Tsugumomo

Tsugumomo Chapter 104 raw dump

Other urls found in this thread:

www109.zippyshare.com/v/qSyu2xoq/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for OP ty

Why dump raws before livetl thread?
Seems retarded since most people dont speak japanese.

Best day of the month

DDL
www109.zippyshare.com/v/qSyu2xoq/file.html

I'm just a random user who buys the e-mag and so that everybody who's interested can check the pages.

Damn.

It's disappointing that it's taking this long and sunao still hasn't wrecked him after going kamikakari

>ora

It's getting a bit too drawn out, this fight.

Captcha fucked up, sorry.

And that's it. Until 105.

Thanks, user!

thanks for the dump!

Very nice fight imo.
thanks for the dump

Thanks!

Many thanks!!

>N-nani!

H-hayai!

>Nothin personal kid

I fucking hate tournament shit

>Spread into spread

This fight is a solid 8-9/10 and you people are still complaining?

i concur

I like it

This right here is how grand fights should be drawn. No needless praises of how powerful someone is, no conversation between the fighters, just continuous action non stop

that's what i like too, sometimes dialogue can be good of course, but it's refreshing just to see two people fight without a word between them

>chapter is almost completely without spoken word
>"why would anyone ever post raws"

The fight is good, and I like it, but remember that it's a monthly. So whenever it's just fight and not plot or PLOT, it feels like another whole month to see what is going to actually happen.
(Because we knew she was going to win, due to the previous results)

thanks for the chapter user

Is this a yuyu hakusho reference ?

>Seems retarded since most people don't speak japanese.

Looks like one should learn korean instead of japanese to read japanese manga.
...Instead of learning japanese to read japanese manga.

Sorry but i dont see the doll broken.

>solid
What exactly soild about it? they exchange blows, dodge, clang clang and all that stuff, kinda boring.
The Grandma fight was a lot more intense, here it's obviously that Sunao is gonna win and this guy is gonna get rekt, it's just being prolonged simply because more chapters more money.

What? Feels like a page should be in between these

we all know what come after this

>brainlest and their muh speechless le epic mindless action like those ebin hollywood junkie movies
And it's not even great, just another portion of the same shit Yoshikadu draws all the fucking time.
Let alone you understand something like storytelling or character development.

I might not be able to speak but it's a good thing I can read.

>What exactly soild about it?
It shows two high level fighters in pitched combat. Nobody just jobs immediately because they pull out "That" and we got a good showcase of another creative Tsukumogami in the form of the Carpenter's tool. It is a bit of a shame that he didn't go all Wire-combat with it and instead shifted into a Muscle Weave, but that was already covered with the Chain siblings a couple chapters back and this fight was to help us see how much Sunao has improved by juxtaposing her against a "Kanaka-lite" fighter.

>The Grandma fight was a lot more intense
That's why that fight was a 10/10 and this one isn't

> here it's obviously that Sunao is gonna win and this guy is gonna get rekt
>Knowing the outcome ruins the fight
That's where we differ. I knew she would win because her losing ends the tournament, but it's how the fight is presented and sold that makes it good.

>but remember that it's a monthly
I honestly believe that if people don't have the patience to appreciate a monthly series on a chapter by chapter basis it's their problem. It's not like this chapter isn't also plot, it's just not the plot some readers want. I'm seeing Sunao take down a target that is copying her intended target, we see how much she has improved as a fighter and how she is capable of taking down an equally skilled opponent with her simple moveset. That's important for later down the line when you think about who she is targeting.

I think you missed the point.
We knew she was going to win after Oribana lost, so the important things left with her fight are:
>how much did she grew as a fighter
>skillset
>opponent tactics
This fight could have taken the length of one chapter, distributed in two chapters, so that by the end of chapter two we could go on with the story, and still learn what we needed from Sunao.
Now, I'm sure when I read this in the tank I will be enjoying it a lot more and not mind it, but right now it feels like it takes a lot of time to get to something bigger.

>This fight could have taken the length of one chapter
But if you cram the bulk of that into 1 chapter's worth of content you miss out on making it mean something.

Susuzumi just becomes some grinning asshole instead of looking like an imposing figure and expert fighter if he just jobs in one chapter. His progression between tactics and forms loses some weight because it would happen to fast, let us see a master execute his traps and abilities. And a fast progression makes it just looks like Sunao rushes into Ascension to finish off her opponents instead of saving it as a last resort. This point is particularly important because we got two chapters of her holding her own without needing to jump into her super-mode; her natural skills as a fighter before augmentation look great. I feel like anything else and it makes her look like she relies on it instead of using it as a trump card.

Even stuff like that two page flashback showing Susuzumi rejecting the Puppet binding are needed to show that he's not just like the rest of Madarai's camp. You could have that be a panel or two but again, I feel like that's not good enough to set the whole fight up. This is a guy confident in himself and one that didn't allow himself to be used or tricked either.

Everyone has their own internal sense of "timing" for how stuff should be playing out in a story but this fight is well within my comfort zone. I think three chapters got put to good use and it's really only a couple pages in the first part where the standoff that happened that I could have done without, but they still setup that necessary pause at the beginning of the fight as both sides size up the other.

Maybe Susuzumi is being developed for a future role?
He's a cool enough dude to reject Madarai's cheat and the fight has shown that he's on par or even above Sunao without Ascension. He could be another member of Team Kazuya by the end of the arc and this fight would serve as a good introduction to his abilities.

Thanks for the dump user.
Yoshikadu is currently working on the storyboards for 107 and 108.

I expect Kazuya to one-shot the last guy without even using flute.

That's not going to happen. The old man said he was stronger than this guy, and he is also using cheats.

I mean, it's a really good fucking fight, but we've been at this for what, 3 chapters now?

You expect that because you're braindead.

Are Sunao and Kazuya's the strongest exorcist families in nipland?

thanks OP

doujins when?

>that technique
beautiful

Creepy face

Hownew.ru

>have to wait another month for kazuya fight
>will probably be so epic it'll be split into 2 chapters so 2 months to see the whole fight end
I'm dying, send help.

Do your best to forget momo exists until a chapter is out. It's how I survive.

Not after reading this chapter.

A casual reminder that grandma is best girl, and no cumrags or pissgods need to apply.

>become HUGE
>now your dick is at the perfect height to be stabbed

sasuga faggot

Chapter 3 of the same tournament fight in a monthly manga is going to be boring no matter how pretty the choreography is.

next month is lewds with Suano, so two months will be start of fight and I bet fight will last three months. So five months until conclusion of tourny arc.

It was soo fluid, thanks dumper user, now wait until translator-senpai

We already knew the outcome from the beginning, the fight itself is nothing we haven't seen before, it doesn't move the plot forward at all, and we've now spent like what, a year in this stupid tournament arc?

God, I hate tournament arcs. Even ones as decent as this one.

FUCK, I forgot about the post match lewding. FUCK.

Worth it.

I think it will last more than three months.

Her family is quite strong. But he taught her what is needed for Ascension.

It would be more useful to spend your time to learn nihongo rather than complaining, boy. Thanks for the dump user.

>bowing to his dick