How does Sup Forums subvert the Jew

Attached: jewtrap.jpg (2000x1769, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com/
streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why subvert the Jews?

checked
there's about $5.45 on that log, approximately

by shilling for anti-globalist causes

I see what you did there
OP, enhancing your autism also subverts the jew

I don't pretend to understand why jews do what they do. They are an enigma.
-Dylann Storm Roof

Damn jew

These are the methods that work:

Use postmodernism against its own. Postmodernists question western traditional values, but they are not allowed to question stuff like equality, human rights, racial reality, and all leftist values. Let's create subtle jokes and equivalences like "If blacks on white countries is OK, then colonialism is OK too".

Laugh on degeneracy. They laugh on traditional families and culture, but there is no more laughable stuff than someone who claims to be "multigendered gay black transabled". Let's invent genders and sexual preferences until they get more aware of their bullshit. Currently we cannot do that because we get ashamed, so we must used memes (subtle memes, not full redpilles) to redpill the population slowly.

Laugh at the new products and services from Jews. They just modified existing stuff that is sell as "new". This happened with Google glasses. People laughed at the thought of being sticked to a machine all day, so the product died out. They will probably try to sell it in another way, probably as a product to "help people with disabilities" or some shitty excuse, so do not let them.

Send contradictory data to Artificial Intelligence. Send contradictory feedback and use other words to describe jews, as we used "skypes" to describe them. Let use these inhuman corporations against themselves and make them lose money on the data they collect from us. There are plugins to confuse ads, for example.

By voting for Donald Trump.

4d chess in action, jews about to get BTFO LUL

> Voting for a jew subverts the jew?

Kek is stong in this thread

When I was a commie, we organized a Free Palestine march with a huge portion of the Muslim student association that coincidentally went through a Jewish neighborhood.

liberals, nazis, and reatrds are all cut from the same cloth.

This is a prime example.

>hurrr durrrrrr guys, I sure do hate those fucking cuck democrats

>but also dont you guys think that the beautiful brown oppressed Palestinians desevre to have thierl and back?? free palestine!! stop OPPressing those poor brown people, you evil jews!!!

I fucking hate nazi larpers and communists on this board holy shit

Underrated post

>thinks these 2 ideas are mutually exclusive
>calls others out for being stupid

Holy shit, it works!

Attached: pure coincidence.webm (480x360, 598K)

be a good goy and hide your power level. once you have gained their trust, slowly reveal your power level and destroy them. this is how they subvert all the time and it works. to beat the jew you must become one with the jew

You literally just call them Jewish.
The catch is enough people have to hear you and believe you, and they have to understand that Jews aren't white.
For example, the (((banks))) caused The Great Recession and the (((liberal media))) blamed it on rich white people. That is like if white bankers cause The Great Recession and the white media blamed it on black bankers. And yet the Jews get away with this shit. Their biggest strength is there ability to hide among whites. Call them Jewish and they will be exposed. Here is a list of who is Jewish: thezog.wordpress.com/ . If you want to defeat the Jews, organize this into a nice simple image, remove the racism, make a catchy hashtag, and spam it everywhere. Sup Forums is so weak now, though, that they can't even get the message out about the Jews.

good thoughts

>Sup Forums is so weak now, though, that they can't even get the message out about the Jews.

actually I have redpilled many of my friends and family about the jews and have watched them spread the message. give it time, i am sure there are many like this on here

We could be spamming the YouTube, Fox News, and Breitbart comments sections with lists of which rich people are Jewish. We could be spreading it on Twitter with a hashtag. Red-pilling your peers isn't enough. We need a massive organized campaign with a name to call out the rich Jews. It needs to be big enough to get media attention. Once these leftists who hate rich people so much realize that rich people are not really white, the illusion that white conservative business owners control them is shattered and the progressive movement will be crushed.

I make my own booze with homegrown shit.

Booze companies are full of Jews.

Fuck you, jew

No, it's a normal Sup Forums reply. You are blown away because you're a reddit homo kike triple nigger.

I don't subscribe to cable. Just internet.
I torrent most of my media.
I don't use credit cards.
I don't own a car and if I ever do need to get one I'll get it used.
I use adblock and on websites with detection I just leave instead of turning it off.

the goyim know

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

This belongs in the MOMA, powerful.

Attached: kik.jpg (453x464, 46K)

Put them in ovens

If it was fully covered in coins and done in a neat pattern pleasing to the eye I'd say it would be art.

Double that if copper pennies.

One must first know the Jew, have you read there 600 something laws for there religion.

link below to the list of 600 laws, I would point out a few bad things but I dont have the time, read it your self.

www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

Attached: JewHollywoodMeme-590x590.jpg (590x590, 109K)

I read this in patrick's voice from spongebob

I've been here longer than you homo I just appreciate sensible effortposts

I work at a national park. Don't understand the significance of putting pennies in dead trees or tree stumps. But I will tell you that it's annoying as fuck and whoever is doing it needs to be shot.

How fucking hard is it to understand LEAVE NO TRACE.

I bet it's the fucking leftists. Just like the leftist yoga fags build their little cairn shrines. Let me tell you, when I'm on patrol, I kick those things the fuck over.

Attached: 01JUN14_Old_Car_in_Woods.jpg (640x480, 231K)

This has a purely practical reason, the tree was contaminated with a highly infectious fungus, the copper in the pennies kills the fungus, preventing it from spreading to other trees, any lumberjack will confirm this.

Agree, I got all kinds of random cars on my property, and other shit. I need a cadaver dog to see how many bodies are buried out there.

Looks more like tree fiddy

Attached: tree fiddy.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The problem with this plan is their degeneracy knows no bounds. I honestly expect to "rights marches" for necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality soon.

>How fucking hard is it to understand LEAVE NO TRACE.

>I bet it's the fucking leftists. Just like the leftist yoga fags build their little cairn shrines. Let me tell you, when I'm on patrol, I kick those things the fuck over.

YES! I do too. This stacked rock bullshit pisses me off. I go out of my way to knock them down, then I brag brag about to my dimwit leftist co-workers. Usually some asshole will try to defend the practice as zen-like and enlightened.

T. Forest Service employee

this artwork has a nice tripto feel to it

Checked.

Attached: Cheers_Mate.jpg (1200x672, 142K)

This photo gives me the creeps.

The key here is subtlety, the Jew didn't overplay his hand until recently. At this point Accelerationism might be a long term plus but its risky.

Attached: Never.jpg (1600x900, 547K)

Yes, and probably necessary to wake enough people up

Now a few of these and the jew trap is complete

Attached: beartrap1_600x400.jpg (600x400, 40K)