GREATEST

GREATEST

COUNTRY

ON EARTH

Attached: B2F63ACF-BF60-4EC1-91F6-DAC1182F9D56.jpg (750x890, 468K)

>half the jobs in the world pay 1 buck a day
wew

In my country I get fucking 3$ an hour :_;

>18
such an arbitrary number
starting salary at my company is 17/h, they just disqualified every newfag despite having very good jobs with above-average benefits and 7% bonus

>prices are constant the world over

t. Spanish “””””””economist”””””””

Attached: 898C272D-6A07-45EC-A34C-DE15FB14AB15.png (747x600, 140K)

f

NOT PERFECT, BUT STILL THE GREATEST EVER.

..Is that unreasonable?

>~$35,0000/year
>good

Thank god i don’t live in the midwest

Why do they always bring up Trump

What the fuck, isn't that a lot?

we're in Raleigh
i didn't mean good like well-paying because i obviously just said how much they get paid

i mean it's a good environment with mostly white people and very little actual work to do with lots of room for promotions
it's a GOOD JOB

>2018
>working
your fault anyway

Attached: img1211847_3a079077043f381e.jpg (700x700, 223K)

Minimum wage should be $0 an hour. sage brainlet thread.

there is a hierarchy... not everyone can be rich... reach for the stars and go work hard and get paid you lazy fucks

Attached: avghrwageus2015.png (845x378, 40K)

Wait, I thought most of the country was making minimum wage?

>trying to live in MA with 22k
kill me please

here in sacramento I earn 88k per year but god damn the rent and mortgages are ranging from 2200 to 3000.

>average
>median

Attached: kaki pully.png (689x795, 67K)

Wait wait wait
18 is median hourly wage?

Wtf am i doing with my life

>starting a job making $20/hr on Monday
Feels good man. Now I can start catching up on 4 years of back child support so I can see my ex-wife’s kids again.
Thank you Donald Trump

Attached: CA8AFA31-9DC5-4F89-86D4-60C4BB04AFCE.png (300x366, 218K)

what do you work as?

did. got sacked for the bosses family when it picked up. bat to the head very soon

>GREATEST
>COUNTRY
>ON EARTH
1 Assumes that is true (probably isnt)
2 20 bucks an hour is pretty good
3 Coca Cola, smartphone, Internet, the Computer. Yes, it's fucking true.

Nice meme fag, shill faggot

And every country in Europe, including the ones with higher standard of living, have rent that is literally half the price it is here in the US. Britcucks need not reply, your country is shit.

Half of this countries work force is women. How about these bitches stop working and find some guy instead.

I make 30k more than you and I still can't afford more than a shoebox studio. Fucking ridiculous.

feels good to finaly not be part of the

lmao, what kind of fucking loser are you? I earned more than that right off the bat and that pay was fucking shit still.

Title should read half of American workers too stupid or lacking in skill to make more than 18 dollars an hour. I made 170 grand last year crabbing and fishing and I have a GED and no college kek. I have over 600 grand saved up at 27 years old. I paid for my little brothers college and paid off my parents mortgage too.

I know a girl in an undisclosed country in Europe and she has a 1 bedroom apartment on $400 a month. She can afford it all by herself while attending university.

Literally everything is cheap in the US.

lmao this
I'm sitting here all hot shit with my 16/hr
Fuck

>I have a really shitty job that requires me to be away from home 24/7 and constantly put my life at risk

wow congrats user

Depends who you compare it to. I know lots of Europeans I've spoken to and all of their living expenses are literally a fraction of what it costs here in the US.

AMERICAN POVERTY IS EUROPE'S MIDDLE CLASS

Learn to swim pussy

Did they clap?

I'd like to transition from farming to fishing myself. From what I've read, they recommend relocating to Alaska and asking around for a Greenhorn opening, but that seems unrealistic and expensive.

enjoy paying rent.

inb4
>why do you even need $18/hour
and in the same breath
>capitalism isn't going to babysit you, only the strongest get the most money and they DESERVE it
How come Canadians get on average an extra 30k (in USD) income in a job Americans would barely scrape by on?
The entire world runs on capitalism.

You sound like a real pussy ass bitch. Crab fishing is some intense shit. Actual MEN crabfish and male boat loads of money doing it because they like the sense of danger and adventure they get from it. You must be one of those city folk that voted for her turn.

Take it to int or bant.
Here it is nothing more than off topic spam.
Otherwise enjoy the ban.

Attached: Dont Forget.jpg (579x636, 61K)

nurse in a small hospital. i cant get in to the big hospitals due to competitive market.

>wagecucks

Attached: 1494947323940.jpg (720x707, 66K)

>make $13/hr
>no possibility for a raise or promotion
>useless degree
>crippling student debt
>cheapest apartments for rent are about $800 a month which I can't afford while paying my loans off and making car payments

Attached: 1517613936258.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

Define "European"

Because I know in Britain and Germany they pay out the ass for housing, vehicles, electricity, petrol, etc.

asking "would you like fries with that" is not worth $15 an hour when entry level office workers are earning $13, sage

Well kicking out tens of millions of shitskins will certainly help drive up wages.

Even that KIKE Bernie understood that.

This

Attached: 1522154044095m.jpg (798x1024, 105K)

I'm from Kodiak Alaska, come here for salmon and halibut fishing but for crab go to Seattle. You won't get on a crab boat without experience so kodiak is your best bet. That advice is actually how a lot of people do it because greenhorns are unreliable and tend to only be good for one season. You could also make an ad on Craigslist saying your looking for work in fishing too. You'll get paid a quarter of what the other guys make the first year but if you come back a second season you'll get full pay and you'll always have a job.

Cool Reddit meme but I'm not lying

>How come Canadians get on average an extra 30k (in USD) income in a job Americans would barely scrape by on?
how come canadian homes on average cost an extra 12 million dollars [in USD] in a house Americans could scrape by on one job for?

Which is cheap as fuck. Sounds like you have it made.

Homer Alaska is is another place to loom for fishing jobs, forgot to mention that. We've had greenhorns quit in the middle of season and hired guys right off the docks who asked for work.

>the guy who scopes threads for people worse off than him so he can shitpost
most millenials are earning shit cause the economy is fucked

at least you're heterosexual

Join the military you faggot. 8 years and you get a sweet pension for the rest of your life.

I think 3000 dollars a month is minimum for semi comfortable life.

average rent prices between $1200 - $1800
minimum wages around $ 10 per hour
better to live in my car selling trinkets on the side of shopping plazas.

I'm 22 and I've been to a looney bin. not sure that'd be great.

my paycheck is 2400 and i choose to rent at 1350 because no way I'm paying 2200 - 3300 per month. How is 2200 cheap?

they only things come cheap are food and gas prices. still better than nothing.

t. /r/conservative

>make 14.65 per hour
>im a tier 1 helpdesk tech
>during my shift i wear the hat of application support tech, tech 2, tech 3, systems and network tech, the only thing i dont fuck with is security
>coworkers that make 2.5 times as much as i do, boast they don't have anything to do
>constantly getting shit on by management
Its either this or I drive an hour away and make 18 dollars an hour. Atleast I get unlimited OT here, which has been netting a wage closer to an average 18.50/h while staying close to home.

I, like many people who are earning shitty wages, need to find a way to develop a valuable niche. So, Im studying for my CCNA exam and already understand some concepts that my 20-years senior peers don't comprehend.

If youre making shitty wages its noones fault but your own. With a little effort and a little ambition you can go far.

$18 is spectacularly high by world standards, you fucking retard

1200 is the mortgage on a new 2000 sq ft home in a nice neighborhood

Kek
>Median here is barely 2$\h

I've heard that mental hospitals vary in quality a lot. I know people that went to ones with actual treatment and attempts at stabilization, though I've heard or read about others that were basically warehouses and were rather dehumanizing.

interpreted as half the work force isn't capable of doing a job that pays more than $18/hr.
I haven't been paid that low since I was 22.

You can make 40k and still be just fine. Live within your means. Stop living rich if you aren't.

Being capable of something doesn't mean people will hire you. Otherwise I wouldn't be stuck making $10/hour (which is minimum wage in my state)

This is true.

>here in sacramento I earn 88k per year but god damn the rent and mortgages are ranging from 2200 to 3000.
frog says its fucking hot in the pot, but too dumb to jump out.

$18/hr isn't bad if you live outside Commiefornia or the five boroughs of NYC.

>Literally everything

that's a funny way to say "junk food and video games"

I make $23/hr fresh out of college,

that's my graduate position salary, only going up

Catalonian spotted.

What did you major in?

>>no possibility for a raise or promotion
why? do you have the proper degree to be a crane operator? oh thats right, it doesn't require one and it pays very good.

>$18 = £12.70
>8 hours, 5 days
>annual £26416
>personal allowance £11500
>after basic tax rate (20%), you're left with £23432
>£23.3 take-home pay
You can live a get-by life with that. Not-so-shit place to live; not-so-shit food to eat; not-so-shit life to live. It's not middle, but it's certainly not bum-tier. Surely, you could get by with the same amount in $.

tfw 14k a year

I am, but not indepe or commie if that's what you were implying

Attached: neetcatalunia.png (2000x1333, 1.17M)

Can i make it if im 5'8 and 130 pounds? I dont give a fuck about work i can work my ass off and I learn quick. I just don't wanna be in LA making $13 /hr anymore. I have no kids nothing keeping me here, i can be ready to leave in 2 months

Pro tip: bumfuck, Arkansas is not the entire country

>most millenials are earning shit cause the economy is fucked
most of them refuse to work blue collar jobs.

>2018
>Working
You're a lazy wealth redistribution loving commie cucklord and you know it.

>I cant survive on 18$/h
The fuck?

>average rent prices between $1200 - $1800
not everywhere

I don't work cause I don't pay for gibs

Attached: 1488936816069.png (600x590, 324K)

10x5x18x52 = $46,800
Significantly over the poverty line

you could buy a house for half that amount.

Depending on your situation, whether you have children as a single parent, living situation, etc it would be pretty fucking hard to live on 18 dollars an hour as a parent. I make 14 an hour and live paycheck to paycheck. I could definitely make some lifestyle changes to save more money and I really should.

You receive gibs though more than likely.

They have it better than Russians :P

You don't work because you are a lazy bastard like the greeks.

... They don't. You can rent to buy a 4 bed 2 1/2 bath for $800/month. Do you even know how to conduct an ounce of research?

great post shell. I'll make sure to make a donation to your foundation as soon as possible

Attached: billionaireslanderz.jpg (2000x674, 286K)

I'm in Western NY. You can live like a king on $40K a year.

Pro Tip: Yes, it pretty much is. faggot

>implying 50 hours a week is standard.
>not accounting for overtime in your calculation
Never go full retard.

No, I'm living off my crypto stash. I'm looking into applying for a 400 eur gibs, to help the system colapse, not cause i need it

B- B- But I work out tho

Attached: 1491413820003.jpg (400x400, 33K)