Iberia

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Whats the situation like in Spain and Portugal? Are they being swarmed by "refugees" or are they not taking any in? Can Spain be grouped in with the likes of Britain and Sweden? or Italy and Poland? or are they a different beast all together?

Attached: 400px-Iberia-regions-map.png (45 KB, 400x295)

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/165623520/politics
express.co.uk/news/world/839298/Spain-migrant-crisis-European-Union-Europe-holiday-South-of-Spain-latest-news-video
bbc.com/news/magazine-21631427
archive.is/2GnHQ
bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/12/151217_portugal_circulacao_paises_rm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processo_Revolucionário_Em_Curso#The_retornados
youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
neweasterneurope.eu/old_site/articles-and-commentary/2082-seeking-refuge-in-distant-portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography#Divorce_statistics_by_country
humanphenotypes.net/index-2.html
discord
youtu.be/yiCOsRK0lbI

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

deus vult

Attached: rapefugees-BTFO.jpg (143 KB, 1024x729)

James Jones
James Jones

Hell yes, nice job. What about Spain?

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

We have not taken many refugees but we have a problem with immigration.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

God they are dangerously close to wakanda, thank god niggers can't swim and are to stupid to develop boats

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

The refugees even complain of the situation. I remember to watch a report of some Syrian restaurant in Lisbon with Syrian refugees workers and the brother and worker there saying that it was more easy to sustain himself and his family in Egypt than in Portugal.

What MATTERS MOST is the immigration law changed in the last summer and other working agreements - legal immigrants and illegal immigrants - not the few immigrants coming for raperefugee way - 1500 half escaped - with 9000 (goal proposed by the Prime-Minister).

We must take account high naturalization rates above of European Union average too - >>supforums.com/thread/165623520/politics. And other ways to get nationality: descendant of a jew supforums.com/thread/165623520/politics expelled here, goan indians born until 1861 and descendants, east timorenses born until 2002 and descendants, grandchildren of Portuguese diaspora, etc.

We have an immigration problem too like fJSqpqJa 's country.

Attached: update-february.png (1.62 MB, 1672x1268)

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Quads for a great post.
so Portugal is in trouble along with Spain? is the government cucked or is it fine just doesnt know how to handle the influx

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

express.co.uk/news/world/839298/Spain-migrant-crisis-European-Union-Europe-holiday-South-of-Spain-latest-news-video

Attached: n-day-operation-overkangz.webm (1.43 MB, 964x432)

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

literally refugees not want to go to iberia

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

nice digits

Attached: 64463463878.png (292 KB, 497x586)

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

we are fucked in different ways, bbc.com/news/magazine-21631427 for example + rampant leftism but as you can see here
these guys want the pajeets etc to come over, but they just don't want to stay, it's a weird position to be in, country is still beautiful at least

Carter White
Carter White

eh wrong link, that's for spain, but jews been invited back to portugal too

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

They're too much in crisis to be an attractive destination for foreigners

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

13.85% of our population is foreign.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

so Portugal is in trouble along with Spain
I don't know each trouble and how much is the trouble with Spain.

The govt and corporates want more consumers, debt slaves (and payer) specially when we have a more aggravated demographic crisis than our european neighbours and money.
archive.is/2GnHQ
They even wanted a Schengen Area with African Kangz and Brasil at some point.
bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/12/151217_portugal_circulacao_paises_rm

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

North Africans are white

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

13.85% of our population is foreign.
And did that happen after 2008 crash?

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

It's the most recent data so yes.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

The truth about Portugal

Attached: port462.png (959 KB, 1359x1486)

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Antifa are the best organized group
every fucking woman is a radical feminist
saying even that gay marriage is not cool can get you imprisoned
your life is destroyed by antifa thugs (almost 45% of the youth) if you dare to disagree
the left doesn't stop saying that spanish goverment is ULTRAFASCIST because its not stalinist
imposible to get a job without connections
imposible to start a bushiness, the loan takes the 50% of your income and taxes takes the other 50% ( not joking)
worst educative system in the hole Europe, almost every young men and women has a degree although they almost didn't know the fucking alphabet
the education thing causes a saturation of labour market of titulated inept people
Working at Mc' Donals is considered a heaven here, only people with connections, hypertitulated engineers and girls that like to fuck ( literally ) everyone but specially their boss, has access to Mc'donals tier jobs. The rest is simply bangladeshy tier work if you are lucky to find a job
the most corrupt goverment in the hole western world. They keep the educational system shitty and easy to pillaje the money of the family of the students and to make the labour market perfect for high monopolist and bankers who are friends with the goverment
if you form part of the political class or you are a friend of them, if you want you can rape a little baby and then decapitate him and the legal system will do nothin
The left is worst than in 1936
if you sell mein kampf in an exact translation you get imprisoned
the goverment has censored books talking about the connection of the ruling class and mafia ( especially drug dealers ) because obviously they are full of shit
legal thingd can take you years because of bureaucracy
denounced for violating human rights because if you are men and spanish you have nothing legal to do, somebody can do a Snuff video with you and nobody will do nothing)

Spain sounds like a paradise

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Broadly speaking they dont go anywhere near the Catholic nations as soon as they can escape them if enter at all. Catholics dont tolerate muslims or jews broadly in the old world, and much fresher picking in the northern nations.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Leftist cry about the refugee quotas of Merkel because EVEN REFUGEES DON'T WANT TO COME HERE AND PREFER TO STAY IN THE MISERY OF THEIR COUNTRIES

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

not to mention mostly catholic

i can't speak for my compatriots, but i have a deep, deep hatred for the muslims. I though studying history would make me more open to them (as it did for the spanish, french, and for the roman empire). In fact it had the opposite effect. I now hate them with a burning passion. Whenever i see my city's mosque all i think is how i wish i could tear it down and erase it from existance

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

stupidity. english retirees in marbella

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

When i heard about the free movement between the Portuguese speaking countries i though: Brazilians are going to love this shit
But then 90% of the Brazilians in the comment were complaining about it.

Attached: d35.png (669 KB, 720x547)

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

thats over bro. crisis in iberia doesnt mean much. ..ancient nation

John Parker
John Parker

I don't know how they feel about muslims, but i know for sure that they have deep understanding of how nogs are a real menace.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Iberia without the hispanic monarchy rule = constant crisis and civil war

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

bruh, youre missing the fact that you live in a dank as fuck country that is not a burger meatbag shithole like the USA is, even the veneer of luxury in the US is tainted with shit, shitty people!!!!
At least Spain is what it is. Im tryna live there and start a farm, you should learn some skills instead of whining like a bitch

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Then I'm surprised because I don't understand how somebody who wants to earn money would go to Spain instead of Germany, Sweden or Britain

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

non-European migrants are 8.44% of the population. European migrants are only the 4.71%.
And European migrants are not much better anyway.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

you are a bit off on that . Angolan oil money is pouring into Portugal. these are the first Europeans to understand Africans. prejudice is not so great absent islam tribes.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

I was once in spain for 2 weeks.
Great time, great people.
Everyone should visit this great country once in his life.
The food, the places, the company.
Great stuff anons!

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Iberia without the hispanic monarchy rule = constant crisis and civil war
Iberia has exactly the same problem as Poland, that is a conflict between traditionalists and afrancesados. Same goes for Mexico. Constant friction between catholics and bolsheviks / freemasonry

Jordan King
Jordan King

thanks you peasant freak kraut bastard... the beach ?

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

There are little similarities between portugal and poland.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Yes, Spain has hordes of nafri migrants and other native genocidal diaplacement population ochaeastrated by the EU, everyone knows the only race that has a right to protect itself are Jews.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-21-01-30-21.png (710 KB, 720x1280)

Alexander King
Alexander King

We are fucked, we have received few" refugees,but immigration didn´t stopped in the past 35 years, we have received hundreds of thousands of africans, indians,chinese, brazilian mutts. And ofc our natality rates are small, Portugal has 15-20 years to change or it'sthe end of our european identity and therefore it's the end of Portugal

Attached: 1statinva-immi-naportug.png (122 KB, 898x916)

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Retornados - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processo_Revolucionário_Em_Curso#The_retornados - (similar to Algerian French pied-noirs) are really redpilled about the Nigs Nogs some of the Kangz terrorists that were even financed by CIA / JFK specially Holden's Roberto FNLA.

Attached: racism-portugal-europe-biological-cultural.png (221 KB, 1356x906)

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Jews purged thousand years ago. Heres some jamon ..jews be like

Attached: momentum-edited.jpg (123 KB, 1144x694)

Jack Long
Jack Long

There are a lot actually

Especially this conflict between "Ilustrados" modernizers and catholics. Iberia since Enlightenment is a constant cold civil war between catholics and nihilists

Carlist wars in Spain were basically wars in defence of catholicism. Bar Confederacy in Poland-Lithuania was something similar

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Learn some skills
try to start a bushiness
Don't have connections so I cannot make money to start it
somehow get the money
start the bushiness
work 14 hours per day
Earn 1500 euros counting the spending on manteinance and materials
the goverment takes 750 euros in taxation
the loan takes 300 euros
you are only left with 450 euros, you cannot even aford to live single
a house is cheaper in miami than in Barcelona for example
die of hunger or live with your parents all of your life
you still cannot work because of 0 industry and you need connections so you can't even get the money to ask for a loan

I am just whining, this is a paradise

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Portugal has a hatful of Muslims and the rapefugees they sent there ran away back to Germany because there is no gibs.

Half of Lisbon is nignog town though.

Half of south Portugal has been colonised by the Saxonoids.

Meanwhile much of northern Portugal is traditional white Utopia and freedom land.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw

but our anti immigration party is growing but too slow.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

sounds to me like your problem is operating on the system

learn how to be someone who is skilled! don't start a tree trimming company, work as a tree trimmer. eat some humble pie, senpai, you're blaming all your own inadequacies financially on OTHERS when it is simply that your choices haven't worked out how you thought they would. i lived in Spain for 8 years as a kid, and I can tell you that it is your fault you are in debt. It is your own fault that you have chosen to play into this rigged fucking game that is society, man.
live out of your merit, i.e. DO WHAT WORKS instead of what you are wishing will work. do what you're best at instead of what you've chosen to be doing!!!!!!!

Do you REALLY think non-college educated millennials in USA have it any different than you????? We have it worse bruh get on my level USA is way more subyuman.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Not as based as us.
Pic related, we might as well all be wearing little swastikas.

Attached: immigration-acceptance.png (701 KB, 979x2177)

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

its not necessary in the first sea faring nation. Portugal and Brazil align for average prosperity. Angola. Just play cool and your allright.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Growing into what?
Division between NOS and PNR if PNR gets legalized and flight of votes into voto util do CDS/PP.

Plus these motards fights that Mainstream media reports and that involves right-wing figures like NOS founder and motard Mário Machado tainting even more.

I'll vote for PNR but those people in those organizations aren't helping and care more about motard fights.

Bentley King
Bentley King

ireland nooooo, why are the irish suddenly cucked

Easton White
Easton White

I didn´t see anything about pnr in those motards fights between our far right. But don´t ilude yourself, the media will always and always speak bad things about nationalism, always, they work for the globalists.

cds-pp = psd = pcp = ps = be

We don´t want anything with those old colonies, in fact they a treat to our country and to all europa. I think spainbro'sagree with me on that subject

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

I was thinking of taking a 10 day trip to Portugal.

I would fly into Barcelona then take the train to lisbon.

I then want to go up to guimaraes.

Any other things I should do in northern portugal

John Reyes
John Reyes

Why doesn't Salvini take care of his own business?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-27-at-23.42.09.png (118 KB, 556x559)

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

stop taking dick in your ass you bitch ass pedo

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

He's just saying that because he knows it grates on the EU. I doubt he actually gives a shit about spain.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Men I just was telling you what options you have here in Spain. Simply an american don't have to pay the 45-50% of his earnings in taxation, and has access to work, there the unemployment rate is at 34%, the only people that doesn't have connections in this country

You cannot start any kind of bushiness
Studying is a waste of money because of overtitulation
You need luck, a good bj technic and connections to find a job and you will still earn 700 euros for 13 hours of work, impossible to start a family for example
For one reason there is an enormous Spanish diaspora along the hole Europe, and its this. You simply almost cannot survive here.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

You can't expect Salvini to not support Catalan aspirations for independence, he is or at least WAS a Padanian separatist himself.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

I'm aware, no wonder they didn't get any votes from the south... and they won't get them.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

I have to add that Spain is irrecognizable, you lived here when the fruits of a construction bubble here where good, when we had lots of european investments... now we are fucked up to a state of an almost near second civil war

John Roberts
John Roberts

Attached: 1415402893630.png (80 KB, 403x403)

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

second civil war
We can only hope.

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

saved

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

When it comes to Portugal it's not so black and white. Throughout many of the bigger cities in the north, mainly Coimbra and Porto, you would be hard-pressed to find many muslims. Having lived there a couple years back, I can say that the main non- European migrant groups are coming from Portugal's ex colonies such as Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, and Brazil (mainly mullatos). Unfortunately, many of these recent arrivals have taken to emulating African American "culture" and as a result much of the public housing facilities are riddled with want to be gangbangers.

Attached: albert-bar.jpg (861 KB, 1305x935)

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

Some are, but the majority got blacked by Arabs and Maurs

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Attached: geraldo.jpg (10 KB, 192x263)

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

North african whites:
Eurafricanids
Transmediterranids
berberids

North african mutts

Everyone else

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

that s not the same of muslim. happens all over the world.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

niggerville id imagine

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Thanks krautbro. If you havent visited canarias, be ready for the hottest women in yojr fucking live. We dont have the same quality products as the motherland because obvious reasons (we are a bunch of mountain peaks, barely any land) but its a beautixul place. Shame about the music culture because we could have something infinetely better with our timple guitar roots influencing it, but we got jewed.

Also end your days here. We could use your shekels and for an old person having 24 c all day long all the year its paradise.

John Bailey
John Bailey

Attached: past-fut4Portugal.jpg (23 KB, 851x315)

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

Don't listen to this muyayo, you probably will be robbed, insulted and physically damaged by the small butter knife of a shitskin junkie robber

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Worked in Algeria (Alger, Oran) some years ago as an expat. Most of them look like Arabs. Real Berbers are quite rare nowadays, the only white Berbers I've seen are Kabyles from Sidi Bel Abes like pic related.

Attached: images(2)-(1).jpg (9 KB, 293x172)

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

I'm not seeing, it sorry. At least, I'm not seeing anything unique to Portugal and Poland. What you said is applicable to virtually all of Catholic Europe.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

You are right. It's mostly Brazilians mostly mullato, Cape-Verdians (80% mullato 20% kangz). Third Ukrainians - Europeans - non-EU Plus other kangz + chinese

This is suposedly a Eurostat graph of origin country per HDI level of the parents from the babitants residing in each European Union country.

Attached: parents-eurostat-country.png (107 KB, 986x601)

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Recall Portugal was a military dictatorship well into the 70s.. lmao . people think of franco bur how could that have happened ?

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Has there ever been a point when the Spaniards weren't having issues with their mudslime spawn?

They're like a neverending invasion of bedbugs.

Attached: dogsareunclean.png (37 KB, 663x555)

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

ya, it goes that route. rising tide of the south

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

north african whites
None, go visit morocco if you think.those moor niggers are spanish or white.

Mulattos are as white as nafris same as amerindians.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (797 KB, 720x1280)

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Attached: 1515069056928.png (163 KB, 1136x896)

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

the goverment has censored books talking about the connection of the ruling class and mafia ( especially drug dealers ) because obviously they are full of shit

I was away for a month, can you give me a rundown about this whole Gallego narco thing?

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Currently being inundated with Hispanics. The capital is disgracefully full of black street merchants and Arabs.

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

What you said is applicable to virtually all of Catholic Europe.
Yes, this is what I have on mind. You look at Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Poland, South America, there's a common pattern everywhere since the 18. century, that is an attempt by radicalized "modernizers" to destroy tradition and catholicism in the name of liberalism and neutrality. Western Europe becomes an ideal to strive for in everything

In Spain for instance carlism was a reaction against destroying fueros as a regional autonomy, because spanish modernizers wanted to centralize the country as it was done in Protestant Europe

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Is this why the diaspora here is ballooning last 10 years or so? I thought it was odd LATAM diaspora was shrinking here as lots are going back, but Spanish are increasing quite a bit. My sister actually just got a job in the state government communication department with the strongest part of her CV being her fluent Spanish. Ironically her boss told her they have had a large increase in its use but very few people speak Spanish and most of them not Castilian.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Pic related is an example of a pure berberid/berid. They are just a cromagnid archaic form of atlantomed

Attached: 2012083-168-X210.png (89 KB, 168x209)

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Recall Portugal was a military dictatorship well into the 70s

Leftists and multiracialist traitors use that 'argument' to open even more our borders.

Blake King
Blake King

Rifians are very white
Lets say that those phenotypes where north africans after they get mixed with saharid niggers and orientalid sandniggers

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Not white or Spanish.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-21-23-40-23.png (1.08 MB, 720x1280)

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Being ugly doesn't make you non-white I guess

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Tell me, how many north African are pure Berbers? I agree with you on the fact they can be considered as white, or at least certainly not negroid, nor semitic. But the fact is most of them got blacked centuries ago. Some tribes in Algeria, Egypt and Lebanon (as far as I know) kept their genes clean but it's a small minority...
Kys meme flag

Attached: 5CBE5531CFCE49C2ADDB567CD50111D0.jpg (201 KB, 821x1024)

Liam Price
Liam Price

Chacho no me seas catastrófiquer.

Place is, well, fine. Fucked financially amd getting a job its a little fucked (not me lol male nurse who does halterophilia) buuuut here in canarias even the leftys are fucking redpilled and know about the jews and everywere I talk to people they tell me his little secret of becoming fachas.

Idk bro, its not what it is now but I see some light at the end of the tunnel. And if not I will get into politics and will make Franco a sissy boi. This fucking degeneracy...

I sound contradicting af.

Remember canarios are aplatanaos brainlets when reading me.

Una peyita gofio miniño?

Attached: 1520749067049.jpg (12 KB, 154x178)

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

hey, got an off-topic question. was planning to do a masters in Spain at UPC in Barcelona. you say the education system is bad, is it bad for higher degrees? i traveled to Spain for a conference and really loved the culture, but i went more north west (Navarra, Basque Country) and really loved it there. there's a small town i went to that i would honestly live the rest of my days there. i'd go further north but there doesn't seem to be masters in math related topics up there.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Some Algerians look "white" as fuck.

Attached: alge.jpg (57 KB, 958x714)

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

This is a galician mate not that phoenician hybrid you are posting.

Attached: estevao--knight-of-santiago-by-wraithdt-d3alv1h.jpg (432 KB, 707x1000)

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

The only pure "white berberids" now are rural andalusian berids, as well as the only pure "white eurafricanids" are some eastern spaniards

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Dude. You already fell in love with the place, dont fight it. Also basque country gets your belly and orgasms it every meal. Just come. We'll need brainpower after the civil war.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

We don't take almost any refugees, even the ones that come end up flying because we don't give them money, kek

If anything we have some niggers in the south and in the big cities that came in boats illegaly, and I say some because most of them go to France.

The situation is pretty good here actually compared to the rest of Europe desu.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Berids are just meds with cm, there's no connection between them and north africans.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

To answer your question regarding refugees, in recent years, probably the highest number of refugees that arrived and stayed in Portugal were from Ukraine and Crimea.

neweasterneurope.eu/old_site/articles-and-commentary/2082-seeking-refuge-in-distant-portugal

East Europeans (no one calls them slavs here) are generally well regarded and adapt quickly, in 2 to 3 years they're well integrated and speak the language well enough, unless we're talking about gypsies.

Arab muslims won't get the same warm welcoming from the locals that you saw in Germany, it's only the usual suspects you see virtue signaling, even the old ladies are apprehensive about the so called refugees from Syria.

Problem here are the black population from Angola and specially Cape-Verde, they have been shipping them to whole villages in the interior as well as in the north.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Bebers were in canarias am I right? but seeing the phenotype I think that they were more in a "moorer" branch.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

No.

Those talking of "med" are just Africans.

Native Spaniards are with Germans, Brits, Frenxh and native Italians.

Attached: algeria2.jpg (100 KB, 750x500)

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

doesn't Portugal have one of the highest divorce rates in the world? iirc only Belgium i higher

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Of course the average Alg*rian look like a mutt, but i have seen multiple who would pass as European with no problem.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

And what are berberids? An archaic CM form of atlantomed ( btw, berid and berberid genes are detected as north african in cheap shitty DNA test like myheritage)

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

oh no, please I'm desperate, I need help I'm from this warzone fleeing as a "refugee" please help me I'm so desperate
well....... I'm not really feeling it here in Portugal, not enough gibs, see you later.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Probably half Kabyle half French. But pure Kabyles often have blue eyes, and some of them even have blond hair indeed. Heard a tale long ago saying that Kabyles are the offspring of Swedish nuns and Berbers (that's bullshit ofc).
There are still some in North Africa, though they're quite rare. But indeed there might be some in Andalucia. Do you have source supporting your claim?
Spanish, Italian and South French are closer to Berbers than Germans.

Attached: I.png (967 KB, 776x600)

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Well, on that we certainly agree.

One could easily say that Salazar was likewise a reaction to the Freemasonic experiment that was the prior Portuguese republics as well. I think his rise had much more to do with that than the encroaching threat of communism.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

They ended up whackin em out

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

like... this is your insta ?

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Retard.

let me tell you what you are

Nafris have 0% in common with native spaniards and italians and you would never even think of any relation.

Attached: Haplogroups-europe.png (328 KB, 450x463)

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

nice, i think i will go. how hard is it to get into MSc programs in Spain? my grades are not the highest, but other things (experience, great references). it's my dream to do an MSc at the UPC school in Barcelona, then do an internship at a research group in Basque country.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

There is already a Canarian phenotype. Canarid is a Maghrebi type with similarities to Cromagnids and North Europeans - probably in part a result of convergent evolution of pre-Neolithic North Africans adapting to cloudy mountain regions, and partially of prehistoric migrations from Europe. Historically in some areas of the Canary Islands, especially in Gomera, Tenerife (Guanches), and Gran Canaria, heavily mixed on the islands today. Also in Berbers (Riffians, Kabyles), Tunisians, and Western Libya (Giado, Nalut).

Attached: 20180328-021010.png (329 KB, 719x849)

Luis Long
Luis Long

tiny samples.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

There exist in Rural Andalusia a berid phenotype, wich is simply an Spaniard berberid ( In fact, I have some berberid traits like occipital bun, big cheekbones and berberid type eyes, though the rest is basically atlanto-med )

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

We dont have enough gibs to warrant a full scale invasion despite the rampant leftism. the siren call of Germany and Britain makes the refugees that do arrive leave pretty quickly.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

Check the vehicular language!

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Canarians are very largely Iberian or completely thus will be near Germs brits scandis etc..

This is how absurd you are calling spaniards and nafris the same.
Pic is average spaniard

Attached: male-harrijasotzaileak-stone-lifting-competitor-lifting-195-kilo-weight-A4B8EG.jpg (132 KB, 866x1390)

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

You are a foreigner, so you will probably get the job easier ( for some strange reason Spaniards tend to valorate European descendent migrants over native Spaniard, we see it as something exotic, in the other hand, you speak native english, so you can earn a lot of money in private classes, its the best thing you could do ) but remind that our labour market is saturated by specialized workers

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Thank you son. You always were our favorite.

Attached: heeeyyyyyy.jpg (196 KB, 432x444)

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

No fomentes más inmigración a España.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

I am saying that berberid ( pure, not north african blacked berberid ) still survives in southern spain, but by largely we are atlanto mediterraneans

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

Pic is average Basque
FTFY, average Spaincuck is 90 lbs. of brown fecal matter.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Attached: quote-the-united-nations-is-useless-and-also-harmful-it-is-a-land-that-flowers-demagoguery-antonio-d (74 KB, 850x400)

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

kek

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Stop spreading bs please. We share same y-dna haplogroups since mesolitic.
OK thanks I'll check that. Part of my family is from Algeciras, and even if most of them have blond hair blue eyes, they share some Berber characteristics.

Attached: Haplogroup-J0e7f-bd537-53816.png (249 KB, 768x558)

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

One of the highest Ratio Divorce/Marriage highest in the world. It's pretty different than [crude] divorce rate that we are in 29th place. Less people getting born and getting marrying and emmigrating countributes also to ratio Divorces:Marriages that divorces in this state is the large population of boomers logically.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography#Divorce_statistics_by_country

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Hmmm interesting post hermano.

But you also have to get a shitton of iberian and germany in there because we are heavily influenced and blonde tall guys sure got someone cucked because im seeing the phenotipe everywere.

Also we are getting absolutely mudded. But not the worst, I can tell you that.

We will end like the national geographic mutts buuut I thing that prettier because canarios are beautiful people. Maybe a little short because CULO ENORME DE SUDAMERICANAS HNNNNNNG and we get what we drill m8.

Thanks for the post, will look further.

Attached: 1520299130482.jpg (305 KB, 726x733)

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Remember that those berberid caracteristics are from pure caucasian berberids, a Cromagnid form of atlanto-med

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Hey Hey necesitamos cerebritos hombre. No has salío a la calle? Hay que balancear los normis.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Sí vamos, más cerebritos, igual que cuando los progresistas no dicen que ellos en las pateras ven doctores, ingenieros y filósofos.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

no dicen
nos dicen*

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

That’s the thing. Portugal wars with nations are just wars, maybe it’s for land, wealth, power, but the wars with muzzies are different. Should Portugal lose to X nation it will still exist, still have a crown, language, religion, etc. however should Portugal lose to pisslam it’s over, your king is a sandy your religion is now mohammadism, and your nation is now just part of the caliphate. The only exception to this is maybe Spain, as they wanted to reunite Iberia. Yet even so, as has been shown in the recent succession attempts of native ethnic groups, your language and culture would still be intact, again not so if pisslam is involved.
Just look at Mesopotamia, a once flourished lands of Babylon, and Persia, where much culture, science, and religion prosperord. Now under mohammadism, it’s all a hell hole, where Babylon is completely destroyed, and the Persians only barely held on by forcing their own form of pisslam, yet to do so it meant persecuting their own faith to near extension(Zoroasterism).

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Thinking of taking my masters in spain. Have a basic knowledge of spanish now and desu i just want to fuck mixed spanish grills. Good idea?

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

You can research in this page, its a very good website

humanphenotypes.net/index-2.html

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Si alguno de vosotros quiere el discord de Sup Forums Español:
discord
.gg/DZP5Dds

Julian Price
Julian Price

Also pic related
Aren't Berbers Caucasian anyway?

Attached: sketch-1522196691574.png (2.8 MB, 1920x980)

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

saw my first muslim last summer, a group of Indonesian tourists

Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1515556325087.png (1.27 MB, 922x928)

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Not, its not a good idea.
Spanish girls are in a 99% chonis (like white gypsies), they are ugly, they are majoritary infected of sexual transmission diseases and they tend to want everything of you in exchange of nothing.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

5-10% population descend from a male line of arabs kek, 80% descend purely from a West Eurasian ancestry.

Post your face moor nigger, you are nothing like me.

Nafris are African Afro Asiatics, Spaniards are Atlantids and west Eurasian population.

Attached: Screenshot-2017-12-15-22-23-52.png (1.04 MB, 720x1280)

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Tentiendo pero este es matemático jombre. That's mucho bueno.

No soy muy del etnoestado. Soy mas del tecnoestado y de tener a peña con estudios de verdad. No mierda "potencial" segun coinshekelbergotsky, negros con cara de mongolo que compran mierda vudú. Pero si tienes carrera en ciencias vente pacaaaaaa paga impuestoooooos cmooooon.

Attached: 1521034663477.jpg (150 KB, 1000x750)

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

But berbers are majoritary mixed, while rural andalusian berids are not

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

Oooossss thank you mirmano.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

They are taking a siesta, stop disturbing them

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

What's your point, amerimutt?

Attached: E1bPopulationMapOfEurope.png (376 KB, 800x581)

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Yo no quiero exactamente un etnoestado, pero si que quiero que sea 100% Europeo y por lo menos 95% Español. Ahora mismo 13.85% de nuestra población es inmigrante y tenemos tasa de paro de risa, no es momento para fomentar más inmigración, tenemos que echar a la que ya tenemos y retomar el país, literalmente estamos ya llenos.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

It's awful. Don't come here.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Not in my pornos they don't. Especially that girl with a dyed redhead whose name i can never remember

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Amarna Miller?

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

Lo de retomar el pais lo decimos con facilidad pero luego bien que estamos tirados en el sofá sin hacer nada.
Una vergüenza que los unicos partidos no pro-freudomarxismo sean VOX ( PP 2.0 ) Falange ( intervenida por el CNI y liderada por un obeso morbido y un gitano que habla siempre como si te quisiera quitar la cartera ) DN ( mafia de Skinheads intervenida por el CNI ) MSR ( DN 2.0 strasserista pero no y igualmente infiltrados por el CNI ) y HSM ( liderado por una choni ecuatoriana adoptada y que trabaja tambien para el CNI )

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

I'm not dumb enough to post my face on an anonymous imageboard, since it's irrelevant to prove my point. The fact is, we share common ancestors and DNA, the exemple I gave you is one of the numerous haplogroups we have in common. Also see
I meant Berbers as a race, not "Berbers" from north Africa. Mb.

Attached: images.jpg (9 KB, 264x191)

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Bueno ahi te doy la razon. Hay que cerrar y llenar arcas. Mas que echar, cierra gibs y ya se van solitos a Orsonwellandia. Antes Reino Unido y ya ahi que se busquen la puta vida con su problema de inmigracion que esos cobardes se estan trayendo la verdad.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Amarna miller is an active feminist advocate in Spain, always in the fucking TV talking about how being a roastie feminist its the only way

youtu.be/yiCOsRK0lbI

Saying how bad is having white kids in the video

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Joer... tonces no hay ná que sirva?

Que desgrashia.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Yo voy a votar a Vox, más que nada porque son los únicos con capacidad de conseguir un escaño y así abrimos un poco la ventana de Overton.
Yo ya pongo mi parte del pastel haciendo algunas cosillas.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

why are they laying down in a bed

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

videos of her getting pissed on and sodomised
still allowed to be a public figure

Attached: disgust=.gif (2.56 MB, 480x480)

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Oh yeah thats her. But who is dumb enough to listen to a pornstar on serious matters? We all know what happened to piper perri and nobody cares. Tom cruise is in a literal cult but we all enjoy his films. But yeah the tag team scene with the other blonde in BLACKED is goat

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

what a surprise

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

I wish. See them every day in this good forsaken suburb

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Spaniards are dumb enough to listen her
In fact, she is treated like some sort of intellectual by the media and the Spanish left.
Fuck, they have even put her onto a debate with spanish intellectuals like Escohotado, the spanish media is that dumb

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

¿Os venís?

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

you're a disgusting degenerate

Attached: 1512581749614.gif (2.38 MB, 320x205)

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

These are rifians closest geographical nafris to Spain 100% African Asiatic Moor, 0% Atlantid Iberian aka Spanish.

You share 0% in common with me you don't look like me, you are a different race.

Attached: 20-feb-victims.jpg (143 KB, 1100x377)

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

I saw my first muslim with the headgear and shit just last week. Luckily she was on a tourist bus kek

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Where the fuck do you live, Martim Moniz?

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

probably because it is the second most visited nation in the world, and tourists are easy money.

It's a lot simpler to sell counterfeits on a blanket near the beach in spain than work in some factory in germany.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

I have been to Portugal 2 times and have only seen about 4 muslims, and they all looked like tourists.
Madrid was full of them.

Elijah King
Elijah King

you are a different race
I have Andalucian and Istrian ancestors, I'm 100% white, fuckhead. But since you're probably some 56% mutt I guess you're right: we're different.
These are mixed north Africans, it's easy to spot the semitic nose. As I said before, non-mixed Berbers i.e. some Kabyles, though they are rare, are as white as any south European.

Attached: 1515878781621.jpg (937 KB, 989x5094)

Cooper King
Cooper King

Lol wtf spain? Who the fucks puts somebody who sucks dick for a living on tv? Kinda wish i could listen to what she says just out of curiosity.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

The closest thing I've seen to a muslim is
all the arab looking people we have in this country.

e.g. pic related
Anyway, like I was saying... stay the fuck away from Portugal, don't come here, go to spain or whatever, stay away.

Attached: commiefilth.jpg (18 KB, 664x373)

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Yo es que no tengo ni fokin del tema del discord y ando en el currele to apático (enfermero privado pa un millonetis). Cuando llegue a casa y me pegue un tanganaso vodka y entre en modo degenerado lo miro. Va bien en el móvil o mejor lo dejo pa pc only?

sankiu in advans

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

I want to get out but don't know where. Shit's fucken fucked.

Attached: 1509013836709.jpg (78 KB, 1024x934)

Blake Long
Blake Long

She is even a famous E-celeb

Her message is:
everybody should be polygamist
I like sucking bbc
feminist typical bullshit
its good and desirable to be a nymphomaniac
every women should try to be pornstar
I like BBC
Vote PODEMOS! ( admixture of radical cultural marxism like sweden and economic venezuelan bolivarianism

Basically its her message

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Fucking piece of shit ISP I'm in Spain fucker.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

You stupid imbécil I am Iberian with Germans, Brits, Frech and Italics as related kin, you are an ooga booga nafri animale who would be called a nigger by mestizo 50% Iberian who are whiter than you.

0% of nafris are white or related to spaniards there is only one native iberian and if you want to include african residents of iberia then White Iberians you aren't related.

Saying andalucian is same as saying New yorkan, not a race.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-20-23-32-09.png (770 KB, 720x1280)

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Dude, 29 yo, since 12 our tv is pure jew garbage. Look "crónicas marcianas". What a cesspool of idiocy. Also we have a tv show about the worst jersey shore tier retards dating that lasts 5 FUCKING HOURS FUCKING NORMIES RRRRRRRRREEEEEEWEEEEEEEWEWEWE

Attached: 1518117981288m.jpg (43 KB, 499x1024)

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

based brit

Attached: 1480903077094.png (114 KB, 602x491)

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Why the fuck are you as insolent and stupid as fucking Amerimutts? He is saying that pure berberids and other types where in the past white that get mixed with arabs and negroids, and that a pure berberid ( wich is found in rural andalusia ) is white caucasoid. I used to think that that kind of stupidity was only found in amerimutts, FUCK.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Get lost, I'm tired of arguing with a fucking lardass retard.
Checked. Thanks neighbour

Attached: 1493201574527.jpg (53 KB, 600x604)

Landon Young
Landon Young

No metas más guiris en las islas, machango, que estamos llenos

James Gomez
James Gomez

Another meme flag hiding fag but he wrote 'imbécil' BUSTED, so it's almost certain he's a Brazilian ape, so he will certainly be a more retarded shill than mutts.

He's probably dating a black trap and eating sopa de macaco in his favela, literally worse than Africa. Just sage

Attached: delicia.png (170 KB, 650x558)

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

berberid admixture example

Attached: 6158134759-467b483d5e-m.jpg (15 KB, 151x240)

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

North atlantid/nordid-berberid admixture example

Attached: 6se5o4.jpg (69 KB, 393x594)

Eli King
Eli King

Nice Pepe

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Pure berberid

Attached: Movement-on-the-road-96-2.png (750 KB, 660x496)

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Another pure berberid

Attached: Berber-Lead-Image-Space-1100x770.jpg (262 KB, 1100x770)

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

- The Portuguese people are not really Catholic. They might identify as such but they don't follow it at all.

- Lisbon is a cesspool of diversity, and Porto to a lesser extent, meaning public schools are shit as they are filled with niggers and brazilians. Certain parts of the city are essentially no-go zones if you're white.

- Lisbon and Porto have become popular cheap tourist attractions. Hence, we are being invaded every summer by degenerate white Europeans, who come here to trash our buildings, make a mess out of our streets at night and do drugs. At the same time, housing prices in Lisbon and Porto are skyrocketing, even in the periphery.

- Our current government is from a centre-left party parliamentary supported by two far-left parties, which together comprise around 20% of the votes. One of these is literally called "Portuguese Community Party".

- The most conservative party here is ditching its ideology in favor of "pragmatism" (i.e. they are turning left). Right now, they literally have a faggot as VP, and say people ought to be free to adopt the life styles they want. They are also supposed to be Catholic.

- Every party in parliament is pro-immigration, 60% of them favoring open borders.

- There are no jobs for many young people here. If you are a burger think of Portugal as the Midwest and Western Germany/Belgium/Northern France/London as California.

- EU funds are a curse upon this country, a hub of corruption and have created several industries totally dependent on the state and owned by politicians or people close to them.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Still more Catholic than any other country i visited though.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

See, brazilian ape?

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

Attached: Allied-pepe.png (82 KB, 764x593)

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

True. We don't have many Muslims. You will only notice them around the mosque in Lisbon. Still, we are going to have a second mosque soon in Lisbon.

However, now that we started giving Portuguese nationality to random Jews whose ancestors they can "prove" were expelled from the country in 1498, Muslims have started demanding the same. Their demands date back to the fucking 12th century, when they were kicked out of Portugal during the Reconquista.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

I heard about fiscal advantages for people from Europe who retire in your country, how do locals live it?

John Thomas
John Thomas

I assume you meant "like it".

Most people don't know about it. We are too busy thinking about niggers and TSUUnaldo running after balls.

From what I've gathered, it's perceived as unfair and a contributor to rising prices around tourist hotspots. On the topic of granting benefits to foreigners, people care more about we granting out EU visas to people who buy expensive real estate here (mostly Chinese).

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Y quien trae el dinero? Tana y Yera cobrando ayuditas o el chollo vendiendo hachis? Estoy full por hacer canarias grande again con los canarios pero a veces me lo ponen difícil me cagondios.
Y la puta PARIDA de impuestos que tenemos hace imposipla el ser emprendedor. Y a ver quien es el guapo que compite con las multis.

Deja que los guiris traigan shekels cohones. No es como si un poleto vaya a ibiza de party guarra. Esto es Sup Forums y nos duelen los pies y la musica esta muy alta quiero irme a casa.

Attached: 1519922982178.png (433 KB, 787x898)

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

*Portugal expelled Jews in 1497

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

He can't see because he's an ape, but if he could, it would certainly be a delicia

Attached: progresso.png (173 KB, 720x504)

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Most of them are in Memelonia

Attached: 1511194029087.jpg (73 KB, 576x597)

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

that file name

Colton James
Colton James

Mary protects you.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Excellent work, portugal.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Wow, Papa Portugal is doing significantly less degenerate than I thought
I think it's time for a Portuguese Ethnostate, before the EU tries to fuck you up

Attached: 34815.jpg (29 KB, 400x300)

William Carter
William Carter

He's the Eternal Ibero. Don't you know who is he? The Cuban American in /int/
Checked

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit