All of you youngsters thinking you're winning some kind of cultural victory over the left simply weren't old enough to...

All of you youngsters thinking you're winning some kind of cultural victory over the left simply weren't old enough to pay attention in the 90s or even 2000s to a smaller extant.

When I was a teen in the 90s half of Americans were openly racists and saying nigger wasn't something only edgy teens did online. M
Political figures would publicly praise former racist policies, compare chinks to ants and africans to chimps without suffering major backlash and career suicide. Major publications would print books like "turner diaries", "Camp of the Saints" along with racebaiting ad campaigns.

Things are not getting better. If anything all the shitstorms and consequent ostracism for even mild figures like that swedish cuck or leaf psychologist are an indication that leftists have finished seizing every media and academic institutions.

Attached: 563456534.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Thats the point tho, OP
nobody cares about the media anymore.
anywhere the left goes dies. even their own people.
even former leftists have been driven out of their own ideology by this retardation

Fuck off.

They did not. It began to end in the 70s and by the 90s we had full fledged political correctness.

>nobody cares about the media anymore.
Only 20 years ago many mainstream media channels were considerably less PC than these edgy youtubers.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Wait 2 years before posting.

Also
>When I was a teen in the 90s half of Americans

Because you knew half of all americans in the country
You arent special. The scanner reads your arm as an outdated barcode, fuck off

Give examples of that media

Considering the average age on Sup Forums has shitfted toward 16 and the only people in their late 20s are hopeless autists I think I do stand out.

Half of white Americans opposed mixed race marriage. This wasn't seen as something horribly offensive and limited to fringe neonazis and internet edgelords with no future careers ahead of them.
Everyone I knew in the small city I lived in held racist views. Extreme political correctness was something limited to niche urbanite circles in major cities and jewish owned publications.

Parents say things against it in private still.

u mad mr steinberg?
hey its just a big joke, why so serious?

Attached: 16ab41fde032f2fda64e0adf74236e71.jpg (1000x1272, 289K)

> by the 90s we had full fledged political correctness

I disagree. The 90's and early 00's was all about discrimination. I was actively taught in school there was nothing really wrong with racism as it was a belief but the big bad wolf was discrimination.

Then everyone got equal rights and the establishment started pushing the hellish nightmare worldviews being pushed now.

Fuck. I'm almost 40

Okay, let's just pretend the "feel good 90s" never happened.

Seem to be lots of real adults on Sup Forums, we grew up on Sup Forums and then switched to here.

saying nigger being something only edgy kids say online... haha KYS

In the 80s and early 90s people in Canada were mocking, doubting, and discriminating against immigrants.

Are you comparing that to the shit we have today?

You realize Trump was considered a mild progressive when he made political forays in the 90s?

He was pro choice in the 90s

If you lived in alabama or a trailer park it was different than if you lived in some suburb in california. It varied

I know your game, you're pretending PC is something new to justify it sticking around for longer. In fact, it began in the 70s with Herbert Marcuse, had true prominence in the 90s and peaked into absurdity in the late 10s. Like it or not, it's time it ended. It was a failed experiment that simply exacerbated racism by promoting it on one side and justifying it on the other.

And it still does.

I'm so sorry, but trailer park culture isn't relevant internationally.

>Half of white Americans opposed mixed race marriage. This wasn't seen as something horribly offensive and limited to fringe neonazis and internet edgelords with no future careers ahead of them.

Half of them still disapprove of mixed race marriage. Disprove me by showing me statistics from back then compared to now. There has certainly been an uptick in acceptance, but not a huge one.

Fucking baitzous

your cultural war eats itself and triggers racial awareness in whites. if you believe this is unlike Wiemar, you have a surprise inbound. your time is limited.

Attached: sedyfghdfg.jpg (1500x1093, 322K)

>you're pretending PC is something new
It is.

>In fact, it began in the 70s with Herbert Marcuse, had true prominence in the 90s and peaked into absurdity in the late 10s.
How does that contradict what I'm saying. We're reaching peak degeneracy and certainly not gaining any ground.

>It was a failed experiment
Lol what? It's the dominant ideology in the public sphere now.
Even Trump is PC.

Not quite sure what your point is? Things have always been veering towards the left. Yet is was previously at a much slower pace and within a degree of reason.

Recently things have accelerated and the people supporting the ideology are irrational.

>
This has been one of the most frequently polled inquiries over the years.

Attached: 923475231523.png (564x377, 26K)

Attached: 1499116153485.png (572x505, 92K)

Attached: 087234523.gif (428x297, 13K)

I know this game as well. Political correctness may have meant following party ideology at one time, but we both know it's a form of censorship today. Be intellectually honest, focus on my intent and not on semantics.

Trump is not politically correct.

Things have always swung, the entirety of history is not a race to the far left.

>Trump is not politically correct.
He is and always has been. The difference between him and the other politicians is that he hasn't changed his views since the 90s.

Making him comparatively un-PC today but definitively PC by older standards.

Him winning a narrow victory against the worst candidate in the history of the United States that even progressives despised is not an indication of a trend reversal and Breitbarts has absolutely nothing on the kind of things the National review was writing 20 years ago.

>Things have always swung, the entirety of history is not a race to the far left.

I never said far left . The pendulum swings but the pendulum has for at least the last couple millennia also been moving slowly towards what we class today as left leaning ideology.