How does Sup Forums explain the fact that the black-white IQ gap has closed by about a quarter since 1972? (source: )

How does Sup Forums explain the fact that the black-white IQ gap has closed by about a quarter since 1972? (source: mobile.edweek.org/c.jsp?cid=25919951&bcid=25919951&rssid=25919941&item=http://api.edweek.org/v1/ew/index.html?uuid=5C98BB90-2FB7-11DB-BD55-CC2980C3ACA9)

Attached: 6E53A01C-59AB-4B89-A5D1-51C896E8B075.png (1200x960, 18K)

j-j-JEWS!

niggers learned to read a little better. There's still a gap
>slide thread don't respond

Maybe because an 85 iq is still alot lower than 100?
Who cares if television has helped more black kids get up to that magic 85 number. Mind you, for every white kid that has the iq of the avg black kid (85) there is a black kid with an iq of 70. 70 iq is considered borderline mentally handicapped (retarded).
Sorry your thread didnt go the way you thought, nurturefag.
Nature matters much more than nurture.

Now blacks have the same oppurtunites as whites.

because so called "whites" are in fact in the process of muttification thus lowering their IQ, niggers are still retarded tho

>Whites got dumber
>Nigs learned how to use phones

It hasn't. You are cherry picking studies.

When they use black and not "African american" they can add all the African migrants (e.g. Nigerians) that are within the 5-15% of the highest IQ and skills, who often were able to be good students ect. from their whole native country.

Easy Hispanic, Arabs and Indians are often counted as white in Us studies. They do have a lower IQ than european whites and they are becomeing a bigger percentage of the white category. So in comparison white IQ is dropping if compared to black IQ, but not because blacks have become smarter or European whites have lost IQ points. Sage

One drop rule. Any mutt child of a darky and a white or Asian person is bound to be slightly smarter than a full nigger, but they're counted as black.

Because government no longer tests IQ as widely as before. Because TIS RAYCISS!

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

Whites and black breeding into each other's gene pools.

Hispanics often counted as white.

"black" americans are actually mutts and they have a bit higher iq

Attached: 1521070888401.jpg (1324x792, 282K)

>be amerimutt
>black dad fucked my white mom and left, creating the mutt that I am
>be a little more intelligent than your average nigger
>still look black and identify as black because i get oppression points and easy college entry
>wow, look, negros IQ gained 5 points!

That list is not accurate. Lyn and vans 2005 study had germany the netherlands and poland at the top of europe, which makes sense bc their engineering is the best in europe.

Attached: 14141559-C7A8-410F-B837-DB111E3899D4.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I guess millions of refugees and people fleeing the invasion takes a toll on IQ.

>USA's skin tone is slightly darker than all the rest
I hate it

el monstruo

racemixing. Half-blacks are still counted as black. Low tier mexicans are counted as whites.

Say what now?

Attached: 1522038145306.png (632x480, 30K)

Add sub-saharan africans to the mix. American niggers are mixed with european dna, as this idiotic slave owners though it would be a good idea to rape them.

>black-white IQ gap has closed by about a quarter since 1972?
Is this only in the West or around the world?

All the stupidest blacks probably aborted all their kids.

Attached: Feminism_Juice.jpg (2888x1925, 653K)

This, those who would willing oblige to such a test would either have confidence or delusion in their ability. So it's nowhere near a true measure of anything where it would only attract a certain type of person.

Nobody who studies this ever said environment plays no factor at all. Obviously with the reduction in lead paint use, and access to better nutrition we'd expect to see some improvement over time. It's your side that refuses to accept that IQ is at least 50% heritable, and you think every difference is because of environment. If environment was the sole factor, then explain why black kids from upper income families still score worse than their white and Asian counterparts, and why black children adopted into middle to upper class white families score worse than their white and Asian counterparts?

why do you guys congratulate niggers for being close to stander? are they so fucking horrible you must congratulate them like you congratulate a retard for eating soup with out his floaties on?

I would prefer to try to find out how do we increase people's IQ. but I would guarantee if they develop that groundbreaking Medical Technology the elites would withhold it from the people like Brave New World

Attached: 18765784_1829070937420449_2915830221886473386_n.jpg (492x960, 54K)