General Turkey hate and freedom of expression thread

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

tfw Turkey banned Sup Forums.
tfw Sup Forums banned VPN services
tfw I have somehow bypassed the DPI

General Turkey hate and freedom of expression thread.

Maybe we shall finally summon the best Korea, at last.

Attached: 1521090752570.png (732 KB, 1008x672)

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

kara boga

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

_<

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Can a Turk explain why the black nationalism posts are always Turkish flag, Turks aren’t white but they also aren’t niggers

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Nothing is sweeter than the raging autism of insecure white boïs.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

unironically this
Sup Forums banned vpns
then how am i posting

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

but why turkish? There aren' many blacks in turkey
France would have been a more fitting flag

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

You're wrong Turks are 100% Black Master Race and since all the wh*Te women prefer Big Black Dick over small dick whimp wh*Te men it is inevitable for Black Race to overpopulate the wh*Te race and dominate wh*Tes.

Attached: -rELaqNPu1pEFFoRWFgdzEgedDblgrT6vzSIyfHl-ag.jpg (127 KB, 960x568)

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Do you think all of those posting traps are either traps themselves or fucking traps?
I don't indulge in all of that shitposting but I gotta admit that I grew to "enjoy" it. As in the reactions it causes.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

because of maximum (you)s , it was erdogan posting first, then it was isis , after that it was a mix between kara boga/isis and then we are here. You need to understand , some of my countrymen is completely invested on the idea of bait threads. When confronted they say its fun making white bois mad. If yu point out that this is insanity and a waste of time , he will call you a western cuck and just xddddddddxs you until you dont reply to him anymore. Alas , I have no idea why they do it. Sometimes they are original and funny but most of the times it really is a desperate call for attention

lol it was a prank all along
no sane person would spam same threads 7/24 for over a year

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Turkish people are a mix between White and Arabs with a hint on mongol. They are the Eternal Mutt by definition. They arn't black, only the retarded refugees your government was forced to take in are black.

Attached: Turk-mutt.png (3.38 MB, 1872x880)

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

you can use your vpn with a pass. understandably people have abused vpns to shitpost.

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Tbh I think they are Muslim brotherhood shills with Qatari moneys.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

maybe , sometimes they dont answer or just answer with the same sentences using same words. Its either one big turbo austist or actual terrorist shilling. Which would be hilarious.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

that'sthejoke.jpeg
Nigger are you retarded. Do you not understand that KARA BOGA posters are being sarcastic. Holy shit, you 56% "le based magapedes xDDD" can't understand humour.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Most ironic thing is that if you call actual turkroach black, he'll probably be offended, but if you call actual negro to be akin to turkroach, he'll be offended as well.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

they are not , they just combined niggersuperiority shitposting with roachposting and people are still unironically reply to them , they are atleast on the 2nd page. Pure cancer

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

there's nothing funny about it

it's just annoying spam

Attached: 1496101167425.jpg (218 KB, 792x792)

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

shitposting
You answered your own question. I occasionally post KARA BOGA, and guess what? No one believes in the movement. Its all done in jest.

John Watson
John Watson

Turk-bro, how's this translation?

Attached: nutella-ingredients.jpg (104 KB, 1200x630)

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

The day t*rks can't access pol anymore can't come soon enough

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

To be fair, calling anyone a turk should at least get you punched.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

I'm tired of Moroccans too.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Nobody likes Niggers and never will no matter how many times you post the same few dozen/7,500,000,000 dicks on Sup Forums

You hate Niggers so much you would rather fuck White women. Just KYS.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Wtf are you doing here?

Attached: 84D9C74A-0D09-480B-85CE-078891A24CD8.jpg (30 KB, 387x271)

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Who isn't...

Attached: 7625091-a4d18c7a-2ed8-11e8-9898-0b2025ca72bb-1-1000x625.jpg (370 KB, 1000x625)

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Will the roach that posts the wh*te threads begone now?

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

wh*Te wives seem to like Big BLACK Dick a lot though. wh*Te men can't stop getting cucked by BLACK master race due to superior BLACK genes.

Attached: pic-24-big.jpg (116 KB, 575x914)

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

I think you should get shot regardless

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

You too

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Imagine being paid to make posts like these. What a sad existence it must be lol

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

You going to get banned soon roach

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

A bunch of hairy, micro-dicked Anatolian manlets fishing for (you)s.

No one who actually lives around blacks worships or would want to project themselves onto these dumb, violent animals.

Attached: 640B610B-3903-4683-B113-9723031DD1A4.jpg (73 KB, 644x1024)

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Animals do tend to have bigger sexual organs. What’s your point?

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Well played OP

Attached: LocalTurk.jpg (57 KB, 603x542)

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

kys

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit