucking sad is it that these jews literally come here to shitpost on their own behalf.

Pathetic.

You have no evidence that you do anything but suck black cock. I am automatically right by framing my point in this way. Your rules, faggot.

Attached: 1512580509754.jpg (500x283, 42K)

Still waiting on some evidence either of those kikes have done a single thing to expose jews or dismantle their power structure.

Until then you can spam nazi memes endlessly, but it just makes you look like a pathetic jewish false flagging cuckold.

Come back when you have something, fag.

They aren't always using their powers for evil. There are good people and bad people inside every organization. They tried for a long time to program people to be happy, strong families, problem solvers, emotionally mature, responsible, etc... look at family matters, full house, step by step, boy meets world, etc... then dawson's creek and 90210 came and started ok, then they went for full on ratings thrust with shitty writers that should have been writing for days of our lives... and it all went downhill from there.

>lol regardless of what you say jew jew jew jew jew jew I can't hear jewwwww.
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Attached: 1512620114069.jpg (960x822, 127K)

>asked for evidence countless times
>still no retort

You really don't have anything, lmao. SAD!

>Ignores application of my broken logic and just keeps demanding proof that ass-supplied claim is not true.
Good bot.

Attached: 1517717035710.jpg (1791x960, 571K)

So where's your proof that milo and shapiro arent alt right infiltrators? How long can you dodge the question bagel?

You haven't asked for evidence once, faggot. You just keep claiming I have none. Sperg out harder.

Attached: 1515035278324.jpg (984x550, 177K)

It's actually psychic interdimensional shapeshifting vampires... and it's allegorical. Interdimensional is a reference to how many things they are able to control, things we don't think about and don't see with big data... psychic is the ability to be able to predict the future and human behavior with data models from big data combined with think tanks. Shapeshifting means they are able to mold their behavior and tailor it for whomever they are specifically talking to at that moment. Slight southern accent here, collard greens there.... and slightly new yorker accent, and pizza and hot dogs there... etc... and vampires because they literally do blood transfusions with children's blood to try and delay the aging process... which is scientifically proven to work by the way.

Typical slimy jew.

>b-but you havent asked me even once!!

You're awful at this. Find a real job, you can't be getting paid much to be this terrible at shilling.

>So where's your proof that milo and shapiro arent alt right infiltrators?
So you're moving the goalposts from "all media content is controlled by Jews" to "Milo and Khazar Milkers are alt right infiltrators"? Hard to keep up with this kike line of debate.

Attached: 1514778912983.png (536x622, 371K)

>all media content is controlled by jews

This is something you literally just made up, because you dont want to answer my question about evidence that milo and shapiro arent shills.

Try to keep up with the rhetoric, subhuman.

i don't understand how Alf was a psyop. the whole show was based around a space alien. not a mexican or an arab. the father on the show constantly had to cover his ass to hide Alf because they knew if he was discovered they'd alien autopsy his ass. how in the world you could take a silly concept like a space alien puppet sitcom for kids and turn it into Sup Forums level conspiracy theory is remarkably turbo autistic of you.

p.s. the whole concept of the show was that Alf was stranded and was trying to get home. it's was pretty much the same concept of E.T. but with a more fluffy likable space alien character. all Alf was trying to do was fix his ship so he could get home to planet Melmac. it couldn't possibly be a euphamism for a mexican or an arab. they come here and never want to leave.

and alf loves eating pussy

Fun fact:
ALF is exactly the same acronym in english and german.
>english: Alien Life Form
>german: Außerirdische LebensForm

>>>>>>reddit

Attached: 93F2D249-6DD2-4376-BC38-826AA9E158F5.jpg (853x875, 165K)

Show was CIA psy-op to make Americans used to aliens. OP says its about beaners. Checks out.

Attached: real_desert_alien.jpg (1600x1200, 393K)

It was a good show and it holds up. I miss the 80’s.

This is b8

Attached: 836AA48E-5F07-43C3-BF05-EC47C24CBEEE.png (645x773, 37K)

yeah that's another thing. Alf was always trying to eat cats. if he was supposed to be anything, he'd be Chinese.

>maybe even shapiro himself

Fucking lol, does ben even know we exist?

Attached: 1522154432782.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

>thus

Attached: 1456456456.jpg (1000x1500, 384K)

i've been here since 06 and always doublespace, you guys who refuse to for it's redditness (not sure what your reasoning is for that) showed up sharply around 2015

stop talking out of your ass it is legitimately embarrassing second hand, even as user

The little boy on that show ended up being a huge heroin addict

youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E

George Carlin would be ashamed of you triggered pussies.

>don't ruin my childhood

Attached: nooooo.jpg (1472x985, 1.4M)