Job in 2018

I see no reason to get a job in 2018

~Change my Mind !!

Attached: 1522185433127.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then how will u get bux

Unindustrious german. Must be like an uncucked Swede or a think mutt

Harz 4

Sure....Italian mutt

There's no reason not to have an unskilled job. There's more than enough reason to not want to pursue higher education or living the normal (((lifestyle))) however

I agree with you OP
Collect welfare until this fucked up system collapses
Everyone should boycott employment
#accellerationism

The neet is too lazy to even think for himself. Look anons, this is what they want you to be.

Attached: image.jpg (580x612, 64K)

why does he have 2 elbows?

You're not supposed to get a job you cunt. You work one.

get one or don't. it doesn't matter.

Deeper hedonism

You can't afford 10 cakes a day on gibs

You need a project to do, otherwise you will fall into depression.
You can't get happiness without making progress towards a meaningful goal.
You don't need to go to work, you could write a book, if you have a topic and the energy to do it. (there is no skill, there is only sitting on your ass)

Isn't Germany an actual white first world country so it feels worth? Working in America always feel like you jewing someone or getting exploited. Working low pay job? Making jew and chinese millionares. Working a high pay technical job, government job? Jewing old people who have not a clue how much your labor is worth or tax payers.

OP is right but not for the right reason. Entrepreneurship and self-sufficiency is the final redpill.

Letting a jew give you however much money he wants, where and when he chooses is the ultimate form of cuckholdry.

Attached: wp1996172.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>meaningful goal
Meaningfulness is in the eye of the beholder. Grinding out a Neopets paintbrush staves off depression.

I got laid off in january and its driving me insane. I don't see how niggers can be content to just sit around and not do something with themselves. I might just volunteer till I get a job just to do something productive.

Is it cucked to get a wageslave job where you don't actually do anything but it's not clear what your responsibilities are so it's impossible to fire you?

Be self employed

It called having hobbies and friends or in niggers case fucking bitches. Don't be one of those old people that get laid off and no one hires so you off yourself.

Start an MMO

Or rev up that nepotism via

Well yeah.

You're neither adding nor detracting anything to the world.

You just take up space

Hobbies and stuff only help so much. Stagnation is the worst part. Like an acid slowly eating away at you.

Now is the time to stack some cash. Make hay while the sun shines

I mean sure but I'm taking money from jews and they're getting nothing out of it. That seems pretty good.

/thread

Attached: germans.jpg (2996x1420, 814K)

What's stagnating? Drama with consequences is overrated.

Beyond fapping, politics and working out i find no need for other activities.

Idk about you but I rather spend time in the gym then making 40 dollars a hour or being the president of america. There simple things in life far more productive then work like getting physically healthier, stronger. learning a new language. Learning a language way better for your brain and productive then any job will get you.

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

I mean go for it if you want, but that's a really shitty way to live. I'd rather make something of my own and set my own income.

You're settling. Don't settle

Having a job is stagnation. You're spending 8 hours a day doing something that you ultimately have no control over. As long as you have a job, this situation will never change.

I don't have any ambition.

If i were wealthy I could fill up my day with hobbies and be extremely happy but since most of us have to work, it kinda makes that a little tougher. I do work out now and I'm learning classical latin. I think I'd enjoy both much more if I had a steady income.

Please regale the rest of us on how you broke through and found all the answers.

I dropped out of college to work on my hobbies. I find it fulfilling and I'm happy every day.

>If i were wealthy I could fill up my day with hobbies and be extremely happy
What hobbies? What sort of achievements would you gun for in those hobbies aside from participation benchmarks?

And you wonder why minorities are transitioning into the middle-class while whites haven't made any progression.

Stupid kids.

Honesty if you're not doing what you love and/or making good bucks, there is no real reason to work unless you have too

then you're unironically worthless

i genuinely do not understand that mindset, where one doesn't want to be the best person they possibly can every waking moment of every day

I'm not looking to make a grade in something. I would do it because I enjoy it. Self improvement is always a good thing too.

It's literally how well over 90% of people exist. Exceptional people are exceptionally rare, and you're probably not one of them either.

who else is going to pay for Ahmed's expenses, you filthy nazi monster

That true and why you never want to be a total neet or life as life will be miserable. The most lucky people are those with stress free job that are making bank. I know people who all they do is play video games at work on computer or their phone and make plenty of money and have time after work to do whatever cause low stress. Sadly we can't all be living that life.

Different people value different things. Some value material things like you, others value their placement on the League or SC2 ladder.

How many NEET bucks are provided to you each month?

Attached: 1386084552853.jpg (500x500, 38K)

So, what hobbies and what goals with those hobbies aside from participation benchmarks?

Don't tell me you just want to spend time doing nothing different than before but consuming oxygen in a different setting and call that a hobby.

Why? You wanna pay taxes so the rapefugees can buy iphones?
Get 11 children and a disability check for 'back pain' and or 'sleeping problems'.

Attached: 1511791776480.jpg (4000x2667, 1.6M)

Italians aren't mutt

Attached: image.jpg (1470x2209, 217K)

>Some value material things like you
Also wrong. why would I spend my money on dumb shit when I could just re-invest it?

I work every single day to be as fit as possible, as prosperous as possible, and as knowledgeable as possible. I HAVE to come to a place like Sup Forums to let off some autistic screeching and stay sane. With that mindset, elitism comes naturally

This .. why i should 8 hours a day +.for Fucking rapist Turks and niggers..when i can do nothing(work) and get Hartz 4

Nice try...Hide flag

Italians are better than other humans.

Attached: image.png (898x557, 1.2M)

Thing is most white women in America are roasties. Historically white men have always lived in patriarchal societies where the cuckening is kept at a minimum. Now with schlomo hiring nignogs to produce nigtunes and essentially turning white culture into gypsy culture and not a European centric one. Single moms rampant everywhere and where there are these high levels of hedonism and sexual promiscuity. You going to have a chunk of white men that choose to drop out of society. Hispanics, niggers and gypsies basically animals fine with whatever but higher races (whites,asians) choose to opt out of a society when it becomes too degenerate.

cause that is never going to be volkish as earning enough money to ride in a stug or panzer 4

You’ll be less depressed with a decent job.

>Not having a job where you get enough free time to work out and pursue hobbies

>Having a job is stagnation
>As opposed to being unemployed making no money
You need money to make shit happen. Want to start a business? You need capital. Want to invest? You need capital.

Why does that wojak have two elbows on his right arm?

It's not a terrible system. There are several tiers of office normies. The one's who check out and get a paycheck for undefined "work" are doing better than many of the others.

Attached: download (14).jpg (300x269, 25K)

Okay, you value your fitness, your definition of prosperity, and your favored pools of knowledge. I respect that. Not everyone is like you. Some like myself would value our efficient getting of experience points, our competitive k:d ratio, and our knowledge of up to date mechanics and strategies.

Don't promise what you can't guarantee.

>2018
>German
>Doesn't work in Rheinmetall AG to make Leopards for WW3
Come on OP.

Attached: Tank_0.jpg (780x585, 74K)

>higher races (whites,asians) choose to opt out of a society when it becomes too degenerate
Close enough. They opt out when there's too little worth contributing to that aligns with their interests.