Are armenians white?

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

I know people don't like the Turks because of the Armenian genocide, but are the Armenians a white country or not?

Attached: 2000px-Flag-of-Armenia.svg.png (2 KB, 2000x1000)

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

No, the people of the Caucasus are distinct from both Europeans and Middle Easterners.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

They used to be, but Armenia is basically a non-country now, I mean, how many Armenia flags do you even see posting here? I see more flags from Ethopia, and even though they're obviously VPN's, no one even VPN's an armenian flag. Tells you everything. Shame cause they were one of the first countries on earth to adopt Christianity and it's amazing considering their surrounded on all sides by mudslimes

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

so Armenian qts are a no-no then? *sigh*

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

White as in White or White as in Caucasoid?
Also they were Indo-European, i don't know if that helps.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

Absolutely not

Attached: serveimage.jpg (18 KB, 361x475)

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

as in, would i be staying loyal to my race to wife one up?

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Yes. And will eventually reclaim what is theirsm

Attached: 1519478669913m.jpg (153 KB, 1024x808)

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

armenian women age like spic women.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Well tbqh I don't see an issue with that.
They still look white, and generally seem like a fairly respectable people.
So while genetically your children would be mixed, no one would notice.

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

I think that's on a case by case basis for countries in the Caucasus.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Yes
If you look at any chart showing different ethnicities, you can clearly see otherwise

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

No they're most definitely not.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Must be pretty impoverished.

Luis Green
Luis Green

Yes, ofcourse, they looks like spaniards, sout italians, greeks.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Doesn't matter how they look, Oleg. Genetic testing does not lie.
Also Greeks are closer to Middle Easterners than to other Europeans

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Friendly reminder that everyone shitting on Armenians is a Turk. Act accordingly.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

So Italians.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Literally Caucasians

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

Also Greeks are closer to Middle Easterners than to other Europeans
Yes and they are creators of European civilization and the personification of Europeans (culture, history). Being european doesn't mean having certain Letters and numbers of haplogroup.

Attached: apollon02[1].jpg (18 KB, 275x414)

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

I didn't dispute that. I'm just talking in terms of genetics, because that's obviously important as well.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

yeah looking over what I thought an armenian generally looked like and finding examples seem to yield solid conclusion of Caucasoids with light tans. These are even lighter than Spainish and other islam invaded areas of Europe.

Attached: Armen.png (987 KB, 990x549)

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

North Italians are definitely white. South Italians are still "whiter" than Greeks.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

look at these Turkmen Ottoman folks!

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Attached: guick-fetch-enver-XDDD.jpg (49 KB, 1007x328)

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Are Kardashians white?

Attached: 7195779-famille-kardashian-jenner-hollywood-reporter-940x500.png (845 KB, 940x500)

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

I think those THOTs are Armenian or some shit.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

bump

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Sage

Attached: image.jpg (61 KB, 741x649)

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

I’m part Armenian and part English most shitskins consider me white and most white people consider me white but they always ask what race I am. My kids are blonde, blue eyed and red pilled as fuck, so I’m gonna go with “white”.

Attached: 8ED89997-B15D-4255-8272-957BD8BC8D8F.jpg (14 KB, 319x225)

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

t. Armenian unable to accept his own ethnic heritage

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

fuck no, half-white at best. fucking niggerlovers :)

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Aren't 'Are X white' threads not allowed?

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

fuk some ugly cunts

Attached: 1521153886400.jpg (13 KB, 229x253)

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

Armenian genocide didn't happen. It's a lie just like the holocaust.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Fuck off

Robert Long
Robert Long

I'm Italian

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

the absolute fucking state of american armenians

Attached: 1507780515380.gif (1.92 MB, 500x281)

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

So very white

Attached: lead-large.png (159 KB, 615x410)

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Then why the fuck are you calling Caucasus people white?

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

Of course not, they are possibly even less white than Turks.

Pic related is your average Armenian.

Attached: 03116745-3ACE-4863-8FE8-E8D2C8A08B14.jpg (60 KB, 454x700)

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

typical European

Attached: 1508555945042.jpg (226 KB, 450x600)

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Lighter than Spaniards
You're probably the type of retard that thinks Spaniards look like South American

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Fuck off you stupid fuck. My great grandmothers whole family was murdered and she was an left an orphan and shipped off to France. Shout out to the French people who saved Christian children at the time.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

I had a coworker whose mom was from Spain and Mexicans would walk up to him and speak Spanish. Berbers took over Spain and raped their women a long time ago. Spanish are no longer pure white.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

In other words Armenians are Caucasian, literally and literally. If you are also a Caucasian, you would not be betraying your race by wifeing one up

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Pic related.
tfw “white” people look retarded as fuck standing next to me

Attached: CE3C0670-4DAB-449B-9960-7013C331BB46.jpg (26 KB, 215x267)

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Attached: 542784-e1477684981257.jpg (29 KB, 550x309)

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Armenian
Calls others shitskin

Attached: 1521601600775.jpg (337 KB, 1200x900)

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

That's karma. Armenians thought Russians were coming to liberate them but the Russians lost and the Turks won. Armenians had dreams about genociding Turks but instead the opposite happened. Maybe Armenians should have stayed loyal if they didn't want to get punished.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

Here’s the full screen version

Attached: B4CF44E3-A36A-41EB-B046-073C1D33FCAE.jpg (347 KB, 750x557)

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

mutt

Attached: image.png (230 KB, 686x720)

Austin James
Austin James

Hahaha. You’re goddam right I call them shitskins. Turks included. My grandmother would literally spit in their faces.

The good news is I’m mainly English so I never had to speak gobbledegook Farsi and other med languages.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

the good news is I'm mainly English

Attached: image.jpg (138 KB, 678x674)

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

a nation in the vicinity of the CAUCASUS
not white
choose one fagget

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

There are lots of Armenians on Sup Forums, mainly diaspora though, unfortunately. But for that you can blame the r*aches. Also there are a quite a few Armenians behind Russian flags, because USSR.

le epic story of evil Armenians allying with Russians to genocide a several times larger nation
I guess the Greeks and Assyrians were Russian puppets as well?

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

To be fair, I don’t even consider Armenians “white”. But that’s if you go by what pol thinks is white. I consider them to be Christian meds.

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

1/64th English

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

It is good news. Cus my blood test is mainly English.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

But that’s if you go by what pol thinks is white.
Most on Sup Forums consider white to mean genetically white.
Armenians are definitely not Christian Meds, why can't you just be a Christian people of the Caucasus?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

I would be fine with that designation as well but the caucus areas have different types of Armenians in them. My great grandmothers family would be looked upon as “white” whereas I have seen plenty of Armenians that look super med and brown skinned and almost look like Turks.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

No, and that's final.
Now you know.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

I am Armenian, my parents are a little darker but I consider my self to be a hybrid like blade. part fresh of the boat and part American.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

100% pure Armenian here, pale, light brown hair, hazel eyes (inb4 shitskin).
For some reasons the new generation of Armenians is much lighter than the previous ones. I don't know why and how, but a fuckton of Armenian millenials share lighter features, like me. I hope this trend continues, I want to see a naturally blonde pure Armenian qt in my lifetime.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Yes, I understand why you might not want to be associated with them. But calling Armenians Meds is just ridiculous.
You don't even follow the same branch of Christianity as Italians, or Spanish.
Also, assuming you look English enough, white English is a perfectly good label imo

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Only georgians are white in soutern caucasus

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Sacha Baron Cohen/10

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

hazel eyes (inb4 shitskin)
It is so fucking absurd when people on here say that.
The only colour eyes white people cannot have are black eyes, like sub saharan Africans, where you cannot properly distinguish the two parts of the eye.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

They probably have the oldest church. You don't survive long if you don't stick to your roots especially if you are conquered by a hostile country such as the ottoman empire. Religion is a strong part of the country's culture and tradition simply because it was an instrument to persevere in such times.

genetics though important should not be hardline. They are caucasian and even if they do look like meds they are still white and bro tier.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

correction
church as an insitution. Earliest christian orthodox I believe.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

That's not really the point though.
OP originally asked whether they are white, and the answer is no.
That isn't an issue, and they still look white, but just being Chritian and culturally European - plenty of other groups might want to be considered white, using that definition.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

Pretty much my great grandmother and grandfather on my dad’s side were Armenian. So my grandmother was full Armenian and she married an English/American. Then my moms side was all English/American. So I don’t consider myself “Armenian” really. The only thing my family does that’s Armenian is my dad cooks homemade baclava. That’s about it. I have a great aunt who passed and she was full Armenian and basically looked like a white Persian or Lebanese old lady.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

I guess the Greeks and Assyrians were Russian puppets as well?

Greeks ethnically cleansed and genocided Turks and Muslims in all the areas they gained independence. Raphael Lemkin, the man who coined the term genocide wrote about this. He called it the Turkish genocide by Greeks. So it was Greeks who started it and the Turks responded back. Assyrians on the other hand was mostly a Kurdish things. Kurds killed Assyrians for their money and land.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

in all the areas they gained independence
On land that was rightfully Greek.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Greeks ethnically cleansed and genocided Turks and Muslims in all the areas they gained independence. Raphael Lemkin, the man who coined the term genocide wrote about this. He called it the Turkish genocide by Greeks. So it was Greeks who started it and the Turks responded back.
Ah, poor turks, everyone was so mean to them :(

Assyrians on the other hand was mostly a Kurdish things. Kurds killed Assyrians for their money and land.
An inbred lowest-iq-in-the-middle-east ethnicity that never had their own nation managed to coordinate to eliminate 300 thousand people. Fantastic.

Take off the meme flag, ahmed oglu.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

oh come on you label pakis and afghanis as asians. I've seen armenians that have light tan and some that are as white as the average britbong. So if a nation is diverse we simply scratch them off ? I can go on shitposting about bongistan or the 56% meme but everyone who isnt shitposting knows its well....shit. They are caucasians, they BTFO turks and azeri's and they are mostly white. Same with jews. And no amount of LARPing is gonna change that.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

armenians are mixed iranian-russian

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Russian
lol

Attached: PCA.png (515 KB, 1600x1440)

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Not really

Attached: 1505740587106-(1).png (60 KB, 1000x294)

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

in other words a mutt.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

you aren't white!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1509940757951.png (65 KB, 800x600)

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Which caucasus person is your ancestor, ermeni ?
Greeks have no genetic relation to you,even we Turks are whiter than you

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

I don't know if you consider them white but for sure they love to remind everyone constantly about their genocide.

Attached: 1200px-Serj-Tankian-in-Artsakh-(cropped).jpg (307 KB, 1200x1536)

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

It always amuses me when Turks claim whiteness. Your nation was founded by Mongols. Claiming you're white implies that you are European rapebabies. What kind of a retard does one have to be to be proud of his ancestors getting cucked?

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Armenians are White.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Not really
We had massive influence from real white Caucasus people ( Circissians and Georgians) and some WHG influence from Central Asia
Armenians are just ultimate shitkins

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Ignorance at its finest. Turks carry a significant amount of Armenian DNA, through assimilation and racemixing. The DNA of Armenians is 80% autochthonous, meaning native to the region (Armenian highlands). The only way for Turks to be genetically close to Armenians is to get these genes from them. Not vice versa, since we know that Turks didn't live in modern Turkey before the second millenium.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

The significan amount we carry is millennia old and in Anatolia since Neolithical times
Which still makes us whiter than your Ermeniasses, I do not consider myself white but in genetical sense you are much more Middle Eastern than us

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

No, I'm fucking glad armenians got genocided. Theyre sandniggers LARPing as whites. Look at those kadassians, theyre constantly running around fucking niggers all day

Attached: 1521496589639m.jpg (39 KB, 1024x576)

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Wtf did you literally just said 2nd millenium? The force that has stopped the 1st crusades from going on in Anatolia was Seljuk Turks, and thats circa 1100s. Are you retarded? In 1100, Russians didnt live in Russia, there was no Anglo Saxon Britain etc

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

In what way are we much more Middle Eastern? Don't forget that all the genetic statistics that you see on these pictures is compiled from data of the whole country. And you have millions of non-turks, including those Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks living in Turkey, hiding who they are or very often not even knowing about it.
We are originally a nation of ancient peoples living in the Armenian Highlands, with some Assyrian mix from the times before even Urartu was formed. All the DNA comparisons of modern day Armenians and the fragments found in the remains of people who lived there millenia ago prove it. Hell, even the dominant haplogroup is R1b. Since a notion that we got it from Western Europeans is ridiculous, the only logical conclusion is that it remained from those ancient times when humans were migrating from the Middle East and Caucasus to Europe.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Earliest christian orthodox I believe.
Armenia's not Orthodox. They're Miaphysites

David Jones
David Jones

Second millenium is the years 1001 to 2000, genius. We are living in the third millenium. Were there Turks in modern Turkey before 1000 AD?

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

if armenians are not white, then meds are not white either

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

The mother of the Kardashian sisters is not Armenian. And one of them, Khloe, is probably not Armenian at all.

James Flores
James Flores

Kardashians are Amerimutts and technically, are not full Armenians

even though, Kim looks like a very oriental type of Armo

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Attached: 1521739574582.png (70 KB, 904x1026)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit