Pewdiepie: my revenue is your revenue

"Your money is my money"

When is YouTube going to find a way to take this guy down in order to stop him from redpilling thousands of people every video?

youtu.be/wkheLThWE7U

Attached: IMG_4683.png (1334x750, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPrvtW7TekQ
youtu.be/P0RWjsBhYkA
hooktube.com/watch?v=wkheLThWE7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hes just a fucking leech, Sup Forums is free content yet he still cries about demotization

The only people who hate on Pewds are jealous betas who wish they had even half the charisma of this Swedish specimen, sage in all fields

So does he make no money whatsoever from his videos now? You'd think he'd have actual legal clout to sue youtube over that.

/OurSwede/

Thankfully he's still sitting on millions in the bank and he saves and invests often, When they stopped paying him he started making videos because he likes to make them and started shilling to Sup Forums rather than reddit..

Reminder

Attached: 1522184012792.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

I'd still like to see somebody hit youtube where it hurts and sue them for effectively stealing his money.

kill yourself

Is the video down?

He's shilling his merc every videos because they always get demonetized. He even made it an inside-joke to look back on his old meme reviews videos to see them getting warned.

>talking about e celebs from jewtube is the most effective think we are doing with our lives right now
wew

>this video is unavailable
Top laugh.

Dude Swede Lmao

Never trust a swede

Don't they earn money still while the video is not demonetized? For what I've heard most content creators are not that affected since the biggest chunk of money they get is from the initial views.

This , we have bigger fish to fry boys

His video was just taken down, looks like this is the end

Attached: IMG_4686.jpg (748x618, 73K)

Confirmed. Fuhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: shoahd.png (938x846, 208K)

So what happens when /ourswede/ goes full fash?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPrvtW7TekQ

pewdiepie has something every autist here wishes they had, a future.

F to pay respect

>pewdiepie
Why would we care? I mean he's a chill dude but his audience is made up of kids. Most people over 25 have never even heard of this guy.

Just dont cut the video together, upload 300 vids after another and then just see which get demoniggered

It’s no longer 2012

Indeed it is not.

Felix started out as a lurker on Sup Forums, Sup Forums WAS his audience back in 2012.

vid taken down again. Felix, if you're reading this just sue the fuck out of youtube and move to another platform.

No one cares about this faggot.
He's a pussy. He's a megalomaniac.
If he was a real Swede he'd say what needs to be said. It wouldn't matter if he turned a few people off, because he would enlighten even more people. But he will never do that, because he is not "redpilled" about anything except how to make money by being a famous youtube autist.

Why is there so much shilling going on for him lately? It's getting as bad as the Jordan Peterson shills.

Shit or get off the pot. There are many people who wouldn't waste the opportunity to get the message out to so many viewers.

He loves being adulated by autists too much to ever risk his little internet fame by speaking the truth.

don't hold your breath. or maybe you should. anyone who actually believes this faggot is good for anything would not be a great loss.

He should go to Pewtube. It would be fitting.

Go back to your discord server and suck a dog's dick, leaf.

for a moment i thought you were going to say a girlfriend

Attached: woj1515891248547.jpg (746x766, 85K)

>Go back to your discord server and suck a dog's dick, leaf.
it would still be more productive than anything this faggot has ever done

or are you one of these people who is under the impression that having a random tribesman with a sign that says "kill all hoos" in a video (and then issuing a neutered apology for said video) is somehow a massive "redpill" for normies?

>he can't speak the truth, that would scare people away!

CHANNEL GONE

Original vid before the two (so far) removals

youtu.be/P0RWjsBhYkA

Heh , nice try kid

Kill yourself.

hooktube.com/watch?v=wkheLThWE7U

(((They))) have built him up thinking (((they))) would be holding and pulling the strings. Turns out the puppet became the "master" of millions of kids, pulling strings on his own. It's too late for (((them))) to recover and Pewdiepies final role still has to pop up.

in what way is he not a ?
can you tell me in what way (if any) he has enlightened anyone about anything by being a living meme?

Read Alinsky/Goebbels/Chomsky or whoever you want you fucking brainlet. You have no conception of how people's minds are changed whatsoever. Quebecniggers are the dumbest people on the internet,