This

This.

Attached: 31504768-0EB0-4308-A479-F239DF89F073.jpg (1080x1068, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Separate and equal is a concept I can get behind.

Attached: 1486599538744.png (1123x769, 684K)

The guy on the left never was a racist, already served in the military with many blacks and probably ether has black friends or is the same to any black he meets as he would be to a white. The guy on the left is a drug addicted criminal who takes advantage of women and where ever he goes he makes things worse. The guy on the left is also violently racist towards whites. It is up to the guy on the left to bring himself up to a level where the guy on the right can tolerate him.

I went on the Saturday march here in Denver to see what kind of opposition we were facing. I talked to a bunch of black people standing in the sidelines and they told me more or less the same thing that it was only misguided and dumbass white people that want to get rid of guns.

So if it ever goes down, maybe Sup Forums will have to get over its knee-jerk meme racism (at least for a bit) if the second amendment were ever to come under deliberate and direct attack, most likely in the form of gun confiscation.

>the only thing the jew truly fears

>Implying we'll need them.

NEVER!!!!!

Attached: 1511053011849.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Are you confused, user?

Quite frankly the main focus should be on bagels, tacos, and Mormons.

>5

Attached: 1496160102373.jpg (871x717, 575K)

Attached: 1496118117140.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Attached: 1515228979251.png (850x474, 256K)

Attached: 1491896236473.jpg (629x667, 174K)

Attached: 1499686443619.png (720x563, 282K)

>maybe Sup Forums will have to get over its knee-jerk meme racism
Nig-g-g-g-g-a please!

Attached: 1498725279196.png (723x547, 436K)

Attached: 1517249392197.gif (800x600, 198K)

>racist Sup Forumstard never learned his left from his right

I think if we have to fight the government the color of ones skin becomes rather insignificant and their character is of importance.

You know what this shit is? It's a meme for civic nationalism. Blacks want civic nationalism, Asians want civic nationalism and Mexicans want civic nationalism.
They want the white man to keep fighting wars to protect globalism/civic nationalism and keep feeding them.
Above all else non-whites fear losing ACCESS to whites. ACCESS to their money. ACCESS to their technology and ACCESS to their women. The white man can't just shake the black mans hand and say, good luck brother! I'm going to tend to my own home I suggest you do the same.
No, no, no. The black man wont let the white man leave him because he knows he cant keep his plumbing working, his stomach full or control his dick.

OMgggg don't post this!!!

I think blacks hate disingenuous weak liberals more. The left is obsessed with race baiting and it benefits no one

Woah, based civic nationalism.

Massive imports of unskilled workers to work cheap labour and accept shitty rights for workers. Pushing up housing prices, lowering average standards of life. Bringing in unprincipled rats that vote for "gimmie more gibs". All us whites are already facing some level of debt, bring in more nogs to keep aflot the based bankers. White children? Nah abort those guys, we need femininsm and shitty single mums and less white kids so we can import nogs instead. Lower the IQ and break people's racial and national unity so they never rise up :)))))0

All

Attached: 1520721217137.jpg (700x700, 98K)

The government is staffed with human excrement that protect each other. I've seen it myself. It gets WORSE the higher up you go.

I 100% KNOW the government control drugs pedo-rings and all the other worst shit that the worst people partake in.

Just a few days ago I was speaking to some supposed 'educated' .gov worker. Yet all these concepts completly eluded him.
The people embedded in the system at this point are 99% commited civc wankers and libtards. There is no conflicting opinons allowed.
The whole fucking edifice needs to be torn down. You cant reform it at this point.

he gave a speech while fighting a war and right before committing suicide?
Doubtful

Attached: spongeWut.jpg (366x480, 74K)

Haha I know but you all must understand that here in CO we will need every body we can since the floodgates have been opened in CA and liberal trash likes to settle here.

Attached: 1502386611580.jpg (534x550, 190K)

So I've heard. Peter Hitchens a well learned British journalist (but with insane knowledge of history and politics) has attempted to break into our political system many times.

He says if you stray from the beaten path at all and even acknowledge these issues it's a no go for almost any established political party with a strong backing.

The only way our voice can be represented from the gov, is if the current major political parties in these countries suffer a total collapse, so new ones stand a chance in elections. This is a lot to hope for though.

I think we just have to hold on tight until some crazy catalyst sets everyone off and shit hits the fan. I don't know what the future holds though, things look pretty bleak.

Rasta is the redpill for niggers.

Attached: marcus garvey.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Over 1 million whites have left california in the last decade. My guess is that almost all the remainder except for the super wealthy are goin to run too now.
My guess is Seatle, Portland and Austin will be the main 'beneficiaries' of Californias exodus.

>(((the establishment)))

Attached: 1518624561540.png (452x467, 8K)

here, here my brother

hahahahaha, REFORMING?
you want to REFORM?
nigger please
round up every single elite, and hang them
there, literally every single problem solved

Whites and Blacks together could crush the kike and deport the spics

The worst thing that could ever happen is that people get along, become peaceful, dont hate eachother, dont racemix and just respect eachother instead

Friendly reminder that the way we get a white ethnostate is by establishing the legitimacy of the concept in the course of advocating for a black one

I think your forgetting the massive economic collapse that would cause and that what classifies as elite
the 1% but what about the 1.1% or 2.1%

My experience with the system is NOT GOOD. The civic fuckwits exert tremendous control even at the lowset rungs of the god forsaken structure.
In fact the .gov employees at the bottom are usually the most committed .gov supporters of all because these are the ones the higher ups have dirt on.
I look forward to the civic war because I know now how many people at the bottom are no good now.

Nope.

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne
'Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
Sample a look back you look and find
Nothing but rednecks for four hundred years if you check
Don't worry be happy
Was a number one jam
Damn if I say it you can slap me right here
(Get it) let's get this party started right
Right on, c'mon
What we got to say (yeah)
Power to the people no delay
Make everybody see
In order to fight the powers that be
Fight the power
Fight the power
Fight the power
Fight the power
We've got to fight the powers that be

Attached: B1DC5E06-7C5A-4831-BE77-59B70459C6A4.jpg (220x220, 35K)

yes. PREP THE BULL. take the BULLPILL. be a good cuck

Agreed

"got your back"
heh
> around blacks....NEVER RELAX

Attached: never_relax.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

are you fucking retarded?
there won't be a collapse, there'll be a fucking renaissance if these shits finally get the bullet

Seattle is too expensive, but Austin and Denver are cited as top cities to move to. They drained their welfare and they'll drain ours too.

Hitlers table talks not speeches...its war council ...look it up

see where I'm at is not the blacks we have non
its the pakies that will rape your kids and beet your wife's for not being modest enough

>the white guy still fucks up the fist bump

Left right black white
The one percent cant sleep at night
For fear one day we may unite
And face the wrath of our might

Attached: names and adresses.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

>where I'm at is not the blacks
just wait

Attached: funwblacks71paycheck.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

FUCK RUSSIA, KYS

Allie with blacks to kill muslims and jews...makes sense

You know what the worst part is? So many of these .gov workers don't realy belive in jack shit.
It's just a fucking dominace hierarchy they want to climb for socail status & money.

Push any of them hard enough and they will just side with whomever the fuck is in control and can keep providing them with money, power & status.

>your other left

Attached: 1247F1BC-9E95-4800-ACBB-0DA6B1FAC466.jpg (736x736, 127K)

Powerful.

I think that the 1% should be knocked down, but simply shooting or killing them wont work (see the USSR or any commie state) heavily taxing them seems more effective to the point where it is not a viable option to run such a rich business

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM!!!!!

Attached: Sam Hyde we're just gonna kill em.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

Hope that guy is locke away for a life time.

When speaking to others about the common enemy of mankind it is much more effective to refer (((them))) simply as the one percent.

Attached: O Cavaleiro Sorridente, Frans Hals, 1624._thumb[2].jpg (379x484, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Have you been around blacks ? Worked with them ? Been to any school with them ? Maybe 1% are useful and don’t constantly steal

The only thing the establishment fears is Christ.

We keep trying, but you keep voting Republican.

it's not the 1% or whatever the fuck%, stop spreading this classist bullshit that THEY feed everyone
it's a specific group of people that are at the head of "most" things
they need to die

RaHoWa

Attached: expext God.png (475x792, 705K)

have a you user

Attached: E4E72B49-8DC8-4B84-A14D-619D3825D4CF.png (842x792, 82K)

That's the end game. It plays out on the ground. No one can game it at that point, it's too complicated.
After SHTF the religions will become much more important though. If it gets really bad; end of days shit then they will be all that matters.

shut up old man.

mate if Hillary was voted in you would have just been fucked over like you have been by polititions for the last 200 years

Fuck you. I wont let my people be destroyed.
Our ideas are already spreading. MM was right, its going to be like an avalanche.

Lmao get this fag shit out of here you cuck

Specific people not all the rich ..small group of them..they want liberalism they want class war

Blacks can ally with whites in the race war, but they will be subjected to eugenics afterward to save their race.

mate this is economics its complicated answers aren't as simple as "just kill em" , try thinking out your positions further so a proper logical and properly thought-out debate can happen

Shut up and finish rotting you fucking failure. Fucking poorfag.

Old man is right useless man child

Attached: IMG_0618.jpg (656x600, 54K)

Why is there no words to describe left and right besides... well, left and right?

They just teach kids that the side that makes the L is the left side

>owning the msm, the banks, the housing, the industries, the everything, and letting the sheeple go about fighting in made-up conflicts is economics
stop

Money means nothing to me. I'm trying to stop the fucking societal decay you idiot not become part of it.
>Just roll over and let the degenerates, liberals and 3rd world have their way with your society.
No.

Thank God for George Lincoln Rockwell.

Attached: 1517434433334.jpg (640x467, 60K)

I'm trying to understand why you would kill people just for being successful at the expense of others

Attached: IMG_0581.jpg (500x500, 194K)

>Committed (((suicide)))
There

>the Sup Forums fleet consists of the Hate Van, Sup Forums party Van, and a dodge challenger

Noice

Civic nationalism is killing us.....its not just the jews it is also a global elite and banksters

Attached: IMG_0522.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

guess you're just not killpilled
come back in a couple years, kid

You? stop societal decay? You are societal decay.
Decay.

Isn't this a picture of goku and vegeta? Did somone crudely draw over it?

if both sides agree to keep to themselves, I honestly don't see a problem. Problems arise when we are forced to interact.
Separate and Self-Determinate is the wave of the future.

I don't think anyone should be kill, how is this a position that would show my lac of political experience, also killpilled FFS that the funniest thing I have heard all day

only good nigger is a dead nigger when i look at that shitty art i see equivalent of mlp fantasy art on deviart

*killed

because (((they))) don't act in the interest of the people.
(((they))) have no reason or interest to keep you fed
(((they))) will sell you to make a quick buck
(((they))) are the fucks that push for multiculturalism while keeping their own ethnostate
(((they))) control what you can and can't say
(((they))) are responsible for everything bad in the world.
Keep in mind that Adolf Hitler was a normal Austrian painter at some point.

Attached: hitler began to hate.jpg (850x446, 83K)

This is wrong. Cmon man. Stop the negativity.

well said. :/

trust me, there's some people in on this planet who should be killed without asking them any questions
has nothing to do with "riches" or whatnot, just so you know, I'm not a commie
but I am killpilled

That's stupid meme. Blacks will vote in a bloc, against whites. South Africa proves that meme and all "lets get together" sentiment to be retarded.

I hate them but I wouldn't mind them so much if they stuck to their own countries.
If you're going to shit somebody's porch up don't shit up mine.

Hitler was rejected from a painting school and told to take up architecture
and I still don't see why that deserves death

that's is a better argument then from 165634050

Look at what's happened to California. Mexicans are voting as a block to take white resources and land and distribute it to them. The USA is losing 9 of it southern states in this matter. Even 'based' Texas will be 25% white in 2050.