GuP

Which french school in GuP do you like more? BC or Maginot?

The one with the big forehead because she looks dumb

The one with Galette.

That would be Maginot.

Marie

A school with a big forehead?

So what did the Japs think about the movie?

Is it true that Erika is now the KMM captain? How hard will she fuck that school up?

Cute tiny frog

Kill all Fr*nchies.

Hey, her competitors are Pepperoni, Arisa, among others.

There is Peko

It's December 10 in Japan now so Happy Birthday, Assam!

>mfw Erika gets outsmarted by Pepperoni and throws a bitchfit again

Any Japanese-reading user here who can translate?
I only get that the paper somehow refers to Eclair.

It's the "turn eclair into my love slave" plan
The
E.clair
L.ove
O.peration
is my guess for the acronym.

She's currently 2nd year right? considering Gloriana seniority, she'll have to wait one more year to become commander.
Damn, i'm gonna miss Darjeeling.

This is worse than the Type 89

Erika:
>Not as fast as Pepperoni
>Not as field-smart Arisa Socially they are the same tier
>Not as cute and lectured of life as Pekoe
>Not as fierce as Fukuda
>Not as patient and good with the cannon as Nonna
Is this how Germany lost the war?

Mika is still the commander?

They should merge the french schools again, we didn't need three and we don't need two.

Thx
Question is, will Fondue fight Madeleine now or work together with her?

Mika was stuck in the island with Mikko and Aki so she missed the graduation and flunked back to 2nd year :^)

What's with the girder?

Yes, until they abduct another Russian

Use to cross obstacles

The fast tanks Pepperoni has can barely scratch the paint from her Tiger II, so...
Same goes for Fukuda and for most of Pekoes tanks (Mathildas were overall good tanks, but their weapon was shit).

So if FT's are too slow to be effective cavalry, why don't they put better engines in them? Why not use flag signals instead of the mandated radios? Why don't they put on a bigger gun that was designed before the cutoff of VJDay?

Let not kid ourselves, Bakaroni and Anzio are a lost cause

The French have always had a history of changes in leadership.

*Blocks your path*

Would that be Senshado Legal?

>no radio
>people can walk faster than this tank moves through rough terrain
>needs two people to steer
>too noisy for the crew to even communicate
>up to 50 degrees Celsius inside

Yeah, they say a tank can have any turret and engine that was made in WW2. Frankentanks are allowed.

was meant for

An anti-tank rifle would still not even dent a Tiger 2, what's the point?

>>no radio
A true pirate knows how to use carrier parrots.

So a lousy useless hothead?

Why do the French get two schools but not any other country?

>Is this how Germany lost the war?
Yes. The expierenced, skilled tankers died and all they got were the shitty, badly trained recruits as a replacement.
The change from Maho to Erika is exactly the same. Unless they get a seriously good vice captain that can compensate for Erikas general shittiness, KMM is doomed to a 3-year losing streak.

But WHO could be the next commander!!!

Koume needs to do a valkyrie on Erika

Koume would be better as vice commander.
See Miho and Maho, Koume would be the social link between Erika and the other girls.

One for Vichy France and one for Free France

Because wine

The girl from Little Army 2 who locked the mc in a room during a match.

That's just BC Freedom. Maginot is pre-war France.

>implying they would let the girl who drove her tank into a river and broke the winning streak be captain
Besides, we don't even know how gud Koume is. Erika is trash, but there's no guarantee that Koume is better.

They originally got three schools, but they decided to merge the Free school with the Vichy school and leave the submarine afloat cuz it couldn't be merged, only submerged.

user you must support Koume's coup and usurption of Erika's incompetent leadership!

Imagine if they let Hana fire those cannons

She's cute and fluffy! that's commander material for me!

This shit can't be real. It's literally useless when it comes to tank on tank combat.

So you're telling me Yukari should overthrow Miho?

>They start shooting at the judges and the crews doing maintenance

That's not a Valkyrie you stupid bitch I bet you don't even know anything about Norse mythology if you did you would clearly recognize that a Valkyrie has wings on their helmet seriously why don't you recognize a zweihander sergeant when you see one you goddang noob

The Automobile club modded the Type 89 with a badass engine, I don't think it would be all that hard to soup up the WW1 tank with better cannons.

And if Koume does not want to usurp power?

I think he referred to Operation Walküre.

Are you a idiot?

Pirates jailbreak lots of things, they could install an AC in their smuggler hideaways.

Do you think Erika ever cared for Koume when she was something feets underwater in a tank? I dont think Koume will care for Erika when she disposes her as a useless leader either

Ah, my mistake, I got it wrong~! *raps head in embarrassment*

The difference is that Erika is a self-obssessed bitch while Koume is a kind, good girl.

The new commanders are really shitty to be honest

>KMM: Erika
>Saunders: Arisa
>Pravda: Either Klara or Ninna
>Anzio: Pepperoni
>St. Gloriana: Pekoe

None of the upcoming commanders have the charisma of their predecessors like Kay, Anchovy, or Darjeeling. Aside from maybe Pekoe, who's probably the most calculating of the bunch,next years tournament is gonna be easy pickings for Oorai with Miho at the head.

That's what she wants us to believe

This is actually explained in the Ribbon Warrior manga, the Nishizumi battle meditation made the whole KMM kampfgruppe mindless drones who were extensions of the commander. Since Miho was a Nishizumi herself, she had freedom to do what others could not.

Mika is still over there, a shame for the shitty tanks, but she still can "borrow" some

>Frankentanks are allowed.
That's never been in the rules.

RW makes special panels when a character neutralizes an opponent, they sometimes get dressed in historical attire (Jajka gets hussar armor, Arisa gets a colt and a Civil war, etc). Since they cant dress Kuro's girls as qt nazi girls, so instead they get dressed in Kumamoto Historical battle armor
Did you already knew this, most probably; yes. But that's what you get for such a stupid comment
>Act like an idiot, get treated like an idiot

That's a big Comet.

>self-obssessed

Actually Erika cares more about her school and Maho than herself.

>being this un-/ak/

>RW makes special panels

Need more

Guess the money for the armor plate had to be compensated by less fabric for the skirts?
That really can't get much shorter...

Wasn't Klara an exchange student? Will she even be around any more?

Also, what about Nishi and Eclair, both have already one year experience as commanders.

>The Automobile club modded the Type 89 with a badass engine, I don't think it would be all that hard to soup up the WW1 tank with better cannons.
That's against Senshado rules. Please inform yourself better.

Why she would stay if Katyusha doesn't

>Erika
She has room to grow
>Arisa
She is like an Erika but semi competent in battle
Knows her shit but is socially awkward
>Nina
Not as ruthless as Katyusha, they really are fucked
>Nonna
She would imitate Katyusha perfectly, she may win a few battles but Pravda will stagnate
>Pepperoni
Aside from being friendly and have a Futurist-tier love for speed, there is really not much character to her. She may be written to be a good commander later on
>Pekoe
She's best girl, and would most probably use Rosehip more
>Hi, I'm Kay!

Why is Erika such a shipped character despite her never doing anything?

tsundere

post a camrip of the movie plox

All those right fat, she can't be japanese

Because she's the Perinne of the series,i.e. a mean spirited bully who has a hateboner for the MC for her ties with a senpai character. The only difference is that Perinne actually became a nicer person. Not sure about Erika.

Did the rhomboid tanks even have a suspension?
If not, have fun driving them any faster than they really were..

You're forgetting that Arisu is still running around out there, looking for a school. She's gonna be the wild card captain.

Isnt she in elementary school?

>Originally the Bulgarian-styled Yogurt Academy's Senshado team consisted of CV-33 Tankettes and Panzer 38(t) Light Tanks with a single Hotchkiss H39 for use in training. As a direct offensive maneuver was very hard if not impossible with just light tanks, newer and heavier vehicles were procured. In the end, they managed to get their hands on a Sturmgeschütz III model F/G, Panzer IV model G/H, Jagdpanzer 38(t) “Hetzer”, Jagdpanzer IV/70, and Panther model D/G.

>Though on paper this appears to be a very respectable force, their history is more than a little odd. The Sturmgeschütz III is presumed to be an F model, but also has the upgrades that are unique to the G model. The Panzer IV has a new drive sprocket and a single-piece 80mm frontal armor plate but is equipped with an original model ZF SSG 76 transmission. Their other tanks are also in the same state, with mismatched serial numbers and odd, nonstandard configurations. Due to their Frankenstein nature, it is commonly believed that these vehicles were originally multiple wrecks that were welded into one single working tank. For the purposes of record keeping, the Senshado Federation has simply given the tanks new registration numbers and has listed them with multiple model designations for convenience. However as no major hull or turret component had been fabricated post-war, there were very few issues during their registration process with the Senshado Federation.

>Hi, I'm Kay!

Here comes a new challenger.

Perinne is perfect tho

>In recent years these mismatched vehicles have come under criticism for lack of balance when compared to original tanks, as certain improved late-war parts could be used to upgrade a tank to make it more capable than it was originally. While technically legal, there are many dissenting voices and it seems that this issue will remain a contested topic for years to come. Another issue, although less controversial, is the mystery behind their procurement. There are rumors that Kuromorimine has quietly provided support to Yogurt Academy. Kuromorimine has since denied these claims and have begun their own investigations as to where Yogurt has acquired their vehicles. They are also popular for their Buddhist courses.
Frankentankery is just another form of reincarnation on the tank's journey towards Sensha-bhava-agra.

Such tanks were actually used in WW2, i saw a pic of a captured R-35 with a T-26 tutter mounted on it, a T-34 with a 20mm quad AA gun, and reportedly in the battle of Kummersdorf a Hummel SPG with no howitzer, but a triple mount- machine cannon instead was used.

>here are rumors that Kuromorimine has quietly provided support to Yogurt Academy.

Is this a WW2 joke I'm not getting?

No, this is clearly a Japanese high school student

Well, in that regard, the PzIII and IVs were such chassis that had multiple conversions. Of course, since we're already here, what's stopping other schools for fielding stuff like crocodile shermans and calliopes?

This image is the most interaction Erika has had with Miho.

If Mika's kantele playing works as a sonar for her crew members, do their pigtails act as antennae?

Its not like promo art hasnt shown them together before

Works on the antenna in my pants.

Somebody post the edit.

>exchanging name tags

LLLLLLEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD