Since Generation Z is a bunch of gun grabbing, nigger loving cuckholds, will Gen A (born 2010+) be the based generation?

Since Generation Z is a bunch of gun grabbing, nigger loving cuckholds, will Gen A (born 2010+) be the based generation?

Attached: images (12).jpg (323x455, 36K)

seriously why do you think your opinion matters, goy?

Gen Z is the revolutionary generation, it will be the generation that ends up killing each other.

Logically that should make gen A into new babyboomers

Don'T YoU GEt IT!?!
GEN Z IS THE LAST GENERATION!

Generation Apartheid will be Gen Z Moms and Millennial Fathers.
The transition will be after Gen Apartheid and the end of Gen Berg

my god those boys are hot.

they can suck my penis anytime

This is all a big show, younger people are more pro-gun than anyone.

The ones on the Jewish media are being paid to or motivated to do it by Boomers or Gen X cucks.

Attached: 568679797896896786786.png (1200x1543, 170K)

Gen Z here.

We are VERY split politically. Not evenly, but still fiercely divided. Among Gen Z aged kids who are explicitly political(and that excludes a large majority of people my age, leftism has maybe a 60/40 advantage, if that.

Now factor in that most generations also voted much futher left in their youth and college years, and became conservative over time. A MUCH smaller number of us are liberal in university, which is a good sign for the future.

As more people come to their senses, the rest of the group in kind. We're gonna make it.

They will.

Attached: 1488 kids.jpg (632x960, 90K)

It depends.

It will only happen if things continue to get worse exponentially.
Luckily that seems to be the case.

Fucking clownshoes

Gen Z is still experiencing relative afluence and calm. Things are not at a revoltionary stage yet

>1992 voters
Isn't even enough to be considered valid

They will be the most based and corrupted at the same time

>will Gen A (born 2010+) be the based generation?
The last generation.

Attached: Planet-of-the-Apes-statue-of-liberty.jpg (620x320, 35K)

Generation nanes are just used by writters and publicists to gain money, there are only people, but in your set up I'm gen x, I'm armed, pro libertarian, pro weed, pro gay mariage, anti racism and anti blm, anti antifa, anti nazis or kkk.
Etc...

Retard. Babyboomers are the ones born AFTER the killing. People fuck like rabbits after a big war.

Attached: F8372C10-0994-40F4-9CFB-3BD8D26B2BBE.jpg (830x626, 97K)

I'm fine with that. Just let it be another decade or so before this all comes to a boil - I'll still be young enough to fight, but at least my folks will be gone and not have to see what it's like to watch their son gunning down liberals in the streets as a last act of saving the tattered shreds of the USA.

Try a better meme... this one is quite lame.

I can't say it without thinking of Forrest Gump

where'd you get this photo?

Attached: 4736682.jpg (1280x960, 269K)

Ok, so you are too big cinephile.
You guys are almost like autists, but may be you have speciall tallent keep up the good work.

generations are 20 year age brackets you boomer faggot. no genA people exist yet

What about the commie atrocities? 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao killed several tens of millions during peacetime. Borders were closed to prevent their populations from escaping.

I've noticed that people with far-left ideas pale in fear of being found out when Soviet malfeasance, including the killing of numbers into the millions is brought up. Anybody else?

The supposed worker's paradise ideas put into practice made things miserable for the populations who were subjected to it. Meanwhile, a person can see commie, far-left zealots in the streets carrying emblems o hammer-and-sickle, the same symbol that the commie tyrants used. Is that O.K.?

generation adolf of course

>cursed image

Attached: brainlet10.jpg (645x729, 132K)

LAST GENERATION
LAST POPE
FUG

Attached: 1500318106012.jpg (493x533, 34K)

Maybe. Seems like faggotry skips a generation.

Aren't male humans born with cunts and a subscription to Grey's Anatomy on Netflix these days?