Stephen Hawking is the most retarded person ever, here's my proof:

Stephen Hawking is the most retarded person ever, here's my proof:

>Live normally for like 20 years
>Literally forget how to move
>Doctors diagnosed him with ALS because he slowly forgot how to use parts of his body
>He outlived his two years by a long shot because he didn't really have ALS and never figured it out
>Revolutionize physics by saying a bunch of random shit so far out there that nobody would ever think of it
>Random shit turns out to be correct and you get hailed as the smartest man alive, and you're stupid enough to go with it and keep making up shit

Now tell me Sup Forums, is there a person who outdoes this retardation level? It couldn't be me; I still know how to move.

Attached: retard.jpg (900x506, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep. that's that flag

No. SH was a hoax to make space seem believable.

How do not know move no?

Yes

Maybe

Perhaps

Attached: hawking pepe.png (480x377, 85K)

the man in the chair is a surgically altered retard that isn't Hawkins and the computer is just linked up to puppeteers

At least put on a memeflag when you make a shit quality thread you make us look bad

>Revolutionize physics
Sounds like a retard to me.

Not to mention himself and Einstein have relativity and lightspeed fucked up.

>Now tell me Sup Forums, is there a person who outdoes this retardation level?

Yes, you.

The only thing the fucker "is" right now is dead.

If this is a shit quality thread, then can you prove my proposition wrong?

Stupid nigger forgot how to move. Fucking funny as fuck. All subhumans should be exterminated.

Attached: 1520625580426.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

Im stupid enough to do that.

ITT: Incels who never had sex angry that a man who can't even get his dick hard got more action than them

We are not angry we protect our virginity
Only stupid people get with roasties
Which proves my point about Hawking further

He was a chad turned cuck too.
>marries school sweetheart
>ditches that bitch for a nurse
Then
>nurse bullies and beats him
>dies alone with only his dying batteries to says his prayers

There is no outer space. The firmament above is the dome ceiling of our cage.

This is Hawking-Tier, as it's probably correct but also sounds like bullshit

So, a literal retard had more impact in life than you ever will?

Yeah but it's not my fault, Hawking was going nowhere as well if he didn't spout his retardation :(
That is to say, literally nowhere. After all, he can't move

His legs fell asleep while playing games on his computer for several hours, and he was so lazy that he never bothered to try to stand up and just assumed that he was paralyzed. Eventually his whole body fell asleep.

Been looking this meme for months, cheers mate
Won't be long before I have to hide it on a pen drive under my floorboards when they make possession of class B memes an imprisonable offence, but I'll still add it to my collection

His retarded shit isn't true. It's just retarded. In a few decades he'll be disproved. Science always refines itself.

This! So much this
If Hawking never shared his brilliant discoveries he would be completely unknown.

So lazy he forgot to breathe.
Just an all-around piece of shit.

Attached: what's a computer.jpg (450x450, 46K)

this board has really gone to shit

Do you disagree with my statement? I require a proper rebuttal, user

He's a lying piece of shit too: he says if it wasn't fir the NHS he "wouldn't survive", even though he has sold 50 million copies of "A brief history of time"

His sorry disabled ass cost the British tax payer a fortune, while he sat on a swathe of wealth that could have easily paid for his own health care.

The man was quite literally a parasite.

Oh fugg he's here!

Attached: check em!.jpg (700x512, 82K)

Fucking parasitic subhuman

You failed last week's math test, didn't you?

Attached: 78773669.jpg (337x506, 62K)

I think this means I am correct no questions

>be incapable of moving
>have children
>be incel
>have zero children

Almost

not as retarded as you.
he died in the mid 80's.
start looking up his pics then stare & compare doze toofs. that's a doppleganger. his hair changed colors too.
in short, no one lives that long w/als.

what kind of retard meme is this

STEPHEN HAWKING WAS A MORON'S IDEA OF WHAT A SCIENTIST WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE: he was the poster boy of the 20th century, a figure we could all point to and declare "Thank god the nazis didn't win the war, otherwise we would have lost a great genius like Stephen Hawking".

Nothing he did ever put food on the table, built anything lasting or was of any general benefit to humanity - most of his televised appearances involved talking like he was taking part in an episode of "The X Files", speculating about Alien invasions and the takeover of AI.

>Random shit turns out to be correct
Like what? Black holes aren’t even real. These aspies can keep writing down as many fucking complex equations as they want. It’s not science. There is no experimentation. Black holes and event horizons and hawking radiation and all this other unobserved nonsense are as real as unicorns and leprechauns and the jew god

He didn't have ALS you brainlet how do you think he lived
He just forgot how to move, literally

Attached: delayed-computer-laugh.jpg (400x460, 36K)

> He thinks there’s only one kind of motor neuron disease

He most likely didn’t even have ALS. It was probably a closely associated disorder but less lethal.

Attached: hitler-thumbs-up.jpg (300x428, 87K)

I swear you guys are Hawking-Tier brainlets, HE FORGOT HOW TO MOVE
THERE WAS NO DISEASE
REEEEEEEEEE

truuuueeeeeeeeeeee

only reason you're taking his side is because your country is full of brainlets and hawkins was your one bright spot and now it turns out he was PHONY

fine get lad

look it up.
he damn sure did you mongoloid.
that is a doppleganger.

Australian shitposting has been canceled, this is all the proof we need. It's over my dudes down under, pack it in.

Attached: 1471860365298.jpg (6064x6072, 1.54M)

Well obviously he would be diagnosed with ALS, what kind of doctor says that your apparent paralysis is because you forgot how to move? To a doctor, forgetting how to move and ALS look pretty much the same in terms of results

user do you know how taxes work?

wtf i hate black holes now

AUSFALIA BTFO YET AGAIN

What does Sandy hook have to do with space?

I know this is a slide thread but I got a good laugh. Forgot how to move lol

The biggest hoax is the fucking sky man. You look up, and space is RIGHT THERE. I swear, da Joos really outdid themselves with that one.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-----

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!
——————-
>MORE
https:// www.theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Is this supposed to be some kind of really shitty grugpost

All aboard the archive train
Now we lie in wait for a redditard

please stop you are embarrassing me.

>speculate random shit about the space and radiation like literally anyone can do
>get seen as a genius

The guy can't even wipe his own ass and we're supposed to take him seriously

Nice b8 m8

We were about to be peacefully archived till you fucked it up
Just fuck
On page ten at the final hour
You couldn't have just used sage?