Give up your bullets!

Give up your bullets!

Attached: 36va7be7tdo01.jpg (1238x2061, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/
forward.com/news/168063/after-newtown-jews-lead-renewed-push-on-guns/
forward.com/news/israel/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation
forward.com/opinion/343482/why-i-came-to-the-capitol-to-protest-gun-violence-as-a-rabbi/?attribution=tag-article-listing-1-headline
theblaze.com/news/2018/03/27/wasserman-schultz-proposes-bill-targeting-ammunition-you-do-not-have-the-right-to-bear-bullets
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVyvSoInGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why isn't that cunt in prison?

Aw hell no

Type into google "define arms"

>You do not have the right to bear bullets
Burgers don't have the right to bear guns either. They have the right to bear ARMS.

>Give up your bullets!

Oh, we will. One at a time until we've given all of them.

Why does she look like she is suffocating on an invisible dick?

a real bullet bill

what a timeline

Attached: bb.png (300x300, 42K)

How can people be this stupid?
How can people this stupid be allowed in these positions?
Wake up people, the stupid monsters are ruling over (YOU)!

>Implying you're not making more in the process.

>this stupid be allowed in these positions
She's an anti-white Jew.

Thank God I already have thousands

She isn't stupid. She knows what she is doing. She is pushing to destroy the second amendment. That is what Jews do knowingly.

Attached: duurduur.jpg (689x594, 232K)

Just remember the Clintons imported all their Mena cocaine to Miami.

Trump being the Jew Yorker most likely helped plan the LV and Parkland shootings so the Jews can "buyback" all the nice fire arms for nothing.

>hurr you have a right to a printing press but not ink

>Schultz
It's like they're not even trying anymore

Shouldn’t she be in prison?

Does she know the Chris Rock bullet control bit was, in fact, a bit, as he is not a standup comedian proposing serious legislation?

It's not stupid, banning bullets is a sneaky way to quickly limit access to firearms without sending some poor bastard out to try and confiscate them.

Attached: 1520704614662.jpg (650x1249, 854K)

because the federal prosecutor investigating voter fraud and appointed positions fraud was suicided on a beach with 2 shots to the head in may 2017.

just a side effect of little debbies consquences...
and now she wants your bullets too.
cause she has millions of people she needs to get rid of.

I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court is going to come down hard on that.

>women working to give the state absolute power because fuck men
color me shocked

Will never stand the test of "spirit of the law". Guns are pointless without ammo whichbmakes ammo an intrical necessity of owning a gun.

The courts have already ruled arms get ammo.

This

Because you need ammo for a well relugated firearm.

into the trash it goes

Attached: trash.gif (480x368, 1.09M)

Lol I fucking knew they'd come up with this one some day

i see the speech police haven't altered that definition yet, good catch

SOMEONE FUCK THIS BITCH UP

Attached: giphy.gif (320x215, 2.77M)

Remember lads, the cia is trying to cook up a civil war so you don't eradicate the elites. Don't fall for the spook, remember who is the real enemy.

>> during the chaos of civil war we cant go to all (((elite's))) houses and murder their entire family

kek

I mean you can, but they are prob hidden in other places. You'd have to hunt them down, and their bunkers.

THATS IT FAGGOTS@! NO MORE TIRES FOR YOUR CARS OR SHOELACES FOR YOUR SHOES!

Open carry swords, WD40, Rocks, and butter knives!

Yes goyim, it's totally because we care about you're safety.

Attached: a31a407141390799b6b4b54afb98ff119dab0c2412a0218363041be960e98017.jpg (881x848, 237K)

If you really want to scare them, open carry beer in a wife beater.

Exactly. These people aren't stupid by any stretch of the imagination. They know exactly what they're doing.

>Jewish politicians lead chorus calling for tighter gun laws
timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/

>After Newtown, Jews Lead Renewed Push on Guns
forward.com/news/168063/after-newtown-jews-lead-renewed-push-on-guns/

>Jewish Gun Control Backers Plan New Push
forward.com/news/israel/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/

>Jewish groups urge Senate to pass gun control legislation
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation

>Why I Came to the Capitol To Protest Gun Violence — As a Rabbi
forward.com/opinion/343482/why-i-came-to-the-capitol-to-protest-gun-violence-as-a-rabbi/?attribution=tag-article-listing-1-headline

Attached: immigrationreform.jpg (768x693, 199K)

debbie was never elected. she bought her seat that soem one else handed over. remeber how the republicans had a majority by a wide margin the year trump got elected. well dems bought seats and changed the distribution of democrats months later before any special election

debbie wont ever win a "re election" bid. bitch looks like a real life reptiloid

actually retarded

theblaze.com/news/2018/03/27/wasserman-schultz-proposes-bill-targeting-ammunition-you-do-not-have-the-right-to-bear-bullets

Aren't they all going to hide under the Denver Airport and in New Zealand? Can't we just pretend to chimp out at each other and seal the doors shut while they think they're winning?

>your only rights are to obey Jews and die for Israel goyim

That absolute god damn fucking morons have such a massively fundamental misunderstanding of such a basic document

Does this mean I have to register each of the roughly 17,000 rounds of ammo I currently have? That's a lot of paperwork.

Why is this a problem? That's how the Swiss do it.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

HOW DOES THIS NOODLE-HAIRED TURBOCUNT STILL HAVE A JOB

WHY IS SHE NOT IN JAIL

DID EVERYONE SUDDENLY FORGET THAT SHE HIRED PAKISTANI SPIES AND GAVE THEM ACCESS TO CONGRESS'S EMAILS

Attached: 1522104387781.png (633x758, 335K)

Attached: 1280613907089.gif (650x857, 188K)

For the lazy.

Attached: shall.png (620x354, 27K)

but you lost them all in a horrible boating accident, right?

(((you know why)))

Well if both were achieved then it would work, however pooled resources would be necessary to eradicate their mercenaries. This is just another spook to divide attention away from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPVyvSoInGM