Watamote

It really was our fault that she wasn't popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2EL-6oU0Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=o0CeFX6E2yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Season 2 when?

S2 is closer than ever.

It was the nips fault she wasn't popular though. It's to a large extend due to us that she became somewhat popular and it even went for more than 2 volumes

And now she's getting popular there again.

If only you could have ignored her then it could've been axed 1 volume in, but no you fags liked her so much that the authors had to change things so it didn't get stale and now we're stuck with a good manga about a group of losers. Thanks Sup Forums it's totally you guys fault she's popular.

Apologize to sensei RIGHT NOW.

>You will never sniff Tomoko's ass
>You will never lick Tomoko's armpits
>You will never cum inside Tomoko

Life is suffering.

I'm going to make this young woman my wife.

Just remember not to be seen being friendly with other girls, she's the jealous type.

so she finally does become popular then? well guess I don't have to get around to reading this then.

You have pretty low standards for what's popular

Has there been any other manga that survived off foreign interest over domestic?
It clearly tanked in Japan during the early years.

Well, yes and no. The first two people she started to hang out with where other loners if a bit more functional than her, plus the one friend one of the loners had.

The other two are a normalfag that awakened to forbidden love and became abnormal, and an otaku that used to hide her powerlevel to join the normalfags.

So happy this series is still going strong. I hope the tension dissipates between Yuri and Tomoko. They could easily use each other to grow, in a healthy way. Yuu just isn't the right fit for Tomoko. Yuu has the same vibe as Student Council President, just a motherly figure who sees Tomoko suffering and does the bare minimum to relieve it. And the bad blood between Tomoko and Kotomi just spells disaster. Unless something REAL happens between them they will always antagonize each other.

She just got a bunch of other weirdo friends. Even the two 'normie' friends she has are weird. She is less socially retarded as well. But the manga has become better for it. In most of cases with this kind of story it's just the same joke ad nauseum for a couple dozen chapters until it gets axed and some twist happens in the last chapter. But in this case both Tomoko and the manga in general started developing before it got too stale

The moment Tomoko calls Yuri by her name trying to make peace with her I can imagine a sudden, forceful, awkward as fuck hug from her with waterworks and all, leaving Tomoko having no idea what's going on.

I can see that too. I can also see Tomoko asking her what that was about as they walk and Yuri just wiping her tears saying "nothing."

There are people right now who think Tomoko is popular when she only has 6 friends and only hangs out with 2 of them outside of school

future anime of the year

made in abyss

That picture is so comfy.
I too hope that they become best friends that build each other up as the story progresses.
The way things are shaping up she was probably even more antisocial than Tomoko ever was, with the jealousy/passive aggressive issue to boot. Probably had a lot of trouble making friends during her younger years before Mako came along, and even now her and Mako just seem to be friendly acquaintances.

Is Mako Yuri's Yuu? Could be breh.

>starts at the kyoto trip and ends right here or after Tomoko's introduction for the 3rd year
The dream.

>From that day forward Yuri gets all touchy with Tomoko now that they're "close." Random hugs, leading by the hand, the works.
>Tomoko starts fearing there's another lesbian hunting her down.

It's sad, but I think at this point the series would need an anime reboot in order to build up momentum in order to reach the same popularity the manga has.

enjoy your cut penis

It's been too long, at what chapter did the anime end? From what I remember, the only thing of note that happens between the anime ending and the field trip is the introduction of Komisomething.

Reminder that Dicky-chan got a voice before Kotomi. Anime ends on Chapter 28.

Can't believe this is still going, I remember when autists sent the author some dick pics time goes fast.

So more or less a 2cour to cover up to with the field trip neatly in the middle.

This was actually referenced recently.

>recently
It was referenced when it happened in one of those end of volume author notes in like vol 2

A few chapters ago Tomoko claimed Yuu sent her dick pics to bullshit her way out of a tight situation.

No, I want it all. There's plenty of nice moments in between that need to be in if we get more anime.
Nemo needs to be established, Komi properly introduced, homeroom teacher as well, there's some nice moments with Imae. The jump to the field trip would be too jarring. Tomoko was slowly making progress even before that.

All I can really remember from the no man's land between S1 arcs and the field trip is Tomo and her cousin fucking around with a bicycle. If the chapters weren't so short I might have dropped it before it began to pick up again.

Most likely to happen.

Yes, Yuu is now canonically /ourgirl/
>tits or gtfo art when

Tomoko is a normalfag now. This series has shit itself worse than Naruto.

See She is at best better than you.

If you use the Nip's game (CM3D2),you can do many things.

Japan senpai noticed us!

How do I go about finding a girl like this irl?

p.s I want to cum inside Tomoko.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE YURI!

How do you even respond to that?

The odds are changing with each new chapter

full force donut-demolition incoming

>So do you not want me to call you by your name?

It shouldn't matter HOW she learned her name as she should have overheard almost anyone say her name or, hey this is weird but a lot of schools do this, her class introduction where she herself said her full name.

Go to the next level. She seems to care deeply about how call her, so going for a nickname might work. Let's see what happens if you stammer a "Yu-chan" or something

I hate Nemo.

Call it constructive criticism. Tomoko is unkempt and it's no secret. A girl her age should at least brush her hair. Or accept my boyfriend application so I can brush it for her.

I did my part, and I'm glad I could help

Compared to my fucking 0 friends? She is.

Needs more male characters. I want to see spaghetti-chan spaghetti some more.

> school trip is the only thing what has the anime potential
> there is lots of stuff to cover before school trip which has not the anime potential

when was the exact moment when you realized that the first season is also the last one and what did you feel?

She's getting Tomoko to actually say what she's thinking. Normally she only does that when nobody can hear or when she's really mad.

and her brother and Komishit. Also you could count Yuu if you change arousal for mad.

Shut up, it's gonna happen and we'll get 24 episodes

SCREENCAP THIS, IT'S GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN

It'll air right after Haruhi S3

Include me in the screencap.

Are you still at school?

>24 episodes
Fufufu, noone is going to invest 24 episodes into something what died before.
However it might get chance if adapting studio would rebrand watamote. Like story would be the same, just different names and girls.

>this

Why is Kii chan an angel.
She's like the furthest thing from one.

include in screencap: is a massive cockslut

merciless angel of death and vegetable-induced anal trauma

Patience, anons.
First we'll get Despera, then a second season of KMB, Haruhi S3, a full adaption of YKK and Dreaming Machine gets finished.

>a full adaption of YKK
Don't you DARE put that hope into my mind user

Umaru S3 is going to happen before Watamote S2
Screencap this

F-Fuck you.

Watamote S2 will be a live action series by Netflix. Yuri will be a nigger and Tomoko will be jewish. Screencap this.

But she still unpopular. "Popular" in the manga = she should fucking a lot of men, but she spend most in time with friends or hilarious situations that searching boyfriend.

Is the author trying to outcreep Kii-chan?

>Yuri meets Kii-chan
Imagine.

What do you think Yuri usually listens to?

Japanese grunge and shoegaze

There must be an encounter between Kii-chan and Tomoko's new gang.

Hopefully realizing her cousin's become less pathetic will finally waker her up.

Older Kii when?

nice try, but they've seen our cocks and know what we'd do with an older kii

70s disco music

wrong. Japanoise.
youtu.be/I2EL-6oU0Wg

Blacked music.

Anime OP's and ED's.
This is how her and Tomoko will relate to each other and solidify their best friendship.

Tomoko only listens to rape and BDSM drama.

So that's what yandere boy bands sing about. I was curious.

Fine, then Yuri listens to Current 93 and Nurse With Wound.
Surely they can find a middle ground between each other.

Lmao he thought "yandere boys" was a band.

It's not a music CD.

You may be retarded. Yandere Boy Bands, not Yandere Boy, the band.

I want to listen to music with Yuri!

This sfx says "shiyaya, shiyaya" (シヤヤ; シヤヤ;) so I suppose she listens to some kind of afro-funk with wah guitars and lots of cymbals, like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0CeFX6E2yI

Radiohead

The referred sfx.

Just According to Keikaku

This is the cutest Yuri I have ever seen.