So, he lied?

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-floats-idea-that-pentagon-will-pay-for-border-wall/

Gotta love it when a politician says shit just to get elected. Then his voters and supporters look like idiots for believing another politican.

Gg Trumpfags, you lose.

lul

Attached: 13.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

Anyone who actually believed Mexico would pay for the wall was kidding themselves.

Many people didn't care about Mexico paying for it, they just wanted a fucking border wall and have since Bush.

The wall will be built, and Mexico will pay for it.

Gg retard, enjoy your ban

>no dick

meh

Nowhere did anyone say Mexico was gonna pay directly out of pocket. Anyone who thought that (liberals, Mexicans) is a fucking idiot who believes whatever they hear on tv.

Stop it.

Lmao so he lied about having Mexico pay for it and you still think he hasn't lied about building a wall in the first place? Lolol. Gullible.

Why dont dems help fund the wall by taxing money sent to mexico up until the value of the wall is collected?

Do dems want us to pay instead of mexico? So i guess its on them.

LMAO i no rite xDDD

But seriously, enjoy your ban.

Lol there's videos of his political rallies having his audience yell "MEXICO" when asking who's gonna pay for it. Truly in denial, fool.

>those tits

Attached: 1295496129549.jpg (306x425, 26K)

>Taxpayer dollars pay for the wall
>Hurrrrrr Mexico is paying for it!

If you want to do the mental gymnastics of imposing tariffs to offset a trade deficit in order to "build the wall" with "Mexican money" then so be it. But Mexico isn't directly paying for it. And as far as I know, our trade deficit with Mexico hasn't been balanced yet.

They're pretty awful.

He didn't say Mexico would pay for it up front did he? Oh, and Schumer has threatened to sue to stop Trump from using pentagon funds for the wall, why would he do that?

disgusting I hate drumpf now

Mate this is pathetic, who put you up to this? Reddit? Sargon? Her Majesty's Force of Loyal NEETS?

That roast

OP here.

Reddits for fags GTFO

Trump's just an idiot and I wanted to see how clueless Trump supporters are. And I can find out through a couple of em who posted. Lolol

and when he said the wall was gonna be built, we all knew it meant repairing some chainlink fence in two years of his term. and that defending gun rights meant actually curtailing gun rights via stricter background checks and bump stock ban. and that salary growth didn't actually mean salary growth for teamsters, construction workers, tradesmen, etc. and repeal and replace meant some weird ass limbo that neither got repealed fully and definitely not replaced

Thats an ugly vagina and some shit fake boobs

Because Schumer is a terrible senator. He’s has been our state’s (NY) senator for 20 fucking years. I wish he would just fucking leave. We need term limits but that another topic.
At every turn Schumer is there to capitalize on chaos and heartaches. And at every turn is there to stop any progress of us citizens and taxpayers. He only ever shows up when there is something in it for him.
I have never seen him to anything but harm for our great state of New York. I wish we can oust him. Too bad we don’t have guns in the city so we can’t revolt and make him resign.

>he actually thinks trump said Mexico would write us a check

Lmao they’ll pay for it in several different ways, none of which will involve voluntarily handing the money over.

reproted

When did I talk about a check? Love
You're flipping around my words to make me look stupid. When infact you fucked up cuz you voted for a literal retard.

>wall gets built
>Niggers and spics get thrown out
>Republicans lose
O I am laffin

Lmao this retard still thinks we won’t get Mexico’s funds

I don't know why you're getting so butt ravaged bud. There's nothing pathetic about my comments. If you seriously think Mexico is going to be putting any amount of their money into paying for our wall, aside from us enacting tariffs on them to offset a trade deficit, then you're fucking kidding yourself. You got bamboozled, quit being a nigger. I support the wall you dumb fuck.

Oh fuck you asshole, i'm on nofap. You unmitigated cunt

Then do tell how this is going to occur sir? The only option proposed thus far is tariffs.

You can remain on nofap. This is not fap worthy.

Lmao this retard thinks the wall is actually gonna be built. I love it.

You need to steal another country resources.

I vote for Canada.

America give Mexico 300mill worth of aids every single fucking year.

It will be built.

Just not with funds from Mexico. And until anyone can offer up an idea of how Mexico would pay for it aside from the tariffs I've already brought up you have absolutely no say on who is or isn't stupid.

>300 million
>wall is estimated to cost 15-20 billion

Yeah that will surely pay for it.

1.6 billion to start a wall is great the first year, he has 7 more years to go lol.

i would donate directly if it were possible

It's just about as much, if not more than what Bush got Congress to accept during his term to build the fence. They abandoned the project though because funding was getting way too expensive and it was nearly impossible to build without cutting into National Parks and upsetting surrounding ecosystems. At least that's what they said. Pft.

Alright pal. Keep crossing your fingers. It's been a year and all Trump could come up with is the Pentagon paying for it. And that ain't happening. So gg.

>not building an indestructable wall 10 feet into mexico, making mexico pay through land

He'll find a way. Even if he can't get it done at least he's fucking vehemently trying. You have to at least give him that.

>If you build the wall your enemies win

>lul

Attached: plebbit_tire2.jpg (314x314, 57K)

No I'm not gonna give him that. Cuz if this were another situation where Obama would have promised something and lied about it (which he has and did), the right would be up in arms right about now.

So, I'm not gonna give him anything for just trying. Fuck Trump. He's a cuck.

this is a perfect solution
in fact the over inflated military budget should be used for housing as well

Obama promised plenty of shit he never even ATTEMPTED to do though.

Juarez delenda est

Attached: 850b218e79d0404910ef19716195efdc--jeffrey-donovan.jpg (736x312, 21K)

Untrue. There were many things he tried to pass through Congress and Congress straight vetoed the shit out of him. So, it wasn't his fault 100% of the time when Congress is like what? 90% Republican?

I mean they shut the govt down in 2014 ffs. And the Dems did the same shit in not too long ago.

Regardless, he's not our president so that he can try to do things, he's our president so he can get shit done. But he can't cuz Trump is a beta cuck.

Besides, the money we use on the wall, shouldn't it be used to fix the Veterans Affairs? Or fund schools? This is the same problem when bush invested too much into the military.

Obama, Bush and Trump are all liars and decievers. Just cuz he said some shit you like doesn't change the fact that he's no different the two former that were mentioned.

Trump for Israel interest anyways. That's why I don't like him/ I'm assuming you're a democrat?

Yeah you're from Reddit bud. You ain't fooling non one. Fuck off.

That's cute that you would assume I'm Democrat. I'm not. Thanks for trying tho.

And I barley use Sup Forums AT ALL and I still use Sup Forums more than Reddit. I probably go to Reddit once every six months lol. But again, nice try.

I bet you believe the Holocaust didn't happen, right? Lol.

I bet you wear large black boots, dusters and you shave your head bald huh? Good stuff.

>Or fund schools?

Yep, you're a cuck. We expect trump to do his best to fulfill campaign promises. There are too many cuckservatives and they're the one who are getting in his way.

You're making the most asinine fucking points dude. No one cares about who was the better President. You're sitting here saying a wall will never be built when Trump has already had prototypes built and is constantly trying to come up with a way to get it passed. He is very serious about it.

Pretty much this. I think he needs to focus on term limits now so that these shit cuckservatives can be voted out at least by the time his next term has two years left.

I don't care who pays for it as long as it is built. That is all that matters.

Ye same problem obama had.

Idk how redirecting taxes and focusing on fixing up inner City schools and schools in general is a cuckish thing to say.

You care morr about immigrants than you car about our own people. That my friend seems a bit weak to me.

WOW NEAT THREAD /LEFTYPOL/

Attached: 1520986964965.jpg (400x478, 43K)

And you missed my point entirely. I'm not talking about who the better president was. I'm stating quite the opposite. I'm trying to convey the point that they're actually all the same. Obama, Bush, Trump, Clinton.... All the same. And if you believe anything that comes out they're mouth, well then.. to be put simply, you're retarded.