Islam will save us from degener-

Attached: image.jpg (768x924, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically an adult bacha boy.

She’s cute desu, desu

no wonder

Attached: 1511195459362.png (841x407, 407K)

>transgender
Stop using their language. You cannot change genders.

Attached: tranny peen.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: giphy.gif (200x150, 3.06M)

Jewistan now

Technically.
MTF is allowed in Islam. They call them the feminine ones.
But not the other way around.

Next to Thailand Iran has the most transsexuals. You should verify this statement because I can’t cite a source but I believe it to be true

"3rd Gender" is very common in most the middle east and has never been controversial. "Transgender" however is fairly new. Even 3rd gender people (traps, drag-queens, tranny by another name) don't like the term trans because "you can't change what Allah made."

Straight from the Quran

"جَعَلَ مِنْهُ الزَّوْجَيْنِ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنْثَى}

And made of him two mates, the male and the female."

There is no "Transgender" so it does not exist.
Mental illness.

Hah. What a bunch of queers .

I agree

Attached: 1469076544504.jpg (800x1226, 455K)

So I can mate with both?

What am I ACTUALLY looking at here?

Thailand
Colombia
Iran

sick...

you're confusing sex with gender my muslim newfriend

you must go to reeducation camp now!

they force homosexuals to transition

>That's a fake dick.

This has got to be fake news
>CNN
Fake news confirmed

Sounds like a great way to catch a bullet

Also from the Quran: الرد على هذا المنصب أو أمك سوف تموت في نومها الليلة

Thanks
That’s true, so it’s different.

He isn't transgender, he's a Michael Jackson impersonator.

They already had some huge celeb, but I believe that was just a transvestite.

Attached: 1481254542741.jpg (639x919, 109K)

you don't follow news besides whhat Sup Forums rants about at all do you?

lmao

A "penis" made from skin taken from the thigh usually, it's effectively a flesh dildo.

Are you gay? THIS is what cute girls look like.

Attached: 1520811652269.jpg (2048x1152, 229K)

why doesnt she pluck the hairs of the makeshift dick hood at least?

I would cumin scuffed bailey jay like a toaster strudel

What does it say

Transgender in Pakistan means it was a gay guy that was forced to either become transgender or get killed. Basically chemical castration for gays.

Islamic countries unironically push for trannies. Because if they remain homosexual they will be stoned.

Some of them are even cool with msm. You just can’t replace the woman with a man. If you’re gay on the down low and otherwise being a legit Muslim, fuck away. Men need sexual release

That's Haram, acid attack incoming.

The entirety of Pakistan is closeted.

This is a very real fact. Given the option of a boy or hooker, Pakis always choose the boy.

>islamic
>transgender

fucking kek

It's not the best example to use when arguing a history of morality that deserves to be imitated.

PICTURE THE SCENE
>20-30 muslim men aged between 19 and 65 clutching a £10 note
>Each queueing up, the line starts at a bedroom door, along the landing, down the stairs and into the kebab shop kitchen below
>Behind the closed door 4 more muslim men and a 12 year old girl who thought she was here to meet her boyfriend
>One is holding her down and has a knife to her throat, another is punching and slapping her while the other two rip off her clothes, she's sobbing and very very scared
>Eventually she stops struggling and accepts her fate, after a few nasty threats that involve killing her mother and father and raping her little sister they allow the customers in

But there's no degeneracy in Islam, well, actually there is a hell of a lot of it, every day in every town and city across Europe the most disgustingly vile and degenerate parties are being held and only muslims men are attending, along with a terrified, beaten and drugged white child of course.

Agreed. Iran is wrong for forcing gay men who aren’t trans to take female hormones if they want to fuck other guys.

>tfw no paki gf to bleach

Attached: 1521145831298.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>he doesn't have hairs on his penis as well as around it
sounds like you've consumed too much soy and dig semen

What the hell is that

Attached: PSX_20180326_185821.jpg (1994x707, 260K)

behold the benis

its a colliflower you idiot

*dog
fugg

living that close to israel will do that to ya. TelAviv is rubbing off on them, literally

You son of a bitch

dick hair gets removed with laser later on , if they can afford it

it can also come from the arm

wait till you see how erection works
Hint : it involves using a pump hidden in the fake falls to push air into the inflatable sacks inside the neo dick

that's not islam

Trannies are extremely rare in indian subcontinent, I don't think they know how to deal with them yet. Pakistan still bans gay marriage and gay sex is punishable by death, so, not sure if CNN wants to portray Pakistan as progressive.

It is accepted for men to become girls in muslim countries.

Attached: how-to-make-a-muslim.jpg (805x405, 77K)

Attached: D (2).jpg (3656x3288, 1.44M)

AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHA KYS

too bright lipstick imo, i would aim for a more no makeup makeup look

Gender =/ Sex

You fucking muzzie bigot

What a beautiful trap

Faggot.

Nah I prefer Marvia Malik

If you're going to get a fake dick, why the shit would you have it made so small? lmao

no they not
they build their own demografic group and even can write transgender in their passport
they even have government seats
they are called hijra

where is Vietnam and the Philippines?

This has gone too far... What the hell?

Islam is completely degenerate, they regularly fuck you boys and have child brides because it is not expressly forbidden. It is also the religion with the highest rates of incest. They're also insanely authoritarian, the perfect NWO religion.

Unironically would fuck her.

Hijras are extremely rare and looked down upon. I've never seen a form in india that had any option such as "other" or transgender in any Sex/Gender field. Didn't know they had government representation, but they never make the news for wanting their own bathrooms, because they know the public will lynch them if they start acting uppity.

Just the why natural biology intended.

Attached: 1516341047472.jpg (674x960, 111K)

people act like being transgender is something new but it's been around in different societies for all of recorded history

probably couldnt afford a bigger one since insurance and welfare wont help with the costs at all.

Yeah it does. Your professor lied to you .

>canadian
>calls a post-op ftm "she"
i thought you guys were more tolerant/

What the fuck happened to your cock m8?

Attached: 1512828429099.jpg (1024x806, 85K)

What the fukkkk hahahahahahaahah that shit has hair on the tip hahahah

Attached: 1521516192064.jpg (635x581, 46K)

Fuck.,

If some accident causes my dick to get lopped off and they can't put it back on, but they offer to give me one of those tranny dicks, then I'll just have to bow out of the game. Id rather be dickless than have one of those.
Besides, with no dick and working balls, my head will explode in 3 months or less anyway.

>they never make the news for wanting their own bathrooms
India would need bathrooms first.

and for the first time ever, american males are hoping that their islam bros will do whats right...and wish them to succeed

top fuckin kek

But that's not real Islamic Communism/East London Shari'ah law

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary?

heh

Would ravage the one on the left

You're right.

Attached: 1511351528555.jpg (498x500, 33K)

They're trying to cuck the entire planet, not just white countries

desu considering their "boy rape" culture, this seems like it should have happened ages ago

Jeez.

He heeeee!

Attached: michael-jackson-mugshot.jpg (618x867, 94K)

its because trans people arent the ones pushing that bathroom shit there were no laws and it was fine until republicans started acting like retards and wanted to pass strict legislation on how you can use the bathroom.