I know how to get you a gf

listen up, because this is important brethren. I look around this place. I see a lot of hate. See a lot of rage. But most of all. I see a lot of loneliness.

I know how to quell your rage. You need love partner. You need unrequited love, female energy.

so lets get down to brass tacks. What do you need for a gf?

You dont need to be in shape, but you need to be in shape. Your an MK ultra superficial male. If youre fat, you wont settle for your fat counterpart. You still want Chad's Stacy. Well you better become Chad then.

Let me teach you the rink to losing weight in 123. Drink 2 glasses of water before every meal. Lay off the mayo and soda. Exercise now and then.

You dont have to be the most jacked dude, but you cannot be fat. Unless your rich. But then, its not unrequited love, is it?

You dont even need a Job, you can be a neet and she will still love you. Just take care of your body and learn some aesthetic hobby, piano, skateboard, guitar, dancing. It doesnt matter. Something that takes practice that wows other human beings.

Lastly make some friends and hang out with them. Your way too much of a loser to seek out girls on your own. You dont have what it takes to go through multiple rejections. Your friends will invite you to party's and there will be girls there, drinking. They might not notice how much of an austistic shut in you are. So fake it til you make it. You hear me? You pretend that youre the man, until youre the man. You act. And you never show your hand. No "I think youre beautiful, wow youre very pretty" No "I like you."

You let them do all that. Most importantly. Touch them. Not sexually, at first. maybe just a hand on a back or a finger through the hair or a hug or a joking bump on the hip. Something, that makes them feel. The people who are nice guys, stuck in the friendzone? They never touch. If she reciprocates touch, its on like donkey kong.

I promise you, all you need is Love. Hate is for those whove given up on love.

Attached: Chris.jpg (260x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

someecards.com/news/douchebags/insecure-bodybuilders-have-roid-rage-freakout-on-forum-over-pictures-of-nerdy-guy-with-hot-girls/
youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8
youtube.com/watch?v=iUy3_kBme4M
youtube.com/watch?v=3VghGtCkacE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tl:dr
Op is a lonely fag

someecards.com/news/douchebags/insecure-bodybuilders-have-roid-rage-freakout-on-forum-over-pictures-of-nerdy-guy-with-hot-girls/

Its this easy.
youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8
youtube.com/watch?v=iUy3_kBme4M

I honestly haven't drank water since I was a child, nothing but soda and milk and I weigh 150, I weigh less than most women....

I have a gf, its great. Just tryna help those who dont. I see a lot of people here blackpilled. Nothing to live for. I find that sad and unnecessary.

I already have one you faggot and it was possibly the easiest thing I ever did, I'm not even going to bother reading that as it's obviously the ramblings of a neet virgin

I'm ugly
Women are too shallow and hypergamous

Lmao not unrequited love, thats that last thing you guys need. I meant unconditional.

Is this your gf my son?

Attached: GeneCombination.png (683x619, 348K)

She's not fat or a feminist surprisingly but that must be because I don't care about american politics

Beauty is in the mind of the beholder. Its not women that are shallow, its everybody. Its because were raised on movies and magazines. We're all conditioned. Even if youre ugly, even if youre bald. You could still become this within a reasonable amount of time. Its just about how bad do you really want it? Are you comfortable in your ugliness? Are you complacent? Or are you gonna do something about. Use your vessel to its best ability.

Attached: prometheus.jpg (600x305, 44K)

How old are you OP, honest question.

>learn some aesthetic hobby, piano, skateboard, guitar, dancing. It doesnt matter. Something that takes practice that wows other human beings.

I used to play guitar in a band, we weren't that good, but the looks and attention you get from women from it.!
Its not even as if its that hard to do, spend a few months learning chords and that's often enough.

I played professionally for 10 years, its basically a fucking pussy magnet.

Late twenties.

I used to play guitar too. Got really good at it. But with instruments, youre only as good as your tool, which is not bad, but what can you do without it?

Cmaj7 Fmaj7 ooh baby I love you so.. lol.

>but what can you do without it?

Talk it up.
"Yeah I play guitar"
Other guys bs about their car or about their whatever brand X lifestyle products.
You play music.

I'm really bad at engaging pick up signs lots of women have done the playful touching in public laying their head on your arm and shit like that, but I never really know where to go from there, I get all the acknowledgement from their hints at attraction but I never feel like I want to make a relationship out of it.

You speak like a fucking poo.

Thats odd because Im American. What you got against poos, they take your girl or something? Funny that youd be fixated on that.

My problem with poos is they fucking smell like 8 kinds of curry shits came out of an axe body spray can. Their fucking smell will stain a room.

then dont. But at least get some physical experience out of it. You dont have to marry her. Just make your intentiosn clear early so that youre not a complete douchebag when you move on.

Learn daygame.
Daygame Dating by Joe Locke
or Mystery Method for nightclubs

Attached: mystery-and-style-pua-peacocking.jpg (490x485, 39K)

Oh spend a lot of time smelling dark brown sweaty males do you.

Go to college, they walk around in groups. I had a classroom that smelled like them everytime they left it.

Good shit OP. You can be yourself and still get women. You just need to develope social awareness and recognize social cues through body language.

This is the kinda hand up advice that leads to self sufficiency. It's relatable to the core of true conservative beliefs and liberty.

Maybe we should use (((their))) tactics and make positive media to spread positive propaganda. Could we meme shit like hip hop albums to uplift inner city Black communities to respectable and assimilated brothers in arms?

This stuff doesnt work anymore. It went maintstream. Nowadays if you try to act like a douchebag to get women they will immediately catch on and see you as low value. Its not about being an asshole anymore. Its about being a nice guy, whos also kinda the fucking man.

>2016+2
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores
Real women will never truly love you.
Take the 2D redpill~!

Attached: 1518383614347.png (600x889, 879K)

Fuck 7ths, you don't even need to know bar chords. All open majors is fine. I worked for a booking agency and Sony tree studios for a while, most of the country singers didn't even know what fucking key their songs were in. They would stand on stage with a $10,000 guitar around their neck strumming G while the band was in B flat or some shit. Bitches don't know the difference.

yes you're quite right: "don't be fat and have one non-autistic hobby"
this is all anyone needs to get an annoying clingy 6/10 feminist girlfriend who makes his life miserable
if you have standards it gets more complicated

Youre right we do need a shift. All this hate and rage is the low frequency the elites want us to operate on. We need to be beyond our programming. Build a better world for our descendants. Anger will beget anger, forgiveness likewise.

So "forgive them, for they know not what they do"

Water is the sweat of god you better start drinking it.
Milk&soda is for loser baby fucks

Already did!

Attached: 1484964775583.jpg (1280x1385, 300K)

The reason I asked is because when women hit thirty they tend to change, and these tactics will not be as effective.

They probably worked up a sweat looking at all the white women.

>They would stand on stage with a $10,000 guitar around their neck strumming G while the band was in B flat or some shit. Bitches don't know the difference.

Even as a mediocre musician this is just painful to read. Heh

>"WHY are the band out of tune"

Agreed, but you can do it under the radar. Breaking rapport more subtly raises your value and sparks attraction.

Lucky for us, men age like wine. Its feasible for us to date someone half our age.

how

Not politics sage. not everyone is the virgin basement dweller your faggy mainstream comics tell you they are.

>I promise you, all you need is Love. Hate is for those whove given up on love.
Your PUA advice is solid but your reasons are beta as fuck.

You also need money or they'll just fuck with your for awhile and leave. Hence your PUA advice being for PUA club rats.

Attached: truth hate.jpg (297x320, 19K)

They were never even plugged into the board. Most of them just think guitars are big necklaces. And, to make even worse you don't get to play what you want most of the time. If you are lead guitar the solos are usually written in the studio by other people. So, you play what they tell you, they pick the guitar and amp, assuming the don't make you play through a shitty solid state piece of shit, they pick the tone and effects, and if you do it wrong fuck you they have a whole city full of fuckers waiting to take your place.

Opened a show for George Jones once, his guitar player had a fucking line6 emulator pod. Fucking sad, the music industry will blackpill the fuck out of you. Oh and you can't pick your own clothes either.

How do you know what other people need? Lol.

"you cannot be fat unless you're rich". I've met a lot of fat dude's who have hot girlfriends, and are actively fucking them.

These stories I see posted of "what 4 chan needs" " girls hate me" are just lies, and trying to explain situations in which they get secondary gain from.

There's a benefit to being a man child, and alone, and a lot of times people do not notice that benefit. People are usually exactly where they want to be at some level, even if they don't consciously want to be there.

If someone wants a girlfriend, and feels stopped, then they can notice what's stopping them, and work on how they can have a girlfriend, and still do what they want.

>You need unrequited love, female energy.

Fuck you.

Fuck off. You can’t pay white bitches these days. For anything. To do anything. They’re all fucking possessed. Fuck them.

I’m learning Japanese and no one is going to stop me.

Attached: 1F31EDA6-4987-4188-BA31-74A6F6713908.jpg (502x810, 83K)

Easiest tip is to act like you're the one who's in charge in any situation.

True true, but what attracts women to older men is not the same as what attracts them to younger men. If you are a 35 year old neet its going to be tough.

what if you have a disability?

nah thats not true. Attraction>Money. As long as you are not homeless, youre fine. If she leaves you, who gives a fuck. Just go get another one.

Hate is low frequency.

I am staying amateur, that just sounds awful.

My gf is white and weve been together for many years. If she up and decided to call it quits, maybe Id be sad. Maybe. But I would just go out and get another one. All women are great user. It doesnt matter. Love is love.

Women are not some shitty inferior sex. Humans are a shitty ego-driven species.

True that, im not saying dont get a job. Just that you dont need money to make somoene fall in love.

Really? All I drink is water. Soda is too sweet and milk leaves a bad aftertaste for me. Water for some reason just tastes really good and feels good to drink

Kek confirms

Nah, I'm 5'8, I've lost the game before I even started.
Better loneliness to fuel my hatred and motivate me in my career and final goal. (you)s are better than love anyway

Attached: 1500577004594.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Nice white pills user

A Girlfriend will only A M P L I F Y whatever is wrong in your life. Be aware of that.

if it's a white gf no thanks

Attached: edbf8506.jpg (472x315, 30K)

i am stuck at "find friends", nobody will be your friend if you dont have more friends to offer

so yeah fuck everything, especially op

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year and I can assure you, my hate has never been stronger

No you don't, I met my wife when I was 18 and a complete dumb ass. She was a hot cheerleader. We've been together for 19 years. She wouldn't still be with me if I hadn't made something of myself. Getting a good one is hard, keeping a good one is even harder, but getting laid, that's fucking easy.

>falling for the feminine jew
Literally the Jews were lead astray when the gentile races of Canaan seduced them with their own native women so that they stopped worshipping God.

The idea that you can have "harmless fun" so you can "blow some steam off" is absolute garbage. There are strings attached, there are scars and there are costs and sacrifices and returns expected.

Otherwise you become one big jackass.

MARRY A VIRGIN IN HIGH SCHOOL EVERY OTHER RELATIONSHIP IS FUCKING TRASH

Dude im like 5'10. Ive noticed shorter people tend to get better facial genetics anyways. When I was in hs all the super short baby faces would always have a girl. You have no excuses mate.

He has no hands, no legs, but he has a son.

Got laid multiple times thanks to my old guitar. Sweet memories

Probably not the right girl then.

Attached: He's Right you know.jpg (260x194, 12K)

How fucking drunk are you to have made this?

Do you play vidya? Ofc you do Slav. There, now you have something in common with your common brethren.

You only need 1 or 2 friends. You gottta break out of your shell and find a way to network yourself. Capitalism doesn't rule the world, nepotism does.

they’re not real big on bathing. u don’t know that?

Uh what? When did I say pump em and dump em? Of course there are karmic consequences you should be way of.

>implying japanese girls are not sexless control freaks

I'm too ugly to have a girlfriend. The pain has numbed and i no longer am afraid to die alone when i reach old age.

>you therefore should shackle yourself with a woman
Been there done that didn't work out not for everyone nor is it a medicine for every ailment.