How many pushups are you able to do, Sup Forums?

Attached: varg_punching.gif (420x360, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqgGhJywnHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 15221392.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

probably 12 if i was trying to impress someone

Attached: 1515817148215.jpg (224x224, 5K)

like 30 strait and can run 6 miles in 45 minutes constant

I'll get right back to you

lol

40 straight. I do 3 sets to failure every other day as a warmup to my main workouts.

Like measuring my dick...good enough faggot

Attached: IMG_4595.jpg (729x737, 159K)

Over 50 easily. Dont know total. Too busy to find out. +50. Ha ha!

>Sup Forums
>pushup

Attached: 1518375355475.gif (400x229, 1.1M)

I can't do 30 pushups, maybe 20 on a good day but I can fun a 10k in 38 min

AusFit Mum can do about 150 in a row

Attached: 999999999925848484.jpg (1618x1123, 471K)

also working on my marksmanship

Attached: firearms.gif (728x408, 678K)

20 (maybe 23 if could be bothered). done my pecs yesterday though, they still ache a bit.

2 ish?

Like a hundred. Push-ups are not really a measure of strength, it's just endurance and not being disabled.

70-75 ish

Over 50

that looks so over exagerated, there's no way you could penetrate someone like that specially in that position. Even in naked. Looks more like a stabbing, which I think that's what the director try to portrait. Also,
>doing gay ass push-ups

How about being a real man and do pull-ups instead? no wonder why there's so many soyboys on this board

Most guys won't do a proper pushup. The faster you do them and the more you slack on actually depressing your elbows to 90 degrees, the more you will be able to do. So it's not about number.

>used to be able to do 200 in a single set
>can't even do 20 now
I've really let me self go.

Shit teir, how may dip, chin up, pull up, sqats deadlifts.
>pic related

Attached: shit-teir.jpg (300x300, 10K)

10 and it's a struggle. I leave for boot camp in six months so I need to work on it

But that doesn't matter. Raw strength > endurance, powerlifting > bodyweight workouts

You're gonna have a shitty time at the boot camp if you can't do 10 fucking push-ups.
I suppose you can't even do one pull-up?

>Reading this after taking a Navy physical entry test.

It was fucking terrible and my fault. After doing 500yards of swimming in 11:58 I was gassed out and could only do 37pushup and 44 situps.

None, but I bench your mother on muh dick atleast 50 times every night. Does that count?

Attached: BroooNNNKKKKKK.jpg (640x640, 68K)

50 good ones

all of them

Based fight n flight chink

the motion needs to be longer than 2 inches to have a training effect, user.

I have time to work on it, I started going to the gym. I can do 5-10 pull-ups since I'm an absolute skelly

don't worry fatbody, the minimum is 4 and you only need to do 45 sit-ups to pass.

6 months is more than enough time to get a perfect score, chances are you're fat and have a shit life style. Want to do more pull ups? come to a complete hang, and max out 4-5 times every day, chin over the bar. If you want faster result lift weights, work on your upper and lower back.

user, I go to the recruiter in about a month. I've been hitting the gym in preparation since October.
You gotta do it.

How can you do 10 pull-ups but barely 10 push-ups?
I really wanna see how you look like lol.

I do 200 every morning

I do weigh 300+ lbs though

literally 0

take that you commie fuck, you are weak alone and you could never 1v1 anyone. you have to get Tyrone and all of the other degenerates to help you win a fight against one person.

Attached: 1484941756698.jpg (693x760, 100K)

6 gorillion

Attached: 1500945406117.jpg (438x438, 15K)

Okay, apparently I can still do more then 20 but that still sucks.

I'm actually a skeleton, I had to put on weight to meet the minimum to join
What branch and job do you want? Good luck user
I've always been shit at push-ups, I guess pull-ups are easier since I weigh less than average

keep it low rep, 6-8, get a weighted vest if you have to, body weight all the way, functional exercises, forget about getting big, work on the strength you'll get big regardless.

bad form for sure, either than or he's just lying

>5-10 pull-ups
yeah right, you're either always off by a pull up or two from the same max every time

more than 30 for sure.

Nice comeback ivan but I can prove you wrong with some PROOFs. Do you want PROOFs?

Attached: clapping.png (850x659, 55K)

Pushups are for fags. I did 45 bar dips yesterday.

all of them

maybe 30
but at least i look like i could do a shitload more. or maybe not. i did get a pretty big bench though by the end of my winter getting fat/lifting heavier program

I haven't done a push-up in years but I can bench 96kg for 3 sets of 5. How many push-ups would that be? I weigh 85kg.

more than the fag in the pic you posted

I'm fully lowering myself (arms straight) and then pulling myself above the bar, no forward/backward motion to swing up either. Maybe I have shit pushup form or something

I can do only seven push ups, but I'm obese. It hurts.

6' 130 pounds here. I can do 5.

I can do a few one-handed push-ups though I'm not sure how many. As for actual push-ups, I haven't done "raw" push-ups in fucking ages because I work out so often, and always do push-ups at the end of my routine as a finishing thing. The amount I can lift isn't very impressive, sadly. About 115% of my body weight, but I do it in 3 sets of 15.

Man, my whole workout routine is stupid. I lift too much then ruin my gains with running.

you need to eat more protein and carbs, try eating more than 3 times a day. Not just snacks, but actual food if you want to put on muscle and strength.

45-50 straight. I excel more at fighting than I do feats of strength.

85kg? Daaaamn. How many tim tams can you eat in one sitting.

now? probably 15. got tendonitis in my right elbow.

in the past? like 70 without stopping.

100, they're not that fucking hard

Home Workout Routine - Best Bodyweight Exercises
youtube.com/watch?v=LqgGhJywnHI

Gotta let those cortisol levels come down after your workouts. It's the only way you'll make gains.

VARG IS NOT A FAG AND HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC YOU ABSOLUTE PLEB

they're harder for different people depending on build and fitness level, mongoloid retard.

Varg is suffering from PTSD after murdering his gay lover.
Why do you think he moved away and acts hypermasculine?
Because in reality hes a fuckin poofter.

this.

I tend to run the day after lifting, not on the same day. As of now I work out 5-6 times a week in groups of 4.

>Day 1: Run
>Day 2: Lift
>Day 3: Run
>Day 4: Lift
>Break day

I have actually made gains in strength but it's very slow at this point. The thing is that I am terrified of stopping my running because even if I only take a break for a week from it, I feel myself rapidly losing my cardio fitness.

This

Attached: D7986E3A-4AE2-438E-9A8D-BA7DA9CD14C9.jpg (734x729, 147K)

i haven't done push ups in long time. I just bench 150lbs or 68kgs for sets of 25 or 30. sometimes i change out for my boflex dumbells which are 52lbs or 23kgs. i usually do 5 sets in flat, moderate and then full incline on my shit bench.

Anyone who can't do at least 50 pushups in one set has no right to call himself a man.

Bar dips are for fags, weighted pull ups with hoes on your back is better.

5x20, atm while being completely out of shape, couldnt run 300m without getting a heart attack, my cardio is pathetic

Wow. Backstory?

Varg is a fag who makes shit music.
Stop being a neopagan

Army still does situps? I though those were recognized as back wreckers years ago.

What is the current gestalt on safe core exercises?

Last time I tried I got to 24

Go to the gym and dont just do bench you idiot

Leg raises.

Attached: 1522050918650.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

Don't know; gets boring after like 40-50. I bench 285x5 so whatever that translates to

You fucking stud. Do a Herchel Walker next day

why?

Back story required

A group was having discussion about building a shelter for druggies next to a school or something
Discussion got heated and a library stuff asked them to quiet down so he got mad I suppose

Here's the thing - if you're not eating more calories than your body consume, and/or your cortisol level are still high when you work out your body will burn muscle. In fact one of the sure signs that some is using roids is that they can be cutting fat past ~10-15% bodyfat while still gaining large amounts of muscle. If cardio is your thing though just keep going. If you're in to running distance you don't want to gain a bunch of weight. If you want gain muscle just for the aesthetic aspects then you need to make sure you're getting enough rest and eating right between work outs. Good speed.

about 110 in a row. I'm skinny and fit.

30 in a row if i really try to

liar, whore!

Attached: doge.png (400x417, 432K)

Sean is correct.