Good Anime Endings

I know Sup Forumsutists love to shit on series that had poorly written endings/final episodes, but what are some good endings? Like, a series that had an ending so good it actually pulled many elements of the series together to complete it, improving the entirety of the series.

>pic related

Haibane Renmei. Everything just fit.

A solid contender

Gungrave

I agree

oooohh, good choice

It's not quite as good as some of the others in this thread but I do like Azumanga Daioh's ending a lot.

Samurai Champloo, I guess Watanabe is just good at it.
>main plot is resolved
>every character faces his/her demons
>great fights
>defies Cowboy Bebop's ending by not letting the protagonist die
>Mugen and Jin have their duel at last but it ends in an hilariously anticlimactic yet extremely fitting way
>the trio admits they're each other's most precious friends
>Fuu reveals she had tricked them into accompanying her from the start but they don't mind
>they all go their separate ways
It was great to see them get closure and be able to take it easy after all the crap they went through.

Texhnolyze

HEY HEY HEY BLUES

Good choice

God, I don't remember the story of this one. I watched it when it first came out, but it seems to have disappeared from my mind.

>It's an Sup Forums post the same shitty 10 overrated anime episode

so post a different, better anime you retard.

Monster.
I almost always hate even partially ambiguous endings but we get the problem solved in a thematically fitting non violent resolution.
The ambiguity doesn't leave the main point of the ending to be desired but gives small nugget to mull over.

Kill yourselves.

You'd have a point if the show was actually about Spike's story instead of that only being present in like 4 episodes.
I guess it was okay for an episodic show.

Patrician

neon genesis evangelion!

t. brainlet

Death Note

Digimon Adventure. I remember the first time i watched the ending when i was a child, i cried and the music didn't helped too, lol.

Death Note, Code Geass. But honestly nothing come close to Cowboy Bebop's ending even if the show as a whole is mediocre with some amazing episodes and moments.

SZS
Turning the genre upside down

FMA Brotherhood

YEAH GOOD MORNING

The ending to the first arc was fantastic.

The final ending was terrible .

Why did they think they should have made the order of events go from L > weaker guy > weaker guy
Doing weaker guy > weaker guy > L would be 10x better.

This, the last page brought me to tears