DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Attached: ssaaa.png (624x836, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97ZQREKWPwc
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck this faggot
and you for posting this faggots drivel
fuck your neighbors and their pets too faggot
fuck you letter carrier and fuck everyone you work with
fuck your driver training instructor
fuck the waitstaff at the last restaurant you ate at most recently

these cubicles look pretty identical to me desu

Why can't this faggot realize his 15 mins are over no one cares anymore

He misspells things so you know he's genuine

>they are made of the same marble in the same way every American is white our strenght is in our lineage

Every commie thinks s/he will remain in the good graces of their masters. In truth they know to much and are the first to be shot. Also, all these people want to share other peoples work. No commie lover ever worked a coal mine or worked a farm. They all think they will work for the party doing the same thing as the do now which is nothing for anybody. Im waiting for my van

Yes, but there aren't sections that are actively seeking to tear down the fucking roof because of feels. Were they sentient they might realize that it's in the best interest of all bricks to keep the fucking roof up.

fpbp
/thread

Look at all the diversity in the painting

Attached: apoth_ctr_71169_1.jpg (1600x1258, 350K)

This. What a fucking moron.

>marble
So as long as all parts are white, everything works. Gotcha.

That's some Jaden Smith tier wisdom.

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (745x346, 30K)

what a dumb analogy

Fpbp

Speaking from the corporate world, diversity isn't truly a strength. Companies just say that and parade around minorities so they're thought of as progressive. But the thing that actually incentives hiring managers to choose POC and women is that corporate creates a fund that subsidizes diversity hires. That means that the groups within the company can make themselves look more profitable by spending less on employees. This is how Donald Glover originally broke into showbiz, he was 100% subsidized for writing on 30 rock, so he was essentially free to Tina fey.

Ironically, this " we're not racist!" Hoopla just creates a new paradigm of employers seeing blacks as free labor.

/thread

Everday with these retards is like opening a new gift.

What profundity, what accumen, what pithy wit. A shakespeare of our day, an aristotle for modern man.

Attached: 4A8356ED00000578-5540483-Parkland_survivor_David_Hogg_17_was_among_the_20_young_speakers_-a-188_1521 (962x640, 104K)

>they're all made of the same marble just like how Americans are all different
>this dome made of concentric circles with identical tiles is all different on the surface
what the fuck is this guy smoking?

What an atrociously clumsy analogy, no wonder he failed to get admitted to any colleges.

>all these materials made for the same purpose all support the dome, just like all Americans that love America all love America.
>Hey Americans let me help take away your rights, then we'll let in all the people that say they hate Americans because diversity

Attached: BAIT_THREAD.jpg (1080x934, 212K)

>But the thing that actually incentives hiring managers to choose POC and women is that corporate creates a fund that subsidizes diversity hires.

ok.....does the us govt pay for it or what?

>That means that the groups within the company can make themselves look more profitable by spending less on employees.

brainlet here, explain

this kid legit has an IQ of around 80
he types and talks like a borderline retard

Fuck you!!!!! Hes the smartest bestest boy! The media wouldnt have picked an idiot! Boss Hogg the eloquent eloquetioner!

Just because youre too stupid to understand him doesnt mean the rest of us are!

Dont listing to the haters david!

>everything is the same
>diversity

This kid is so fucking dumb. Its not just the point he is making it goes deeper.
Something about his syntax or word choice.. This kid is a total lobotomite

He's smoking a potent mixture of low iq and unchecked ego

Shouldn't you be busy lying about being at a school shooting while profiteering on the deaths of your classmates?

Attached: antz.png (958x1443, 2.45M)

he will change his tune on diversity when every one of his top pick colleges rejects him, not because hes an annoying faggot, but because he was white.

Is this faggot retarded? Legitimate question.

Pasty looking whites, not a single shade to be seen.

Also notice the motif is not Judaeo christian, its pagan, ie planet worship

Sorry kid.

Attached: 180315164425-03-fiu-bridge-collapse-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 81K)

Well, that is what leftist "diversity" will do.

SINCE ALL THE "GUN BAN" TALK

>NRA Memberships
Way up

>Gun purchases
Way up

>Mallitia signees
Way up

>Concealed permits
Way up

If they want to take the 2nd away, they have to go through the other half of the country which is very gun loving and will kill anyone who tires to disarm them.

Civil war 2 will last only days, as an armed million man march descends DC and takes over.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-161713.png (1440x2560, 438K)

>diversity is our strength!
>pushes everyone to become a mixed negroid in 50 years
>everyones now the same with no diversity

what did they mean by this

Attached: 1485995240394.png (1342x664, 589K)

>made of the same marble
>different

If this was a diverse dome it would be made of marble, wood, stainless steel, rubber, cardboard, fiberglass, concrete, etc.

>even this 5th column is integral towards keeping the dome aloft.

Xe is the next Obama because internet faggots won't stop talking about xim

Powerful. Made me think desu.

He's like a quasi-white Jaden Smith. Fucking retarded but he's entitled to celebrityhood so he tries to be profound - just comes off as an idiot. A bit smarter, though - and more dangerous.

It's a run on sentence, poorly organized, and twice as long as it needed to be. He is good at reciting lines but his tweets are pure cringe.

you sound like a communist
fuck you

holly fuck i really fucking hate this piece of shit now.

Attached: tumblr_o3ycupbXGp1ujsoyno1_500.gif (500x400, 1.98M)

a profoundly woke statement
this romanticizing teenager really got my almonds goin'

How can we see in our dreams and mind when our eyes are closed?

Jayden is still a massive faggot though. Just copying and pasting cryptic thoughts from the hermetica

intelligence is strength. not diversity. whatever that means. we don't need rapists, murderers, or drug dealers.

>ex-commie country
I can relate, all intellectual communist humiliated and killed by firing squad

youtube.com/watch?v=97ZQREKWPwc

If diversity is our strength, why has the Russian propaganda efforts been so effective at dividing us and polarizing us based on socioeconomic conditions?

Attached: GOWPWZE.jpg (221x246, 34K)

does he write his own shit or is this from the "secret meme lab"

Self-loathing white boys that never have and never will accomplish anything in their lives. Meanwhile he, a kid, addressed 800,000+ people. Grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1522113546197.jpg (1804x753, 728K)

Someone on twitter lay in to him about it. For promoting white supremacy. Who sculpted and painted that? Not a black lesbian, that's for sure. The left eat their own.

Because media shills gave him the platform, you cum guzzling piece of crap.

FPBP

Then why is all the marble white? If it was true diversity that dome would be made of marble and GOC's(granite of color).

kek

To say this tweet was thought provoking would be an understatement. Cant wait to see USA "diversified" into negroid zombiland ran by kikes.

you are the guys supported by bankers and globalists

if you hear two knocks at your door followed by a hissing noise, that's the tear gas being lobbed through your window

That Hogg can squeal all he wants, but he knows his times is coming up. Word will spread that his valor is fake, and that he ran to the scene in order to be a fake victim.

Attached: 1522066570744.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

>addressed 800,000+ people
If I streak on the field at an NFL game I'll "address" 2+ million with my cock. Fuck off leftist

The strength of a dome is in uniformity, you dumb little shit.

so about .0025% of the US population?

Ohhh yes he has assuredly peered into the perilious depths of wisdom.

>Dome
>Different
If it's actually different the dome crumbles under its own weight.
I guess we know why Hoggsy isn't getting into college.

If Diversity is strength then why are ethnostate countries under attack. The world has diversity already, what's really going on is they want to destroy diversity and they package it up as the opposite in a very Orwellian way. You are being deceived.

Attached: 98554.jpg (513x558, 111K)

This. When it comes to doing proletariat work they just assume somebody else will do it and they will be able to keep their comfortable office job

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-----

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!
——————-
>MORE
https:// www.theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

You always see in your mind, awake or asleep

for you complete ignorants out there, the painting is the apotheosis of George Washington. it is literally the roof of the US senate chambers.

I think I speak for us all when I say that Nicholas Cruz got the wrong kids.

>E PLURIBUS UNUM
The diversity is right there dipshit

Liberals don't consider the thirteen colonies diverse.

>hurr durr I typed a fucking run-on sentence and posted a picture of an artsy dome. please understand me!

Motto's change their meaning without their words changing all the time.

Take Germany's motto:
"Unity and Justice and Freedom."

Especially the "Unity" part meant something very different 28 years ago than it does today.

Not really, but even so, the meaning is fundamentally the opposite of diverse.

You can unite diverse people.

What do you mean? "Unity and Justice and Freedom" meant something rather different in Nazi Germany than it did during the cold war than it does now.

"e pluribus unum", while originally meant for the thirteen colonies, people from the states i met took it as "the 50 states + districts".
Or alternatively the many different views and opinions people have that had made the US a "Bastion a Freedom", the "shining city on a hill".

And if you actually do that, they become one.
i.e. no longer diverse.
America's failed to do that for around two centuries now.

Anyone you meet from here is more than likely a complete retard who mindlessly vomits whatever is heard on television the previous day.
Our being a bastion of freedom doesn't mean you get to frolic around in the fields doing whatever you want free of persecution. It means ruthlessly slaughtering any foreign power that tries to impose their authority on us. Another thing we've failed to do for a long time.