MUSLIM STABS JEWISH HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR TO DEATH IN PARIS

and 'screamed "Allahu Akbar" while killing her'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5548549/amp/Murder-woman-85-Paris-flat-treated-anti-Semitic.html?__twitter_impression=true

Fucks sake.

Attached: 4A984FB100000578-0-image-a-3_1522146968032.jpg (1908x1146, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based.

Not based you paki faggot.

Attached: crying khazar jew.jpg (476x358, 22K)

false flag

Attached: 1491753910499.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

nice. make the problems solve eachother. maybe she'll stop spreading lies and he'll get arrested

She was was probably all for him migrating there.

Invite the coal, pay the toll.

fpbp

It is like Europe is letting in one invasive species to get rid of an older lingering invasive species. But how to get rid of this new one after it has finished its job?

>Two men, one a convicted paedophile and the other a vagrant burglar, have been charged with knifing Mireille Knoll to death at her home in the French capital then burning her body.
ONLY Muslims would defend this barbarism. Fuck off.

Too obvious. Next.

The problem with creating a multicultural society so that the host doesn't single you out as the other, is that the foreigners you're inviting in by the boatload don't give a rat's ass about Enlightenment era liberalism (if they're even capable of understanding it.) They just form tribal ghettos. And lo and fucking behold, they hate Jews.

Attached: 1285372116487.jpg (337x219, 65K)

She just couldn't adjust to Europe going into a multicultural mode.

Attached: 1_qr7eV-QrEAzhQvBJuXbKzw.jpg (216x288, 15K)

Looks like she didn't survive the Holohoax amrite ?

Wtf I love muzzies now

Doing the dirty work for the white man.

>The problem with creating a multicultural society so that the host doesn't single you out as the other
Imagine how autistic you'd have to be to believe that this old woman, who clearly wasn't socioeconomically advantaged, had any role in shaping the West's destructive immigration policies.

>UK
>Based Muslim Jihadist
checks out

Attached: 8732654328764.jpg (678x381, 30K)

Classic ....

Attached: Capture.jpg (496x497, 60K)

He's probably a council estate dwelling retard, if anything.

fuck off already you fcking KOSHERKEK ALT-LITE BOOMERFAG MAGAPEDE
Fuck the filthy fucking kikes, they want our race dead and gone, this is what happens to those who try to erase my people.
Karma bit that Zionist kike bitch in the fucking ass.
Muslims and Christians atleast have something in common, we both hate the filthy children of cain, the kikes.

Attached: Nazi'd.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Parasitic race that hates us and works towards our destruction, and the reason 80IQ Brown people are in Europe in the first place. Why should we care?

Will the Jew finally stop trying to destory the west because of this

Hearts and minds folks.
Hearts and minds

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. If not, then the alt-right is too autistic to salvage. Pic related

Attached: vnd-white-nationalists-matt-heimbach-bdcast-wmmp4-1467068579.jpg (721x720, 50K)

Part and parcel I'm afraid

>Israel
>Disgusting Kike terrorist
checks out

This

You're not British, Mohammad.

Inb4 mossad gave the Muslim the knife and address

Fuck off Muslim, get out of our countries. At least the Israelis actually contribute to the world

>inb4 jews start fleeing to israel after completely destroying europe

You have to go back to Plebbit Koshercuck
Fuck Kikes and Fuck Israel.
They wanted these Muslims in Europe? Well then they also get the fucking consequences.
now fuck off mr.schlomo

Attached: youhavetogobacknupol.jpg (717x880, 105K)

Rip

I'm sure she'll have a seat

Fuck off to kikebook if you want to virtue signal about dead kikes. You'll get plenty of likes over there to feed your ego.

I knew he was muslim when this didn't blow up as a teachable moment as to why we should hate nazis

she very likely supported tolerance, openness, multiculturalism and antidiscrimination

kek
>m-muh Israel is based
holy fuck fucking end yourselves fucking kike lovers

Attached: 1965immigration.jpg (723x745, 573K)

"All according to keikaku" - Bibi's final words

Wtf I love kebab now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

Attached: tearsofjoy.jpg (610x288, 68K)

>>Disgusting Kike terrorist
nice comeback mate but mines better

Attached: NO U.jpg (300x300, 15K)

You two have NO TACT. You have NO SUBLETLY. You are the AUTISTIC MONGOLOIDS who throw Nazi salutes in public and then bitch when your viewpoints are ""misrepresented"" by MSM

Please neck yourselves. You are cancer on any self-respecting right-wing movement.

Yeah degeneracy in white countries. To hell with the inbred Jewish people

this

Attached: 1519583438559.png (800x800, 71K)

No it's not a false flag.
Anti semitism is not a conspiracy omg.
Someone send the meme where Jews got expelled.

>worshiping BASED Jews is what us REAL British do
Troll or brainwashed.

*Shrugs* Part and parcel.

Attached: Mudslime.png (491x491, 270K)

Sadly this

>Anti semitism is not a conspiracy omg.

YES IT IS

Attached: 1503568287142.png (1410x1136, 1.3M)

Yesterday they were claiming that a neo nazi did it.
Fucking lmao

>putin gets called out for his poison bullshit
>suddenly there are like five muslim attacks in one week
Really makes you think.

Attached: free_choice_or_predestination.jpg (730x1095, 170K)

Maybe her people should have thought about that before willingly importing thousands of people who openly hate jews.

Hero of western civilization.

Thought you could evade the holocaust? Ha!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if they stayed in their countries they would be our allies.
9/11 was used to turn Americans against them, just like the refugee crisis is turning Europeans against them now. All the while, the ones responsible for bringing them to Europe and opening the borders remain in the shadows.

>right-wing movement.
I don't give a shit about your movement if it won't fucking tackle the root cause of the very thing you're whining about.

I'm not worshipping Jews. An old woman being butchered and her corpse subsequently burned in a first-world country is definitely astonishing to me. We should use this incident effectively to convert others to our cause. But no... You brainboxes want to sperg out over "REE DA KIKES!"

>9%
>conspiracy
WEW LAD
E
W

Oven-dodger gets the knife from one of her multicultural pets.

>holy fuck fucking end yourselves fucking kike lovers
>land of the 56%
greatest ally, when's the next shipment of money?

Attached: say it burger.jpg (645x512, 45K)

"holocaust survivor"
she survived the holocaust like i survived breakfast.

>We should use this incident effectively to convert others to our cause.
Then fuck off to reddit or any other social media platform. you aren't converting anyone here when we already hate both of em.

This guy you are answering to is a Muslim.
Even the worst Nazi wouldn't celebrate the death of an over 80 years old woman.

Jews in Europe have not learned how to live with multiculturalism

Mine is better because its accurate. All Jews will commit terror to advance their tribes cause if called upon, and you've probably served in the terrorist Israeli "defence" Force

It was self defense. She struct first with a grossly offensive opinion and the poor Muslim man had to take action. And we are all better for it. Diversity is our strength!

She did. By raising jewish children she directly helped the cause that got her killed.

its the little things that make life so enjoyable

Attached: chillmara.jpg (420x418, 20K)

Somewhere chicken's are roosting.

sieg ackbar

This. We don't have real Nazis, we have fickle redneck untermensch larping as neo-Nazis.

Attached: images (62).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Attached: 733567ewsh67tnkl5783.gif (255x235, 498K)

Gas all kikes

shits catchy af desu senpai

surprise-bump

inb4 massive LARP paragraphs from y*nks on how all Jews will be gassed or some shit

Barbara Lerner specter admitted Jews are responsible. I fucked your Zio ass up in that Bolton thread earlier.
Working hide kike?

What if - what if western countries are bringing in Muslims in order to inoculate themselves against the Jews?

Why do you support Israel and Jews ?

She lied about the holobunga and made machete tribe enter our cave

Attached: 1519999740357.png (485x443, 21K)

Looks like they really are the new Germans :)

Attached: 1514132122878.png (731x709, 48K)

Goes to show that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Attached: adb.png (756x556, 646K)

Wow, genius idea. Let's deal with 2% of the population (at most) by turning 20% of our population into rabid 80IQ inbreds.

This britfags it cares more about this Jew bitch than the kids suffering more horrible fates. Young British kids are a better reason to get riled up than over this walking white guilt holoshit survivor

german media only reported that she was a holocaust survivor and that "antisemitism is on the rise in france and germany" and that it's shameful that "french" and "german" people are anti jewish

rip juice

I want to see more to feel at least we are getting some revenge. Jews deserve it just for what they have been pumping out of Hollywood.

I like the alt-right but I'm tired of the idiotic spergs who infest it and drag it down.

Attached: 636389088541482225-Heimbach-MM-006.jpg (1600x800, 238K)

Part and parcel of living in a city

fake and gay

ohhh noooo

If the jews get what they want and Germany turns muslim the nazi jihad is going to be a motherfucker.
Israeli jews will not escape what their diaspora is doing.
Either they'll piss whites off so much they revolt or the muslim Europe they create will overwhelm and destroy them.
The jews are basically committing suicide by trying to sink Europe.

Who is Barbara Lecter and how is she relevant to anything?
You know, being a Swede and all.
No, importing hordes of inbred goatfuckers only serves to drive the wages down.
Fair enough.

This, she should have kept her jewishness to herself. These brown people are easily offended.

she looks like a nigger who cares

>union jack
>praising mudslimes
Hmmmmm...

Attached: pakiposting1.jpg (1600x1200, 167K)

Israeli Jews openly celebrate terrorist attacks within Europe with 1000s of Facebook comments cheering the death of Europeans whom they view as their ancient enemy.

Again, im not celebrating this since im not a satanic Jew, but why should we care? If this was a random old Nigress killed you good goys wouldn't give a fuck

>(((survive))) holohoax
>stabbed to death and burned by shitskins