Justice served for preschooler-drugging thots. Other implications?

usa.inquirer.net/10727/illinois-teachers-arrested-for-giving-kids-sleep-inducing-gummy-bears

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Daycare-Employees-Gave-2-Year-Olds-Laced-Gummy-Bears-to-Calm-Them-Down-for-Nap-Time-Police-475833283.html

Attached: IMG_20180327_163644.jpg (1080x1219, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/melatonin
dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/rate-of-babies-born-with-opioid-withdrawal-rising-at-alarming-pace/
journal-neo.org/2018/03/21/a-new-state-destroying-epidemic-is-sweeping-the-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pay attention

why was this illegal?

I think it counts as felonious assault because its technically a poisoning

melatonin is poison & has been proven to make birds infertile

>melatonin
>drug

yeah birds and humans are the same thing

MELATONIN IS PRODUCED IN YOUR BRAIN RETARD

Link umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/melatonin

A New State-Destroying Epidemic is Sweeping the US

Today we’re witnessing an unprecedented epidemic going rampant across the United States, and in spite of what Judge Robert Mueller and his Russophobe friends may tell you, it has nothing to do with Russia.

An ever increasing number of Americans are getting addicted to opioid drugs and officials have so far failed to somehow address this situation. According to official reports, more than 150 people die from drug overdose on the daily basis, which is means that drugs claim more lives each year than gun-related violence and road accidents. As for those who are behind this 21st curse that is plaguing America, one can find all sorts of practitioners and Big Pharma companies that believe that believe it’s okay to go around handing prescriptions for powerful painkillers to pretty much anyone, which exposes law-abiding citizens to drugs, making them addicted.

Melatonin isn't a drug, it's a natural hormone that helps you get to sleep

The estimated economic losses that the United States suffered in 2015 alone due to the extensive use of opioids, according to the Council of Economic Advisors, reached 504 billion dollars. The long list of problems associated with their extensive use of opioids that are medical drugs that are structurally similar to morphine has already affected the lives of 2.4 million Americans.

A special commission that was summoned to assist Donald Trump in evaluating how grave the situation with drug use in the US has recently become came to a conclusion that the US healthcare system is at fault. According to the preliminary report that this commission drafted, every three weeks the US loses as many people as it lost in the course of the 9/11 attacks. Furthermore, it was pointed out that strong painkillers are being prescribed to drug addicts for bribes or under the influence of various advertising campaigns about “effective and safe” drugs developed by the Big Pharma. Often those who are trying to get rid of their addiction are being screwed by insurance companies that may allow a person to spend thousands of dollars on painkillers, but would not cover a couple visits to an expert narcologist.

It’s clear that over the last two decades Americans haven’t started to experience more pain, yet the number of prescribed painkillers to them has quadrupled. In fact, they use well over 80% of all the legally manufactured opioids in the world.

Furthermore, almost half of young people who inject heroin claim they abused prescription opioids before turning to heroin, according to three separate studies cited by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

In Arizona alone the number of newborns suffering from drug withdrawal syndromes in just four years. This results in newborn babies coming into the world suffering from excruciating opioid withdrawal pains due to the rising rates of heroin and painkiller abuse nationwide. Among the short-term symptoms that those minors suffer include seizures, trouble feeding, excessive crying, diarrhea and rapid breathing. Yet, even the bitter suffering of their newborn kids and rising overdose death rates are not preventing Americans from using more prescription painkillers than ever before.

>sugar is fine
>melatonin is poison

I think getting parental consent to do such a thing is critical, but the charges they're facing are excessive.

The Daily Caller would state that (emphasis added):

Arizona is not the only state experiencing rising rates of NAS related to opioids. The Wisconsin Department of Health Services revealed the rate of babies born exposed to opioids more than quadrupled over the past decade. In Missouri an increase of 538 percent since 2006. Ohio is also experiencing rising levels of NAS, which are especially high in the Cincinnati region. Officials at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center report a 14-fold increase in the number of newborns suffering from heroin or other opioid related withdrawals since 2009 at hospitals in the Greater Cincinnati area.

According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 52,000 Americans died of drug overdoses in 2015 alone. That is an average of one death every ten minutes. Approximately nearly two-thirds of the fatal overdoses were from opioids, including prescription painkillers and heroin. Although the absolute death toll from opioids is greatest in big cities like Chicago and Baltimore, the devastation is most concentrated in rural areas. Among the victims one could find a lot of white middle-class men and women from suburbs and rural towns.

There’s no doubt that the opioid epidemic has its roots in the explosive growth of prescription painkillers. Between 1991 and 2011, the number of opioid prescriptions supplied by American retail pharmacies increased from 76 million to 219 million prescriptions. However, as the number of prescriptions kept growing, so was the potency of drugs Americans were taking. In 2002 one in six users took a pill more powerful than morphine, but this figure reached one in three users by 2012.

In early 2017, in an address to a joint session of Congress, the sitting US president vowed to end America’s “terrible drug epidemic”. By August, he was forced to admit that America is facing an unprecedented drug crisis. However, last October Trump reported no improvement of the catastrophic situation, while declaring a state of emergency in the US healthcare system.

By why Mr Trump’s pledge to end the scourge of opioid abuse in America hasn’t brought any visible results? That’s going to be the topic of yet another study of this author, as it is those who are profiting from this epidemics that are to be examined. And we are not talking about drug lords, but about respected members of society who sacrificed the health and lives of their fellow-citizens for a chance of obtaining super-profits.

Melatonin isn't poisonous. I could see diphenhydramine (Benadryl) being poisoning.

Sir, this is a drive-thru

>t. emu

Jfc you insufferable that shit the fuck up. This is about melatonin not opioids you dumb pig fucker.

>ywn be put to sleep and taken advantage of by a hot daycare worker

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860[1].jpg (461x500, 36K)

Who cares. That shit doesn't even work.

Nursing student here...

You're a fucking retarded. Epinephrine and Norepinephrine is naturally produced in your body, but if I gave you that shit willy-nilly (especially during a contraindiction) you're gonna have some problems that might even lead to death.

Also dumbass, what an adult can handle frivolously might not be what a child can handle... THAT'S WHY THERE'S AN ENTIRE SEPARATE FIELD OF MEDICINE CALLED PEDIATRICS.

Shut.the.fuck.up. make your own damn thread you stupid fuck. Melatonin isn't a "drug" you cunt

My body produces poopoo but I bet it would be bad if I started taking poopoo supplements orally

Attached: 1234567.jpg (230x335, 41K)

dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/rate-of-babies-born-with-opioid-withdrawal-rising-at-alarming-pace/

journal-neo.org/2018/03/21/a-new-state-destroying-epidemic-is-sweeping-the-us/

Getting drugged out like shit by the pharma kikes running around killing everyone.

Good goys.

No one gives a fuuuuuuck

Your brain also produces electricity. Maybe you should put your finger in a light socket.

That's why you die. So why the screaming. Die, and shut up. Mongrel.

>memeflag

you can literally give benadryl to a dog and it will be fine...it's even recommended at times

I don't see the problem here, melatonin is harmless and sometimes kids just won't fucking calm down and they keep up all the other kids who are trying to nap. These daycare workers aren't guilty of anything.

yet another jewish lie they indoctrinate into preschoolers.
poopoo and peepee are produced in your body and therefore its not harmful to put them back in your body.
in fact, some advanced military units are practicing this. they have a special poopoo and peepee recirculation system to supply themselves with water and fiber during long field operations.

Because giving someone "treatment" without consent is assault.

Not to mention they have no right giving medications to someone else's child, which is also assault.

>preschool teacher gives kids drugs to nap
>math teacher gives kids adderal to help them study
>psych teacher gives them acid
The specific drug isn't the problem. The problem is teachers drugging kids as they see fit.

>it's a natural hormone
so is estrogen

Middle one is my type. I wouldn't mind it if she roofied my toddler so long as I can eat out her ass while he's sleeping.

if a 3yo boy can sexually identify as a girl than you should be able to give melatonin to a toddler. hell its a lot safer.

the middle one its extremelly fuckable.

>Metatonin-naturally occurring hormone
>Estrogen-naturally occurring hormone
>Boy gets candy laced with estrogen
>It's not poisonous or dangerous
>Why was this illegal?
(you)

imbalances in natural hormones can be more devastating that many drugs.

So you're saying if you leave your kids in daycare, you'd be fine if they gave them estrogen?

Melatonin and Estrogen are not the same thing
(You)^2

who the fuck said anything about estrogen?

fuck the nap time police

Oddly, she is the oldest of the bunch. 32yrs old...

Dumb bitches try to sedate kids because they suck at their job.

Can I sue the hospital for being circumcised?

No because your parents consented. Until you are 18, your consent doesn't mean shit.

There are also specific cases where the parents consent doesn't mean shit either, like cancer treatment. The child MUST be treated regardless of if the child or parent want it.

Having your children in daycare and not at home with your wife is degeneracy and whatever happens to them is natural selection.

>melatonin

Oh, the horror.

Melatonin is an incredibly strong antioxidant and antioxidants boost testosterone, so everyone here should try it out. Better than onions for Test because the antioxidant properties are stronger. Does wonders for your circadian rhythm too.

Roll in for some waifu's lads!

Attached: jailfu.jpg (3628x6760, 3.76M)

roll

That's some shit you can buy at Costco, how the fuck is that poison? At best it's unlicensed dietary advice. Fuck the legal system.

It is wrong in a sense that they need at least parental consent to give a otc supplement to the parents children, but they should not get charges that serious. Melatonin is a chemical in the brain and aids in sleeping, if it was something else however that was a real otc drug like sleeping pills, then yes. The thing about melatonin is that the excess of what you take doesnt get you sleepier or more higer or toxic or anything. It only gives your brain enough of the melatonin that you are deficient in so you can have a better sleep schedule and aid.

eat 20 benadryl and see what happens.

>don't think about spiders.

its illegal to give any TODDLER any fucking supplement that is not the fucking parent you stupid worthless retarded liberal faggots. Certain things are indeed poisonous to toddlers due to their fucking size, you pieces of shit.

Rollin

roll

roll

rollerino!

I found this picture of her, she had a fatty past.

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x600, 130K)

Nanny statism.

It seems to be working fine for the germans

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Rollin them bones

rollin for wilda

>letting dumb roasties drug your kid so he sleeps

dumbfuck, kill yourself.

>Nursing student here...
Go on...
>You're a fucking retarded
Yep def a nursing student. Enjoy hating your choice of career and becoming jaded like every other nurse in the world.

roll'n

Attached: my waifu.png (116x249, 47K)

I have a bottle of melatonin gummy things. 5mg per. they're sold in stores.
I guess it's illegal for non-parents to administer vitamins, supplements, and medicines.

wait a sec Aspecia (70-72) is charged for removing a tattoo on abdomen? what the hell law is that

its just melatonin. I take that shit all the time

rollan

FUCKING BENADRYL SPIDERS
I did three benadryl by accident because I was half asleep and thought I did already, and I was hyper awake for 9 hours with time slowed down seeing spiders everywhere. I was dead convinved that there were bugs in my ears and under my balls. I also had the headache of a decade.

roolll

Oh huge surprise, even more white women are horrible mothers, providers, parents, and wives.

yeah I'm going to go ahead and take the Waifu-pill and the white race can go fuck itself. I'll raise my hapa kids right.

Attached: 3hpuvb6519o01.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

ROLLING

Melatonin really doesn't work if given in the day.

fuck it lets do this

>he doesn't watch Chinese webms

I got Gabrielle...who comes preinstalled with shrapnel in her face, so....yeah thats great.

Based Asian women

Attached: 1521839176430.jpg (500x529, 33K)

So does Dopamine, I guess by your logic there'd be nothing wrong with giving toddlers Heroin to knock out

rollin

You dumb white Knight roastie apologist

they were trying to turn the kids black

PLEASE no doubles, rolling for Kimberly

hot damn what a fantastic waste of a 911 and trips

Attached: 1502750891510.png (400x400, 186K)

kek

That’s melanin you fucking brainlet

>retards are actually defending roasties who would rather drug kids to make them sleep than actually doing their job and taking care of them

>melatonin
>Something commonly given to children to help them sleep
>i.e. naptime

Melatonin also inhibits melanin production. The Amerimutts are creating pale skinned agents to further subvert the white population.

Attached: 1515679369570.jpg (1071x1068, 763K)

you sound like the stoner fags and essential oil-huffers who are all "it's natural man, it's good for you"

roll

When I saw this thread a while back I thought it said melanin-laced gummy bears. Diabolical!