It has now been confirmed. The kike David Hogg was NOT at the school during the shooting

It has now been confirmed. The kike David Hogg was NOT at the school during the shooting.

squawker.org/politics/exposed-david-hogg-admits-he-was-at-home-during-parkland-shooting/

dailypresser.com/david-hogg-admits-he-wasnt-at-school-during-parkland-school-shooting/

Attached: 25as5p.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37zoQLgqEy0
washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservative-blog-redstate-corrects-report-doubting-marjory-stoneman-douglas-student-david-hogg-whereabouts-during-shooting
politifact.com/florida/statements/2018/mar/27/blog-posting/david-hogg-not-school-during-shooting-s-fake-news/
snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-on-campus-rumor-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw
youtu.be/JSVa7nqQPiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wut

He never said he was there.

aww yiss

time for more libtard salt

Attached: IMG_0162.gif (440x300, 1001K)

> Editor’s Update:Upon further review, it has come to our attention that the CBS segment was intentionally released out of context. The statements made by Hogg in the video were in reference to hisreturningto the school that evening to conduct interviews.

He gave a interview stating he could hear his classmates screams

This dude is cia

The day of the shooting he claimed to be just outside the school when the shooting started

He did say he was there. He said he heard the gunshots, told the teacher to shut the door, and then heard the fire alarm.

youtube.com/watch?v=37zoQLgqEy0

Attached: 65462373234.jpg (458x413, 51K)

FFS stop spamming this fucking disinfo you fucking nigger
washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservative-blog-redstate-corrects-report-doubting-marjory-stoneman-douglas-student-david-hogg-whereabouts-during-shooting

David Zog

maybe, maybe not... but it's real easy to identify a liar's eyes when you spend of time in this world...

...and this little shitter speaks with his eyes and the message I'm getting is "I'm full of shit".

Attached: 1519660244457.gif (446x510, 921K)

Maybe so but then it's interesting that NYT is doubling down on the narrative that he WAS there.
>The bike trip was described in a Vox article written in February. It indicated that Mr. Hogg had been at school during the shooting, as widely confirmed by many news organizations. He had left campus and then rode his bike back that evening to interview classmates.

Attached: 1522170891775.png (500x477, 260K)

that's right. that hogg is a god damned liar!

Yes he was, you guys are taking an out of context clip in reference to 6 hours later. Stop posting this you look like retards

har-har, great old meme you digged up from the pre-08' era fellow user... perhaps you could interject on the subject matter instead of your usually routine where you subvert and run?

You are one of right? You posted an meme, that should mean something?

Why is shart Sup Forums so obsessed with this mutt? It’s pretty clear why he and gen z support gun control and it’s that they’re not white

Attached: gk.jpg (900x875, 81K)

My bad
Pretty far outside apparently
Jeez.
I wish I could read that article. Sounds like the timed is trying to pull a fast one

I hope Russia isn’t trying to destroy all our institutions

No he just filmed himself in a closet during the shooting. Fuck off kike, you fucked up. That kid will be Seth riched soon

politifact.com/florida/statements/2018/mar/27/blog-posting/david-hogg-not-school-during-shooting-s-fake-news/

Link to the filming?

He’s a CIA journalist intern assigned to this school. They have them everywhere. CIA basically owns CNN. This guy is like 25

It really doesn't matter either way. At best he was saying. "As soon I heard it was shooting I hopped on my bike, pulled some sick bunny hops over the corpses of my classmates, and began my quest to become a famous journalist."

Yes he did, he said he was in AP bio class and heard shots going off

'Sandniggers pullin trigers
ya it's somethin to see
they may be ignorant savages
but they're workin for me'-- Moonman Hogg

Oy Vey!

Freshmen were shot, have you heard from any of them? Nope.
These kikes are all seniors, were in a different building and probably didn't hear a single shot.

Like honestly, where are the actual witnesses? Surely some people saw some die? Right? Or is all just fake? Where are all the freshmen from multiple classes that witness people dying? Where are the teachers who say the gunman?

You guys are dipshits. I don't like this opportunistic little faggot but at least get your facts straight. Buying into this horseshit makes you look stupid.

snopes.com/fact-check/david-hogg-on-campus-rumor-hoax/

The logic of that article is so dipshit stupid.

>conspiritards think it was fake because of two conflicting stories
>it was not fake because he said the new story is the true one.

Attached: hoggscreen.png (1154x609, 1.69M)

Lol nobody cares kid

Politifact has been caught repeatedly lying and spreading disinfo and has refused to redact or remove information.

He probably was the second shooter.

Attached: 1507342103699.png (370x547, 355K)

Baltimore broke as hell, going to go bankrupt, but was able to find money to bus 1000s of students to the march

>snopes
Go back to your comfy discord you shilling faggot.

lol snopes???? SNOPES????

you fucking idiot

you obviously dont know the backstory about snopes

real funny that you consider this authoritative on your life

get fucked idiot

Then how come once he heard about the shooting, he hopped on his bicycle and rode to school like 3m away i believe. Its confirmed on video faggots!

Attached: image.jpg (810x1024, 244K)

They're going to make bacon out of him on live television. Screen cap it.

Confirmed faggot and liar. Bitch on you tube read his body language.

bump

Hi Share Blue! Damage control? No?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x968, 364K)

>confirmed by (((news organizations)))
So lies and more fake news.

Hi Share Blue Faggot! Long See No Time!

this fucker cannot keep his story straight
was he outside
was he in a classroom
now he says he told the teacher to shut the door cause he recognized gunfire but somewhere else he says they ran out of the class as soon as the fire drill went off and a janitor told them to go back because they were headed in the direction of the shooting

Schools in baltimore also have like 80% failure rate in high school! I will never go to that pc of shit city, ever!

Attached: image.jpg (720x838, 96K)

Stop lying you sack of shit.

>snopes

el goblina says they witnessed ppl being shot all the while she was in the auditorium

Honestly, Sup Forums rarely and I mean rarely shits on someone properly, but this one is a job well done. A trail of literal breadcrumbs was followed because someone thought that the American people and the international community were too fucking stupid and gullible enough to believe everything they hear and see.

Bravo, guys. Bravo. You got this fucking shitheel dead to rights. The hardest part now is presenting a part of this story to a semi liberal news outlet in a way that lets even the dumbest person to connect the dots.

KEK

Under the assumption snopes is wrong is silly and ridiculous. Get off 4 Chan and educate yourself? Please?

Knew he was a sociopath soaking up attention.

>snoobes

user

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw

why would we care about looking like retards?

David Zogg confirmed school shooter.

WHATATWIST!

Attached: i love twists.jpg (300x390, 15K)

David Hogg Caught Lying About Being At School

youtu.be/JSVa7nqQPiI

Listen to the Attention Hogg. Decide for yourself where he was.

WHAT A TWEEST