Well this is interesting

well this is interesting

Attached: almonds-status=activated.png (1460x1422, 110K)

Doesn’t really seem interesting at all, actually.

the statement has nothing to do with the plots

Is this per capita or overall? Per capita is what matters.

fuck you

it's annual GDP growth rate %. as demonstrated countries without expanding demographics are stagnating or growing at a minimal rate (Poland) while even juggernaut economies such as Germany are experiencing healthy GDP growth.

> it's annual GDP growth rate %.
so it doesn't mean a shit, bunch of stock numbers change because of printed money while productivity keeps drying out slowly.
> juggernaut economies such as Germany are experiencing healthy GDP growth
see the previous point.

How exactly is immigrants coming in affecting these numbers and not money printing banks?
You're lying sack of shit OP, and don't understand anything from economy.

>You're lying sack of shit OP,
so verifiable statistical data is lying, gotcha

>and don't understand anything from economy.
says the guy who thinks GDP growth is *bunch of stock numbers change because of printed money while productivity keeps drying out slowly.*

speaking of productivity, since 1st quarter 2014 Sweden's export has been steadily increasing. just 4 years ago Finland, Norway and Denmark exported more goods than Sweden while in 4th quarter of 2017 Sweden exported more goods than the remaining Scandinavian countries (adjusted for population size). Needless to say Germany outpaced Poland as well.

wow OP next you'll tell me that India and China have a high GDP

you're comparing dissimilar countries/economies
you're comparing different economy indicators
regardless German economy outpaces both of these countries (they average around 2% annual growth rate, while German growth rate is slightly larger), comparing Swedish growth rate is unfair since it's quite a bit smaller economy and thus has more impetus and flexibility allowing for stronger growth rates. unless you've adopted stifling economy policies like neighboring countries, in which case you actually don't achieve much economy wise

my point is that GDP growth on its own doesn't mean something is a good thing
there are many other factors that should be looked at

such as? the export boom? the low unemployment numbers? the trade balance? the stability of domestic currency? but sure you can go with vague whattaboutism statements since you can't back it with verifiable, empirical data.

oh i don't know, how about the fact that these migrants have a higher crime rate and that these crime rates only go up for each generation of immigrants?

not everything is about money you materialistic retard

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Do not respond to bait threads. Drown them in pills.

Attached: Double Standard Myth.jpg (746x378, 167K)

Attached: Comming backlash.png (1296x6328, 905K)

Attached: Beaver on self-sufficency.png (1896x1752, 1.56M)

>my feels matter more than objective facts
ok reddit

>Indisputable facts
>most are far from facts, let alone indisputable
The fact that you're posting a 15th century fountain as 70AD structure speaks volumes.

the average german is not benefitting from this

Attached: wage growth.png (879x413, 57K)

It's as if having a lot of people fill in the lowest paying jobs reduces the overall year-on-year wage GROWTH. I love that you ignored the fact that high skilled and manufacturing jobs have featured prominent wages growth over the past 5 years, chiefly as a result of booming economy.

that chart i posted is all wages, retard

lol these khazar kikes are relentless

Attached: grmnterrindx.png (776x476, 27K)

You posted an average, brainlet.

Attached: OP.png (226x223, 7K)