If you could bring a historical figure back from the dead to hear their take on the state of the world, who would it be...

If you could bring a historical figure back from the dead to hear their take on the state of the world, who would it be?

Besides Hitler. Mine is pic related.

Attached: george washington.jpg (1609x2000, 626K)

Andrew Jackson

Christopher Hitchens

anne frank

Aristotle

ghengis khan

what the fuck lol

Based he'd raise all sorts of hell if he got to see all the shady jewry going on

fpbp

George Orwell so he can learn that it's even worse than he thought it would be

James K Polk, that was a man who knew how to deal with mexicans

there are more things wrong than just "m-muh banks!"

good one.

My emperor Napoleon I guess

bill hicks would be funny
he'd probably have a stroke within 10 minutes
that or Francis E. Dec
he would probably just start laughing hysterically

Thomas Jefferson. He would be losing his shit if he saw Muslims in the US/Europe and liberals trying to ban guns.

Alexander MacColla

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Like what? Its money thats driving all our conflicts? Money is what the forces of evil us to manipulate people in power blah blah.

Lincoln
>was it worth it, Abe?

Attached: chelsea-handler-nude-12.jpg (1186x666, 51K)

Beat me to it

Charles Martel. Or maybe Jim Varney. Europe is in need of kebab removal but America desperately needs another Ernest movie.

>bill hicks is dead

Attached: 147306734623.png (680x384, 401K)

Henry 5th
Trapped at Agincourt by the cream of Europes chivalry with just 5,000 yeoman archers vs 20,000 full plate heavy French cavalry and Italian mercenaries.
They demand surrender... yeah right.
They raise the 'no mercy' flag.
He kills them.
Walks into French palace with a blood claim to their throne. French queen bangs him, he doesn't take the throne just gives her Brittany as a present then rushes home to tell the lads he got laid.
Pottery.

Abe Lincoln so I could show him around Atlanta or Chicago
>"This is what you did."

That guy from Joy Division.

>Besides Hitler
Fuck, fine.
Ben Franklin

and he calls you morons because his plan was to deport them before some retard used him for target practice and it was you that let the niggers stay and then let them get this out of control

Aristotle.

This. Within a week he would have battle formations outside jew york

Damn she's got some amazing titties

Reinhard Heydrich

>not based diogenes

Attached: 1521754234632.jpg (1800x1322, 1.05M)

Show MLK Chicago, Atlanta, and Baltimore.

this

1940 Hitler. Show him everything and watch as all his optimism disappears and the soul crushing pain sets in.
Aside from Hitler, 1944 FDR and do the same.

cruel. but based.

You should check out Lincoln's plans for blacks. He wanted a general to move them to South American islands and Africa. He had already deported thousands of blacks.
Had Booth not been afaggot, America would have almost no niggers or less than a couple of millions max.

I'd bring back all the slave traders and slave owners so they can see what they've created

Attached: 1439241796711.jpg (179x153, 19K)

Melchizidek.

Thomas Jefferson

Quick rundown:

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)

If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)

Christ, being sinless, does not need a sacrifice for his own sins. (Heb. 7:26-27)

The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

The Bogdanoffs bow to Melchizidek.

Jesus because I want off this gay Earth

>besides hitler
never change Sup Forums
Sun Tzu

Jesus or Muhammad would be a good shit show

Gimme milk

It's just a world it doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: 1431 lautaro.jpg (1600x914, 220K)

Is Ian Smith Still alive? If not then I’d chose him to bring back from the dead.

My daughter.

Attached: 1500331460792.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

WELL THERE'S THE THREAD

i hate that bitch but those are fantastic tits

>Hitler
>reviving a manlet loser
wew

>memeflag
JUDEN RAUS

I would like to have a nice tour through present day London with Churchill.

I second Jefferson. I'd take him to inner cities to show him the importance of the negro question. Show him plantation owner descendants coal burning. Take pictures that he can take back with him.

Ross Perot

>CTRL+F "Theodore Roosevelt"
>no results
I am ashamed.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-01-28-at-11.50.07-AM.jpg (1208x564, 184K)

carry a big stick man

Washington would kill himself right away if he saw what kind of Muttistan America has become.

fipbip

Rene Guenon