>s3
>volume 20
>virtual on
>hentai
> new manga series
> kamikoto

Himegami spin off soon lads

unironically okay with this

How often does Kamachi write the Index,BS,HO,ZW crossovers? What month was that last one released?

Reminder that Purple and Touma are the patrician end game ship.

That it is, friend.

Popes should not be this sexy.

I'm down for a Himegami spin off due to how irrelevant she is sadly. Would her series be classified as Magical or Scientific since she's a Gem though? Also Tsuchi spin off hopefully soon.

>you will never plunge your face deep into Kanzaki's nether regions
why even live

What's the deal with her relationship with him anyway, does she just want to repay her debt or does she secretly want to do lewd shit?

Reminder that Saten and Touma are the patrician end game ship.

Seeing Saten so depressed in that cover of Called Game is heart wrenching, Satouma soon.

>when thor calls mikoto miko chan
holy shit yes

Can't believe that this series is a huge part of my life for a whole decade now.
I hope the ride never ends.

She really does just want to repay her debt. Tsuchimikado is the reason behind anything that might be confused as romantic tension. Kanzaki is completely oblivious to things of a romantic/sexual nature.

She's too sexy to be so oblivious, it's not fair.

It all ends when you die. Good luck.

>flopdex

Reminder that Yuriko and Touma are the patrician end game ship.

>Kamijou (You) shipping himself with every girl including those with zero interest with him
There really isn't a more pathetic sight.

>5 to 10 more manga spin offs later
>20 more volumes for the Book of Law
>Raildex Anime Project
>More meme crossovers
>I hope the ride never ends
AAAAAAAAAAA

The last one was back in February I think.

Be careful what you wish for.
But yes.

This taste is incredible

>Series introduces a new girl
Wow can't wait for them to do X with Touma!
>People discuss crossover ideas
I want to see X girl from another series with Touma!
>Character that has nothing to do with Touma gets mentioned
Man they'd really be great with Touma!
Is there a more embarrassing group of individuals than self-insert fags? Why are there so many of them in these threads?

Thor bullying Touma and Othinus soon.

>Himegami fighting monsters with infinite Mana and life force.
Yes, please.

>tfw MP was right all along.

with miko chan?

>He doesn't realize that people are shitposting

>implying Mikoto will be going to England when she will be joining Coronzon in Academy City

>Izzard will never come back as an ally and mend his relationship with Himegami

A Nee-chin is the only thing that could heal his soul.
I am ready for the doujins although I imagine there's going to be a lot of Knight Leader and Aqua NTR ones.

He's still alive, no?

>Izzard
>alive

Can literally replace Touma for Mikoto and get the same results.And I don't believe there is many anons self-inserting as Mikoto, excluding all the retards answering they actually do because memes.

We're way past that stage. Most people here are autistic enough to unironically believe in pretty much everything they post.

i mean fuck, if i could be mikoto or her friend id do it

In the most technical sense, that's true. Would be fun if he and Himegami met and they don't recognize each other.

>people expect the main character to be the one with the most interactions
Shocker isn't it

>“So this time it’s the Forgotten God. It’s kind of sad. Lovecraft used him as reference material, but the fiction and nonfiction got mixed together so badly his original form was completely forgotten! Didn’t people also decide there was a connection to Crowley, so they stopped all research into this Magic God’s historicity?

So was he the reall Ctuhulu? How much do people's beliefs effect magic gods?

In other news water is currently the wettest substance on planet Earth

Knight Leader is the true end game

I hope DB would sell Knight Leader neckties during S3.

Not much, apparently, or Othinus would have had a penis.

Magic and science are the same thing user

People's beliefs create methods to become magic gods, they don't affect them since MG could proably rewrite their own "religion" or even what it means to be a magic god.

Did knight leader rape accua

Othinus did have a penis for a while. She just decided it was more fun to have kids than make them apparently

You misunderstand, user. Stiyl is a certified killer. Izzard did bad things to Stiyl's beloved Index. Izzard is also kind of an heretic, what with the whole slaughtering England's knights. Stiyl is also, coincidentally, an executioner for the Anglican church. Do the math.
This is, of course, assuming he wasn't outright eaten by dragons.

I distinctly remember Stiyl saying that he "killed" him by altering his appearance and erasing his memories.

My theory is stiyl made up the story so touma wouldn't worry about having eaten a guy.

Othinus used to be a male but you know how mythological Gods work, they can change their gender and be on the receiving end as well
>Tfw Othinus becomes a man again and starts raping Touma
Wheeeee

>Didn’t people also decide there was a connection to Crowley, so they stopped all research into this Magic God’s historicity?

I bet Coronzon did this

>You do what you love untill you die.

Iam okay with this.

>Implying she didn't do this already

Considering othinus dresses like a stripper and is a girl 24/7 it seems pretty clear she likes receiving more.

What made Odin want to take the dick though..?

Watching frigg take care of her children probably

Was lora blacked by coronzon

Drank too much dead men semen and used too much womanly magic. Decided one day not to change back

The big question is, was Othinus a girl from the very beginning? Or he was a man first?

girl first in real life

Trans

WE NEED A DOUJIN NOW

The legends seem proof enough that on one phase she was a guy. She says they're what persists between world's. The real question is was she a girl before or after the dozen kids she had

Gross.

>Thor and Mikoto become the endgame pairing

Be nice to her

>Mikoto, I have to do this
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Touma gets Mikoto pulled away from him
>fukou da
>Touma is dead
>saved the universe or some stupid shit
>mikoto is crying
>Hey mikoto chan
>Touma..?
>its actually thor
>but she believes it nonetheless
>out of desperation, fear, hopelessness or any other reason

>Meganekko
No.

Kazakiri is cute, I want to ask Touma and Aleis-tan for her hand in marriage.

>Thor and Mikoto tour the world as a duet called AC/DC

>implying touma dying is the only way this is plausible
>othinus wins the owl
>introduces friend to this lonely autists
>remembers him and Thor uses his winning positions to tame the lightning

>this autism

lmao

kamikuro never, kamikoto forever

>tame the lightning
>not ride the lightning

nigkoto soon

That's how you do it. Ride the lightning like a bucking bronco until she's into it

You remember correctly, except it's obviously a lie. Either dragons ate him, or Stiyl finished the job and lied to Touma about it.
There's no way they'd let what is basically a god run rampant.

why do the mikoto like butts?

>can’t even get kamikoto digits

Kamikoto is low energy

Ask thor

why do the mikoto like the butt???

Didn't Izzard also lose his magic?

baggy socks in s3 or no?
i'm thinking 60% chance none

Could you stop spamming the same pictures and same lines of text? Talk about the fucking series, or atleast bring up a topic about Mikoto that can be discussed if you absolutely must. Like where you think he character is going, whether or not she’s babalon, etc.

For fucks sake, if you actually give a fuck about a Mikoto than atleast put in some fucking effort to talk about her.

No time has passed in universe. I'll be shocked if the designs arbitrarily change

Mikotofags are braindead, more news at 11.

top 3 of annoying things in /raildex/

>kamikoto poster
>nigger poster
>S3 begging

They don’t actually care about Mikoto and just want to piss people off with shitposts. The real Mikotofans are embarrassed by such faggotry and don’t want to be associated with them.

t. An actual Mikotofag

>its all one guy doing x

i want to smell her butt

>S3 begging

Do you mean the people who constantly ask for news about season 3? Because otherwise, there is no begging, just satisfaction in our victory.

me too

Just shipfaggotry in general. Even ironic ones.

Because he suppressed his memories. We can fix that in real life, nevermind using AC tech or magic. He may also just stumble on something magic related triggering a full recovery. Or hell, just rediscover the method he used the first time because he still has a lingering interest in alchemy.
Just mind wiping him and leaving him free is an incredibly idiotic idea even by church standards.

>t. one guy
Divide and conquer strat now?

>you lived long enough to see Mobile Poster become completely trivialized

What a fucking year